Pairs of Pumpkins #01: Family Ties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How is he doing that?!" Portia glanced over her shoulder and Joseph pointed to the ceiling, where a magic seal had been carved into it, above where Zarron had appeared. She had completely missed it. "He has three of them around the house. They let him easily teleport back here from anywhere," he said before taking a deep breath. "But nobody knows this place better than me. You can break them all!"

"Hold on to me," the vixen commanded and resolved herself. Joseph obliged and swung his arms around her neck before she staggered to a nearby table and grabbed a chair then dragged it beneath the circle, feeling his length stir her insides with every motion. She lifted a leg on the seat of it then carefully stepped up, lifting the both of them precariously and wincing as she felt his weight tugging at his knot.

Balanced precariously on the chair, Portia fetched the relagite medallion again from her neck and quickly scratched a break in the painted circle. A crackle and puff of smoke confirmed her success, leaving the seal open and inert. "Where are the others?"

"Upstairs!" Over her shoulder, his arm unrolled towards the staircase. "Please hurry, he said he's going to come back for me! He talked like he helped you but believe me: he is a bad person! Don't let him take me, Mother!"

"Don't call me that!"

"Sorry Mother!"

Portia jumped down from the chair and grunted as the whole weight of him tugged his knotted cock against the inside of her clenching pucker. She took him by the hands and adjusted them from around her neck to under her arms, bringing his fingers together to lock at the top of her cleavage. "Joseph! Hold on to me!"

She squatted deeply then launched herself, running for the stairs and up them, each step pushing him further up inside her before every footfall tugged him back down in weighted, accidental thrusts. She gritted her teeth and powered through as the smaller fox buried his head in her back, trying not to make any noises.

"I'm sorry, about all this," Joseph said over tense, labored breathing, moving to rest his muzzle on her shoulder. "I swear, I had no idea."

"Neither of us did, Joseph. It was an accident. Just point out the way." At the landing of the first staircase she stopped and steadied herself against the wall, panting from the exertion of his weight and his presence inside her. She shook her head to clear the loose hair from her face. "How much further?"

"Four more flights!" he said to a deflating sigh from the vixen that carried him. "His bedchamber is on the fifth floor but the study is on the fourth. Zarron has a seal there too."

She was sweating again and the sick coolness gave way to hot flesh, from the extra weight but the news of Joseph's relation didn't change her body's reaction to his closeness or penetration. He didn't feel any different inside her from he had when he'd had her rethinking her standards for all ecstasy and it turned her stomach as much as it soaked her sex with a second wave of arousal.

The imminent danger of the moment saved her from dwelling on the thoughts and sensations. As long as Zarron could reappear at will, they weren't safe and she looked up to the next flight, gritted her teeth then launched towards it. Every step felt heavier than the last, bearing Joseph's weight on her back and within her.

The young fox's erection had never fully subsided but two flights up, he was bigger again and he hadn't been this hard since he'd ejaculated the thick load she now carried in her intestines. He had thickened and straightened out, claiming even more space inside her and she felt it with every slight movement of her spine. His locked fingers around her chest were hanging on to the keyhole vent in her breastplate, fingertips against the fur of her cleavage.

She stopped at the second landing for another moment, brushing back her hair again, knowing to pace herself with the effort. Joseph was much smaller in stature than her but he certainly wasn't light and for all her strength, he was a lot of extra weight to bear.

"I'm actually kind of happy."

She whipped her head back to look at him. "Happy?!" "I never had a mother. Zarron told us you abandoned us but Anastasia and I never really believed him."

"Well congratulations, Joseph. You met your mom and you're fucking her," she grumbled.

"I'm sorry, Mother. I guess we're not supposed to do that?"

"Did Zarron really not teach you that?"

"I had nannies, mostly. And often, no one. Zarron really only gave me instructions."

Portia gave a long sigh. "I'm the adult here. I should have known better. But no, sons aren't supposed to fuck their mothers and mothers aren't supposed to fuck their sons."

"Why not?"

She paused a moment and puffed out an annoyed breath. "I don't know, Joseph. Society has a lot of stupid rules but that 'not having sex your immediate family' always seemed like a good one to me. Incest can produce deformed and mutated children."

"But you can't have children. Both you and Zarron said that."

"Joseph, not every rule is a bad rule. Mothers and sons shouldn't have sex."

The teen fox hesitated before he replied. "You're so beautiful though. I don't think my body would react any differently when I saw you, if you'd told me you were my mother first. I bet all your sons are going to react the same way."

All your sons. It sent a chill down her spine. Focus, Portia. "Hang on."

She practically threw the both of them up the next flight, her boot steps harder and heavier on the stone stairs. Joseph winced as he bounced on her back and tightened his grip around her while her free hair flew about wildly, weighted with the dampness of sweat.

At the third landing, she took another moment to rest and leaned back against a wall, pushing the young fox more firmly against her and inside her, a gasp escaping from both of them at once. Three flights of shallow, bobbing sodomy from the remarkable lover who'd turned out to be her son and her body was entirely ready for a second round, flushing with heat and wetness, agnostic to what stimulated her. Her skin was on fire, eager to get out of her clothes. The danger was dulled by primal need and it was an effort of will that she lunged for the fourth set of stairs, drenched in sweat and gasping, climbing on all fours on the final few steps until the landing opened up into a hallway.

After crawling past the top step, she half collapsed against the wall, catching them on her arm while Joseph planted his feet for a moment to relieve his knot of his weight. "The study is that door at the end of the hall," he pointed over her shoulder and she nodded, nearly out of breath. They were near the seals. This was almost over.

"He mentioned a ledger. With all the children. Where?"

"It's in the study, right there!" "Got it." Portia scooped up Joseph's thighs around her before pulled them back to her feet and surged forward. Closing in on the door, she saw it was marked with another ward, likely of some kind of protection. She readied the relagite medallion before she crashed the both of them against the door. Violently, she scratched it off until the seal snapped in another crackle of smoke. She replaced the charm clumsily around her neck then grabbed the knob and with a sharp tug, swung it open with their combined weight.

Zarron's study was cleaner than she'd expected. There was no thick layers of dust on the towering bookshelves lining one of the room's walls or the shelves of jars, potions, spell components and other curios, both common and macabre along the opposite wall. There were several workbenches, one clean, one seemingly for mixing liquids and a third with small hand tools scattered about it. There was a smaller desk and stool as well as an overstuffed chair and a sofa.

"There's the seal, Mother," Joseph pointed to the far end of the room and she nodded, pushing out of the doorframe and deeper into the room. Once clear of the workbenches, a large, magic circle was exposed in a corner with plenty of open space around it, looking like the markings that had been above the entryway. "That's it!" The revelation was enough to remind her of the danger they were in and brought a welcome focus.

She ran and dropped into a slide to reach it, the knees of her boots well- padded for such athleticism. She fumbled to remove her necklace again then scraped out a gap in the seal until it crackled out in more satisfying, blue smoke. She took a moment to catch her breath, hunching over the broken seal.

"Are they in here? My eggs? The children?" she huffed with exhaustion and discomfort, looking over her shoulder at Joseph but he who shook his head.

"He has a place on the mainland where he actually does the breeding but I don't know how to find it. We only teleported there and I haven't been since I was a kid. I know it's somewhere warmer than here ."

She cursed. "Everywhere is warmer than here. Where's the ledger?"

"Stand up and I'll guide you."

She obliged after taking a moment to collect herself then carefully stood for both of them, Joseph pushing his feet off the ground to help. He guided her to the bookshelf and after some impatient scanning, to a thick, hand-bound tome, labeled at the binding: 'The Breeding Record of Princess Portia Vasiljev,' it casually read, letters embossed into the leather and painted in gold. She tugged the book carefully out then carried it over to the desk, which she leaned for support, catching her breath once more. He was so hard inside her. She opened to the first page before she paused and looked back. "Joseph, I think I need to sit down for this." He nodded and she reached back to hold his thighs, carefully lowering his rump to the stool then bringing her weight down on him and it, the wood creaking along with their combined groans as Joseph's cock sunk inside her fully.

Her breathing was tight and short for a moment with strain and struggling control. "Gods, you've got a big dick."

"Sorry, Mother."

"Don't be sorry. That's my fault, apparently." She steadied herself by adjusting her legs, wide around the seat then turned to the first, full page of what appeared to be an accounting ledger of critical information. The first entry dated less than a year after she'd run away from Snowcourt, under the name "Evangeline." Zarron had said that name, for the dark-haired daughter she met downstairs. There was a field for her gender and past it , one for 'Father' described as "donor 01: Arctic Fox." 'Intention' was the next column, which read 'test/wife?' Lastly, it listed her birthday, appearing to be added in a different session, suggesting the entries were being written around whenever had been the moment of conception.

Anastasia was next, dated a few weeks later. She had the same father, an intention listed as 'magnificent breasted apprentice' but an entry had been added for Alterations, under which read: 'Enhanced bosom and intelligence.'

The next entry was longer, with the name of 'Sanna.' Her birthday was another few weeks after Evangeline's and under father the donor read: 'Zarron.'

"Sanna was the first hybrid? So she's half fox and half raccoon?"

"I've never met her but that sounds right. They all look like foxes like us but some have horse manes, antlers or cat claws, depending on what they're mixed with. His magic is very potent."

She shook her head slowly then kept reading, shifting in her seat and trying to stay focused. She wasn't used to concentrating with a knotted cock inside her, let along the lingering disgust of the terrible revelation. The 'Intention' field was more verbose here: 'daughter and heir. Intelligent, athletic, attractive.' Under 'donor' a new entry had been added: 'Buyer' and beside it read: 'Lord Truxton,' which was a name she recognized. He was a famously wealthy but long deceased, a raccoon builder of warships in the western reaches of the land.

After Sanna's birthday was another new entry: Price.

Lord Truxton had paid two hundred, thousand gold for Sanna, a base price plus a 100% 'hybrid' surcharge. Somewhere around that would be the cost of one of his warships and it was a staggering sum to consider. Seeing her birthday and remembering what she heard of him, he must have died not long after but the ledger noted nothing of it.

Another hybrid was on the list: 'Anya' listed as having two donors. One was the same arctic fox as Evangeline and Anastasia and the other, a bear named Wilhelm Wozak, also as the buyer. This name was another she recognized; an adventurer she had heard of, early in her career. The price was the same as Sanna's, with the same justification: hybrid.

Morbidly curious, she flipped page after page, several children documented on each one. Most were foxes but there were other hybrids, seemingly for purposes of family, legacy, breeding with a different species or other obvious, desirable traits: a cheetah for enhanced speed or a wolverine for their resilience. Many of them had been bred with wolves which Zarron only added a 50% surcharge for, and seemed meant for martial use as bodyguards and warriors. Occasionally there were more exotic combinations like minks and horses, either for intended physical labor, strength or just finery of coat. Some had up to three fathers listed when the intention was to maximize certain qualities.

A number of longer entries started to appear with notes on twins, triplets and beyond, as Zarron had figured out how to split her eggs multiple ways and offering a small discount to the customer for his savings. It seemed he was trying to see how many he could get from a single egg.

Alterations became more frequent by the birthdays that put them at sixteen and younger: enhanced strength, fast healing, slowed aging, extreme fertility and other enhanced sexual traits. Buyers were often also the donors, men looking for children of their own and she recognized quite a few of the names as some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the kingdom. In some cases, she was a few years away from likely noticing some very familiar, public figures.

Some pages in, a peculiar edit caught her eye: a Sex of 'Male' crossed out, with '???' written beside it in newer ink. The entry was for twins, named Tati and Titian, both with the same birthday. No buyer was listed but under father she recognized the name and gagged:

'Donor: Bjorn Vasiljev (stolen sample.)'

She shrunk slightly, fighting the urge to vomit again. "That's my brother." Bjorn was the third born of Queen Beatrice, after her and the eldest brother, Alexi. There must be a story to how sperm could be stolen from a Prince but this particular volume did not concern itself with such details.

Portia stopped and braced her hands against the desk, gagging openly while Joseph tried to stay still, under her weight. His hands moved to her shoulders, squeezing them. "I have children... with my own brother. That sick fuck." She reached out with a shaky hand to flip a chunk of pages, then another, finding each one filled. "There are hundreds of them. I have hundreds of children. Heirs, slaves, soldiers, breeders. I know some of these buyers. Some of them are monsters. They're going to need my help."

"Mother, we still have one more seal to go, upstairs, in the bedroom. Zarron might be back already!"

She nodded and slammed the book closed then tucked it under her arm. "I'm going to need this." She had caught her breath by now and lifted them both from her seat with a grunt, then steered them toward the door, building up speed until they were out in the hallway and running up the last flight of stairs. Joseph held on tight, bobbing inside her, thankfully half-soft again.

"There's the bedroom!" he said and trained his finger on a door as they reached the final landing. "Be careful, mother. He's tricky!"

Portia nodded, patting herself down for a weapon. One mace, two tomahawks and one dagger were all downstairs now and she ducked down to fetch a stiletto from her boot when the blowgun in her belt poked her breast. She grinned and untucked it, then loaded it with the final sleep dart. "Let's get the son of a bitch alive."

With a flourish, she readied it near her mouth. "Hold on tight," she ordered before she gritted her teeth and charged. Closing the short distance, she jumped and kicked the door open with the weight of both of them behind it.

Zarron sat in wait, tense and ready on a four-posted canopy bed, with intense eyes and the crooked smile of an ambush.

"Sleep!" he shouted, throwing an arm out toward her in an attempt to cast the same spell he'd used on her daughters but at range, with a crinkle of his sleeve and no other effect. Her relagite charm warmed between her breasts, confirming to her a job well done.

"You sleep!"

Portia lifted the blowgun and fired it as she charged, closing the distance between them, keeping her momentum with her son on her back.

Zarron was frozen for the moment for his spell having completely failed and it made him an easy target for the dart to stick right in his chest. She dropped the blowgun and reached out as she leaped onto the bed.

The raccoon scrambled back, snapping out of his stupor and she was mid-air, claws out when he managed to snap his fingers in panic. With a crackle of hot air and a bluish puff, he was gone again and they landed hard on the mattress, their bodies and the bouncing bed dissipating any lingering smoke into nothingness.

"Motherfucker!" She punched the pillow, gritting her teeth.

"The seal is right above us!" Joseph twisted to point to the ceiling, tugging his knot against her insides once again. She winced then clamored to her feet for the both of them, standing unsteadily on the soft mattress. She reached for the seal, hidden behind the semi-opaque canopy of the bed, just over a foot outside her reach.

"Hold on, Joseph!" she said and squatted low before jumping, taking a handful of the sheer cloth and tearing it down. She jumped again, tossing the curtain aside and building momentum off the mattress, all the while Joseph's cock not letting her forget it's stiff presence in her bowels.

The vixen bounced again, as she loosened the relagite charm from her neck and lifted it over her head. She touched the seal on the fifth jump, with her barely able to reach the ceiling. The marvel of engineering that was her leather top demonstrating her armorer's mastery, holding the mass of her heavy breasts perfectly in place as she bounced violently.

With a few more jumps, any forgiving softness to Joseph's cock was gone again. The vixen jumped on the bed for the both of them and guided his erection to find the extents of every sliver of travel it had, poking at the bottom of her stomach until she tasted bile. She nicked it several more times over more bounces and she could feel Joseph's cock throbbing inside her with eager hardness while he clutched on to her desperately, holding his breath. Each jump was impaling herself on him again.

Portia lost count of how many more times jumping on the bed it took completely break it but it finally did, the seal confirming its demise with a now familiar sizzle and the exhausted vixen slowed to a stop, drenched in sweat, swaying on tired, burning legs. Joseph was breathless, wide-eyed and hanging on with all his strength, painfully hard inside her and deep enough to straighten her lower back. "Are you sure you broke it, Mother? Maybe just make sure?" She didn't acknowledge the request and collapsed to the bed, face down, panting and sweating once again.

"Gods be damned, I hate wizards."

"At least we got the book, Mother. Maybe I can help find Zarron. Are we going to rescue them?"

"I don't think I have any other choice."

"That's great! I want to help however I can."

Joseph looked over to the bedside, spotting the both of them in a vanity mirror in the corner of the room. He shifted his hips slightly, moving his massive length deep inside her, to a small, surprised groan from her.