Pakistani Asma Nasir Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gubang who had cum earlier at the hands of Tuyen stood behind Asma as the man who just finished fucking her withdrew and staggered out of his way. She screamed out "Thirty-seven" as Gubang gazed at her round arse and decided to take her anal. He then looked at her sticky, abused cunt, drooling and dripping with the semen of more than two dozen Sudanese. "Fuck it," he thought, "I'll take her both ways. Another cunt to be fucked and used like the other three."

And with that thought, he grabbed her wobbling arse cheeks, spread them open and placed his hard thick cock at the entrance of the forty-two-year-old Pakistani's pussy. Unknown to Asma his penis was 11 inches, bigger than any man she had fucked except her eighteen-year-old son. His too was 11 inches but its circumference was smaller than Gubang's. This was the biggest cock she had had and even bigger than her largest dildo.

Unaware of this, she felt the blunt tip pry apart her lips and instinctively pushed back, taking in the first six inches of his monster cock in one go. With his hands around her waist, Gubang then slowly forced every remaining inch of his shaft inside her, stretching her insides more than they had been stretched. She groaned out loud as he began to pump her mercilessly.

He withdrew fully to examine the state of her cunt then re-entered her. His fat bulbous cock head parted her cum covered cunt lips and jackhammered into her depths. He could feel the many loads of the other Sudanese men's cum gushing around his shaft as he pushed in. Their cum oozed around his cock-shaft, globs of slime running down Asma's thighs and down his shaft to his balls. He groaned in pleasure as he ruthlessly fucked her twat with his hard, monstrous, throbbing cock. With his hands mauling her butt-cheeks he rammed his cock meat back and forth into her sloppy cunt like a piston.

"Woah, look at how Gubang is fucking that older bitch. Damn!" some man said. "He is the man," another added.

Asma turned her head and watched Gubang at work behind her, hips flexing as he took her doggystyle driving his meat deep into her and slamming his hips into her cunt with his eyes fixated on her bouncing, round arse. The thought of him lining up for her and using her not Tuyen made her even hornier, and she cried out, "Fuck me harder, harder."

And he did just that. Most of the men who had emptied their balls into either Tuyen or Asma or the two Filipina earlier were lounging around on the couches as they recovered. The man fucking Tuyen filled her and pulled out of her and left her feeling empty. Gubang, however, was still furiously pounding away at Asma. He reached over and slapped Tuyen who was still beside them on her arse.

"Get over in front of her. Stick your Vietnamese pussy into her face. I want to see her eat your used cunt and suck out all that jizz. You hear that bitch?" He then growled at Asma. "I want you to eat that creampie. And it is a competition." He pointed at Tuyen. "You must not cum before I make this one cum."

Tuyen pushed her raised arse back at Asma so her prominent, shaved slit was against Asma's face. With her face pressed one side onto the floor, Tuyen reached behind and spread her arse cheeks open, revealing the used mess that was her cunt. Strands of cum stretched from one cheek to the other. A couple of thick ribbons dangled from her gaping cunt-hole.

Asma stared at that creamy mess of a cunt for a moment before pushing her face wantonly into it. Her lips mashed into the thirty-year-old Vietnamese cum-slicked pussy folds, and she started to kiss and lap with her tongue. Tuyen hissed, "Fuck, there is no way you will make me cum first, bitch. Fuck her Gubang. Fuck her good. Make her cum first."

Asma ate Tuyen's pussy as Gubang fucked her from behind and could taste both the salty hot jism of dozens of men and the sweet woman taste of the Vietnamese woman's cunt juice. The men around hooted and bellowed. "Yeah, nasty bitch. Eat it!" they cried out. Many of the men had taken out the phones from their pockets and were standing the threesome recording the action.

Asma sucked and slurped in Tuyen's cum filled slit hole like a truly depraved cumslut. Her mind was lost in a sex-filled haze. Her tongue darted into Tuyen's inner folds and went to work. Then she moved it to lap at her swollen clit. Her face was covered with all the ball juice dumped in the Vietnamese and now transferred to her. When she pulled back slightly to catch her breath the watching crowd could see thick gooey web-like strands of cum stretching from her face to Tuyen's cunt and arse. It was an absolutely depraved sight, and they loved it. It was their own Pornhub, but better.

Meanwhile, Gubang fucked her continuously as she lapped and sucked noisily, filling the air with slurping and swallowing sounds. She grunted and groaned like a wounded animal as she rubbed her face into Tuyen's cream-filled cunt and slurped and gulped down the mixture of pussy-juice and cum that filled it. She nearly orgasmed before again orally attacking Tuyen's slit. It was Tuyen who came first. With a shuddering cry, her whole body shook as Asma's tongue twittered all over her swollen hard clit. Thirty seconds later Asma shrieked and came. It didn't matter. She had won.

Her reward was no reward as Gubang's pulled his cock back and out of her aroused needy cunt. He turned to the watching men some of whose cocks, despite having cum twice, were responding to what they had just witnessed. "Who is ready for another round, men?" he queried.

"Man, the two of them are so fucking sloppy now I bet you can't feel it when you stick your cock in," one of the men said. Gubang looked at Asma. " Well then, we'll just fuck their arses.

The anal gangbang started as the Vietnamese and Pakistani knelt facing each other with their asses shoved up high ready to receive. Many men were reinvigorated by the thought of anal and the two women took cock after hard, fat cock up their tight butt holes and grunted like animals in heat as the men unloaded in them.

Asma felt her bowels being filled with thick loads of fresh semen. In between cocks, after the man fucking her pulled out, her abused anus would sometimes squirt out a disgusting dribble of gooey cum. It would bubble and spurt out like spittle from a baby's mouth that had too much tit milk in it. But that did not deter the next man from ramming his cock into her used shit-hole. Cum would just squeeze out all around his shaft and then drool down his balls. Sometimes when a fat cock popped out of her shit pipe it would leave it gaping open with her anal ring looking puffy and red.

Tuyen was being fucked beside her in the same way and the men could see globs of cum inside both of them before a quivering sphincter would start to contract and rhythmically pulse like a hungry mouth begging to be fed more cock-meat. The feeling of emptiness didn't last long though because another hard cock would soon find its way into the depths of their rear-end chute.

As the gangbang progressed into its fourth hour the whole room began to reek of the musky smell of cock and cum. The air was filled with the sounds of black cocks drilling in and out of gaping holes, heavy balls wetly slapping against cum-covered arses, over-filled rectums dribbling strands of cum, and the loud slaps of Sudanese men pounding their hips into the arses of their fuck meat. The wailing cries of the two gangbang sluts mingled with the low guttural grunting and moaning of the men as they fucked and blew their creamy loads into the two women.

Then Thuyen collapsed leaving only Asma ready to take on any men still capable of getting it up. As well as outlasting Tuyen there was no doubt that Asma had received more cum loads and also no doubt that Tuyen knew that too. The men were finished and lounged around totally spent. Except for Gubang. You," he said pointing at Tuyen, "You were beaten so prepare her."

Tuyen, reluctantly as she was now second in the pecking order, pulled one of Asma's arse cheek open with one hand and with the other she scooped up some globs of cum left in her cunt and rubbed it all over the soft, puckered muscle of Asma's anus. After smearing the viscous goo liberally all over it, she stuffed one, then two fingers into Asma's brown puffy anal ring.

"Ooooh....mmmmmmmm," Asma moaned lustfully enjoying the fact she had triumphed over Tuyen.

Tuyen rapidly pumped her fingers in and out of her shit hole, occasionally reaching down to scoop up more globs of cum to lubricate her sphincter. As she pumped deeper, she stretched open Asma's waiting hole before stuffing a third finger into her.

With Asma prepared Gubang knelt down behind the kneeling Pakistani's spread-open, prepared arse and slowly pushed the fat dark tip of his cock into her back door. The cum coating eased the path into the depths of her arse channel and he gave out a long throaty moan as her butt hole squeezed every inch of his fat prick going in. Once he had sunk the entire length of his throbbing member fully into her rectum he let out a low moan. "Ohhh, fuck yeah. Your arse is so hot and tight, bitch," he groaned.

Then he started to saw his fat brown prick in and out of Asma's tight hole. Her wrinkled sphincter gripped and massaged every inch of his shaft as he pushed it in and out of her back door. He withdrew his thick cock all the way out with a pop to leave her anal hole gaping open, staring back at him. He used his fingers to scoop up some of the jizz off her arse cheeks and then forced some of it into her hole and smeared the rest over his fuck rod. Then he thrust his rigid cock back in and commenced fucking her arse rapidly.

A few more men went to stand behind Gubang, spent but still enjoying the performance before them. Gubang reached around Asma and the strong fingers of one hand found her clit and went into overdrive. Asma gasped out loud and her head tilted back slightly and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Soon her mouth was gaping open, and she was grunting and moaning in total bliss. Some more work from Gubang and she was groaning continually. No cock had ever been as big, as hard, and as arousing as Gubang's.

After a short time, she was wailing and cumming almost non-stop for five minutes as her arse was drilled from behind by Gubang's cock and her clit manipulated by hand. Then it became too much for even his super cock. He thrust deep trying to bury his fuck rod somewhere up near her tits, stiffened, swore, and unloaded into her. With a long satisfied sigh he pulled his cock out of her and it was followed by the flood of cum he had deposited in her.

Asma was covered in drying caked cum. Her cheeks glistened with a vibrant sticky sheen. Her damp hair had sticky strands dangling from it, like little perverse decorative ribbons. Her cunt was dilated and opening and closing. Her anal hole was a gaping cave overflowing with semen. It was all shades of white; some pure white, some cream-coloured, some darker and some with blobs floating in a clearer fluid. Gubang looked and grinned with a satisfied look in his eyes.

Pointing at Tuyen he said. "You were out fucked, get over here. Take a look at her arse. You know what I want you to do."

Tuyen crawled on her hands and knees around to the upturned backside of Asma. She looked at her cum covered anus and placed her hands on her cheeks. Stretching them open as wide as she could, her face descended, and her lips opened right over her puffy stretched anal ring. After some hesitation and involuntary swallowing, she began to suck and slurp the cum deposits out of Asma's shitter.

Asma cried out a low, guttural sound. Her tongue darted out and over her lips, as she closed her eyes and focused upon the sensations at her arsehole. She could feel Tuyen's distaste when she rubbed her face between Asma's sticky arse cheeks while her wide tongue lapped up and across her slimy flesh. Strands of her dark hair stuck against Asma's round arse as she bobbed her head around. Her throat worked slowly as she gulped and sucked down as much as she could. Asma came as she pushed her arse back into the Vietnamese trying to force out as much cum as she could. After a short while Tuyen heaved a long sigh and fell to her side dry retching while Asma collapsed to the floor exhausted.

She recovered to find Tuyen giving a speech to recruit the men into the VU3XB club and more specifically The True Believer subgroup. Seeing Asma back in the land of the living Gubang hushed Tuyen and said as he pointed at Asma, "Shut up bitch. Let the leader tell us the news."

As she signed up forty-one Sudanese middle-aged man quite happy to fuck the willing VU3Xb females and prove a point to the Sudanese young punts she felt the wave of hatred directed at her from Tuyet. It didn't worry her. In fact, it made her happy because she knew that night she would be issuing a formal sexfight challenge calling on Tuyet to defend her Advanced rank and Emerald ear stud. It would be a step forward in her progress to the top of the club.

12