Pairs of Pumpkins #01: Family Ties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew what it felt like to be charmed, and she knew the sick sensations of drugs and poisons but everything about this was good and pure, overwhelming sexual pleasure and joy unlike any she'd known. Wholesome came to mind, a word she never previously associated with the pleasures of the flesh! There was his presence inside her but also his closeness, his hands gripping and kneading the cheeks of her rump like he had never done such a thing. The warmth of his body, his scent, his squeaks of delight and the boyish need on his face. Most men looked at her with sexual desire but Joseph looked like he adored her. She needed more.

Portia eased herself down cautious of too much of him too soon, aware of his length driving up into the depths of her that common men could not reach while her entire insides tingled with the sensation of him. The boy below her, in his first act of assertiveness and impatience, pulled her down into his lap, closing the gap between their bodies and audibly pushing the air inside her out between her folds and his girth.

The vixen gave a yelp of shock and bliss as the boy's thick cock lanced her fully, well up past her pelvis and into the deepest depths her body would allow, tightening the belt of her skirt around her waist. Her body erupted in pleasure, the strain and discomfort of his size entirely tertiary to the explosion of transcendent indulgence. He read clearly her sudden shift of expressions from ecstasy and pain to confusion before her entire posture shifted to electrified bliss. He tensed and shrunk. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

The vixen swung her arms around his shoulders and pulled him close, mashing his head against the top of her chest. Her hips bucked and mashed the buried cock inside her with a long, drawn out moan from the flood of ecstasy unleashed by his movement, bellowing from the depths of her lungs and out from her muzzle resting atop his head, between his ears. Her eyes were as giant as his had been not long before, deep in the thrall of a sudden, expectation-shattering orgasm.

The old couch protested as the heavy vixen's shallow but hard woodpecker thrusting impaled herself on his every inch as fast as she could manage, and she clenched him tightly against her.

"You... you're crushing me!" he cried. It was a needed reminder she had a partner and not just a tool for her own pleasure. She relaxed her grip, at least as much as she could relax anything and her hands took him by the arms, letting him catch his breath and look up at her, seeing her shift from confident dominance to be quite drunk with ecstasy. The fox boy licked his lips and his open mouth formed a crooked smile of teenage pride.

"What the fuck are you doing to me, Joseph?" she panted and stared down his muzzle, nose bumping nose as she hammered her hips harder and slower into his, the boy only helping her with his greedy fingers groping her ass cheeks. "This isn't normal," she said with some alarm, but she dove in for a hungry kiss before he could answer.

The young fox only could shrug and shrink between his shoulders before opening his mouth to receive her, his tongue pushed into her muzzle while her lips smeared the lustful stink of his own juices against his muzzle.

The wooden-framed couch, surely decades old and with complaints unheeded, finally broke off a leg, dropping them a half a foot closer to the ground on one side but it didn't leave them off balance enough to stop. The extra force pushed out a new pitch of shriek from the sex-frenzied vixen, breaking their kiss. She rode his lap with unrelenting vigor and violence, digging the frame of the couch loudly into the wooden planks of the floor while her ecstatic cries made it difficult to tell where one orgasm ended and another began.

Joseph rolled her thick cheeks in his palms back and forth and she drove herself down on him faster than gravity could while his bucking hips tried their best to keep up. Inexperienced fingers groped needfully and sometimes indelicately, testing what he could get away with. Fingertips crept across the softness of her cheek to the firmness of where they split and it was almost by accident when one found the cleft of her tight pucker. He watched for her reaction and if she did, it was lost in the vigor of her lust-drunk use of him. Reassured, he tepidly pushed his finger against her clenched muscle, exploring the sensation but the heavy vixen's weight fell hard. His arm offered enough resistance to jam the digit inside of her to the knuckle.

She shrieked in surprise while he yelped then tugged his hand free, shaking it out in pain. "Owww, my finger!" "Crap! Are you alright?" she said and sunk down into his lap then took his wrist and held it up before her eyes. "It's not broken. Maybe jammed. You're supposed to ask before you stick things up a girl's butt, you know?" Her body was more in control than her guilt and she started again with more subtle grinding, not wanting to let the sensation go. "Don't stop!" Joseph nodded eagerly, eyes falling to the giant breasts in his face again. "Please don't stop!" She grabbed the couch behind him and pulled herself up to nearly his tip, ready to drop herself when his hands came to her hips and held her still. "Wait!"

Portia sighed. "What now?"

"I want to put my penis in your butt."

The panting vixen sunk herself down enough to see his face over the shelf of her bosom, revealing to him her cocked eyebrow. "That's a pretty kinky request for a kid," she whispered with a rasp in her voice, chest heaving as she caught her breath, the smell of both of their sweat and musk flooding the room.

"I want to put it in your butt," he repeated more firmly, almost pouting and trembling with need. Portia had sat still long enough to snap out of her cyclical frenzy of relentless, debilitating orgasms but was no less aroused or relieved for it. If any man had made her feel such intensity before, the edges had been long since dulled by time.

She nearly always enjoyed sex, each encounter a tiny, risque rebellion but this was a new pinnacle of pleasure. Joseph, while young and supposedly inexperienced, was pure perfection, an exquisite lover who darkened the memories of all others. She spent her adult life very sexually active but this was a religious experience. She couldn't imagine what she would say no to at this point.

Towering over him, she nodded and stood slowly on the crooked, broken couch, semi-carefully removing herself from his enormous erection until it escaped with a wet, sucking sound. The vixen wobbled above him on shaky legs before she stepped off onto the rug between the couch and the hearth.

She remembered somewhere, sometime there was potential danger and she turned so she could still see the room. At least she wouldn't be ambushed mid-sodomy with a boy half her age.

Deft fingers slipped to her belt with the muscle-memory of experience and a small, conveniently-hung pouch on it, sticking a single digit inside. Her finger emerged, dripping with viscous oil down to her knuckle and she reached underneath her skirt, applying the lubricant thoroughly to her clenched, anal ring.

Joseph hurried to his feet, his blood-bloated cock swinging before him and she scooped him into her arms for a kiss, assuming for a moment some control again. When it broke, she turned away before moving down onto her hands and knees on the rug beneath them. She was as eager as he was and her tail lifted high and ready over her back. He followed, combing back the flaps of her skirt and presenting her bare, broad rear. Joseph took a moment to marvel at his good fortune and admire his view. "You're amazing. So beautiful. Your ass is so sexy," he gasped before closing the gap between them and nestling his cock tip against the tiny, tight muscle, glistening with oil that caught the flicker of the firelight. "Big, birthing hips."

Portia gave a small laugh at the comment. "No kids for me. Especially not like this! Steady nooooowwwwwwwww!!!" It was a moment too late to explain the delicacy of anal sex and the boy, now in the dominant position did exactly what she should have anticipated: he jammed it right in with all the eagerness of a teenager. "UNNNNNGGGHHHH!" She tensed up, claws digging up handfuls of the rug and her teeth gritted in endurance, counter to experience telling her she should be relaxing her body. Despite the strain, there was something different already, that magnetic connection and his very presence promised another flood of pleasure.

"Holy heck, it's like my fist is squeezing it!" Joseph froze, less than halfway inside her, staring down at her now distended anal ring, his girth prying open the cheeks of her rear. His hands groped over her speared rump with fond but rough admiration. "Are you okay?" She nodded quickly. While his entry had been ungraceful, the initial shock was already fading to his thick, straining presence occupying her most forbidden of places. With her sexual awakening so motivated by the challenge of herself and the orthodoxy of her upbringing, anal sex was something she had quickly developed an appetite for. She loved the attention and adoration which came with her lovers' fixation on something other than her breasts and she knew, especially with her larger partners, she was offering something more prudent women would shy away from. Men worshiped her for it. She adored the straining, sometimes even eroticly painful sensation of having a thick cock penetrating her and sunk deep inside her ass. For all the psychological rewards, she suspected her body was better suited for it than most, as she knew few other women with such great fondness for those kinds of depraved activities.

"You're so tight!" the teenage fox said in amazement, starting to push steadily further in. "Because your dick is so fucking big," she stammered out over her shoulder with a hint of a laugh. Carefully, she lowered herself down on her forearms, hoping for a slightly more comfortable angle for the rest of the giant thing he was sure to follow with. Looking over her bare arms on the coarse rug, she silently lamented the removal of her gloves. "Go slow!"

Joseph obliged with a drawn out moan and eased himself deeper by the inch, looking up between her ass and her face, looking back at him.

"Remember, no knot!" He nodded and steadily lurched forward to close the gap between him and the braced, shivering vixen. His hands rested on her cheeks, petting with slow comfort as he fed her body more of his cock, his breath staccato and stammering with the sensation.

Portia felt her belt tighten again as he sunk deeper to where only men his length could reach and a heavy groan escaped from deep in her lungs as if he pushed the air out of them. She could hear the sticky viscosity of the lubricant gripping his erection as he crept further into her, never seeming to end. His girth was touching her every, tender inner nerve and teasing at another sublime experience, drawing her mind away from all other concerns. This would going to change things once she had time to really process it. What was so unique about him?

She winced as his hips finally met hers, lurching her body forward, his entire length inside her once again. "Are you alright?" he reached up and held her shoulder, looking into her eyes. That adoration again! She was breathless with strain but gave a quick and shallow nod. There was a warmth with the familiar, erotic discomfort of him buried in her and an intoxicating sweetness to his momentary gesture. She leaned her head aside, brushing her cheek against the back of his hand, before she drew in a deep inhale and found her breath.

"Go ahead, Joseph. Fuck my ass."

Teenage eyes lit up in a way that betrayed his lack of maturity and his hips started to awkwardly saw back and forth with his first time being in control but it didn't take any instructions though for him to figure out what felt good about sodomizing the busty vixen before him. The strain of taking him anally was not going away, nor did she want it to. There was a challenge for her to prove herself against and his intrusion invigorated her with the same kind of aliveness she felt charging into battle, a lack of security and certainty that flooded her with adrenaline.

The young fox studied her strain and kept his attention at her face to be sure we wasn't going too fast or too hard but only saw hungry and encouraging eyes staring back at him, almost challenging him for more.

He found his rhythm, not frenetic and eager like hers had been but at a marching pace, allowing him to draw his cock far back from her then push into her again, a relentless piston of flesh wedging open her asshole. He was groaning with every thrust and her following each with a straining, excited moan. Between some could be heard the creak of her belt, moving against her abdomen. His hands wandered over her body, fur and leather armor alike, his touch both greedy and admiring.

"Does this actually feel good?!"

Portia gave a small laugh and nodded. "This ass was built for butt fucking, especially by a hung stud like you." She was coherent enough to think to flatter him in more cerebral ways than cumming on his cock and she shivered, the sensations of his anal penetration accumulating towards another, deep orgasm at her core. A hand moved down to prop herself up on her forearm while her other hand reached between the flaps of her skirt, finding her vixenhood demanding attention once again.

Encouraged, he started thrusting harder still, slamming herself into her with conviction, fur muffling the blunt collision of young hips to thick rump. "Sex was amazing but this... I think I like this even more!" he groaned, shaking her crookedly supported upper body as it wobbled on one arm. He sounded close and she needed to

"Anal sex is still sex, Joseph!"

He took a hold of her ponytail and tugged gently, testing for her approval before giving a harder pull. She yelped and her body arched up like the figurehead of a ship, almost upright on her knees, her hands clear of the ground and her tail pinched between them.

The intensity of his demeanor and shift in position brought the flood she'd been waiting for and deep inside her, everything quivered and shook from her gut to her fingertips with another intense orgasm but this one came from her core. His moves had been boyish but his closeness and touch were overwhelming with that familiar attraction and Portia now orgasmed anally from it. Her jaw fell open and she moaned louder than before, a shrillness boasting to its intensity and her shock that it happened at all. Anal sex was about pleasure and challenge for her and actually reaching a climax from the act was an especially rare surprise.

With her back arched sharply, she pushed herself into Joseph hard enough to threaten his balance. She slapped her hand to one, giant breast, groping the stiff leather protecting them while her other hand scrubbed violently under her skirt, trying to cum even while she already was.

"You're real proud of your boobs, aren't you?" He gave a trembling pant, nosing her ear and she nodded quickly, any attempt to speak momentarily incoherent.

"That's so hot. Anastasia always acts like she's embarrassed of hers but you're so strong and sexy. I'm so lucky!" With her spine against his chest, she twisted enough to kiss him again for a long, hungry interruption to his rhythm. When they broke, her eyes remained lustfully on his, the young man's energy nearly boiling over with release.

Nothing he had attempted thus far had reached her limits and her rough eagerness seemed to be giving him confidence. His hips bucked hard and unannounced, knocking her forward to land on one arm again, her other hand fully committed to pleasuring herself. His grip on her ponytail tugged the tie of it right off and her long, straight, golden brown hair spilled free, out on her back and over her shoulders.

Panting with lust-maddened breath, Joseph hastily unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off, revealing spotted, black marks across his toned, white furred chest. He was clearly trying not to tear it but desperate for relief from the overwhelming heat, a few stitches still popped. He drew back then and rammed himself into her with his full weight behind him. She half-gasped and half-screamed, furiously rubbing herself until she came to climax yet again. How many had there been? It was normal for her to orgasm once with a lover but with Joseph inside her, it was so easy to keep cumming, like he'd found some secret to it. From another man, his roughness might warrant intervention but for now she was incredibly aroused by him, a shy butterfly wrestling violently free of it's cocoon. Overwhelmed from so many sensations at once, she was all but oblivious to the painful friction of her forearm on the rug that her fur only half protected her from.

Joseph gritted his teeth and pulled back then rammed again like he had a running start, having enough force to knock her off the balance of her arm and her face fell to the wood plank floor beyond the edge of rug, her leather-wrapped chest keeping her full weight from being born by her cheek. His eager fingers dug into the waistband of her skirt, pulling it like a handle and bringing her back to meet him, collapsing her knees to tuck under her, pushing up against the bottoms of her breasts. Her arms moved out to her sides, holding the outside of her chest, leaving her balled up and fetal before him.

With her posture small and beneath him, her rear was angled up and her face was half buried under a mess of hair. He threw his entire weight at her again and again with manic force and desperation, ramming himself roughly inside her to his every last inch.

With her body and nerves scrambled and exhausted from the relentlessness of world-shaking ecstasy, she was finally content enough to curl up and let him finish. She barely had the composure to not pour out limp over the rug like spilled water but the teen fox's frenzied sodomy kept her muscles braced and tensed. Even with such roughness, he still felt amazing inside her, even as she was sure to be sore in the aftermath.

"Hnnnghhhh!"

Joseph slammed his entire weight down on her at one last, triumphant time, His body draping over her fully, hips convulsing as if they could push his length any deeper within her. He was hilted entirely when his knot swelled up, drawing a shocked cry of discomfort at a new, even thicker girth that pushed her insides out and brought pressure against the inside of her anal ring, locking his every inch within her.

His inevitable, hot flood of vulpine semen unleashed, her body holding him so tightly she could feel it surge down his length to gush out from his tip, somewhere deep in her abdomen, belching all the way up her to her intestines from his tight scrotum. Another followed, then another, threatening to cramp the sweating, heaving mass of vixen crumpled up beneath the squirming young man. Her eyes were wide and unfocused as she panted hard, in shock at the entire experience.

He had knotted her and she couldn't imagine being fully satisfied with any other outcome. At the moment, the world and her worries had melted away. A teenage fox with boyish charm and a primal magnetism had just put to shame twenty year's worth of lovers. It was strangely peaceful to be completely disarmed and at his mercy while his trembling finger moved over her body, grateful for every touch. "I love..."

Her stomach sank as he started to speak. Is this what that feeling was? Had the hopeless romantics been right all along? In all her travels, she had never known a connection so instantly and passionately charged. Never had she experienced sexual pleasure so easily or with such incredible intensity. Never had a man made her lose all sense and control. Would it be so bad if he said those words? Had she just found a mate? A boy young enough to be her son?