Pakistani Wife Succumbs to Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As all of our orgasms subsided and I regained my senses all I heard was my husband saying "Sorry baby i was just asking. But there was no need to shout at me. I was just trying to make sure you were ok"

Then addressing the guys he said again "guys please look after her. This is a delicate time for my family and it's obvious that my wife is distressed. Never mind the garden work but please keep my wife happy and entertained for a few days until I come back. You can stay over night if you want we have a spare bedroom. I will be grateful to you if you would do this for me. Is that ok with all you guys?"

All three of us remained silent at this amazing request at first then almost in unison we all said "YES".

He thanked the guys for doing this and being such good friends and said goodbye.

We switched off the phone. I got up off the guys barely able to walk. The realisation dawned on me that I had a whole weekend with these guys. I slowly walked through the door leading to the stairs and my bedroom.

I stopped and said "Well you heard him. Make me happy" and went up.

In 2 days I had more intense sex then I had previously had in my life. I might write about the details sometime later.

We continued this affair secretly after that weekend as well, meeting mostly in motels when my husband was away. We got to try all sorts of new things as well.

1 problem though, i didn't have to worry about birth control with my husband. I forgot about that with my husband's friends. I am 7 months pregnant now. I know it can't be my husband's but he is so proud (he didn't think he would become a dad without test tubes and laboratories. He thinks he has proved medical science wrong.) I hope the baby looks like me when it is born. If it doesn't then I will have some explaining to do.

The end

My first story (previous one) was only fictional story.

This one is ...well... for my own life's privacy I won't confirm that it is all true on here.. but i will leave the readers to guess if they think this is true.

Let me know what you think.

Love Shazia

12