Pakistani Asma Nasir Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend over the chair and present yourself," he ordered. His voice sounded thick with anticipation, and he replaced her hold on his fuck tube with his grip at its base, keeping and swaying it menacingly upright, the large tip less than six inches behind her pussy and arsehole.

"Fuck me. I need it. Please fuck me," Asma gasped, exhaling, and biting her bottom lip as she continued to spread the wet quim wedged between her thighs as she bent over at the waist and grabbed the chair. "God, that big monster is just inches from my pussy and arsehole," she thought, "and it belongs to my son."

"Get ready!" Fahad ordered, and Asma snapped into action with a swiftness that she hoped showed her son how much she wanted his cock. She didn't even think twice before dropping her hips and twerking her arse upwards, presenting her needy pussy, her arse hole, every detail of her arse being presented for his inspection. "Fuck!" she groaned, as Fahad pressed forward and her wet pussy brushed against the jutting tip of his fuckpole, making her clit sing and throb like a flowerpot firecracker. She dropped her hips lower still and her pussy pressed against the circumcised mushroom head, spreading her puffy outer labia, and dilating her hole slowly. It felt as thick as a mahogany bedpost and just as unyielding as her son's hands went to her hips, gripping roughly, and began to pull her back to him.

"Now I get to feel that wet cunt of yours again," Fahad hissed. And Asma was past the point of no return. She only uttered a whimper as she felt the tender flesh of her pussy giving way to his leaking prick helmet. Her stance was totally lewd and animalistic; grunting, squatting, twerking over that jutting spire of meat, with her arse-cheeks spread wide to display her waiting and ready sex box. She matched her stance with animalistic groans and grunts as the big tip of Fahad's cock filled the entrance to her pussy and then slid inside, and her wet labia slightly closed to envelop his whole cockhead and thick shaft. It curved up from his pelvis like a scimitar and Asma cried out with joy at the feeling of having her pussy stretched by her son's custard thrower. There was a feeling of throbbing, brutal fullness and she could feel his blood pulsing and his hard cock spasming and leaking precum into her. She pushed back and another two inches of his meat slid inside with a wet, churning sound.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" Asma cried. Her mouth opened and she wailed out hard breaths, like a woman in labour. Looking down she saw her full bush appearing to be pushed up and out by the invading cylinder shape. Rivulets of her wetness were leaking down Fahad's shaft and then dropping onto the back of her thighs. As it was, her clit was pressed up and out like a pea emerging from its pod. Her pee-hole and its membrane were being mashed flat by the size of the invading meat, and her insides were gripping to it like a second skin. It felt...Amazing...Overwhelming. Her pussy was being stretched. It was being fucked, changing into the shape of her son's erect dick.

Fahad pulled back on her hips guiding her and she pushed back. There was the wet sound of his sex meat sliding through a wet, hot passage. The bulge in Asma's pelvis visibly moved up, and she cried out like an animal in heat. There was absolutely no restraint in her cry, no pride, no grasping for any vestiges of dignity. Nine inches of his fuck meat were inside her pussy and the pleasure came pouring out like a tsunami over a flood wall. Her eyes rolled. She moaned like a wild beast. Her pelvis muscles began spasming and her toes curled, causing her ankles to wobble on their stiletto platforms. She was cumming. Cumming harder than she ever had in her life, all because of her son's cock.

Instead of hunching forward, she collapsed backward against Fahad's chest, crying out as she laid her head in the crook of his neck, supporting herself with her hands behind her. She squirted powerfully, spraying a hot explosion of lube two meters across the room, leaving a gleaming splatter line across the floor.

Playing the role, he knew she wanted Fahad growled into her ear, "You used to be a Pakistani bitch for your husband but now you're cumming like a slut all over your son's cock. You really love your son's cock, don't you? Let me hear you say it."

Asma panted and gasped. Fahad bent her over the chair again and pulled her back against him and forced another inch and a half into his mother giving her the full eleven and a half inches. His cock-crown was plainly visible pushing out her belly skin. Asma tensed and squirted again, this time all the way to the wall, a long, unbroken line of lube as she orgasmed powerfully. "Yes! Yes, I fucking... love it!" she wailed, her dark eyes looking overwhelmed and exhausted from the pleasure and pressure of having so much meat inside her. "I love fucking my son's cock!"

Fahad thrust his hips up, hammering his cock in until the full eleven and a half inches was buried in her and the leaking, cockhead pressed against her cervix. Asma cried out again. Her mind was spinning. Her son's meat was right up against her womb, leaking that pre-nut into her most sacred, life-giving place, colonizing it. She felt her hips stretching wider to accommodate her son's cock and a build-up of emanating pressure, pleasure and pain that combined to be explosive and could only be released by having a massive orgasm. "Who is fucking you?" Fahad hissed, reaching around her cheek to wrap a hand around her throat with one hand while the other entwined itself in her hair. Both pulled her back onto his cock.

"I'm f-fucking my so, my son! And I need it." Asma wailed. It was her final surrender to complete lust.

Fahad's pistoning cocktip reshaped her cunt, forcing it up into her guts. He began to thrust brutally, stirring up Asma's guts, making her belly undulate around his unyielding pipe. "Oh fuck, fuck FUUUCCK... I'm getting... fucked by my son's cock!" Asma moaned, and she tilted her head back into the crook of his neck again, flailing her perfumed hair over his chin and chest. "It's in my belly!"

Her arse-cheeks pillowed against his thighs as he held her in place with a firm arm around the waist and tunnelled into her; her flopping, bouncing, erect nippled tits sprayed sweat and gleamed in all of their dark glory. "Look at how much of this cock you're taking, you fucking son fucker," Fahad hissed into her ear. "Just like you are going to take the whole thing... nnngh... down your fucking throat and up your arse. This shit comes naturally to you, doesn't it? Well, you can't just stand there bent over. I know your cunt can do more than that! You need to earn that cum! You need to work my prick."

"Fuuuuu-u-u-u-u-uck!" Asma wailed, in time with his quickening thrusts. She began to move in time with his thrusts, moving her hips with the instincts of a vixen on the mating prowl, not thinking but just doing it. "Y-yes! I'm a son fucking slut who needs her son's cock. Get that monster all the way in my guts. Fuck the shit out of me."

She was in a cock-frenzy and braced on her platform heels to raise her pussy up until Fahad's knob was on the verge of popping out. Then, Asma went to work. The difference between simply getting fucked and working a cock became apparent to Fahad as she grabbed her ankles, thrust out her round arse and began to lift and drop her hips with big, knee-bending dips. Her pussy worked up and down Fahad's entire shaft, from inch one to eleven and a half, with every strained dip. The effect on him was immediate. "Oh fuck!" he gasped. "You are a better fuck than the Iranian. Take that fucking cock. You really know how to work it, don't you?"

"That's right!" Asma gasped, popping that arse up and down his cock with long, exaggerated hip motions, again and again, and again. "Your mother is the best fuck you'll ever have."

It was an amazing sight for Fahad, watching his pussy-slick pole disappear into her body and then emerge again, time after time. Fahad had been driving the action before, but now Asma was doing all the work, wrapping her pussy around Fahad's jutting, monster and milking it, showing him what a slutty, cock-hungry Pakistani she really was. It was like her pussy was bottomless, the way she took inch after inch of his fuck rod into her sopping, churning guts. Soon, they were fucking in earnest, Fahad thrusting back into her, their hips meeting with an explosive bang as his hands groped and squeezed her arse, her tits, every part of her body that was near. Her arse mounds slapped against his thighs and her breasts poured through his fingers. "I'm working your cock like a fucking whore," Asma screamed at him as he grabbed her neck and his hand closed around her throat. "I want your seed. I want that my son's nut in me. I want that cum in your mother's pussy! Breed me, son! Breed me."

Asma's final words became a warbling, uncontrolled shriek as Fahad buried himself to his balls. A cockhead-shaped bulge was protruding out of Asma's belly: she had managed to take every inch of his monster, and unable to travel any further up into her stomach it curved out and up; her belly was nothing more than a dick-sleeve. Her uterus was totally stuffed with his dick and her vaginal canal would take a long time to return to its natural state after such a brutal resizing. Her arms and legs went limp and spasmed as she had the most long-lasting and intense orgasm yet. A fountain of squirt juice shot out: some hosed across the room while some splattered back and down from Asma's straining, swollen labia over Fahad's heavy ball sack, which was positioned right below. Sweat danced on her skin. Her breasts bounced and draped over Fahad's gripping forearm like wobbling meat sacks, the dark nipples painfully erect and raised and her arse-mounds, compressed against Fahad's pelvis, bulged out.

"Take my cum," Fahad growled. "Take your son's cum, mother."

He grunted long and orgasmed with her, and her mouth gasped silently at the sensation; she could feel him cumming, bloating her cunt with fat spurts of jizz from his sperm cannon, drowning her cunt in a tar-thick reservoir of white reproductive material. It was so hot and heavy and thick! She could fill it inflating her womb, filling her oviducts, pouring back out of her pussy. With each twitch of Fahad's cock, a thick glue-like splurt of semen was ejected from the tight seal her pussy made around the base of his cock, slopping down onto his balls and the chair.

Asma's switch had been hit. The brutal, soul-evacuating orgasms had more intense than anything she had ever felt. She looked down at her own midsection with glazed, spent eyes and looked at the bulging dick shape that was pushing up on her skin with pure awe as if she was looking at the face of god for the first time. In a way, she was. Fahad's cock had reshaped her body, but it had done the same to her mind. The admission that she loved Fahad's pussy destroyer no longer was hidden. Her desire for it was pure. She collapsed to the floor sliding off her son's deflating cock and fell deeply asleep immediately. Fahad looked down at his mother and quietly left her smiling, still twitching sleeping body. He phoned Zeinab.

Seven hours later Fahad was awakened by hands on his cock. He thought he was dreaming but a voice cut through his mind. "My son we need to talk." Dimly he was aware it was his mother speaking and he remembered hearing those words four months before when she seduced him in his bedroom and fucked him relentlessly for four days before casting him aside for his father, her husband. He shook his head trying to clear it from the dream he thought it was. Asma gave a small gasp as her son's rapidly hardening cock began to expand only inches from her face. Almost reverently she worked one hand up and down the throbbing cock and gave a smile as she felt it twitch in her grip. "I really excite you," she whispered as she slowly began to pump Fahad's dick. "We are going to fuck very often, very long, very strong and whichever way you want. Even when you get a girlfriend or marry, I will fuck you more than them."

As he fully awoke an expanse of naked skin flooded his vision as her tits came into view. The twin globes hung from her chest, full and round, rising and falling with her laboured breathing as she smiled at the sensation of her son's cock stiffening even more in her grip. He raised a hand and cupped her soft tit flesh and felt her shudder at the touch and a soft sigh escape her lips. She gave a little moan as his fingertips caressed her hard nipple. Fahad pulled his hips back and slid his cock from his mother's grip and laid her on her back, placed his hands on her knees and began to gently separate her legs. "What are you..." she whispered. Then a low groan followed as his lips landed on her firm inner thighs. "Oh...Oh Allah, blessed Allah..." she moaned as Fahad left a moist trail higher and higher along her thighs.

Her eyes widened as the dark fur covering her pussy came into his view and he could see her swollen and glistening lips through the tangle of hair. Fahad extended his tongue and dragged it up the length of her soaked gash. Her scent filled his nostrils, and her taste coated his tongue as the lapping son gripped her quivering thighs. Finishing a long lingual lick at her throbbing clit, he asked, "Should I stop?"

Asma reached down and tangled her fingers in his hair. An almost wild look filled her eyes as she tightened her grip. "Allah help me, oh no" she panted back. Then she spewed more filth than Fahad had ever heard in his entire life. Fahad felt her tug at the back of his head. "Lick my cunt, son. Eat me," she moaned. "I want to see my cum all over your face." His mouth closed on her wet slit, his tongue drove through the mat of hair to spear between her cunt lips and he heard a guttural moan as his mouth tasted her hot nectar. Fahad sucked, licked slurped, and drank every drop he could. Fahad found her pulsing clit and pulled it into his mouth, sucking on the hard bud causing Asma to reach up one hand and grab the pillow, stuffing it into her gaping mouth just in time to muffle the wail that rolled out of her.

"Mmmppfffffffffffffffff," she screamed into the soft material, as her other hand ground his face between her spasming thighs. A flood of hot cream pumped out into Fahad's mouth, and he swallowed as his mother orgasmed on his tongue.

"So good, oh sweet Allah," his mother groaned as she dropped the pillow from her mouth. One hand gripped his head while the other cupped her tit, pinching her swollen, aching nipple. In total control of what was happening, Fahad didn't want one time to be enough, so he slid one hand off her thigh and deeper into her valley. As her body trembled and shook from the aftershocks of her first orgasm, Fahad slid two fingers into her drenched hole. "Oh fuck...fuck yes." she moaned. "Finger fuck me, son." His face coated in her juices, Fahad looked up at her face. It was bright red, and the veins on her neck stood out as her back began to arch away from the mattress. "Going to...how...oh shit" mother gasped. Quickly Fahad lowered his mouth back down and engulfed her swollen clit. Then an animal gurgle came out of her mouth and his mouth flooded full once again. Fahad held her spasming body and drank her cum as she roared through her orgasm. By the time his mother eased back on the mattress his entire face was covered, and hot juices dripped off his chin to his chest. Her hands tugged at the sides of his head and Fahad slowly withdrew to stare into her eyes.

Then he mounted her sliding his cock into the welcoming wet slit of her pussy. Unlike his carnal fuck of his mother seven hours earlier this was tender, but just like the previous fuck it was long. As he slowly pleasured his mother, and she unconsciously worked her cunt muscles on his meat in between her orgasms they talked. Fahad learnt of how his father had resorted to his old habits of coffee with his male comrades, visits to the hairdresser/massage shops with their eighteen-year-old girl employees ignoring Asma. How he was bringing out a second wife from Pakistan under the guise of being Asma's cousin. He learnt of the sex club, the VU3XB, at the low-grade university for the minority groups Asma attended and the different levels of membership determined by sexfight results and distinguished by the ear stud worn. (see Chp 2 & 8). She spoke of her relationship with the Vietnamese woman Ai, unaware her son was fucking Ai, and how their sexfight doubles partnership had soured when Ai blamed Asma for a loss and how they were now estranged.

"Are you ashamed your mother sexfights other women? Is that unnatural and off-putting to you?"

Seeing an opportunity Fahad replied, "No. it would only make me prouder to see you beating other women, watching you take your victory rites." He felt her body relax and decided it was time. "From what you told me about Ai, she sounds like a real bitch treating you that way." There was no disagreement from Asma, no defence of Ai, and her cunt still gripped and worked on his cunt. He relaxed and continued, "I want to see you beat her and then fuck her with a strap-on. I am teaching her daughter so I can be like a spy there and maybe even push her to fightin..." His words were cut off as his mother writhed under him in a body-shaking orgasm and screamed, "Yes, my son. I want that. We will do that togetherrr." Her voice trailed off as she thrashed under him from another orgasm, and he pumped his jizz into his orgasming, screaming mother.

Asma lay cradled in his arms, and he felt her arrive at a decision. "Son, I beat another Pakistani woman and her daughter to save your father at the annual meeting of his group." He nodded as she described what happened. (See Chp. 7). Asma continued. "I still have unclaimed victory rites and I want you and me to spit-roast the bitch. Have her kneeling with my strap-on down her throat or eating me while you destroy her arse." She looked hesitantly at her son if unsure of his reaction but then stiffed as his cock expelled his second load of hot cum into her cunt. Fahad lay beck. It was a win any way you looked at it. He would get brownie points from Ai if he engineered the sexfight with his mother she wanted. He would get to see Ai and his mother actually sexfight and he would, as long as both thought he wanted her to win, be numero uno. And he would either see Ai perform her ceremony to transfer Asma's sex drive to herself or witness his mother try to impress him with her victory rights over Ai.

It was a week after this when the naked Zeinab gave a prolonged moan as she lay on the sofa in the private room attached to her University office. "Fahad..." Zeinab's body squirmed as she spoke. It had been far too long since she had a male eat her out like this, his wet, flexible tongue relentlessly flicking her clit and darting past her folds into her slit. "Ohhhhhh yes, keep eating me."

"Your cum tastes so good and I can't get over the size of your clit. No woman can match it," Fahad said as he lifted his head slightly only to dive back down, hooking his arms around the Iranian University lecturer's thighs as leverage. As he ate the woman fourteen years older than him, he thought how lucky he was. Four months ago, he was a virgin. Since then, he had been fucked by his mother and then seduced by the forty-six-year-old Vietnamese, the then friend of his mother, Ai. She was as horny as his mother, more beautiful, a far more experienced fuck, and an exhibitionist slut. She was insatiable for his cock and now wanted Fahad to seduce her eighteen-year-old daughter Vy as part of a plan to make both her daughter and Fahad's mother her sex slaves after defeating them in sexfights. Oh yeah, he thought, and if that wasn't enough, she wanted to use the sex magic she believed in to take their sex powers to increase her own. But somehow when she explained it, it made sense.