Pairs of Pumpkins Ssn. 01 Ep. 01: Family Ties Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her back arched sharply, she pushed herself into Joseph hard enough to threaten his balance. She slapped her hand to one, giant breast, groping the stiff leather protecting them while her other hand scrubbed violently under her skirt, trying to cum even while she already was.

"You're real proud of your boobs, aren't you?" He gave a trembling pant, nosing her ear and she nodded quickly, any attempt to speak momentarily incoherent.

"That's so hot. Anastasia always acts like she's embarrassed of hers but you're so strong and sexy. I'm so lucky!" With her spine against his chest, she twisted enough to kiss him again for a long, hungry interruption to his rhythm. When they broke, her eyes remained lustfully on his, the young man's energy nearly boiling over with release.

Nothing he had attempted thus far had reached her limits and her rough eagerness seemed to be giving him confidence. His hips bucked hard and unannounced, knocking her forward to land on one arm again, her other hand fully committed to pleasuring herself. His grip on her ponytail tugged the tie of it right off and her long, straight, golden brown hair spilled free, out on her back and over her shoulders.

Panting with lust-maddened breath, Joseph hastily unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off, revealing spotted, black marks across his toned, white furred chest. He was clearly trying not to tear it but desperate for relief from the overwhelming heat, a few stitches still popped. He drew back then and rammed himself into her with his full weight behind him. She half-gasped and half-screamed, furiously rubbing herself until she came to climax yet again. How many had there been? It was normal for her to orgasm once with a lover but with Joseph inside her, it was so easy to keep cumming, like he'd found some secret to it. From another man, his roughness might warrant intervention but for now she was incredibly aroused by him, a shy butterfly wrestling violently free of it's cocoon. Overwhelmed from so many sensations at once, she was all but oblivious to the painful friction of her forearm on the rug that her fur only half protected her from.

Joseph gritted his teeth and pulled back then rammed again like he had a running start, having enough force to knock her off the balance of her arm and her face fell to the wood plank floor beyond the edge of rug, her leather-wrapped chest keeping her full weight from being born by her cheek. His eager fingers dug into the waistband of her skirt, pulling it like a handle and bringing her back to meet him, collapsing her knees to tuck under her, pushing up against the bottoms of her breasts. Her arms moved out to her sides, holding the outside of her chest, leaving her balled up and fetal before him.

With her posture small and beneath him, her rear was angled up and her face was half buried under a mess of hair. He threw his entire weight at her again and again with manic force and desperation, ramming himself roughly inside her to his every last inch.

With her body and nerves scrambled and exhausted from the relentlessness of world-shaking ecstasy, she was finally content enough to curl up and let him finish. She barely had the composure to not pour out limp over the rug like spilled water but the teen fox's frenzied sodomy kept her muscles braced and tensed. Even with such roughness, he still felt amazing inside her, even as she was sure to be sore in the aftermath.

"Hnnnghhhh!"

Joseph slammed his entire weight down on her at one last, triumphant time, His body draping over her fully, hips convulsing as if they could push his length any deeper within her. He was hilted entirely when his knot swelled up, drawing a shocked cry of discomfort at a new, even thicker girth that pushed her insides out and brought pressure against the inside of her anal ring, locking his every inch within her.

His inevitable, hot flood of vulpine semen unleashed, her body holding him so tightly she could feel it surge down his length to gush out from his tip, somewhere deep in her abdomen, belching all the way up her to her intestines from his tight scrotum. Another followed, then another, threatening to cramp the sweating, heaving mass of vixen crumpled up beneath the squirming young man. Her eyes were wide and unfocused as she panted hard, in shock at the entire experience.

He had knotted her and she couldn't imagine being fully satisfied with any other outcome. At the moment, the world and her worries had melted away. A teenage fox with boyish charm and a primal magnetism had just put to shame twenty year's worth of lovers. It was strangely peaceful to be completely disarmed and at his mercy while his trembling finger moved over her body, grateful for every touch. "I love..."

Her stomach sank as he started to speak. Is this what that feeling was? Had the hopeless romantics been right all along? In all her travels, she had never known a connection so instantly and passionately charged. Never had she experienced sexual pleasure so easily or with such incredible intensity. Never had a man made her lose all sense and control. Would it be so bad if he said those words? Had she just found a mate? A boy young enough to be her son?

Joseph stammered mid-sentence, catching himself as the rest escaped as just air. She reached back to hold his bare hip and he melted on top of her, his head rested alongside hers to share breath. Their eyes locked together as securely as his knot held inside her, in the tranquil aftermath of a tempest of ecstasy. A furious storm that had crashed into her every, fond, sexual memory and drowned them all. To Be Continued...