Pakistani Asma Nasir Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that was before. If he was being brutally honest, she was forty-six and his first sexual relationship after his mother's seduction before she rejected him. Her body, though great for her age, was aging and a bit scrawny and small-titted now that he had seen Zeinab with her larger, still firm tits, responsive nipples, longer more shapely legs, a sex drive just as great and wanting to dress as sexily and slutty as the Vietnamese. Perhaps the Iranian was behind Ai in sexual deviancy, but he was sure she would be responsive to what ideas Ai had given him.

"Fahad please..." Zeinab tried to reach for him, but a jolt shot up her spine and she grabbed the sofa cushion instead. "More, oh eat me. Eat me, give me more please." Fahad took Zeinab's clit in his mouth again and she came in long spurts, cum slick gushing out of her cunt and filling Fahad's mouth. Her hips jerked as the slick dribbled down her thigh, staining the sofa below him.

"I'm not done." Fahad pulled her up, one hand sneaking down into his pants. She leant in, helping to undo Fahad's fly, letting his big, round nuts emerge along with his cock and hang down onto the red leather sofa. They were fucking huge. Each swaying one looked as big as a coconut to her biased eyes. "Please," The thirty-two old woman whimpered in anticipation as she helped Fahad undo his pants revelling in his long, hard, ready-for-action cock. Her knees quivered at the sight of it. It had been four days but way too long. "Please fuck me. Your cock is so fucking big. You own this pussy. I need it. Give me your cock Fahad. I need it."

Taking her in reverse cowgirl, he guided Zeinab's hips to line up over the head of his cock, lightly teasing her entrance by making small circles with his cock head, collecting the slick that was dripping from her slit to use as lube. "Fuck..." she groaned as she sank down on him. It felt like heaven to her. "So big, and all mine," she moaned, her cunt muscles clenching around the eighteen-year-old Pakistani's cock buried in her. Her hips started moving, taking him further and further until when she bent forward, she could feel his sperm-laden balls pressing against her arse. She looked down to see the moving outline of his cock and cock head pistoning her belly and followed its progress with her fingertips, moaning with arousal.

"So tight." Fahad moaned, and she squeezed his fuck meat tighter with her cunt muscles. He moved a hand around the Iranian's body to her tits and worked on the large erect nipples, keeping his hips steady as she rode him. She rode him slowly at first, then she tipped her head back and picked up speed. Slick spilled out of her wet pussy accompanied by loud squelching sounds. "Can't...keep it up," Zeinab panted, slowing down a little. "Fuck me please...help ..." she begged. She held onto him while he flipped them around, laying her on her back on the couch where he spread her legs apart, and fucked into her mercilessly, plunging in and out of the wet warmth of her slit. "Yes, yes, yes, Oh Allah oooooh fuck..." she moaned, saliva dribbling out of the corner of her lips. No cock had satisfied her like this. She knew she needed and wanted someone who knew how to treat a demanding pussy like hers, who knew how to fuck and hit it in all the right places and just make her fucking cum and cum.

"Shit Zeinab. I'm close..." Fahad warned, hips shaking as he thrust into the willing Iranian.

"Give it to me, come in my cunt. Fill me," she pleaded. "Shoot it up my cunt."

"Fahad bent forward to lick Zeinab's neck. "Want me to cream this pussy and make it mine?"

"Yes, anything, anything for you. You fuck me so good with that monster. You are the only man I have known who really notices what I wear and helps me dress more like a slut. Only you are interested in my sexfighting and becoming the Prime Alpha. Allah, I know I will cum so hard when you fuck me after a sexfight win you just watched," Zeinab wailed. "Just please let me..." she screamed through the last of her words, hips jerking wildly as his orgasm rocked her and filled her cunt with cum shots. Fahad ground into the thirty-two-year-old's pussy as deeply as possible, cumming strongly and amazed at how she was so tight but still took him completely, before unloading his final cum shot inside of her. Slick and cum spilled out of Zeinab, further staining the couch. There was absolutely no way she would be able to use it again. She made a mental note of buying a more cum-resistant couch next time because no way in hell was this only going to happen just once.

"Beautiful, you fuck so good" he whispered as he kissed her, softer and more gently this time. Zeinab was not having any of that. She wanted more, so she deep-tongued him, grinding her hips against him hoping like last time he was quick to get hard, before sliding down to take his soft cock in her mouth. And it worked because, just like the two times before earlier in the week he responded, stiffening and growing in her mouth. She turned and presented herself doggystyle and felt his cockhead forcing her cum wettened entrance apart. As he slowly fucked her, she felt his rod pull her grasping cunt tube out past her lips before his inward thrust pushed it back in and searched for her guts. She could only whimper her arousal as pleasure surged through her from his eleven inches scraping along her clit on its in-and-out journey.

She had taken some big thick Sudanese cocks, all of them at least nine inches when measured against the measuring tape tattooed on her forearm, but they only wanted to show how big their cock was and how macho they were. A few fast thrusts, an orgasm for them, and they stepped away having shown her how good they were. Fahad was different; longer than any of the Sudanese if not as thick, but he used his tool to give her pleasure. Not only did her fuck her in ways that matched her moods, but his cums were prodigious often seven shots of thick semen, plus he was ready again within five minutes and the last time after a fifteen-minute break had fucked her yet again.

"Be with me as I sexfight the other members as I fight to Prime Alpha and fuck me straight after I win," she wailed and orgasmed as she felt his cock twitch inside and become harder.

"Yes, and together we make you dress up sluttier than them," his strained voice howled and Zeinab came again, then repeated as he described what he wanted her to wear while he fucked her in overdrive. Taking his cue from Ai he screamed, "I want you to fight my mother but this time after you win make her our sex slave."

That brought the biggest cum from the university mathematics lecturer. "Oh Allah, blessed Allah, you are moulding my fuck tube into your cock's shape. It is the perfect fit. Oh, Ohhhhh, Fuck and fill me." Shot after shot of warm jism filled her wet climaxing cunt.

Fahad lay watching Zeinab model her slut wear before him. Despite the attraction, his mind wandered. What a week. Ai was fucking like a whore on heat and was set to sexfight both her daughter and his mother, enslave them and take their sex drive for herself. He had the first fuck with Ai's daughter to look forward to and indications were she would be a slut. His mother was committed to fucking him in everyway possible and he had engineered a contest with Ai for her. Plus, she was going to involve him in her victory rites over some Pakistani she had defeated. And now Zeinab looked like she would top them all. He was a happy eighteen-year-old.