Pakistani Asma Nasir Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Difficult, almost impossible, but something to think of because it looked like Vy wanted her man proud of her and he remembered her words, "Anything for my man." His cock stirred as Vy took his hand before they boarded the bus. After what had occurred with Ai and their fucking and planning, most people would be content. But he was a Pakistani, where deceit and doublecrossing were the normal way of life. He remembered when he was younger being cheated at the market in Peshawar and swearing at the young vendor calling him a thief, cheater, scum and untrustworthy. The father of the youth had told Fahad to stop as the praise would go to the boy's head and spoil him.

At the large Highpoint Shopping Centre, Melbourne's second best after Chadstone, Vy had quickly found the shoes she wanted; seven-inch heels with two-inch platforms, but she couldn't select the colour until she found her dress. They had visited all the boutiques specializing in nightclub dresses, but Vy was still unsatisfied. "Need sluttier than what Cam will have," she kept muttering as she dismissed the minuscule offerings of fabric she tried on and powered from shop to shop without success.

It was Fahad who provided the solution. He handed her his phone and said, "What about something like this?"

Vy's eyes widened in appreciation as she took in the vision of the images of Chrissie Tiegen's 2016 American Music Award (AMA) shaved cunt showing wardrobe malfunction. The articles called it a malfunction, but I saw it as planned exhibitionism by the Thai/Swedish, ex-swimsuit model, now a TV celebrity. The black, backless, long gown had two very wide side splits which reached from 6 inches below her armpits to her ankles. The two side slits were secured by large safety pins 4 inches above her belly button. The dress, for want of a better word, flaunted her shaved pussy as she walked. A quick google search will show what Fahad was presenting to Vy, and you can decide for yourself if it was an accident. Chrissie Tiegen had previous form for this, as was shown by another uncovered pussy garment she had worn to a Barack Obama White House dinner accompanied by her black husband, singer John Legend.

A change of plan took them to Spotlight Fabrics where she selected a soft, sheer, red material instead and assured Fahad that she could get a Vietnamese seamstress to copy Chrissie Tiegen's dress. In her mind, she mentally widened the gap in both slits from the three inches at her pussy and twelve inches at her ankles. The red would celebrate the happiness and celebration of showing Cam and her followers that she was better than them.

Fahad was astonished that Vy would do this wondering how the school prom would allow something like what Vy would be wearing, but she informed him this was a privately organised end-of-year Formal event and more popular than the school official one. She rambled on "Of course, I will need to shave my pussy when I wear it. Cam boasts she has had her pussy hair laser removed. Which is the best way? Did you know mom has a bald cunt?"

His Pakistani heritage rushed to the fore and he threw Ai under the bus. He denied any knowledge of what was involved in keeping pussies bare of hair, he especially denied any knowledge of her mother except to say "that if she did then it was inappropriate at her age." He went further saying, "I would not be surprised if she did because I have noticed that she did seem to dress in a rather sluttish and revealing way for age. What looks good on you, like you are dressed now is not for her."

Vy purred her agreement, listing and running through her mother's faults and saying how she had told her mom this which made her angry and upset with Vy which was unfair because it was the truth.

Fahad felt his cock rising. There was resentment. He was in a win-win situation. Either he would experience Ai's plan of continual fucking him and turning Vy into a total slut, and in the plain light of daylight, the insane rubbish she had spoken of transferring Vy's youth and sex drive to Ai, or he might be able to orchestrate a sexfight between the two. A thought struck him just like the Taco ad on TV. Why not both? Then he thought of seducing and fucking his sister and mother and became even more confused, but hornier.