Pakistani Asma Nasir Ch. 12

Story Info
Asma's son discovers Vietnamese pussy.
8.2k words
4.72
5.5k
4

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but deeper character depth and the effects of the plots, rivalries, twists and turns, of Asma's sexual journey, will be found by reading the entire series.

Asma's son Fahad carried the parcels up the stairs of the two-storied house to the open lounge area at the top of the stairs. Ai thanked him and motioned him to sit beside her on the couch. The thin-bodied, nerdish-looking, bespectacled, eighteen-year-old Pakistani youth nervously did so, trying to keep his eyes off the forty-six-year-old Vietnamese's hard nipples which strained against the transparent, semi-sheer material of her blouse.

He had arrived at the house of his mother's petite best friend expecting to find Ai's eighteen-year-old daughter, Vy, ready for her Mathematics tutorial with him. Although they were both studying final year Advanced Mathematics, his knowledge was excellent, hers was poor. Ai had apologised for forgetting to inform Fahad that Vy was attending extra lessons at school that afternoon and had invited him in to try her Vietnamese coffee, and then asked if she could impose on him to carry the parcels upstairs.

Although he and Vy were both in year twelve, they attended different Government schools: hers was all female, mainly Asian, whereas his school was mixed and its students were from a lower social class. When he tutored her after school the 18-year-old Vietnamese was dressed in her summer school uniform as it was not yet winter. The long shapeless blue checked outfit hung loosely on her thin body and reached mid-calf. Long white socks were pulled up to her knee well past the hemline, unlike most of the other Vietnamese students who tested the school rules with the tightness and shortness of their uniforms. Her plain, bespectacled round face with its short brutal hairstyle was unadorned by any makeup or false eyelashes, again unlike most of her fellow Vietnamese students.

God, it made him horny sitting beside Vy's mother, and his cock started swelling. He was semi-horny continuously now as his mother Asma, after seducing him and introducing him to sex (see Chp4) and her two weeks of frantic fucking with him, had stopped the relationship. From the sounds coming from the marital bedroom from then on, his forty-two-year-old mother was now getting her sexual fulfilment from his father Afsar. He compared the petite Vietnamese to his four-year younger mother and fantasised fucking the Vietnamese. If it was for real and not imaginary, it would have been the second fuck of his life, following his mother's seduction of him.

His thoughts were interrupted by Ai. "Seeing we are alone I'd like to discuss your intentions with my daughter Vy. After all, she is only eighteen, and the same as you is completing year twelve. I know I am best friends with your mother, Asma, and that you are helping my daughter with her Mathematics, but I think it is very important we talk and discuss the future. I have come to know you since you have been tutoring her, so I am happy she is meeting you here supervised by me. But are you just going to play with her affections, or do you have something more long-lasting in mind? You and I must speak freely, openly, and honestly."

As she spoke, she swivelled to face him and placed a hand on his thigh. Fahad's face reddened both from her touch and the fact that as Ai twisted towards him it had somehow caused her mini skirt to bunch up. The result was her thong-encased pussy was now mostly visible if he lowered his eyes. His cock was rapidly approaching its full 11 inches and he hoped the folder on his lap covered it.

"Well er er," the sweating Fahad stammered, "She and I get along famously and she appears to enjoy my company and has even asked me to take her to her school's formal."

"That is good, but what I want to really know is have you bought enough condoms because after the formal I will have the guest room downstairs set up for you and Vy?"

Fahad's jaw nearly hit the floor. Was he hearing correctly? What was going on? Were all Vietnamese as sex orientated as Vy's mother?

Oblivious to his stammering discomfort Ai continued, "It's probably best if we go and get some good quality ones now, rather than leave it too late and get cheap unreliable ones. Just wait here while I change." She was off the sofa and into her bedroom which was off the open area in which they sat they sat before a flustered Fahad could reply.

The shocked Pakistani youth's eyes flicked to the open bedroom door, and he froze. The angle was perfect; a long dressing mirror reflected Ai's svelte body as she slid out of her tight mini skirt and blouse. Her thong followed and she stood nude before the mirror. He watched as she pulled on an even smaller thong and black micro mini. A tight red boob top and no bra completed her dressing. She selected a pair of platformed, extreme-heeled shoes and tottered out of her bedroom. She was a sight never seen back in his home in the northwest city of Peshawar, situated in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan.

Ai stepped out of the bedroom and paused as if a thought had just struck her. "I forgot and presumed. Sorry, I just assumed you would come. You probably don't want to be seen at the shopping Centre with an old Vietnamese woman like me. Maybe, I should go alone, or you could buy them yourself."

"Oh no, I would be proud to accompany you and be seen with you," he stammered. "Plus,' he continued his face reddening, "I wouldn't know what to buy." In his confusion he kept talking, "I have only copulated with my mother."

Luckily, he had spoken in such a rush and jumble of words it appeared as though Ai had not heard the last remark. "That's good you don't mind being with me. I hope I have dressed well enough to go out escorted by you."

"Dressed well enough," Fahad thought. "What she is wearing would barely have enough material to make a small handkerchief."

Ai continued, "Not that I will be much help either because I don't like using condoms and it's been so long since I last had sex. But we need to do this as it is going to be Vy's first time, and she is not on the pill. Although it is unlikely that she will make you cum as she is not a typical sexy eighteen-year-old Vietnamese, it is best to be prepared."

Fahed knew for certain his cock was at its full eleven inches, striving to burst over the waist of his school trousers. Luckily his shirt was not tucked into his pants, and he hoped this covered the damning evidence. The trip to the local Chemist Warehouse outlet at Highpoint Shopping Centre was short but for Fahad, it was more agony. Ai was oblivious to the fact that the angle of the driving seat and the use of the accelerator and brake pedals, had her mini shift bunch up to around her hips and Fahad could see the thong she wore was in fact split and her shaved pussy was visible, and that it had a two-inch gold chain hanging from it.

As they walked through the large shopping mall, Ai suddenly stopped and grabbed his arm to halt him. She looked in the boutique women's clothing window exclaiming, "New stock", and enquired which he thought might suit her. They continued towards Chemist Warehouse with her not releasing her grip on his arm. Fahad became aware of the looks they were gathering, or more particularly Ai was receiving, especially when they took the escalators up to the top level. He realised the crowd behind were striving to get the best view up Ai's minuscule mini, although some were gazing in astonishment at the gawky Pakistani youth with the attractive sexily dressed, older Asian woman clinging to him.

He suddenly stopped, uncertain what to do. A group of Pakistani males were clustered outside Gamesworld, obviously having spent time there playing the machines. They were a year older than him, unemployed, and he had tagged along with them a couple of years ago trying to be accepted and "a man". But their petty crime and street violence had turned him away. They hadn't seen him, but Ai noticed his sudden halt, and he had to explain he knew them.

"Go and say hello. I'll quickly look in this dress shop then catch up with you."

He went to the group and forced hellos were said, and it was obvious they had no interest in or time for him. He was about to depart when Ai appeared, slid in front of Fahad, wrapped his arms around her so his hands were on her lower stomach; no make that her upper cunt and said, "Fahad, introduce me to your friends. Your friends are my friends. They are from Pakistan, like you, aren't they?", she queried as she pushed back into Fahad. He fought hard but his cock began to rise.

You could hear the sound of their dropping jaws hitting the tiles as Fahad introduced Ai to them. They departed from the stunned group with Ai draped against him and he could feel their shocked eyes boring into his back and he hoped she had not noticed his hard-on. That thought was dismissed at Chemist Warehouse and replaced by others as Ai dragged a nervous Fahad to the condom section. "From what I have seen at my home and here size is more important than the brand," she said and took her time selecting the largest size she could find. "We don't want it breaking inside Vy, though I doubt she will gain your fullest erection."

What sort of woman was Vy's mother? The thought pounded through his head as she clung to him at the register staring brazenly at the checkout chick as she paid for the "They fit G31", which the packaging claimed was 30% larger than the "Maxum XL". As he escaped from the shop Ai asked if he could spare the time to help her pick some clothes and the next hour was spent watching her parade before him in a procession of nightclub dresses, most of which would not look out of place on a celebrity red carpet where little knowns were trying to be noticed.

Back at the house, Fahad carried the shopping upstairs and on his second trip from the car up the stairs, he was greeted by a nude Ai, wearing only her slut heels and dangling cunt chain. She led him into the bedroom and knelt on the big king-sized bed.

"Come on Fahad, take the hint and fuck my pussy. It's been waiting for your cock for hours."

Fahad stripped off his shirt, popping a button that flew across the bed in his haste. Helped by Ai he pushed down his pants and under-shorts, kicking them off along with his socks. Ai gasped at the fully visible eleven inches of Pakistani fuck meat and the swollen skin of Fahad's knob and stared longingly at its glory and menace. It stood proud, a quivering eleven inches in length with a pronounced curve upwards. It was not over thick for its extreme length and the shaft had two long veins running along the top and one along its bottom. At the end of this rock-hard fucking piston was a cockhead half as wide again as the shaft with a semi-open eye with drops of precum already forming on it.

She had her reasons for seducing Asma's son, but this was a bonus she had not expected. She had intended to seduce the son of the woman as payback for Asma betraying her to fuck with another Vietnamese woman. He was so thin and looked malnourished. How could this thing be part of his body? She reached forward and grasped his cock with both hands as you would a two-handed sword. Amazingly three inches or so still protruded past her grip. The entire length of his huge rod throbbed, straining for escape from her grip. But Asma kept it imprisoned with her hands, steadily stroking the rigidly pulsing flesh with her fingers.

Her cunt could wait. She had to taste it. "Close your eyes Fahad," she said.

When he did so, she knelt before him and the next thing that Fahad felt was a warm mouth circling his cock head and hands on his hips pulling him forward to draw it into her mouth. Her mouth struggled to take his hard-on, not because it was too large and tight but because it was so damn long: far, far longer than any Vietnamese prick she had blown. She tilted her head back trying to obtain the angle that would allow the sex piston that was hitting the back of her throat to enter her gullet. She succeeded and guided it slowly down her straining throat until his ball sack slapped against her chin.

She wanted to use some tongue action, but with his cock lodged in her gullet that was impossible, so she told Fahad to slowly withdraw his cock from her mouth. When he did so she looked up at him. "Let me Lick it, honey, I know you want it sucked. Watch me use my tongue on it."

He couldn't, didn't protest because her tongue was already out flickering. Soon she had his rampant cock bobbing up and down from the quick short strokes of her tongue. While her tongue danced with his cock, she continued to tease the tip of it and Fahad looked into her eyes. Something was in her eyes, and it was single-minded. It was lust, pure and simple. Fahad felt like a God. Ai was doing what he had fantasised about so often with imaginary women: a woman kneeling and sucking his cock. Deep-throating him and wanting it. But now it was real. He plunged his cock into her mouth and there was no protest, only need. He grabbed her by the head and started humping her face as he fucked his mother's best friend's pussy.

"Yeah! That's it Ai. Suck it! Suck my cock! Use your tongue, work that tongue," he groaned somehow playing out his fantasy, speaking in a way that if he thought about it, he would be too shy to do. And did she ever. She worked her tongue on his cock like a street pro in the back seat of a taxicab in New York. He couldn't take it anymore. His balls started rumbling and he knew like in an old western, it was shooting time. He tightened his grip around her head and rammed his eleven inches past her mouth and deep into her willing throat. It was time to shoot his load.

"FUCK!!" he growled as his orgasm was stopped short. Ai had gripped his ball sack with one hand and the middle finger of the other pressed hard on a spot at the base of his scrotum. He could not cum and slowly his overwhelming need to cum receded.

"Now, take me doggy style," she pleaded, kneeling on the bed edge so her hips were proffered to him. There was a sheen of sweat amongst the sparse black hair on his chest from his efforts but that didn't slow him down, as from behind her raised arse, he placed his cock at the waiting entrance of Ai's love tunnel.

"Oh, Allah!" Fahad groaned as Ai reached back, gripped his hips, and thrust herself backwards. His hard 11 inches of meat with its swollen cockhead still wet from Ai's blowjob rammed into the welcoming wet cunt. He wanted to go slow and long, but his libido wanted fast: fast and hard.

"Aaaaahhhh" Ai gasped as he fucked her deep and quick, a loud slapping sound

every time his full nut sack swung against her upper hamstrings and a louder, fuller sound as his belly met her taut butt. A preliminary cum raced through Ai and she closed her eyes tight to enjoy the surges of her orgasm.

As the eighteen-year-old Pakistani student frantically pounded her from behind Ai was amazed at the amount of cock being buried in her slit. It was like nothing she had experienced before from Vietnamese men. Lowering her head and looking back between her legs she could see her two-inch pussy lip chain swaying, Fahad's bloated cum filled, swinging balls, his thrusting thighs and his long pistoning cock that was pleasuring her love channel.

The upper two of the three straight, thick veins which stood proud like railway tracks on it were rubbing against her clit driving her arousal out of control. She placed one hand on her belly and felt the head and shaft of the plunging erection inside her. She gave up the fight and came even stronger than before.

Then she settled down to business. She pleaded with Fahad to slow down, telling him not to cum too soon and gradually she got through to the sex-crazed, Pakistani. As he slowed Ai went to work with her cunt muscles squeezing the meat inside her fuck tube, slowing its speed. Then she sent rippling surges along his rod causing groans of pleasure to escape from Fahad. Finally, she had total control. Her muscles clamped her fuck tube tight ahead of the cock head slowly opening and making way as he forced his meat into her, then her muscle grip undulated along the shaft and back again before unleashing a flurry of contractions on its head. Relaxing her grip, she allowed his withdrawal before repeating the process over and over.

Fahad was moaning from the overload of sensations her cunt was causing him, and sweat was dripping from his chest onto her arse cheeks. "Ai, Oh Allah! Ai. You're making me cum! I'm going to cum!" Fahad gasped.

"Good!" Ai replied as she stopped moving.

"Fuck my cunt. Shoot your cum into my waiting pussy. DO IT! FUCK AND CUM!

SHOOT IT IN ME!"

Fahad's hips snapped his cock deep into Ai again and again. On the fifth deep, hard thrust, he spurted his first jet of cum.

"Ohhhhhh That's IT. CUM, CUM IN ME," Ai screamed, rolling and rocking her hips again as she felt the first hot splashes of jism in her cunt.

The amount that was poured into her was beyond anything she had ever received or even heard of from Asma's stories of their fucking. She had thought the Pakistani was exaggerating but it was real. It went on and on like a dam overflowing in a flood. Her third orgasm began and the uncontrolled grabbing and squeezing of her cunt muscles gave Fahad's spurting cock even more arousal. The stream of cum finally ended but then, with a growl like a wounded animal, Fahad unloaded again: the amount of cum only slightly smaller. His fourth was like a normal person's cum, before his next which could be considered smallish. Fahad shuddered through his sixth and his last seventh spurt of cum as he collapsed his sweat-covered body on Ai's back, overcome and drained. He pulled out his deflating cock and a huge cream pie oozed from her slit.

They lay together too exhausted and spent to speak, but ten minutes later as Ai's tongue and mouth sucked the last cum from his cock that she held in her hand she felt stirrings. She gasped in shock as the now familiar curved shape, swollen head and raised veins grew. He was ready for more and so was she as she climbed on him cowgirl style before she took him missionary style very gently, talking steadily in an almost hypnotising way, that seemed to sedate his fucking into a passive, slow progress in and out of her cunt. Each penetration and withdrawal took about a minute allowing Ai to pleasure the cock in her dripping wet sex channel with her muscles. They lay entwined on the cum soaked sheets. It was time.

"I will tell you the total truth. Today is like nothing I have experienced. There is an age difference, I am Vietnamese, and you are Pakistani, but we are soul mates and lovers. No Vietnamese man would accompany his woman to choose clothes with her. He would be at the coffee shop with other men. They are more interested in looking good themselves or looking at young Vietnamese at massage parlours, hairdressers, or shops than noticing what their wife wears. Do you know how horny it makes me when I am wearing sexy clothes that my man wants me to wear? How much I want that. How proud I was at the shopping centre?"

"Me too. Seeing you dressed like that from when I arrived at the house, then in the car, at the shopping mall, having men ogle you, men seeing me with you made me as hard as hell all the time. I was proud to be at the shops with you today, and the way you showed off, and men especially my Pakistani schoolmates saw us together," Fahad groaned back.

"Thank you for making an old lady happy. I have never felt like that before. It must have been very hard for you, especially as I am Vietnamese, not Pakistani."

"Oh no, I find Asian women very sexy, especially you."

She was starting her revenge, gradually reeling the Pakistani youth in like a fisherman with a prized barramundi on his line. "But your mother dresses in the same way now because I have shown her, and you probably prefer her because she is your nationality and has bigger tits and hips and a more attractive face. Compared to Pakistani women, especially your mother I am too thin, my tits are too tiny, and my arse isn't prominent. And your mother has such a thick huge patch of cunt hair, while I am shaved. I know you find her sexier than me and are more proud of her."