Pakistani Asma Nasir Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Furthermore, just like the Freemasons, the VU3XB had ranks and symbols to show that rank. As Marija had told them, "After your successful initiation, you start as a Trainee and receive your tattoo and a plain gold stud, while those who don't pass are branded as slaves and used in orgies and private parties with the chance to retest in a year. From a Trainee you can progress to Regular (Topaz stud), next to Veteran (Sapphire stud), then Advanced (Emerald), and then Elite (Ruby), and finally to one of 12 Primes in each club who wear a diamond stud. Primes are ranked from Alpha downward and a chain dangling from an ear has the letter denoting their rank, hence my diamond stud and gold A. Progression is by defeating someone above you in a sexfight."

As the freemason hopefuls did the candidates approached from the east where the sun rose, a symbol of starting a new day or life. For the VU3XB this meant crawling naked, blindfolded with a dildo clasped in the mouth and led by a leash attached to a leather collar. Tu Lan was beside her being led in the same way. They were just two women, about to make love as they had often done. The only difference was that here spectators were watching their every action. They were to perform and fuck in front of the assembled members. Asma realised why both the Prime Alpha at the introductory meeting and the Prime Epsilon ten minutes ago had both said that having a partner would make it easier.

When her tongue stroked Tu Lan's slit from the bottom of her pussy up and over her clit, Asma heard Tu Lan's sharp gasp and intake of breath, knowing she would perform in front of the crowd. Asma raised her body and pushed Tu Lan's naked body flat on the floor. One of her hands played with her pussy and the other fondled a tit. Asma slipped a finger into her pussy and found it wet and ready, then smiled and brought that finger to her lips tasting her lover's juices. She returned the finger to Tu Lan's pussy hole, fingering her wet twat before withdrawing the wet digit and placing it on Tu Lan's lips. Her lips opened and she accepted Asma's finger covered with her own juices.

Asma sucked her nipples, bit them, kept them between her teeth and pulled, though gently. She kissed down her body to her shaved mound, then lower, bypassing her clit on purpose. Asma kissed down her slit, then used her tongue to press between her lips and force her tongue up her slit inside. She sucked and kissed and licked her pussy until Asma found her sex hole and pushed her tongue inside. Tu Lan gasped and moaned as Asma used her fingers to open her pussy to allow her tongue deeper penetration. Asma took her lover's cunt lips between her lips, then between her teeth. and softly chewed on them. Tu Lan gasped, moaned, and groaned. Asma slurped her lips and tongue up her slit, again. This time she didn't avoid her clit. Asma took it between her lips and pressed, sucked, and used her tongue on the nub as she held it between her lips. She slipped two fingers into her pussy as her teeth gently took hold of her clit. Asma gently ground the nub between her teeth as her two fingers plunged in and out of her hole.

"OH ... MY ... GODDDD!! What are you ... doing ... to ... me?"

Asma smiled into her pussy as her tongue joined her fingers at her hole. Tu Lan's hips rose off the floor. Asma could feel her leg muscles quivering, closing around her head and opening like she didn't know if she wanted it to stop or plead for it to continue. Asma moved the fingers of her other hand to Tu Lan's arsehole. When she circled her tight opening with her fingers still slick with her pussy juice, Tu Lan tensed in anticipation. When Asma pressed her finger into the Vietnamese's arsehole the finger of her other hand curled to find her G-spot. Her mouth struck like a snake and her lips closed on her clit. Tu Lan arched her back and cried out as she orgasmed. Asma didn't stop. She bit down on her clit and sent three fingers into her pussy to find and stroke her G-spot. Tu Lan orgasmed and orgasmed until she finally pushed Asma's head away, rolled her into 69 and set out to repay what Asma had done.

Her fingers slipped inside Asma and she probed her wet cunt and clit expertly with her tongue. She reached and pulled on Asma's hard nipples while she sucked voraciously on her pussy. Out of the corner of her eye, Asma could see three watchers stroking their cocks at the sight of Tu Lan and Asma eating each other out. While Tu Lan was on top of his Asma, her face buried in Asma's cunt, licking from her clit to puckered arsehole, one lifted his fat, uncut cock to her face. Just before he did so, he picked up his iPhone and started recording.

Asma's deep brown eyes rolled as Tu Lan worked her tongue deep into her fuck hole and licked her clit expertly. A female watcher had also joined in and was now biting on Tu Lan's nipples, and she was moaning continuously but she concentrated on the task at hand, pleasuring Asma. She licked deep up into her hole and was rewarded by the taste of Asma's sex juices on her tongue, which indicated she was close to cumming. Asma began grinding her pussy mound into Tu Lan's face who responded by penetrating her cunt deeper and harder with her tongue. The unknown male's cum exploded into Tu Lan's face, just as Asma cried out that she was cumming. She came hard with Tu Lan's four fingers exploring her sex cavern.

Quickly another watcher slammed his dick into the orgasming Asma's pussy. Her cunt was right in Tu Lan's face as Asma was still on top of her in the sixty-nine position. When she realized he was fucking Asma right in front of her, Tu Lan attacked and licked her clit while the unknown male filled her hole. The double assault caused Asma to wail and cry out loudly. The male pulled out of her cunt every so often for Tu Lan to suck his cock coated with Asma's cum, before stuffing it back inside the Pakistani's engorged cunt. Asma's pussy juices were running oozing out of her onto Tu Lan's face every time the male pulled out.

Suddenly they were tapped on the shoulders and told to part. Reluctantly they did so as they were so turned on, only slightly mollified when they told that passing the first stage occurred when onlookers joined in their performance. Lifting their blindfolds, they saw they were the first duo to do so. Then the leashes attached to their collars separated them and guided the crawling two women to the second station.

There Asma smiled as she swallowed one of the seven Sudanese surrounding her huge, hard, black cock, while another stepped up and fucked her pussy from behind. Two of the younger Sudanese men started sucking on Asma's swaying tits. Asma sighed a deep moaning sigh as she experienced the first of many orgasms that would come in this stage of her initiation. She undulated her hips against the Sudanese fucking her slit and he soon screamed and ejaculated deep inside her. He pulled his cock out and was replaced immediately by another of the waiting Sudanese who chose her arse not cunt.

This tall Sudanese man had a cock that would not be out of place in a porn video. It was thick, heavy, measured 10 inches, and was already quivering, ready for action. He was looking forward to burying it fully in this Pakistani newcomer facing her initiation ceremony and wondered if she would scream when his cock pushed into her arse. But Asma didn't scream in pain. Instead, she let out a yell of ecstasy as the black rod was battered into her as he fucked her backdoor. She pushed back against the thrusting cock, burying it further up her shit chute.

The Sudanese man was disappointed that he wasn't hurting this bitch, but he wasn't complaining either. He kept fucking the new candidate as hard as he could. With each thrust forward, he would be pushing her face against the cock buried in her mouth sending that cock deeper down her throat. Asma was loving it all. Finally, the throat fucker couldn't hold out any longer and he shot his load down Asma's gulping throat. He pulled it out slowly, allowing Asma to lick it clean as he did.

When the Sudanese buried in her arse saw the cock still dripping cum strands pulled out of her mouth, he flipped Asma and himself over, landing on his back with her on top of his chest on her back. Asma was surprised at this sudden move, and the landing shoved his cock even deeper into her arse. Her eyes bulged as she gasped at the deep penetration.

"Fuck her good!" the Sudanese called out to his mates from under Asma. "Let's fill this bitch."

His five friends approached the embedded duo on the floor. One of them

fell to his knees between her spread open legs and placed his stiff cock at the entrance of Asma's pussy. With one powerful lunge, he buried it into Asma's wet cunt and began frantically fucking in and out, bottoming his nine inches with each thrust. Asma loved the feel of the two cocks as they fucked her in unison. She could feel them rubbing through the thin membrane that separated her two holes, as could they, and it spurred all of them on.

Another of the Sudanese came over and straddled her face as she lay on her back with the arse fucker under her and the nine-inch man lying on her, his weight supported by his arms as he fucked her slit. He aimed his cock between her cleavage for a tit fuck. Two others came to assist, and they took a nipple each and began sucking hard on them. At the same time, they pushed Asma's tits together for their friend's cock. He immediately began fucking his rampant cock between Asma's tits.

That took care of five of the seven Sudanese, which left only two others. They easily solved this by kneeling at her head and presenting their cocks to her. Asma took them both greedily into her sucking mouth alternating from one to the other as she fisted their cocks. She came again as she was gang-banged by seven cocks simultaneously. All seven participants in the gang-bang were at maximum arousal and participation as the fucking continued. They managed to hold off cumming for a good six minutes before the first one succumbed. It was the one in her arse who shot his load first, but to be fair he was also the one that was at it the longest. As he felt his cock shrink, he stayed beneath the pile of fucking flesh, trapped there until they finished with the Pakistani woman.

The tit fucker soon followed him, shuddering as he came. Asma felt his sperm hitting her chin as he shot his load up through her cleavage. She was disappointed that she wouldn't be able to swallow it, but her mouth was otherwise occupied with his two friends. Once the tit fucker finished shooting, he rolled off her and traded places with one of his buddies that had been sucking her nipple. This fresh cock began fucking her tits just as his friend had. The next to cum was one of the cocks fucking her mouth. Asma felt his jism hit the back of her throat as he stiffened and shot it into her willing, waiting mouth and throat. She didn't stop as she still had another cock to suck and settled into that task.

The tall, lean Sudanese that had just emptied his balls in her mouth traded places with the remaining twenty-year-old sucking one of her nipples and he immediately presented his stiff cock to her face. To get her attention as she was distracted by the size of the cock in her cunt he had to slap her face with it a few times to make her aware of his presence. A smile came to her when she saw the challenge of a new cock. She somehow took it into her open mouth along with the cock that she was still fucking.

Another Sudanese in the group beside Asama gangbanging a Filipina was stroking hard on his own stiff cock as he watched Asma taking on the seven-man Gangbang. Meanwhile, with all the fucking action going on above him, the older Sudanese that was still impaling her arse began to feel his cock reviving. As soon as he felt it to be stiff enough, he began to fuck her arse once again, driving his rod into her arse. So once again Asma had every hole fucked.

After a few more minutes Asma achieved nirvana. It was unexpected but inevitable as each of the remaining five cocks fucking her came fairly close in time to each other. She could feel the men's thick jism flooding her in each of her holes one after the other, just after the tit fucker shot his load up to her face. This multiple cum receiving triggered the most powerful orgasm that she had ever experienced. She sucked as much jism out of the two cocks in her mouth as hard as she could. Seeing this happen and Asma twitch in orgasm beside him triggered the watcher in the group beside her own orgasm. He shot his load across the floor seeing it land on the group fucking Asma. After what seemed an eternity, the gangbang group of entwined bodies collapsed against each other. All of them were breathing heavily in sheer exhaustion, and Asma knew she had passed the test of the second station. She fingered her cunt scooping up the black men's cum and proudly licked her fingers clean.

The leash attached to her collar was pulled and she crawled, still blindfolded, following its directions to the next station. The BDSM.

A masked naked Indian woman stepped in front of the restrained Asma. A male fondled Asma before the two attached her to the bondage sex swing. The Japanese computer wizard used her keyboard and the sex swing moved vertically so that the attached Asma was upside down, legs and arm spread so that she resembled an X. The man picked up a leather flogger with perhaps thirty thin leather straps about fifteen inches long attached to its handle. He flicked his wrists and the straps landed on Asma's widespread, still wet, open cunt. It was like a flick of a fingertip, not a full force lash to Asma's clit but she jerked. He settled into a steady rhythm. The woman had lit candles and was watching both the wax melt and Asma's reactions. Soon Asma was grunting in time to each clit touch from the leather straps of the flogger. Her arousal was increasing, her clit growing and throbbing and becoming more sensitive.

The man purposely missed a beat and she screamed as the expected pleasure and pain it created was momentarily denied her. Then the man went into an erratic pattern of strokes: Asma could not anticipate when the next stroke would come. This, and the fact the woman was now sending electric shocks in time with the flogger's strokes to her nipples with thin rods that crackled with electricity meant she came with a long howl. As she did the woman quickly poured the molten wax onto her nipples where the pain and orgasm combined into something Asma had never experienced.

The naked man motioned, the Japanese controller made adjustments and the sex swing rotated so that Asma's face was level with his hips. He passed the flogger to the woman and thrust his cock into Asma's mouth and fucked it to the rhythm of the woman's lashes. After he flooded her mouth with his cum, the man and woman swapped positions and roles allowing Asma to eat the woman to her orgasm. The ended her ordeal and completed the third stage. The sex swing and Asma were rearranged for the fourth stage. The mechanised fuck machines and eating described above.

After the fourth stage which culminated successfully with Asma eating the Prime Zeta and Prime Alpha to gain her membership, she stood beside a cum covered Tu Lan waiting for her tattoo and gold ear stud which would show to members of the VU3XB club and the other corresponding clubs from the Melbourne universities that she was a member. She knew that not only would she participate in the club's sexual activities she would as the Prime Alpha had said have, "a member's career prospects, obtaining loans, business or political dealings aided by members from any of the Universities. Think about it. For example, you will never face a criminal charge; it would be covered up and obliterated from the records. Membership is for life and, just like the Freemasons have done worldwide for years, it provides the contacts that give promotion, insider business knowledge, police protection and political clout in your life after university."

Some members were already receiving the identifying marks that would identify them as club members or allow them to recognise members from the VU3XB or other clubs. They were eaten or blown and when they came received a small tattoo recognisable by any club member from any University here in Melbourne identifying them as a VUX3B member.

Asma heard her name called and stepped forward.

"Who vouches that this member has passed her initiation?', questioned Marija the Prime Alpha.

"I do," replied Kelebek Demir, the Turkish honour student and Prime Zeta whom Asma had caused to squirt when she had eaten her. She knelt before Asma, parted Asma's slit with her hands and started eating.

When Asma orgasmed a tattoo gun went to work on her left hand and a gloved expert used the safer when compared to an earring gun, needle piercing to attach a gold stud to her left ear. Asma looked down at the back of her hand. She saw three small dots running horizontally showing she belonged to the Sex Club from Victoria University, the VU3XB. She knew Melbourne University members had a triangle with its apex pointing to the fingers, Monash, an inverted triangle. Latrobe, a triangle pointing to the left, RMIT the reverse, Swinburne a vertical array of here dots whilst Deakin's had three diagonal dots.

She was now a Trainee and part of the VU3XB. The next step would be to replace her gold stud with the topaz stud of a Regular as she started her journey towards the highest ranking: one of the twelve Primes.

12