Pakistani Asma Nasir Ch. 14

Story Info
Asma's first big black cock gangbang.
6k words
4.57
8.2k
2

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but deeper character depth and the effects of the plots, rivalries, twists and turns of Asma's sexual journey will be found by reading the entire series.

It was a week after her reunion as fuck partner with her son Fahad. Seven days of cock pleasure in which she had let her son take her in every way possible. Her mojo was back despite the fallout with her first Vietnamese female friend Ai. She had made her first successful challenge in the VU3XB sex club at Victoria University, a third-rate institution used by the Government to provide places to undereducated Minority refugee groups to cover up unemployment rates. In her sexfight she had defeated a Laotian mother of two to progress in a short time from a club Regular to Veteran and thus now wear a sapphire ear stud, rather than her original Topaz. Of course, she had the 3 dots running horizontally tattooed on the back of her hand which showed she was from Victoria University. (Chp. 2 goes into greater detail regarding the club).

Behind the scenes at Victoria University the VU3XB ruling clique, "The True Believers", were at a crisis point to defend their position as controllers of the excessive, lucrative, unaccounted Government funding. Their control, led by the Romanian-born University Chancellor Marija Poposky, VUX3B's current Prime Alpha of the sex club was facing a takeover by the latest wave of refugees. This was the Sudanese Group "The New Order" led by the Sudanese Alpha Beta and number two at Victoria University, Makur. Although The True Believers held a narrow advantage in females, they had no way of matching the numerically larger, bigger-cocked Sudanese males aged under 25 who did not attend Victoria University to study but to get unemployment benefits without having to look for a job. Unless something changed there would be a changing of the guard spearheaded by the Sudanese with their nine-inch plus of cock sword.

A Hail Mary plan had been concocted and as a result, Asma and three others stood outside the Sudanese pool room in Sunshine. They hoped to tap into a large number of mature unemployed Sudanese men and convince them to attend Victoria University and join The True Believers. The leader of the four women, Tuyen, a thirty-year-old Vietnamese working in Accounts as a clerk opened the door and led the Pakistani Asma and two Filipinas, Jessele, 25 years old and a social science student and Perlita, a 36-year-old University cleaner, into the darkened room. As their eyes adjusted to the dim lighting Asma saw three pool tables, a bar and about twenty-five mature Sudanese men sitting and playing cards. One of them stood up. He was about six foot three, 220 pounds and dressed in a silver sharkskin suit with a maroon polo under it. They may have been living on Government unemployment benefits, but they certainly spent it on the threads they wore.

He looked their way and said, "You girls got the wrong address. It happens all the time. The Exotic Hands Massage Parlour is two doors around the corner. Their employment advertisements always have the wrong address. This place is males only and you don't look like males to me." Although they had heard it before some of the Sudanese still laughed at his joke.

Tuyen, having been born in Australia, and though she had left school at the end of year 10, had the best English and replied, "Oh, we are in the correct premises all right. We are here to fuck you men until you can't get it up anymore." As she spoke, she eased herself out of her form-fitting dress to reveal her petit 5 ft 1, 95-pound body with its pert 32A tits and shaved pussy. Balanced on her five-inch heels she continued, "Myself, the Pakistani Asma and the Filipinas Jessele and Perlita will be more than enough for you men here, though feel free to phone for more reinforcements."

She fingered the emerald ear stud that showed she held Advanced rank in the club. Both Asma and Perlita were a grade lower being Veterans with a sapphire ear stub while Jessele wore the topaz ear stud which showed she was a grade lower and in the lowest rank, a Regular. It had however taken Perlita three years to rise from Regular to veteran, Asma only four months, while Tuyen was considered a rising star certain to rise a grade and become an elite and then probably one of the 12 Primes.

A stunned silence fell over the room until the big man turned his head to the left and said, "Thot, Umbi, Nhial and Jada, you four give them a taste of prime black meat and when they beg you to stop, kick the four bitches out into the street," and then returned to his card game. Four men eased out from their groups and meandered to the waiting women.

Nhial was first to reach the naked Tuyen and said, "Don't worry about it bitch, I'll go easy on you until we kick you out. A bit of a black meat turkey slap and cunt stretching is all it will take." Then he reached down to his crotch, unzipped his designer label jeans, and let them drop to the floor. He jerked down his boxers to release the long, hard brown cock protruding from under his middle-aged pot belly. His fat cock tip at the end of nine inches of black meat was already oozing out a little pre-cum.

Tuyen stared at it hungrily, her mouth slightly open. It was huge: far bigger than the Vietnamese cocks she devoured. She loved the way it stiffened, pointing straight at her. Her eyes devoured the thickly veined shaft and the fat pulsing head. His balls were a little hairy, but they looked swollen and full as they hung in their fat sack. The musky, pungent smell of his sex filled her nostrils and made her pussy ooze cunt slime. She knew what he wanted. She knew what to do.

She turned to the three other VU3BX club members. "I'll break this one and big mouth over there," pointing at and beckoning the shark-skinned suited leader to approach. Tuyen continued, "Asma, you take the other three and you two Filipinas give them a show." Asma undid her halter neck dress and let it fall to the floor in readiness to take the three men. She wore nothing underneath. Embarrassed by Tuyen in front of his lackeys, Gubang, the leader, stood and started to undress as Jessele and Perlita shimmied out of their standard Filipina outfits, boob tubes and tight jeans shorts before the older Perlita stood legs widespread as the twenty-five-year-old Jessele knelt and started noisily tonguing her.

Asma stood 5ft 7, had a longer face than many of the Indians over the border and which was highlighted with dark, memorising eyes and prominent eyebrows. Her nose was sharp and hooked giving her an aristocratic look. She had nicely shaped, full, slightly hanging 34C tits, a rounded belly and a womanly arse that was still firm. Many said she reminded them of Pakistan's first female president, Benazir Bhutto. Moreover, like most women from the subcontinent, she had a full mat of pubic hair. Both Filipinas were dark-skinned, short and small-titted though the older Perlita was developing that typical Filipina middle age belly.

By this time Nhial had reached Tuyen who knelt and placed both of her hands on his thighs to steady herself and enveloped his whole cock-head into her ever-ready mouth. Her experienced, long tongue lapped expertly along the underside of his rubbery swollen knob and along the underside of his thick shaft. She sucked in hard and hollowed out her cheeks with a loud slurp then pushed her face forward into his crotch. His cock had a salty, though not unpleasant, taste and she could feel the pulsing veins with her tongue as she slid along his length.

"Oh FUCK yeah! Oh God that feels good, bitch..." Nhial groaned as he grabbed her head in his hands and slid his fingers through her jet-black, glossy, silky hair. "Suck that fucking cock," he groaned. Tuyen did just that. She cooed as she suckled down his shaft before making the return trip back up it. She made nasty slurping and popping noises as she bobbed her head back and forth along his meaty brown shaft. She loved how it felt in her mouth, so hot and thick. She lovingly caressed each inch with her Botox-filled wet lips. She was in her element. It was what she was born to be: a slut.

He started rocking his hips forward and back, pumping his big brown meat into her drooling mouth. She could hear him moaning with arousal as she sucked his rigid shaft with the urgency that a baby sucks a bottle after wakening. With one hand she gently massaged his ball sack, rolling them around as she bobbed her head noisily up and down his thick shaft. A mixture of pre-cum and saliva drooled down out of her mouth and formed two thick ribbons that hung from her chin, swaying slightly with the motions of her head before plopping to her tits and from there to the floor.

It was all he could take. He groaned loudly and erupted, blasting her mouth with his hot ball juice. She felt it spurt all the way in the back of her throat and she swallowed it, happily knowing it would be the first of many. The cum bank was now open for deposits. She pulled back off his cock with a wet pop as she swallowed but was both surprised and pleased when his throbbing cock continued to spurt thick wads of creamy cum right onto her face. She stood there proudly giving the watching South Sudanese males a show as gooey ribbons of his white cream splashed onto her forehead, nose, mouth, and even her hair. The warm viscous fluids oozed down the side of her face, down her slender neck and between her small tits.

Gubang was still folding his clothes neatly but the three others who had reached Asma were starting their business. Thot grabbed her head and turned her face towards his throbbing cock. His swollen cockhead brushed against her lips and she opened her mouth to take it in. With a groan, he lay on his back on the floor and Asma followed his movement to end up on her hands and knees as she bobbled her head back and forth on the long dark shaft in her mouth.

She looked down with her big brown eyes at the man. He was a little older than the rest, probably in his early fifties and very dark. His cock was huge at 10 inches, probably the reason why he had been one of the men selected and at first, she struggled a little to fit her mouth around his puffy purple cock-head. But then the experience of her recent oral work on her eighteen-year-old son, Fahad kicked in. She sucked hard and overcame any gag reflex and went to work. The second man, Umbi, knelt low close beside Thot and pushed his big hard cock up against her cheek and smacked the side of her face with it.

"Let me get in on some of that, Thot," he said.

"Alright, let's see if she can take us both," Thot replied.

Asma's eyes widened as she realized the newcomer was trying to force his cock head in with Thots. It was her first multiple-man simultaneous blowjob, but her lips stretched open wider as their two bulbous cock heads forced their way into her mouth. It was too cramped to throat fuck her but the slick mixture of cum and saliva lubricated their tools enough so that they managed to wedge their fat heads together into her waiting oral cavern. Once the two rods were inside there her tongue darted out underneath their squashed cock heads and caressed and stroked them together. She gurgled and choked slightly but kept sucking and licking.

She felt big hands grabbing at her kneeling upraised arse. "Fuck, the bitch," Asma heard one of the watching crowd yell. It was directed to Jada, the last of the three men attending her. His hands held her full, round arse and spread her cheeks open. A tingle of delight ran up her spine as she felt a warm rough tongue start probing along her crack, licking her gushing cunt and teasing her puckered brown anus. At the same time, she also felt Thot's fingers rubbing at her clit and she let out a loud moan of delight. God that felt so good. Her pussy was on fire.

With a loud gasp, she jerked back and reared, letting the two cocks pop free from her drooling mouth. Jada had hammered his cock home into her sopping wet cunt and had commenced fucking her, holding her steady with his hold on her hips. She took a few deep breaths then recommenced sucking on Thot and Umbi's cocks, alternating between the two; a few sucks and strokes here, then a few sucks and strokes on the other.

She could see from her peripheral vision most of the crowd were now standing and removing their clothes, stroking their big thick cocks as they too wanted to have a piece of the action. It was a forest of wood. The two Filipinas broke their 69 which they had moved to a pool table top and moved purposefully towards the men. Twisting her head she saw that the naked Gubang had lifted Tuyen so she rested on his shoulder, legs at his back, head down at his groin as he force-fed her his monster cock. The smell of musky black cock was heavy in the air now, and Asma felt like her heart was beating a million beats per minute. She had never been this excited or horny in her life.

Thot suddenly grabbed her head and pushed her down hard on his cock as he reached his orgasm. He growled and groaned as his thick shaft throbbed and his balls emptied his hot jism into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all. But before she could swallow his load completely, he pulled out and Umbi thrust his fat black cock into her mouth, forcing some of the thick white semen still there out of her mouth, down her chin and along his big, long shaft. He pumped and grunted roughly with his hands gripping her head. Meanwhile Jada was in a frenzy jackhammering his cock into her from behind.

Umbi's thrusting into her cum-filled mouth made loud, squishing noises. A couple seconds later and he had added his own thick load to her mouth. She gulped and gurgled as she tried to swallow it all. He slowly withdrew his fat pecker from her mouth, and long, viscous webs of sticky cum stretched from her puffy lips to his glistening slick cock. Her face was a mess: her lipstick was smeared, and globs of sticky white cum clung all over her hook-nosed Pakistani face. Thick long ropes of congealed jism dangled off along her jaw and chin like icicles from a roof in winter.

Now the gangbang began in earnest. She looked around and saw all the men were naked having removed shoes, unbuckled belts, peeled off shirts, and pulled down pants. She noticed Perlita had two men sucking on her tits while she sucked a cock and fingered her cunt as a man struggled to remove his boxers preparatory to fucking her. The younger Filipina Jessele was being double penetrated on the pool tabletop where she and Perlita had entertained the men with their sixty-nine.

Meanwhile, the fucking of her cunt from behind was becoming intense. She turned her head to look over her shoulder. Just in time to see Jada raise his face to the ceiling, howl and unload into her. One of the men who was previously watching shoved him aside got on his knees behind her and positioned his large brown cock at her cum filled pussy. With hands tightly gripping her widespread arse cheeks he thrust into her waiting cunt with a loud moan. "Oh fuck, she's TIGHT." Asma's eyes rolled back into her head as she felt the second cock of the morning enter her cunt. His thick shaft felt hot and soft inside of her pussy. She clenched and massaged his length with her fuck hole muscles as he excitedly pumped in and out of her. It was too much for her and with a cry, Asma shuddered into her first orgasm of the day. Her pussy tightened up and squirted juice out as he withdrew spewing cum over her arse and back.

The next man fucking her felt her cunt tighten up around his brown sausage and squeeze it like a vice. He gasped in delight and unable to hold back, blew his load into her cunt. After a couple more thrusts he withdrew from her sticky pussy. Ten seconds later another man took his place, grabbing her arse and ploughing his huge cock into her sloppy cunt. She turned her attention to a waiting man before her and reached for his cock dragging it to her mouth.

Having taken Gubang orally, anally and in her cunt and left him drained Tuyen was now satisfying five men. She was lying on her back on top of one who was in her arse while another lay on top fucking her missionary style. It was a classic sandwich but at the same, she managed to suck another cock and give a handjob to two others with both her left and right hands. She paused to grin in a superior, condescending way at Asma, licking her sticky pussy-covered lips. Asma now had a definite aim. She wanted to make more men cum than this cocky little Vietnamese bitch who had suggested before the mission started that the inexperienced Asma would not be up to it and was a liability and should be replaced.

Side by side, their arses raised to face the ceiling the two Filipinas were steadily satisfying men and Asma watched another Sudanese gang-banger kneel beside the man fucking Jessele and thrust his thick cock into Perlita, choosing her arse rather than her cunt as she had proffered both at him. Some of the men had used their mobiles and the number of nude Sudanese in the club was slowly increasing.

Asma had moved to be beside Tuyen as the four women waited before the men who had formed four informal lines behind each of them. Some of them were newcomers, some were men who had been in the club and already cum. But all were middle-aged, big-cocked Sudanese men waiting their turn to pound the four women's sloppy cunts with one thing on their mind: to use their thick cocks and be the one who made the women cry out, "No more. Please stop."

The Vietnamese, Pakistani and two Filipinas moaned and grunted together like bitches in heat as they fucked, usually satisfying two at once, sometimes more. "Uh..uh..yeah, fuck that pussy, yeah Fuck me" Perlita moaned. Following her lead, Jessele groaned out, "Mmmm...ooh...ooh, yeah, fuck me, fuckmefeeeee." Asma was wailing incoherently while Tuyen was screaming out "Thirteen, Fourteen," and so on as each man came in or on her.

Man after man, they fucked the four women. Asma knew her cunt was slimy, sticky and cum filled. She could feel the warm thick jism running down her thighs in long rivulets. As soon as one man dumped his load into her and withdrew, another man would shove his cock in to take its place. When the new man ploughed his thick meat into her, he would make her sloppy well-fucked cunt ooze out more cum down her thighs and his cock and balls. Her pussy was starting to feel a little sore, but the intense pleasure of being fucked continuously was overwhelming and far outweighed the soreness.

"Oh my GOD I'm cummmmmminng," cried out Jessele as her body started to shudder. Her hand squeezed tightly around the other Filipina's wrist. Perlita couldn't help but feel the same as the other Filipina slut and cried out with her eyes clenched shut as her own orgasm surged through her. "Oh, FUCK FUCK FUCK yesssss."

Tuyen and Asma, side by side, their arse cheeks sometimes bumping and rubbing together as they were fucked by the huge cocks, kept an eye on each other, monitoring how many, how quickly the other woman made the man fucking her cum, the size of the line of men choosing each woman.

With a prolonged moan after coming down off an intense orgasm, Jessele rolled away and lay curled up, completely fucked out. She looked at Perlita with half-lidded glazed eyes. Perlita looked back at her with a stupid, vacant look for a short time and continued fucking before she too could take no more men. There was only Tuyen and Asma left but the number of men left who were still capable of getting it up was now small. But those that were left were the best.

As Tuyen and Asma kept draining the remaining Sudanese men in front of those who were finished and now just the audience for the gang bang, Tuyen kept yelling her tally. "Twenty-eight." Asma replayed the day which had started more than three and a half hours before, mentally recounting each man. "Twenty-six," she called out as her man pulled out and shot his cum over her tits. Tuyen's head shot around like she had been slapped and she did not look pleased to see Asma relishing in the sensation of another thick cock sausage stuffing her tight pussy from behind and hearing Asma shriek as her head rocked back and forth in time with the forty-two-year old's savage thrusts into her, "I just want to fuck, and fuck, and fuck."

12