Pairs of Pumpkins #06: The Sales of a Silken-Furred Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya did. Her eyes were large with concern, darting between her mother and her silken-furred sister with her casual demeanor after such an act. Anya had been raised in isolation but Marina was raised in a whorehouse and they would need to expect a different normal from her. "Mother! Snap out of it. The service door?"

"The guards?" Marina added.

Portia nodded quickly, finding her focus. She looked for Ryo and found him over her shoulder, slumped against the back wall, panting with an exhausted grin. "That was the stuff of legends, Portia. You're your daughter's Mother. Good luck with whatever all this is," he waved a limp hand towards them. "I'll make sure no one comes down this way for at least 10 minutes."

Marina rushed to the panting bear, scooping up his cheeks and he took her by the waist. "Ryo, if they know you aided my escape, you'll never set foot in here again."

"They can't kill me without starting a war." His eyes locked to hers and his smile broadened. "And if you're not here, why would I care to come back?"

The fox-mink lit up and laughed, slipping her arms around his shoulders to hug him. He squeezed her back, watching Portia and Anya over her shoulder, aware of their impatience.

"There are only two guards who work the cleaner's door. They're good men with families. I know you can handle them, Portia but please don't kill them. Leave marks though. Obvious ones. They're going to be in deep shit when Lucian finds out his prized attraction escaped. Those wolves saw you though. I suggest you get out of town in a hurry."

Vixen hands planted and walked up the wall until Portia came to stand on wobbly sea legs before she turned to face him, and shook her head in disbelief. "You're... something else, Ryo."

He gave a small bow with his head. "I realize I only met your challenge on a technicality but at least I have the honor to lose to a legend. I am humbled by this experience yet I will cherish it always. I didn't think it would be quite so... difficult." Portia bit her lower lip. There was no fast way to explain her troubles and this bear could handle the blow to his ego. She kept quiet. "Your mother is something special and I think she'll take care of you. You should know that I'm quite in love with you, Marina."

The silken-furred vixen smiled and melted against him. "I do know. I'll miss you, Ryo."

"You're welcome to come and marry me anytime. You'll live like a Queen."

"I think I'm going to give this whole 'having a family' thing a try. I'll let you know if it doesn't work out."

Ryo's grin widened. "You girls are all so independent. I love it." He looked directly to Anya then, who braced skeptically for his next words. "The next class at the Academy starts in three months. Show up in Westerkerk at the Autumn Equinox and give them this." He reached into his pocket and offered her a coin. Her eyes moved between his face and his hand before she leaned out and snatched it from him, like he might take it back if she waited. Curious eyes inspected the coin then, finding it minted with the image of a roaring bear. She lifted it, surprised with its weight, some kind of heavier metal she didn't recognize. It felt valuable and her eyes darted between the coin and Ryo.

"Tell me this isn't a coin with your face on it."

With a chuckle and a churlish smile, the bear did not answer. "The stories about your mother are many, Anya. I'll expect great things from you."

Anya straightened herself and mostly hid her smile with an untrusting scowl before she turned and shook her mother again. "Let's go!"

Portia nodded and took her first step with a wince, rising up and bowing her back. "Fuck. I don't know if I can run right now." Ryo's broad smile beamed and the mother vixen gave a stern but forgiving glare.

"You'll be fine," the bear leaned back and folded his arms, his thick but softening cock drooling on the floor at his feet. "I was only rough because I knew you could take it. You're basically a legend. At least among my men." She only glared.

The balled-up, sheer blouse and gathered wrap she'd worn was presented back to Portia from Anya. "I don't think you have time to re-wrap mother." With a sigh, she took back her top then tugged it on, leaving the wrap with her daughter.

With one last look back to Ryo with Marina still hanging on him, she reached out and took each of her daughters' hands in hers. "C'mon girls. Let's get out of here."

The mink-fox stood on her tiptoes while the massive bear leaned down to meet her and they kissed deep and finally, permitted for a long moment before her mother eased her daughter away. The bear stepped out into the hall, watching as the three vixens rounded the corner and out of sight. With a contented sigh, he draped himself down, across the floor.

Portia cleared her head enough to focus on the safe escape of her daughters and led the way as she'd planned. They snuck through the extensive laundry room, hiding behind towering, boiling pots then through the cleaning door into the alley, where two guards loitered. Her head canted aside as she sized them up from behind. Inside, every guard she'd spotted had been a wolf but out back, there were both alligators, thick and hunched down, most of their tough hide wrapped in winter clothes heavier than the weather would warrant for a mammal. Long snouts turned over their shoulders once they heard the door open.

Despite her impairment, Portia lunged right at them, knocking one to the ground and kicking the whistle from the other's hand. With a few impressive kicks and punches, they were immobilized enough for Anya to tie up and gag with the wrap her mother had worn before.

She waved for her daughters to follow, once it was clear. They obliged, with the mink-fox surveying the scene then sniffing the air with disapproval. "I hope an alley full of violence and sex garbage isn't what freedom looks like."

Her mother winced as she walked back to meet them, taking her frail daughter by the wrist. "You could retire off all the money you just made. Sail around the world. Buy a cute house somewhere remote, maybe by a beach? Whatever you decide to do, even if it has nothing to do with us, I don't think you're going to regret this."

Marina gave a sliver of a smile. "I don't think so either. And I'm too young to retire. Let's see how this family thing works out."

"Can we hug now?" Anya stepped up beside them, a crooked smile under eyes that darted between sister and mother. "I don't think we've properly hugged yet." Marina looked to her with a sharp nod of approval before the part-bear vixen swept up her mother and her sister in a triangular embrace, awkwardly for their extreme proportions, colliding breasts ballooning out, up and down.

Portia's hand sunk into Anya's short hair, holding her scalp and pulling her back enough to look into her eyes. "You actually want to train in Westerkerk?"

"I want to be a part of this life, Mother but not as a burden to you. You have so much responsibility and I see it now. You need to focus on saving our sisters and brothers. I'll focus on training. When I come back from Westerkerk, you'll be able to trust me to have your back and that is what I really want. By then, this family is going to be a lot bigger. You're going to need more than only you to keep us all safe."

Portia let her hand fall slightly as she craned her head aside, lower lip pushing up in a proud smile before she pulled her daughter's head down to kiss her forehead. "That's my girl."

Marina's gaze moved between the two of them with a restrained smile. "I don't want to train in Westerkerk. I don't care for fighting or weapons or war or even adventure but I like the idea of having a family and seeing new places. Plus I'm rich." Marina paused and looked between them again. "I'm rich, right?"

"Yes, you're rich, Marina," her mother nodded and reached out with her other hand to mess up her thick, dark hair. "And you're also my girl. In different ways."

Portia caught her scent on Marina's muzzle and tugged them close enough that none could see her smile melt into a wince. She couldn't blame Marina for it, not after being raised in such a place and lifestyle. They'd barely met and Ryo had offered her a small fortune for a minute's worth of work. A real mother would have stopped her but it had all happened so fast but that wasn't the hardest part to cope with.

The hard part was that it was so good. Her first orgasm in seven weeks had come so easily after all manners of trying with random men to cleanse her palette of her transgression. It was clear from the way Ryo handled Marina and at first, her that he was a skilled and experienced lover but he couldn't satisfy her, where for most of her adult life, it had been fairly easy with men. Now all it had taken was the skilled tongue of another woman: her own, teenage offspring.

With her daughters' heads huddled blissfully unaware below hers, her brow crumpled and her eyes darted about, her mind racing with the implications. Something had changed.

The End