Pairs of Pumpkins Ssn. 01 Ep. 01: Family Ties Pt. 02

Story Info
Things heat up in Portia's interrogation.
8.1k words
4.5
3.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Warning and Disclaimer: The following story includes depiction of a physical and sexual relationship between an older, anthropomorphic fox woman and a younger, anthropomorphic fox man but all characters described are physically mature and 18 years or older. The story is told from the limited perspective of the older woman and reflects her exacerbated perception of their age difference.

*****

Joseph paused and looked down at himself and his brazen erection. "I need my robe. This is embarrassing."

Portia waited for him to fetch the it, resisting the urge to stop him. It would be easier to get to the bottom of whatever oddness was going on here if she couldn't be distracted by his tented, eager maleness. While he put it back on, she made her way to a couch in front of the home's hearth, leaving her cloak, pack and mace behind at the door.

She draped her arm over the back of the couch and glanced back as he approached. The boy was apprehensive as he sat down some distance from her, adjusting to pin his erection between his thighs, his attention captured again by her chest. Gloved fingers took a grip on the back of the couch and she scooted closer until her knee touched his, her hanging hand nearly at his shoulder. "Now, tell me about your parents. Where are they?"

"I don't have parents. None of us do," he said, looking towards the fire, keeping his hands in his lap with his knees pushed together, helping to stop his stiff cock from springing up toward the ceiling.

Portia froze for a moment. "No parents? You never met your mother and father?"

He gazed to the floor and gave his head a small shake.

Were they all orphans? Was this something to do with the supposed dark sorcery?

She took her hands back to slip the relagite medallion from around her neck. The nervous boy glanced over the metal charm that bounced against the tops of her breasts before she removed the necklace. She offered it to him, without much thought of what could happen if he had been some magical creature but perhaps the anti- magic effects of it would tell her something. "Hold this."

He sat uncomfortably, legs outstretched from the couch, slouching deeply. Charcoal-furred hands took the offered medallion and inspected it without any apparent reaction. "What is this?"

"Just an amulet. It protects me."

"Oh, I see," he said, handing it back to her. She replaced it as he watched, squirming a little in his seat and wincing in discomfort. She was quite familiar with these kinds of reactions.

"You're in a lot of pain, aren't you? You don't need to hide that from me. Go ahead and take it out," she said with a quieter tone, pursing her lips with curious anticipation.

She wanted those words to come from a place of mercy. He was young, awkward and suffering, and she, a benevolent adventuress, full of kindness and grace but her pulse had been racing since she met him. The revelation he was not her younger brother allowed the curious connection she had felt so immediately with him to have become entirely sexual. Her jaw hung open slightly, feeding hungry lungs for quickened breaths, heaving her heavy bosom in a way that had intense gravity to his teenage eyes. Mercy had nothing to do with it.

His eyes tracked her chest so securely that they rose and fell with her while his ears had flattened back and his brow crumpled in disbelief and indecision, his mouth trembling as if searching for words but only a whimper eventually came. His head dipped down to look at himself, releasing a loud sigh before his knees relaxed, launching his trapped monster upwards like a catapult, flinging his nightshirt off it, only stopping when it smacked his sternum. Relief hissed from the boy's lungs but Portia's attention was fully on his revelation.

Presented to the open air and dominating his chest stood his red, canine erection, freakishly massive like his tent had hinted, twice the size of what should be proportionate for this young man of less than five feet in height. It was long and thick like his forearm and glossy with the wetness of his sheath, with a pointed tip atop a taper that came to full thickness quickly and maintained down to the clenched ball at the base of it, which promised to swell up larger still into a canine knot to lock himself into his lover the moment before ejaculation. The testicles beneath were bigger than his fists and evoked images that such ejaculations could be spectacular. It was perfect.

'Focus Portia!'

The vixen darted her eyes back to his, finding them studying her face with fearful uncertainty. How long had she been staring at it? "Why are you so hard? Because of me?"

"I don't get to leave here very much. I'm the caretaker of this estate. Only when Zarron is here and needs something then he takes me with him sometimes but that isn't often at all. He rarely has guests, and he and my sisters spend months at a time in the south, leaving me here all alone to take care of the place."

"Is he here now? Or are we alone?" She interrupted and edged closer. "Everyone is here but they barely ever come downstairs. Except Darren," he said with a gesture back to the unconscious horse, sprawled out on the floor. "But they almost never come down. Anastasia studies magic with Master. In the South, Evangeline tends to our other brothers and sisters but Zarron doesn't bring them here so usually, she just sits in her room and reads."

He paused a moment to regain his original train of thought. "I don't see many women I am not related to. And you're so pretty. And I thought only my sisters had such breasts."

She smiled warmly and reached out to brush his cheek, the vixen an shameless sponge for flattery. She caught herself arching her spine, pushing her chest out towards him again. Her loins were on fire.

'I'm going to fuck this kid.'

A small shake of her head broadcast the conflict, but he had said something important. "You have other siblings?"

The eyes of the young fox widened and shrunk back, his guilt as obvious as her struggle. He started to stand, but she lunged to hold his shoulders, bringing her chest against him and half filling his lap. "Wait!" she said before wrapping her gloved hand around his cock, her fingers barely able to get halfway around it. Joseph froze.

"Trust me, you don't want to go anywhere," she assured with a whisper, and he shrunk back into his seat obediently. "Good boy. Tell me about your sisters. Are there other brothers too?"

"I'm not supposed to talk about any of that," he said, folding his arms in a pout. "And I'm not supposed to jerk off teenage boys but here we are," she said with her face alongside his, sharing breath and giving him a deliberately slow stroke. Joseph whimpered at her teasing, looking down at her hand on his cock. "No one has ever touched me there before. Take off your glove?" he asked meekly. She pulled back her head, impressed before she lifted her hand away, presenting it to him. His attention darted between her eyes and hand before unfolding his arms to tug at her fingertips. Yellowish, ivory fur ended at her elbows and the glove exposed her charcoal black-furred, natural socks down to her hands. The vixen watched with a satisfied smile while he stared at her revealed arm, clearly his first time undressing a woman.

He placed the glove gingerly aside as if he might break it, and she returned his hand to his girth, slowly wrapping one finger around then the next until he felt the full warmth of her naked grip. "Brothers and sisters?" she said expectantly, waiting to stroke.

"I don't know how many there are. Only Anastasia and Evangeline live here sometimes. A few other, very young ones have been here briefly when I was younger but not so much anymore. There are a lot of them, I know that. Eva is the oldest." Portia began to stroke as he spoke, sitting up against him, and he gave a delighted shudder in response. "That feels so much better than the glove." "For me too," she smiled, her right arm still draped around his shoulder, giving him a squeeze with both hands at once. "Lots of brothers and sisters but no parents. How in the world does that work?" "It works because of Master Zarron. His magic is around life energy. He's very old and powerful," he said, near hypnotized as she stroked him, agile fingers up and down his standing erection.

The vixen looked concerned at his explanation. "A wizard that creates life? That's some kind magic. How does he do it?"

The boy paused and his attention darted to her eyes, his cock, then her muzzle, drawing a triangle. His tail flicked excitedly, bunched up beside him over the arm of the couch. "I'll tell you everything if you put your mouth on it."

Portia gave a small smile and brought her nose to his ear. "You're a strong negotiator." She didn't need to move much for how long he was, instead guiding his cock towards her before leaning over, her breasts resting on his thigh and against his length. She opened her mouth and painted his tapered tip in hot breath. "I'm going to stop if you don't talk," she warned before lowering her head at a painfully slow, teasing pace.

Her mouth and tongue came to his virginal erection, first at the underside of his tip, flattening against it him and dragging down. Her upper lip came next, her jaw starting to open wider for him. Joseph inhaled dramatically at the new sensation and stared with disbelieving eyes. She stopped there and looked back to him, expectantly while her nostrils flared, drinking it in. The strong, pungent scent of his erection intoxicated her, and she wasn't about to stop but there was no sense in giving up her leverage.

Words poured from Joseph in an instant, like a cask violently tapped. "Zarron doesn't create life from scratch. He says nobody can do that. He cultivates life with the aid of magic, like planting seeds in a field. He can't grow them any faster than what is natural, but he's trying. Like me: I was born in the 242nd year of the Qii Era. " Portia coughed through her nose and paused for a moment, staring down a cock with nearly as many inches as years, the vixen more than twice his age. She had some young lovers but this might be a record. It might not become one of her more proud stories but Joseph continued to spill one of his own.

"Zarron doesn't need to grow them naturally though; he says he doesn't need suffragette mothers."

She lifted off with a wet smack of her lips to free her mouth, muzzle glistening with wetness.

"Surrogate mothers?"

"That's right," he nodded, and she did after, before resuming with a noisy slurp, plunging back down on his shaft. He continued. "He makes eggs out of some spell, like lizards and snakes do. And he can modify them right as they're fertilized, to make adjustments or resolve natural incompatibilities."

Several inches of him were inside her muzzle now, her jaw inelegantly opened around his girth before she pulled up and off again, stealing a hungry breath to speak. "Modifications? Like how your sister is so busty and you are so hung and handsome? What do you mean by incompatibilities?" He reached out hesitantly for the back of her head before gently pulling her back to his cock. The young man wasn't entirely submissive, it seemed.

The vixen grinned at the corners of her mouth, even as she descended on his length once again. She watched him as she twisted and pumped gently with her head while her ears perked expectantly. She was still listening, even over the wet smacks of her lips. "I guess so. The few brothers I've met are big as well. I don't know about my other sisters since most are sold as eggs or when they're still kits. Evangeline has really big boobs like you but Anastasia is... Gods, this is hard to concentrate!" She took a moment to pause and look up at him, barely able to stop herself to threaten him. "Right. About incompatibilities. Ummmm... He can combine species who can't naturally breed with each other. And he can make small alterations to the egg for certain, desirable or specific traits."

This is still fine she assured herself, her attention split between his increasingly far-fetched explanation and the intoxicating, fox cock in her mouth. Sure, he was young but it wasn't really sex and the boy practically sang everything she wanted to know.

A story like this was unlike any she heard and her curiosity would be burning if not for the presence of a more primal fire. A wizard making designer children? Did the boy say he was combining species? Selling them? She would definitely need to investigate but it was difficult to keep asking questions as she fellated him and at the moment, she was more interested in that. The scent of his cock was a drug, and she'd done worse things under lesser influence of smells and substances. A recollection of one such incident from many years ago that was almost her undoing brought a small, quiet warning to the back of her mind. A transgression with a cousin of a similar age as Joseph had been one of the few sexual encounters she remembered shamefully. Partially because she had sex with her teenage cousin when she was nearly thirty but mostly because it had spiraled out of control into a month- long streak of depravity that made even her blush. It was the first time she considered if her appetite for deviant sex was a fun activity she had a handle on or an actual addiction.

Portia pulled off again with a wet smack of her lips and his length had her muzzle already quite near his face. "You're not an incubus, are you?" she whispered, staring hungrily into young eyes. Sucking his cock hadn't made her any less horny but maybe she could make him pop before she had the chance to use him like she wanted to. At least it would remove the temptation.

Nose to nose, he shook his head, not seeming to know what she meant but there she was, so close and him so emboldened that he leaned in to kiss her. His muzzle met hers, clumsy and inexperienced as she expected from him but there was a sweet sincerity in him lacking from most of the men who wanted her. She kissed him back, laying her chest along his and ran her fingers through his messy hair. Mid-kiss, she took his wrist and slapped his hand on the outer curve of her armored, leather top, the closest he could do to grope the breasts that held so much space between them. Her grip then returned to his erection and she drank in his gasp of delight.

The awareness of her responsibility and the danger of the situation was losing out to her tide of lust, but she managed to pull back, questions too burning to ignore.

"How much does he charge for a child?" This would tell her the kind of customers he had. Perhaps this Zarron was an ethical mage offering children to mixed- species couples who could not naturally reproduce? In that case, he maybe wouldn't care if she were to have sex with his houseboy.

"He starts at one hundred, thousand gold coins," the boy said, moving in for another kiss while his free hand fell to her thigh, moving up the flaps of her skirt. She allowed his mouth to find hers for a long moment before pushing him gently back by the shoulders. He continued. "A lot more for hybrids or special traits. People spend whole fortunes on children from Zarron." That answered that question: he was running a very lucrative business.

"And the hybrids?"

Joseph trembled, nearly a spasm. "I'm so hard it hurts!" "You're so fucking big, it's going to hurt me too." Portia tightened her grip and quickened her stroke to one indelicate and purposeful. His eyes widened, considering her implications and her muzzle dipped in confirmation, brushing his nose with hers. "Tell me more about the hybrids." "It's what I said: he uses magic to combine species." "Like Ligers? Mules?" He shook his head. "He combines what isn't possible: Foxes with wolves, bears, stags, horses..."

It was a difficult concept to grasp, too much for her current state of body and mind. Hybrids were rare in her extensive travels and generally sterile. Often, they were otherwise physically impaired but the relationships which produced them were frowned upon more than the hybrids themselves. Combinations of completely different species? That was impossible.

Outside of The Pale Lands, inter-species pairings and even marriages were fairly common but children only came from surrogacy or adoption. The more responsible, independent and promiscuous adventurers like her preferred different-species- partners for that exact reason. She'd seen a lot of strange things come about from the use of magic but it was hard to imagine the boy could be right about this. His fingers had crept up her thigh and discovered the lack of undergarments beneath her armored leather. Moments later, they found the burning, wet desire of her feminine folds and he explored them with purpose, stealing back her attention. Their eyes locked again as his digging fingers found entry. Two of them ungracefully pushed inside her, coaxing a shrill, needful cry from the vixen. Joseph's brows were high and his excited smile so boyish, it reminded her of just how much younger he was but when she closed her eyes, he felt like a man. "What kinds of special traits?" "All kinds. He can alter the embryos just after conception to be a bit stronger or tougher. Faster. Softer. Bigger." His eyes locked on her chest as he spoke, trying to squeeze it through her armor while he dug inside of her. Her hand reached down over his, turning his wrist gently before guiding his fingers to curl up and back, a deep inhale as he found a nicer spot. "When you're wet like this: That means you're ready, right?" he said hopefully, pushing his hand back and forth at an awkward cadence. "For sex?" Portia gave a small nod. The voice of reason shouted protest from down a deep well, somewhere in the back of her mind, a voice that kept her alive in dangerous situations and was rarely so distant. The horse on the floor would be out for hours but in the floors above her, a wizard was making altered, hybrid children to sell to the ultra-wealthy. Still, her every thought stole back to the overwhelming urge to feel the teenage fox inside her. "Zarron: he's upstairs, right now?" Joseph nods. "Yes but his study is in a silence spell so nothing disturbs them. As long as I bring them their meals, they don't come down for days at a time. Sometimes weeks! They won't hear a thing." It sounded reasonable enough in her state. It would be dangerous to go any further with her mind and body so distracted. She would just clear her head, not waste the moment and no one had to know. If she made sure to not get tied by him, she could work through the lustful haze his presence had put her in and get back to the hero business soon enough. She carried the experience of two decades of an active and usually healthy sex life. There was little the vixen had said no to if it promised to be dignified, pleasurable and consensual. He wouldn't last thirty seconds.

I'm going to eat this kid alive.

Partners as endowed as Joseph couldn't be crawled into like the laps of lesser men. Some skillful maneuvering was required but it was a dance she knew well. He stared into her eyes with his jaw hung open, disbelieving what might be about to happen. They followed her as she rose from the couch, slipping off his fingers while keeping herself facing him until she stood, towering over him with majesty. His entire demeanor became awestruck, and he sat back, wordless and passive. She had control of the situation at least, for how little she had over herself.

Portia lifted a foot up on the couch outside his thigh, still in her boots, then tugged off her remaining glove, tossing it down by the other one. She took a firm, two- handed grip on his marvelously massive obscenity and angled him towards her, past the flaps of her skirt while she leaned her hips forward to meet him. His tapered, canine cock head greeted her with a kiss, his eager wetness meeting hers, and wedging against waiting folds. She stared down at him over the giant shelf of her leather- restrained bosom. "No knotting. Understood?"