Pakistani Asma Nasir Ch. 11

Story Info
Initiation at the VU3XB sex club.
6.7k words
4.45
5.9k
1
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but deeper character depth and the effects of the plots, rivalries, and twists and turns of Asma's sexual journey will be found by reading the entire series.

A kneeling Asma moaned as ten inches of plas gel cock hammered into her pussy and seconds later groaned again as, while it was being withdrawn, a different eight inches of plas gel cock was pounded into her arse. She was kneeling naked on her hands and knees, arse raised so that both her slit and arsehole were open and ready for the double penetration doggy style fucking she was receiving. Her wrists and ankles were attached by leather straps to a heavily modified sex swing: one that could be adjusted remotely so that she could be lying flat on her belly or rotated so she was on her back, or as now, kneeling in her present arse up position.

"Uuunnnnngh." She grunted long and hard as the computer program controlling the two dildos cycled both to maximum penetration and filled both her holes simultaneously. Once they were at their full extension, the two artificial cocks deep inside her cunt and arse vibrated, and then fucked her rapidly in short three-inch movements. The two dildos were attached to a man-made, robotic fucking machine whose titanium frame was covered by a fur layer so that from a distance it resembled a large dog. But this machine had a longer, thicker cock and greater endurance than any canine.

Eighteen months before this she was living in the northwest city of Peshawar, in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. There, she dressed in a black burqa under which she wore a long firaq that reached from her shoulders to mid-calf and baggy partug pants. Asma was 42 years old, married to Afsar who was 10 years older and blessed with 3 children. She was a tall 5ft 7, had a longer face than many of the Indians over the border which was highlighted with dark, memorising eyes and prominent eyebrows. Her nose was sharp and gave her an aristocratic look. She had nicely shaped 34 tits, a slightly rounded belly and a womanly arse that was still firm. Many said she reminded them of Pakistan's first female president, Benazir Bhutto. Moreover, like most women from the subcontinent she had a full mat of pubic hair.

Her eldest daughter, Rubina, was 22 and recently married. Certainly, it was an old age to be married back home, but a young age here in Australia where customs were different and late 20s was more common for a daughter. Her younger daughter, Samreen, was 20 and attending Victoria University studying Ancient Beliefs and Traditions of the World. True, it was not Melbourne or Monash or even Latrobe University, but she had a career ahead of her. Something that would not have occurred back in Pakistan, and she thought about how she and Samreen had needed to plead with her husband Afsar to allow their daughter to attend. It was against his beliefs for women to be educated, mix with males or dress in a modern style. Her youngest child, her son Fahad was 18, in year 12 at school, academically gifted and certain to gain entry to the prestigious Melbourne University.

Since coming as a refugee to Australia things had changed. No, she had changed. She attended university, a far cry from her homeland where only 13% of females reached year nine and she had left school after year eight. She wore indecent, revealing, provocative, western clothing; she had seduced and fucked her son Fahad, rekindled, after a ten-year hiatus, her sex life with her husband and transformed it into something kinky, insatiable and better; had experienced two lesbian lovers and been introduced to sexfighting. And now she was trying to join the Victoria University sex club, the VU3XB.

Asma stretched forward her neck so that her face reached the proffered cunt of a thirty-eight-year-old Turkish honour student. She was one of the twelve Primes or leaders in the VU3XB sex club holding the initiation ceremony Asma was participating in. Asma now knew the VU stood for Victoria University and 3XB represented the sex cross she was mounted on which she was being serviced by and servicing in three different ways, firstly males particularly black cock, secondly females, and thirdly Sybian robotic animals. The B stood for Bondage and BDSM. Asma was now on her fourth and final stage of the ceremony. An initiation ceremony that determined whether a candidate would pass and become a member as a Trainee female Slut, or male Stud, or fail and be a Slave Slut or Slave Stud to be used as needed by members for the term of their degree with the chance to retry again annually.

The full-breasted Turkish woman Kelebek was one of the VU3XB club's Primes or top-level leaders and her welcoming slit was smoothly shaven except for a long thin vertical strip of dark auburn hair above her cunt lips. Despite having endured successfully the first three stations and having given a blow job to two males while the machine fucked her in this last stage, Asma still felt sexually strong.

She glanced around the large hall and saw nine other sex swings with their mechanised robotic fucking machines in action. Tu Lan, her new Vietnamese lover, was kneeling on the swing beside her swallowing cum from the cock of the Prime Kappa as the programmed dildos relentlessly mated with her. All ten machines were in action with some male and female initiates still waiting their turn. About twelve candidates who had not made it successfully through the first three stages stood in a despondent group near the east wall. Her ears were assaulted by the moans and wails coming from the initiates and the grunts and groans of those they serviced. The high-tech machines operated silently as they went about their computer-controlled work.

Asma extended her tongue, first parting the cunt lips of the Prime Zeta (the number 6 in the Primes) Kelebek, and then started to tease her clit with her extended tongue. She licked the hard nub, kissing it gently before starting to suck it, finally circling her tongue all over the presented slit and clit. The Prime Zeta's moans increased in volume, matching the intensity of Asma pussy munching. Seeing her react, Asma parted the Turkish woman's slit with her lips and probed her sex hole with her tongue, causing the Prime to shudder and cry out. The Prime reached down and stretched her cunt lips for Asma's tongue to probe deeper inside her, and Asma eagerly responded, licking the salty juices from the honour student's cunt.

After a short time, "Oh Allah, Yeeessssssss." The Prime exploded in a body quaking orgasm. She stepped back from Asma, and her cum squirted in a long arc to land beside Asma. She adjusted her aim and the stream splashed into Asma's face. Asma felt a surge of pride as she had been monitoring the Prime Zeta previously as she worked her way along the other nine machines. It was the first time the attractive, full-breasted Muslim had squirted: not even Tu Lan had caused that to happen. She felt even more pride when Kelebek stepped closer, bent and whispered in her ear, "I want to see you again, and often," before allowing Asma's tongue to lick her slit dry. She now only had to pleasure the Prime Alpha and she had passed her initiation.

Marija, the Romanian refugee, now Prime Alpha of the VU3XB and Chancellor of Victoria University, balanced on her extreme platform, plasglass, high heels which helped emphasise the shape of her surgically enhanced body. A 38C 29 37 body that looked years younger than her age of 46. Her full breasts stood unnaturally proud due to their implants, her nipples were hard with gold nipple piercings, and her wet slit was shaved to allow maximum viewing of her four dangling, cunt lip chains. One hand subconsciously moved to open her slit wide, and the other played with her clit as she looked forward to another licking of her cunt.

The leader of the VU3XB Marija paused before stepping forward to Asma and surveyed the scene in front of her. Her glance ran over the ten hi-tech fucking machines. At the last All Universities Annual Sex Clubs Dinner hosted by Victoria University she had witnessed a massive, metal-framed, prototype robotic donkey being taken fully by one of the VU3XB members (see Chp 2). Monash Uni was the leader in robotic technology and had connections with the latest technology departments from overseas universities.

The artificial donkey and controlling technology had been created by Fukada Ito and Ai Kawana, 2 transferees to Monash from the prestigious Tokyo Institute of Technology. After the dinner, Marija had convinced the two Japanese women to transfer their program to Victoria University and then defeated the Monash Uni Alpha Prime in a sex contest to secure the deal. With Government funding, Marija had expanded its activities and tonight featured ten examples of that research and development. As a side benefit for the club, Fukada was a prolific JAV performer back home in Tokyo while Ai had been easily Monash University's number one man-pleaser. Although not in the 2004 world record holder Lisa Sparks 919 men in 12 hours, or the previous record of 759, she has taken 420 in 12 hours and claimed it would have been higher if there had been more men ready. It had been a great decision on her part she thought.

Marija looked at the controllers of the machines. Five nude Japanese females worked feverishly at their laptops controlling the mechanical dogs. They were on a raised platform to give them an unobstructed view and were multitasking. Each controlled two robotic animals, their fingers working on their keyboards with the speed of a country music fiddler. Ai, the man-pleaser knelt at her laptop hips raised as she was fucked, aptly doggystyle, by a line of males. Fukada, the co-leader sat legs spread wide while a succession of women ate her to her cums.

Fukada pressed the keys on her keyboard and the hi-tech metallic dog pulled away from Asma and then leapt on her back again. Cushioned round pads imitated a dog's front paws so that Asma wouldn't be scratched and bruised by the titanium frame while she was double penetrated by the two dildos attached to the man-made creation. After fruitlessly humping its extending plas gel pricks around Asma's arse cheeks and thighs, a naked woman helped the Japanese computer programmer by guiding the automaton into a better position to fuck Asma.

A few more keyboard corrections and it clasped its front legs tightly around Asma's naked waist and rested its head on her back and humped its prick near her waiting sex holes, making her moan with lust. The short bodied, dark Cambodian woman, a cleaner at the university, guided the larger plas gel cock to her cunt, and the slightly shorter one to her arse entrance. Fukada at her keyboard needed no further help. She ran a new program on her computer, micro motors silently went into operation and her creation rammed its hips forward into Asma, its prick heads successfully pushing into her wet cunt and waiting arse and began pounding her while holding her steady from its top position. Asma cried out in pleasure at the mechanical animal's powerful thrusting: its two cocks having reached their destination inside her slippery pussy walls and backdoor.

The metal beast was soon fucking her at a manic pace, faster than any human could possibly fuck. Asma moaned constantly as she was powerfully and fully penetrated. Her pussy was making obscene squelching noises around the plas gel dildos and the artificial balls full of collected club member cum became a moving swinging blur as Asma was fucked. By this time Marija had her shaven pussy at Asma's face and Asma's tongue traced up her cunt lips and flicked the hood clit. She sucked on the clit hood a moment, kissed and licked down the lips, then used her mouth and chin to open her pussy to her tongue. Soon moans and gasps came from the Prime and Asma knew it was only a matter of time. She pressed her tongue as deeply as she could manage into her hole and went to town.

The Prime Alpha made a hand signal to Fukada and the computer-controlled sex swing straps restraining Asma's arms relaxed their hold and fell loose. Asma knew what she had to do. Her arm moved and she quickly had two fingers in Marija's drooling pussy, not fucking her with them but going deep, finding her G spot and concentrating on a strong, continuous action on it. After a couple of minutes, she withdrew her fingers and her mouth covered the Prime Alpha's clit, the thumb of her hand lifting the hood to expose the throbbing, engorged pleasure nub now held between Asma's front teeth while the tip of her tongue flicked at it furiously. When Marija's hips started fucking her cunt into her face she returned to her G spot stimulation.

The fingers of Asma's other hand opened her slit and her thumb located The Prime's clit. She began using her fingers of the hand deep inside Marija's pussy to drum her G spot and her thumb to work her clit. She curled her fingers inside her to increase the arousal of her G spot and soon felt her tense and jerk her body. She replaced her thumb with her mouth and sucked on her now engorged, huge and throbbing clit. Asma gently bit down on it. Maija jerked, screamed and orgasmed, and came into Asma's waiting mouth, her juice leaking from her pussy and forming a small pool beneath her.

The Prime Alpha orgasmed multiple times as Asma hadn't stopped and kept sucking and fingering her. Marija's hands and arms were flailing weakly, her head was lolling and swinging side to side, her hips rose and dropped, her legs flexed at the knees and slumped, and her thighs were flexing and shaking. All the while she cried out with words and sounds as she continued orgasming in a steady sequence of rising peaks since the first one had crashed over her. Her hand landed on Asma's head. They had been flopping about or mauling her own tits but now they held Asma's head to her cunt. Her thighs closed around Asma's cheeks, and her hips rocked side to side as her shouts and cries continued between her gasping and panting. Then, the speed of her rocking increased, and she pushed at Asma's head as her knees collapsed. She slumped to the floor dragging her cunt from Asma's fingers and mouth. She immediately curled into a foetal position on her left side while her body continued shaking, shivering, and convulsing.

Fukada manipulated the keyboard on her laptop. The dildos spurted forth the cum held in their plastic balls into Ama's cunt and arse. The two dongs withdrew and Asma gasped as she watched the viscid, club member collected human cum explode from the lips of her cunt. Then the robot's thick dongs were back in her and, hungrily, her cunt lips and anal tube clasped and squeezed them like a baby grasping a milk-filled bottle. Tiny rivers of the sticky fluid trickled down the smooth columns of her satin-skinned inner thighs: until at last, she collapsed, falling forward, satiated and only half-conscious onto her face.

Asma knew she had passed the initiation and looked around. Tu Lan was among the group who had passed and were waiting for their membership tattoo. Asma's face tightened as she saw a naked and cum covered Ai, glaring daggers at her and standing in the same group as Tu Lan. It hardened further as the Pakistani forty-year-old mother Jinari sneered at Asma and placed an arm around Ai. So that bitch had passed too.

The sight of Ai, Asma's first Vietnamese lesbian lover, and Jinari whom she had defeated in a tightly fought sex contest in defence of her husband (see Chp 10) brought back memories from the start of the initiation ceremony earlier that night. Bad memories. As the twenty-six females and nineteen males had stripped, they were instructed on what was to happen in the ceremony. A male Prime Delta repeated the Prime Alpha Marija's instructions from the initial introductory meeting, "It would be beneficial to have a partner to help you through the ceremony."

Ai had turned, smiled, and made her way toward Asma, her lover. As the nude Vietnamese paraded her petite, taut, 5 ft 2 32 24 32 body towards her Asma thought of how the forty-six-year-old Vietnamese, had befriended her at the university, encouraged her to dress sexily and paid for her outfits, become her lesbian lover and introduced her to Vietnamese nude body beauty contests and then sexfighting as her doubles partner. Thoughts rushed into her head of how she had recently betrayed an unknowing Ai by taking another Vietnamese lover, Tu Lan, but had not yet informed Ai. Well, it would be better to face the initiation ceremony with Ai than with someone unknown. She would somehow break that other news later.

The door opened and a latecomer entered. It was Tu Lan and she made a beeline to Asma. Asma was dumbfounded. What was Tu Lan doing here? Tu Lan was Melbourne's leading plastic surgeon, wealthy and considered the equal best Vietnamese sexfighter in Melbourne who was not competing internationally. She was 46, very attractive, her body tastefully modified and was stripping off her expensive French Adeline André skin-tight, mid-length black silk cocktail dress off her 5ft 3, 32 22 31 body as she approached. She reached a shocked Asma just before a dumbfounded Ai, locked her into an embrace and sent her tongue searching for Asma's tonsils.

"Asma, what's going on?" Ai hissed.

"As from last night I am now a lecturer here at Victoria University and have been invited to join the club and will be partnering with my lover and sexfighting partner, Asma," she condescendingly replied.

Ai swore, grabbed Tu Lan and a scuffle started. Ai gave a wild shriek and attacked Tu Lan grabbing her by the hair but Tu Lan's talons found Ai's naked tits and squeezed. Quickly the two were separated by club members. They hurled insults at each other until Tu Lan challenged Ai to a sexfight with the winner to partner with Asma. Ai backed down and slunk away knowing that although she and Asma would be in a close contest, just like in her last attempt she would have no chance of beating Tu Lan.

Ai shuffled away and was consoled by a Pakistani woman named Jinari. She was the same age as Asma, but there the similarity ended. She was short at 5 ft 1, a sturdy 135 pounds with thick thighs and a 40DD 38 44 body. From a distance her massive swaying tits and a huge patch of cunt hair made her stand out from everyone else in the room. She looked at Asma, pointed at her nipples and gave an obscene gesture with her other hand. Nipples would not be the word to describe them. These were teats and slightly smaller replicas of those of a milking cow. It brought back memories to Asma of her sexfight against Jinari. Jinari's 40DD tits had flattened Asma's and her 2-inch rock hard teats had painfully forced Asma's thinner 1-inch nipples back into her flattened, pancaked tits. She remembered Jinari fingering one of her 2-inch nipples until she was finally satisfied when she couldn't bend it. Then she changed her body position so that her tit covered Asma's fuck hole and she guided her nipple in before using the stiffened teat on Asma's throbbing swollen clit. It hadn't taken long for Asma to cum and Jinari kept making her cum using her nipple on Asma's clit.

Seeing the recognition in Asma's eyes Jinari extended her tongue. It was prehensile like a lizard's, long and flexible yet at the same time shaped similarly to a dog; broad and strong. Asma remembered it overpowering her tongue battering it aside and forcing hers towards the back of her throat threatening her gag reflex. Then more memories of Jinari using it on her clit and driving it as far as a small cock into her sex channel as she extracted cums from Asma. Then her mind shifted to the task ahead of her.

The first stage of the four tests the initiates had to pass involved two initiates fucking in front of the club members. Although Asma had no idea given her Pakistani background one of the club's founders must have been a member of the world's most secretive club, the Freemasons as there were many similarities to their joining ceremony. All initiates were naked (Freemasons a trouser leg and shirt sleeve rolled up), blindfolded (hooded), and were led by a leash around their neck (noose) with a dildo (knife) held against them.

12