Pakistani Asma Nasir Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuuuummmmm!! Ooooooohhhhh!! Mmmmmmmm!!!" Leonora orgasmed as Rubylynne pinched her clit and gave it a finger twirling. She only needed one more to retain her Primeship. Looking to put an end to it, Rubylynne unlocked her legs and pushed Leonora over on her belly. Getting to her knees, Rubylynne grabbed her by the back of the hair with both hands and pulled her face up off the floor. She wanted to look in her eyes as she defeated her.

"I'm going to settle this once and for all, bitch," boasted Leonora, sitting on the floor and parting her legs. Scissor up."

Leaning back on their hands, Rubylynne and Leonora draped their legs one across the other and squared up their hips. Aiming their cum soaked twats at each other, Rubylynne and Leonora plunged forward and smacked their juicy lips together. Leonora shuddered as their lips spread open and locked together but refused to give in. Rolling their hips counter clockwise. They tribbed and their pussy lips lapped and took turns sucking each other's into the cave formed by their joined cunts and then using their folds to squeeze.

"My pussy is going to fuck your pussy raw as I win," Rubylynne boasted, watching as her pussy and Leonora's pussy fought. As they ground their cunts their sex horns emerged fully visible as they engaged. Both Filipinas threw back their heads and moaned as their stiff, wet clits locked and fought. Back and forth beneath their hoods their love buds slashed and flicked. Both Filipinas were close to cumming.

"You are going to cum and lose, bitch?" growled Rubylynne, gritting her teeth and shoving her middle finger between their grinding pussies.

"Unnnghh," moaned Leonora, "You cum," she said, bringing her middle finger into the action also. Rubylynne and Leonora were nearly out to it, but still their pussies fucked, and their clits were fingered. Rubylynne moaned and her tits started to shake. As their pussies squirmed, she screamed first, and her orgasm blew juice straight up in the air and Leonora came almost immediately after. But she had saved the day. Rubylynne needed two in a row but she needed three.

"BITCH!" yelled Rubylynne, slapping Leonora across the face

.

"SLUT!" Leonora shouted, slapping Rubylynne right back. Rubylynne fell backwards and Leonora dove on top of her. Instantly they filled their hands with all the hair they could pull. Over and over, they rolled; pain from their tresses and sparks between their legs. Grabbing a handful of tit each, they brought each other to tears. Finally, Leonora managed to roll on top and started fucking Rubylynne. Pulling Rubylynne's hand off her tit, Leonora interlaced her fingers with hers and pinned that arm to the floor.

Leonora rolled her tits and nipples against Rubylynne's tits and nipples as their legs locked up and their cunts opened. Grinding against her, Leonora speared her clit into Rubylynne's pussy, and the two hard sex organs locked up again and fought the final battle. The two Filipinas dug their fingernails into each other's back as they hugged each other tightly around the neck with their other arm. Moaning in arousal, Rubylynne jacked her legs as high as she could around Leonora's ribs as Leonora spread her legs as wide as they could go.

Leonora thrust and drove the older Filipina's clit back into its hood. Rubylynne poured all she had through her legs. Squeezing Leonora's guts out, she kept Leonora's pussy firmly squared on hers as her clit fought back attempting to make Leonora's clit cum. Leonora smashed back with her tits and nipples and pounded like hell with her hips. Her clit continued to drive and drive into Rubylynne's hood, fighting to make the Prime's clit submit and cum. Both could feel it coming. Gnashing their teeth and squinting their eyes, Rubylynne and Leonora fought the battle of their lives.

"Oooooooooooooo!!! Ooooooooooooooooooo!!" screamed Rubylynne.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm!!" wailed Leonora as their pre cum juices splashed and squirted out between their arses.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!" squealed Rubylynne.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!" Leonora moaned back.

"Uuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg!!!!" Rubylynne shrieked as she blew, squirting her cum into the younger Filipina.

"Yeeesssss," screeched Leonora sensing weakness.

"Uuuunnnnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!! Uuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnggggg!!!!" grunted Rubylynne, cumming again, her second in a row. Ruthlessly the younger Filipina raked her clit against that of the Prime. She was rewarded by a flood of cum from Rubylynne; her third in a row and victory to the younger challenger.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!!!" Leonora's cunt spat her victory cum into Rubylynne's pussy, but she didn't stop fucking the Prime. Rubylynne grunted again as if she were taking a big shit. She shot nothing. Her pussy was drained and dry heaving.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck! Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss! Yeeeesss!!" Leonora cried in glee, still firing off her victory woman cream, "I drained you dry, you bitch."

Rubylynne went limp, her legs around Leonora's were draped and limp like a pair of wet ropes. She lay flat on her back on the floor; wet and sticky from all the cum she was lying in and Leonora's victory cum which was still draining out of her pussy and down her crack. Leonora rolled off her and stood. From her tits with their hard aroused nipples to her knees she was covered with cum and sweat. She took out her ruby stud signifying her elite ranking, threw it on the beaten Rubylynne's body and held out her hand. A weeping Rubylynne took off her diamond stud and gold M and placed them, along with her broken dream, in the younger Filipina's hand.