Pairs of Pumpkins Ssn. 01 Ep. 01: Family Ties Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joseph..."

"All that running and jumping was like we were having sex again. Can I ... finish? I'm so close."

She looked over to the mirror at the both of them and sighed heavily. His knot would last a lot longer if he was about to cum. Besides, the damage was already done. The danger was gone along with her willpower and the excitement of the suggestion made her entire body surge with arousal. The pit of guilt in her stomach was being poked from below by him. "Fine. This is the last time this is ever going to happen, so make the most of it."

"Really Mother?"

"Just don't call me mother, please. At least not until you pull your cock out of my ass."

Joseph didn't hesitate into action. He threw his arms around her chest, finding the buckles of her top them tugging them free, one-by-one, loosening the whole breastplate.

"Joseph!? What are you doing?!"

"If this is the last time then I need to see them!" he said. With all three straps undone, he scooped his fingers under and pulled roughly up, pushing up her arms. It slid free with ease for all the sweat trapped beneath the leather and her fur. With another tug, he pulled the breastplate free of her entirely, forcing her to momentarily release the book for her arms to pin together over her head. The young fox cast it carelessly aside, staring at them in the mirror. Massive, white breasts pouring out of their hard leather prison, flopping out on the bed, quickly settling for their tremendous weight.

Joseph's erection throbbed when she thought he couldn't get any harder. He doubled over her, reaching down and around to grope her with awe, fingers and palms disappearing into the expanse of flesh. "Mother, you're incredible! You're so beautiful and your boobs are so amazing and big. They must shake so much!"

Eager hands darted down to her skirt then, opening the buckle so it fell beneath her, leaving her naked but for her boots. She reached out to snatch the book and clutched it against her side.

Soft, heavy breasts tremored beneath her in echo to his deliberate attempts to test his assumption with his hips and Joseph watched in the mirror at the easy effect his movements had on them. A hand moved down and around her, exploring her sex with curious fingers and finding heat and wetness. "You're still soaking wet, mother!" Knowing he was her son didn't affect the sensation at all and she stammered breathlessly before he pushed against her clitoris then curled up inside her, coaxing forth a deep gasp and an arch of her spine. "I want to make you cum again, Mother!"

That wasn't going to be a problem. His hands were more skilled than they had any right to be and she surged with arousal at the overwhelming magnetism between their bodies. Her eyes were locked to their joining in the mirror, finding more fire than shame at the sight of her bent over and mounted by her son. Her jaw fell agape and she sucked in a deep breath. "This is the most fucked up thing I've ever done."

Joseph couldn't quite thrust more than an inch or so with his knot locked to her but it didn't stop him from trying. He mashed his hips to her extremes, stirring his length inside her, a thick tree trunk of flesh, invading the softness of her insides to seeking friction. His palm pressed against her clitoris while fingers curled within her, his hand nearly vibrating with youthful vigor. His motions unsealed himself from her enough that the semen from his last orgasm was consistently oozing out of her, down the crack of her bottom, over her sex and down her inner thighs. His other hand was just as eager to be lifting and groping a heavy breast, unable to reach far enough around to find the other. "Your pussy is so wet, mother! I want to fuck it again!"

"No!"

Portia looked at herself in the mirror, her body writhing and grinding back against him, the guilt and shame of what she had accidentally done and the weight of familial revelation falling behind her primal desires. His hips rammed against her hard, quaking her chest deliberately and his eyes locked on them in the mirror.

Some kind of mother you are. She glared at her reflection, naked and mounted by her son as she felt another impending orgasm. Sex was so easy with him! A thought came, dark enough to make even her blush: was this why incest was so forbidden? Because it was just so incredibly good? It was absurd enough to dismiss as her coherent mind was again shattered by a quivering climax.

Joseph was no less handsome for the discovery of their relation and that electricity and connection she felt from the moment she first saw him was still very much present. He looked exactly as her son should, almost her spitting image with the distinct sock pattern on his limbs and pepper marks down his cheeks, neck and chest. Everyone would know they were related. No one could know this had happened.

She looked on as his eyes drank in the form of her body with a youthful excitement. "I'm so close, mother! I don't want this to ever end! But I'm going to cum!" He became more erratic behind her, breath shaking. Moaning in shameful delight, she pushed back against him, grinding her hips around his cock and fingers to another shattering orgasm. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the mirror as they rocked together, mother and son. Lovers.

Suddenly he scrambled forward, toward their reflection, pushing them both over the edge of the bed. He planted a foot as they started to fall and pulled her upright, maneuvering so he landed on the floor and her entire weight fell down on his lap, a sharp cry escaping her muzzle at the sudden deeper lancing of her insides. He swung his legs up and around hers, between her thighs before pulling them apart, exposing her full, unabashed sex, a mess of wet fur surrounding it. She clutched Zarron's ledger, mashed against her bare breast, wondering how deep into the book's many pages that Joseph was.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she arched her back, lifting her chest high and proud, regal for him and for herself in their final moments of incest. His fingers and hand resumed, grinding firmly into her sex and underneath, his tight, cum-laded sack looked ready to burst. He tensed behind her. "I'm cumming, mother! I'm cumming again!" The surge of semen in the tightness of her insides didn't require announcement, a rolling heat blasting up into the curves of her intestines and she was roaring out in orgasm herself, his attention and adoration irresistible. She rolled back her head but not far enough that she couldn't see herself in the mirror. Transfixed and horrfied by her reflection, her jaw fall open to cry out in delight, the crinkle of her brows and look of excitement and disgust at her newfound level of deviancy. She didn't look any different but now she had crossed an unthinkable line and found previously unfathomable pleasure on the other side.

Joseph's hands fell to her hips, grinding her down and around into him, stirring himself inside her as his orgasm trailed off, his sack visibly smaller from unloading so much of his youthful vigor. Her abdomen was hard and warm, her intestines full of a double load of semen. "You're a little fucking pervert, just like your mother," she grunted, unable to look away from the mirror. The teen gave a huff of a laugh before leaning his head over her shoulder, his nose seeking hers. She turned to look at him, her fur soaking with sweat and her body panting with vigor. "That can never happen again. And you can never tell anyone. Do you understand?"

The young fox gave a small nod. "Never again," before he closed the distance between muzzles, meeting her in a slow and tender kiss. Joseph's hand took a grip on her chest while his tongue pushed out into her waiting mouth, coming to dance with her own. Portia cracked her eyes to look at their reflection, tied together in a mess of sexual energy, the book tugged tight along her side. His adoration was more pure than she'd ever seen from a lover and certainly more than she'd ever experienced from her family. It felt perfectly natural to melt back into him. Eventually the kiss broke, leaving them looking into each other's eyes.

Portia raised a hand to rest on his cheek before she softly but sternly repeated: "Never again." THE END