Pairs of Pumpkins #06: The Sales of a Silken-Furred Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to do it right here?!" Portia peered past them, finding this side hallway still empty for the moment but anyone was free to come and go as they had.

"Do you want to go all the way back up to my chambers and hope we don't run into anyone else on the way out?" Marina spoke over her shoulder, nonplussed by her nudity or exposure.

"We're in a whorehouse hallway, Portia. People fuck here all the time," Ryo said with a chuckle, half-muffled with his muzzle buried in the nape of Marina's neck. "I suspect you've seen stranger things in your life of adventure."

The mother vixen sighed and averted her eyes before glancing back to Anya with a wince.

"Show me those great big tits, Portia. At least let me see them while I fuck your daughter." He lifted Marina higher off the ground and rolled his face against her chest for a long, groaning moment, finding luxury in their softness. After a long moment of lavishing the half-mink with attention, his head turned to the side and hungry eyes darted to Anya, first her face, then her chest.

"Don't you dare," Portia warned and Anya edged behind her.

"It's not fair that the shy girl is the biggest. A hundred gold if you just take off your top."

She threw a glance to Portia then back to the bear, flattening herself against the wall. "No!!!"

"Nnnnngggghh!" he growled as Marina chewed at his ear, tugging playfully, her hand down between them, stroking his cock brazenly before wandering over the rest of his sturdy, leather-bound body. "two hundred!"

"You stop it," Portia stepped up between him and Anya before she pointed a stern finger to the towering bear. "If you're trying to turn me on, you leave her the fuck alone."

Ryo mused but took a moment to choose his words. "Show me yours then. That's part of the deal for Marina to get paid."

Marina's sharp attention whipped down from Ryo's grasp, expectant daggers cast at her newfound mother, waiting for her to oblige him.

"This is ridiculous," Portia shook her head before crossing her arms at her midriff and tugging off her sheer top, revealing the elaborate wrap that both concealed and restrained her bosom. She reached behind her to unclasp them but paused warily and raised a stern finger. "You do NOT proposition Anya for sex at any point. Regardless of price. I don't care how much money you have. You rich people don't get to do whatever you want."

"Fine. I'll just fuck Marina and you."

"Keep dreaming," she said matter-of-factly before unclasping the bindings of her wrap which went suddenly slack, her bosom swelling and dropping without the tight restraint to their full, tremoring softness.

"I'm not offering you money, Portia. Just a good time. I've heard you like to push your limits and I think maybe I'm right about at the edge of what your little fox pussy can take. If you don't want that..."

"I don't want that," she repeated before tugging away the wrap until her enormous breasts were freed, white-furred and naked while a tangled mountain of wrap fell, discarded at her feet.

"What's with this puritan act?" Ryo slipped Marina around to straddle his side, where he carried her with ease as he stepped closer, his free hand now stroking his towering erection beneath her daughter's own hand. "I know stories about you and not just the heroics. I can barely smell all that cold sweat over your soaking, wet pussy. Look how hard your nipples are. You don't want your daughters to see you all fuck-crazed but I see you, Portia."

The remaining distance between them was closed. The bear towered over her and his hand left his cock to rub roughly over Portia's muzzle, smearing his wetness and scent all over it, his giant palm muffling her sucking gasp. With her fur clumped and matted now with his musk, the vixen took deep, hungry breaths and his hand fell down to mash into her breast ungently, pushing her into the wall behind her. He lifted Marina higher and buried his wet, black nose into her cleavage before giving his head an excited shake. "Help yourself, Portia," he said while jockeying his hips to bat his heavy penis against her bosom, leaving wet dimples in her downy fur. "Before I stick it in your daughter."

Portia flattened herself against the wall, nostrils flaring with trembling breath but she averted her eyes from the towering bear and his dripping cock, even as he smeared more of his pungent scent into her fur with it.

A quick glance over his shoulder found Anya watching the whole thing and he smirked before looking back to her mother. "This family is so fascinating. You sure none of you want to come back to Westerkerk with me?"

Marina squealed in abrupt pleasure, holding Ryo around his thick neck with both hands, her rump cupped in his palm. "Let him at least use his hands or his mouth, Mother. He's very skilled."

Portia whimpered on the edge of control, her thighs pressed together as her brows had and the side of her mouth curled in a wince. Her fur was damp with sweat now. Her pussy was on fire, desperate for attention and Ryo let go of her breasts to hover his saucer-sized palm over her groin, enough for her to be aware of his warmth but just beyond his touch.

"Everyone be quiet," Ryo found a moment's calm to look between Portia and Anya, who was now several steps behind her along the same wall. "I want to make sure you can hear the sound of my cock going into your daughter." He pulled Marina back around his front before lifting her high up along the wall, her pelvis level with his rib cage, holding her by her side with one hand and using the wall to support her. "Lift your leg. I want your mother to see it too." His hand moved from the mother vixen to her daughter's thigh, lifting it high to expose her. "Open your eyes, Portia. Open your eyes and watch me fuck your daughter!"

Her eyes cracked, unable to resist. Ryo's cock was nestled against Marina's folds and he eased her down deliberately. He held his breath behind a scoundrel's smile to not drown out the quiet smacking and squelching of his thick bear cock creeping up into the clenching wetness of the most petite of the Pridemoon girls. With a dramatic squeal of ecstasy on the edge of pain, her body accepted his girth like a snake distending its jaw to consume some massive prey. The svelte, half-vixen closed her eyes and moaned dramatically after that initial squeal but Portia could tell she was straining at his girth. She knew exactly what that sound felt like.

"Are you alright, Marina?" Portia reached out and grabbed her hand, intertwining but the straining girl nodded and laughed.

"It feels amazing, mother. Right on the edge of what I can handle. You should try."

"I've never seen a girl take a cock like Marina can. I'm sure all the big boys love her." Ryo's eyes drank in his view of Portia excitedly before his eyes fell to Anya again. "I mean, where does it all go?! You two have a little more meat on you but Marina here? So skinny but so... unghhh!" Sinking deeper, Portia watched the cracks in her daughter's defiance, refusing to protest any strain or discomfort. She knew the feeling all too well: after her strict upbringing, being told what she could and couldn't do, she'd come to relish a challenge. Even from her days before picking up a weapon, she'd taken any opportunity to prove herself to others and that developed quite an appetite for intimidating endowments. Her brow crinkled in concern for her daughter, who was seemingly not so different from her.

"I said I'm fine, mother. I like a huge dick like Ryo's. It's about as alive as I get to feel in here and I cum easier with them. Especially with him."

"Mom likes them big too," Anya stepped up and slipped her arm around her squirming mother, who whipped her head back to her attention, the whites surrounding the green of her eyes. "Don't be upset, Mother," she said warmly, taking her mother's hand blindly, somewhere under all their combined breast mass. "I know you sneak out after we're asleep. And I think you have a type."

Ryo's attention didn't miss their newfound closeness and stared as enormous, mother-daughter breasts smashed together unwittingly. He gave an enthusiastic thrust and Marina, another impassioned chirp. "Now this sounds interesting!" the bear grinned while Portia froze in some small amount of terror.

"Just how much do you know?!"

Anya's smile broadened and took a deep, pregnant breath but instead of words, a melody followed:

"I saw you sneak off with that barman, when we stayed at Riverdeep

And when we shared a campsite with those soldiers, well I wasn't quite asleep.

That city watchmen in the alley

I swear I'm not keeping a tally

But what you want and what you need, are not secrets from me you ought to keep!"

All three of them froze and turned to Anya in various degrees of disbelief, even as Ryo was halfway inside Marina, holding her against the wall. Portia was the first of them to speak, turning herself towards her quarter-bear daughter. "Did you just write a song, on the spot about what a slut your mother is!?"

"I don't think you're a slut, mother. I think you're an independent woman who thinks for herself and does what she wants. While I may not choose to follow in your footsteps, I think your emancipation makes you a better role model for us than pretending you're something you're not or denying yourself what you need."

Portia was still, her face incredulous and her darting eyes embarrassed. "It's more complicated than that. I've been sexually frustrated for a long time now and I'm getting a little... "

Anya pressed her finger over her mother's muzzle with a comforting smile and gentle shake of her head. "You don't owe me any explanation, Mother. Just be honest with me. And with yourself!" Portia's smile broke through her body's tension and she melted into her daughter with a hug.

"Oh my Gods," Ryo groaned and rolled his eyes back with his head. " It was previously beyond my comprehension that the two beautiful foxes with enormous breasts could put my erection in jeopardy but... do you mind? I'm trying to fuck your sister!"

Anya lifted her gaze to him, slow and challengingly, hinting at her canine fangs inside her muzzle. "Can't you see I'm helping you?"

Portia raised a suggestive brow, reaching out to cup his heavy, taut scrotum that made her hand seem childlike in scale. "She's helping you."

Ryo's eyes flashed with fire and he pushed his hips into a thrust, letting Marina drop down against the wall, sinking more of his length into her still. Marina groaned again in pure and vocal ecstasy, her body now low enough to throw her arms around his thick neck. His fiery gazed consumed the mink-fox with admiration before darting back to Portia then Anya. "Fifty gold to grab your mother's tits."

Anya's hand slapped down on Portia's right breast before she could look back at her and shake her head. Anya shrugged with a chuckle. "Fifty gold for this?" she lifted her breast from below and gave a shrug.

"Ah, so you can be tempted," he noted to Anya before turning his attention to her scowling mother with a wink before he planted his palm against the front of Portia's pelvis. She straightened out against the wall again and groaned out in delight when his middle finger pushed up inside her effortlessly, wrapped in the fabric of her loose pants. "My Gods, Portia. You've got some real self control to say no to me for so long. This pussy is this starving for a dick." He slid up next to her, bringing a barely-coherent Marina with him, her silken fur sliding against her mother. The mink-fox was almost hilted on his massive shaft by then, hanging on him with her legs around his waist, watching the exchange with her mother with some amusement.

The bear slid his other hand from Marina's rump to the back of her head, pulling in the mink-fox's muzzle for a hungry kiss while his eyes remained wide and alert, their attention on her mother. He pulled reluctantly away, bridges of saliva linking muzzles for a moment before he leaned aside and brought his muzzle to Portia's.

Her hand reached out for his side while her mouth opened to accept him and filled with his thick but deft tongue before their mouths could connect. When they did, her body melted into his, pulling him close, forming a triangle of him, her and Marina. As they came together, her daughter's incredible softness brushed her mother's nipple that peeked through her fur, sending a forbidden shiver through her, ending in a pleasant but embarrassed chirp from her muzzle.

Anya was behind her mother, still holding her shoulder in one hand, the other having fallen to her hip once it was clear Ryo was distracted. He was kissing her mother with simmering lust then started to hammer his hips into Marina, fucking her against the wall to delighted chirps and shrieks.

He broke the kiss first to take a deep, sucking breath, nose-to-nose with the vixen matriarch, still fingering her eagerly. "Okay, NOW I'm fucking horny," she admitted.

A victorious grin broke his muzzle. "I know."

"Look Ryo: I REALLY to cum. I've had a whole lot of bad sex these past few weeks, trying to get off and I need a lover who can get me off. Think you're up to the challenge?" Her eyes were as needful as they were deadly serious.

Ryo only smiled a scoundrel's smile. "Hang on to me, Marina. Tight as you can." She nodded before he pulled her off the wall and stepped back and in front of Portia, almost to the opposite side of the hallway. With care, he squatted then lowered a hand on the floor. He released Marina, who cinced up tighter around him before he reached out with the other hand, down on all fours. With Marina now hanging from him, he crawled the remaining few steps between them, the mink-vixen squealing with each step as his bear cock moved inside of her. At Portia's feet, he yanked her pants down, brought his stout muzzle against her crotch then shoved his tongue up inside her.

"UNNNGGHHH!"

The mother vixen closed her eyes and groaned as the bear penetrated her so abruptly, digging up into her with boyish enthusiasm. Her hand reached down below her line-of- sight, reaching around blindly under the shelf of her prodigious bosom before finding his head fur and seizing it in her fingers. She pulled him closer still while her free hand, still warm from holding his scrotum, doubled up to her shoulder, her fingers entwining with Anya's for support. She arched her back against the wall with a sucking inhale, her eyes opening above a fresh, gaping smile and it was apparent that the bear was more experienced than the young lovers she'd been picking up along their way. Most of them had been young, hadn't they? Like Joseph was. Some were probably a little too young and all inexperienced. That must've been the problem! Just bad luck. Ryo could be the one to break her streak.

His tongue lashed and pushed inside her, aggressively but with informed intention: he knew exactly the kinds of things that should work. His pressure and cadence varied from quick flicks of the tongue to hard pushes against inner walls that he'd learned made his lovers squeal when he'd touched them, while his broad, nose nose mashed into her clitoris when his tongue wasn't on it.

Anya held her mother tightly by the hand and shoulder, feeling her every hopeful writhe and convulsion while Portia pushed her hips out to meet the hungry bear's muzzle. She tugged his head like he was trying to pull the whole of him inside her, desperate with need and ecstatic with hope. He knew how to pleasure a woman but she still wasn't cumming yet.

"Is it working, mother?" Anya asked with her muzzle at her ear, her voice full of hope.

"I... I'm close. I think? I'm close!" she stammered out, looking over at Anya with an uncertain shrug. Her words were to Ryo's encouragement, his attention consumed with her reactions, his hips still thrusting but without direction or purpose. His tongue was a thick piston of flesh, pushing in and out, studying her every reaction and countering it in a dance of her body versus his.

"This might be... too acrobatic for me," Marina said from beneath the bear, all but invisible beneath his bulk but for thin arms and legs struggling to stay wrapped around him. Her voice was straining in a different way now, with a hint of controlled panic.

Delicate hands slipped first, having only a tenuous grip on her opposite wrist and her torso fell to the floor with a less dainty grunt than most of her noises had been until now. Hanging half-upside down from her legs around his waist and the cock buried inside her, her breasts rolling back to bat against her muzzle.

Keenly aware and compliant to her client's shifted attention, Marina started to roll herself over, careful but limber, tucking one leg up along herself. She slid it along Ryo's waist then belly, twisting herself until she could plant her hands on the floor, then her knees, fully facing away from him then. She lowered herself to rest her cheek and chest on the floor freeing a hand to reach back and touch herself. Feeling her braced position beneath her, the bear thrust hard to fill her again. She cried out as he wedged himself deeper than before, the gap between them closing entirely.

Though hidden from all their views, the mink-fox's pleasured cries were escalating and the effort was encouraged with harder thrusts from Ryo, which rippled through his mouth and tongue. Marina was cumming now, loud and boisterous like her clients must have loved and Portia clenched her face, wincing with frustration.

"Are you okay, Marina honey?" Portia craned her head around to see but her petite daughter was obscured beneath him, panting loudly in recovery.

"I'm wonderful, mother but I think you have his full attention now."

"I know, these things are always tricky. I'm sorr..."

Marina interrupted with silken calm in her voice. "Mother, I fuck for money. I know how this works."

Minutes melted away without change and the bear pulled away with a gasp, showing his first signs of fatigue. He came upright on his knees, still inside her daughter, stretching and rolling his jaw with a forced yawn. "By the Gods, Portia. You're a tough customer! My tongue is all cramping up. Let me fuck you. You'll be fine when you're on this dick," He adjusted his posture to squat and plant his hands on Marina's ass before drawing his hips back, reeling his massive shaft from the petite girl until it sprung free with a lazy sling of liquid across her back.

Marina exhaled with relief. After a moment to gather herself, she came up on her elbows before crawling aside then rolled over to sit down for a moment while Ryo stood and stepped past her, up to her mother.

He took her by the hips and after a pause for her approval, spun her around toward the wall. He pushed his palms against her cheeks to spread them, groping with huge hands that could hold them. "Oh my Gods, this ass..." He squatted lower to drag his erection between them.

"Fucking make me cum!" she commanded impatiently, with her hands now planted on the wall. He nodded before obliging, fumbling to line his cumbersomely long bear cock to her sex. With his blunted head finding wet and easy purchase, he pushed his hips toward her, closing the gap between them with groaning ease and a wide-eyed, sucking, almost choking gasp from the vixen.

He was impatient with his eager entry and his brutish size flattened her into the wall, her cheek to the cold tiles. Giant, fox breasts ballooned out to her sides and she yelped shrilly with strain and surprise as his hips neared her rump, digging upward with most of his length already buried inside her.

His cock felt every bit as enormous as it had appeared, holding her open with a burning sensation past the point of comfort and into the thrill of a challenge though beyond it felt like it might split her in two. Organs hung, pushed aside and crushed by the deep penetration while her insides took the shape of his ursine dick, making sure every last nerve could envelope the veiny shaft. Her tightness carried the weight of his shaft, moving her body with him. It was a challenging intensity which made it all the more promising for the desperate vixen.