Pakistani Wife & Hubby in Islamabad!

Story Info
Islamabad vacation with my wife!
847 words
4.22
7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The making of a pakistani hotwife!

In this erotica its very light nothing with heavy content just a little at the end!

My name is Abdul and I am 27 my newly married wife Aleesha is 22 years old. I am an athletic well built man with 5.5 inches and a girthy cock. The hotwife fantasy is something I Abdul have a lot of experience in so I am constantly encouraging my wife to be a slut. However my wife Aleesha was definitely a virgin and at this point only had a week of pounding from me before I have began encouraging her to dress like a slut and encouraging the hotwife lifestyle to her (she has no clue). Prior to this she was a simple village girl not had many experiences or attention from people like i have given her.

Aleesha is 22 years old, 34c bust, curvy bum, hot legs and feet, 5 ft 3, light brown skin and a pakistani wife who is currently with a super wet tight pussy. Her facial features are to die for. She gets attention in just the hijab never mind anything less!!

So we were in Islamabad for 3 nights and on the last night we went for an evening meal which we got ready for. My wife stood in front of me in a maxi it was a low cut on the boobs the top half of the maxi stuck to her boobs and stomache and the bottom half was like a loose skirt going 6 inches over her knee caps. Her legs were perfectly smooth and so were her pretty feet with pure white nail polish in the sexiest heels ever!

Around 9 PM we left the hotel and got into a ricksha (open motorcycle) so we were clearly visible to the public and the driver. After 30 mins of being in the ricksha we arrived to the restaurant where everyone was fully covered head to toe we were the outcasts dressed western in a pakistani cultured environment.

As we began chatting I told her how sexy she looked and she was super shy and blushing I shown her how hard I was through my pants looking at her and how everyone was looking at her as time went along she got used to it more and more and began opening up slightly.

We headed back to the ricksha and there was definitely a horny atmosphere at this point as she sat down she had her skirt lifted slightly more and sat with one leg over the other and began getting stared by all the cars and motorbikes who were right next to us and were passing by so closely that they could even touch my wife if they tried as they were passing. She lifted her dress even more and from the underneath angle her knickers were visible as she began flicking her heels showing off her pretty feet. It was at this point where one motorcyclist began to follow and this was making my wife horny and we both were mega horny at this point.

She began to tease me further asking me how sexy she looked and when I told her she was making me hard.... her answer to my question was "your not the only one hard that motorcyclist is following us and he is hard over me too and I am feeling horny looking at him he is hot" she pulled the maxi down from the top revealing heavy cleavage for him aswell and she was enjoying the attention. Suddenly we stopped in the traffic light and the motorcyclist was literally 50cm away from her one foot that was hanging in the air. She glared at him with her horny eyes that were in desperate need of cock she was horny looking at him and he was just complimenting her and telling her how much he wanted her.

After another 15 mins we lost the cyclist and now she was asking to stand on her own on the street to see how much attention she would get by all these men. However for her safety purposes I refused being in Pakistan I felt it was dangerous for her and promised her will do this again when we get back to the U.K.

Finally we got back to our hotel and she pulled my cock out and began sucking my cock looking up at me moaning on my cock. She really began teasing me saying how the men made her wet and now she just wants dick. She then oiled up her feet and started wanking of my cock with her feet taunting me about how these men made her horny and she loved the attention by them.... it wasn't before long before I shot my load over her feet and the first time ever she licked them clean.

At this point I knew I could make her fulfill my hotwife fantasy she was horny in the dress and horny after being dicked for just a week. This was just the beginning!