Palace Life Ch. 05

Story Info
A news reader serves the King, Adelaide chooses a Princess.
3.1k words
3.96
36.6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Palace was unusually still, early morning traffic droned past but little disturbed the tranquility of the Royal household.

Adelaide dreamily surveyed her bulging belly, weighing up the pros and cons of a caesarean or natural birth, scar as against a stretched cunt and elephant wings below, then the door knob turned and she heard her bedroom door opening. Her father in Law, The King, entered.

"Adelaide, are you awake?" he asked.

"I am now." she replied.

"It's Big Ears, he has a footman in his bloody room."

"So?" she raised an eyebrow. Shiny metal dangled from his bony hand.

"I have the key, shall we?" he grinned,

"Let me put something on first." she replied

"Not too much, you look divine."

She smiled, she knew she looked like a Hippopotamus but it was nice to hear.

She pulled her bathrobe over her nightdress and followed the King down the corridor, his dressing gown was like something Sherlock Holmes might wear. Sherlock and the Hippo she thought.

"Listen, are they at it?" asked the King.

She heard a faint creaking,

"Yes."

A maid approached with a breakfast tray.

The King continued ,"Ah here is the Breakfast, now take the whistle and blow it when I give the signal."

The King carefully inserted a key in the lock and threw the double doors wide open. A bare pink backside bobbed up and down as its owner knelt between His Highness's knees intent upon the act of buggery.

His Highness looked round in startled surprise as under butler Perkins diligently continued to shaft his anus.

Adelaide blew the whistle.

"Half time change ends," the King shouted.

Perkins withdrew his shit streaked member and the maid with the breakfast tray dropped it in horror

"Don't you gay boys change ends at half time then?"

"Bugger off Father."

"Don't you tell me to bugger off, you little prick; so why this charade?, where is that horse faced tart you usually ride."

"She has flu." His Highess admitted.

"Clap more like, and that bloody servant gets about with some very odd people, anyway, you will be quarantined from when Adelaide gives birth, regular blood tests and your bed partners will be carefully vetted, do I make myself clear."

"So you can go on shagging your carriage event partner, someone half your age, and I have to do as you say?" His Highness whined.

"Dead right boy, got it in one." The King agreed.

The King turned to the servant. "Bugger off Perkins. it is Perkins isn't it, you runty little oiks all look the same to me, no need to put your trousers on, give the girls a laugh, now bugger off."

Perkins shuffled away, his prick drooping and come dripping down on his stumpy hairy legs.

His Highness was outraged "It's none of your fucking business who I shag."

The King turned on him "Yes it bloody is, you moron, I can shag who I want, although Alice is playing hard to get, I am a widower, whereas you are, at least as far as the press are concerned, a happily married man expecting his first child, so decorum please, and I shall take breakfast with your charming wife, In her bloody bed If I decide to because; and don't forget this; I am the Bloody King."

He swept from the room, Adelaide followed demurely.

"Did you mean that, breakfast in bed?" she asked.

"Be a bit of fun, but no, lets go downstairs and think up some new ways to make his life a misery."

They went to the private dining room, selecting their own cereals and juices from the selection available then sat at the large dining table.

An aide appeared, fifty-ish, frumpy in a dark blue suit with white blouse.

"Excuse me Your Majesty"

"Yes, what."

"That TV journalist is coming in ten minutes."

"What the blonde with perky tits?" The King queried.

"Yes sir, she wishes to ask about the rumours about you and Alice."

"Ah the nosey blonde cow with perky tits." he nodded.

"I think she looks rather nice, or is it the TV make up people?" asked Adelaide.

"Send her to my sitting room, you come too Adelaide we will have some fun." The King ordered.

They walked back to his suite of rooms, the sitting room overlooked the gardens.

"I want to take that bitch down a peg or two."

"You just want to take her you randy old sod." Adelaide countered.

"Perhaps, will you help? the old Alzheimer's routine." the King enquired.

"Of course, I take it Alice has a closed leg policy then?"

"Selfish bitch, bloody good in the carriage though."

They sat chatting until they heard people approaching, the King jumped up surprisingly quickly for an eighty year old and rushed to the corner.

A knock "Come in." trilled Adelaide sweetly.

The Aide ushered the newsreader in, smaller scruffier altogether less than her on screen persona.

"May I introduce," the Aide announced only to be cut short by the King,

"Christ I have some marbles left you know, I do know who she is so bugger off and polish the Daimler."

The King moved from the corner his Pyjamas in disarray, his manhood visibly swinging.

"Oh dear, father have you pissed in the corner again,? he has Altzheimers you know."

Carol the newsreader started writing furiously.

Adelaide continued, "Please humour him"

"So you're the new tart."

"Humour him."

"Ah I was sent." Carol started to say to interview you but was cut short.

"Good, good well strip then" the King ordered.

"It's ok he is impotent," Adelaide lied reassuring her.

"Please, I don't want to have him sectioned." Adelaide continued.

"No I won't strip," Carol insisted.

"Don't speak to me like that, I am King now let me see those perky little tits."

"No" Carol insisted becoming agitated.

"I'll call security and say you tried to steal my diamond ring if you don't" Adelaide added.

"Don't make me laugh."

Adelaide quietly took a ceremonial sword from the wall, unseen by Carol as she stared at the King's huge but flaccid manhood, and quite suddenly Carol realised Adelaide was holding a sword blade against her ear.

"I am not joking" said Adelaide deadpan.

"Come along dearie, get the clobber off let me at you," the King whined.

"Do as he says, he is impotent, you are quite safe."

Carol reluctantly sat carefully on the edge of the bed and removed her jacket and blouse while Adelaide unceremoniously pulled Carols skirt, panties and pantyhose down.

"He likes perky titties" Adelaide whispered as she gently lifted Carol's breasts form her bra and folded the cups down so her nipples were exposed.

"Are you turned on," Adelaide whispered.

"Silly question I can see and feel you are," she continued.

"Christ he has an erection" Carol observed.

"And you are soaking down there so do what comes naturally" Adelaide advised as she scooped Carols shoes and clothing from around her feet to allow her to lie back and spread her legs wide.

King moved into position and guided his erect member gently between the Newsreaders lower lips and started to thrust deeper and deeper inside her.

Carol lay back on the king size bed amazed at the Kings prowess, it was so long since she had, had sex while sober and without taking drugs first that she had forgotten just how good it could be.

The pace and intensity of passion increased bring gasps from both throats, Oh Ah then she wailed in climax.

"I am afraid the ten minutes is up," Adelaide announced, "you may leave now."

Carol lay back spunk oozing from her.

"God he is good." she admitted as she wiped herself on monogrammed napkin.

"He has not got Alzheimer's, of course, we were just having a bit of fun with you, but it is all on CCTV if you get awkward."

"Yes my dear, I want you back here, midnight sharp, back door" the King instructed.

"Certainly your Majesty, Thank you," Carol curtsied grabbed her clothes and rushed from the room.

"I shall be warm again tonight" he grinned.

She smiled at him as he rearranged his dress to look moderately respectable again.

"How did your mobile phone jape work?" he enquired.

Some time previously Adelaide had inserted a small phone within Sandra, His Highness's favourite maid's vagina, and instructed her not to remove it.

"I forgot about that, I will ring the number." she replied turning the dial on the antique phone.

"Hello, Kitchens." a maid replied.

"Ah and who pray is answering the phone."

"Amy Bridges, maid second class, who be that."

"No matter, message for Sandra, write it down please."

"Look I ent got time to run bloody messages I got spuds to peel for the big eared prat."

"This is the big eared prat's wife speaking so write it down."

"Yes Madam, sorry Madam." she cringed.

"Stick, the phone up his arse, did you get that."

"Yes Madam."

"The message is for Sandra, good day." Adelaide put the phone down.

The sound of a low flying helicopter echoed around the palace.

"Its Prince Fucking Stephen, bollocks," cried the King,

"Get my Kalashnikov, I'll teach him to frighten the Corgies." demanded the King.

Adelaide grabbed the phone and punched in the Valet's number.

"Ralph, King's suite with his rifle now please, oh and blanks, for christs sake blanks," Adelaide ordered over the loudspeaker system to the Servants quarters.

Ralph, the Kings principal Valet, appeared carrying a Kalashikov automatic rifle and a highly polished antique Lee Enfield rifle.

"Good Man, come on lets scare the buggers off." The King strode out in pyjamas, slippers and dressing gown.

Prince Stephen was standing by the Chinook on the lawn grinning at his mother who was standing proudly on the terrace when he saw the King and Valet approaching.

"Grandfather what a nice surprise".

"Not for me now sod off!" the King ordered

"But Grandfather I wanted to show the lads where I live." argued the Prince.

"Very thoughtful I'am sure, so introduce them," the King suggested.

"Ah"

"Don't even know their names do you.?"

"No sir."

"Right you lot fall in and you will take Luncheon with me, while your Chauffeur Prince Stephen parks the Vehicle, back at base," The King bellowed in his best Sergeant Major manner.

"But Grandfather"

"Don't prat me about lad, you got a certificate to fly that thing now fly it."

"Excuse me sir we are on an excercise." A Lieutenant suggested.

"Its my bloody Airforce" the King explained amiably, "It's a useful excercise flying single manned now go." he added.

"Excuse me Sir, I am Lieutenant Arkwright, and this is Sergeant Williams and Sergeant Hartridge, we are all due back at base by fourteen hundred hours sir."

"You are a bloody woman!" the King stated in surprise.

"Yes sir"

"Well you must brief me on the womens perspective of the modern air force and the rest of you, Attention, Right Turn, Bugger, wait for it, Bugger - Off" the King Bawled in his best parade ground manner and they scrambled for the Chinook.

Prince Stephen advanced the throttles and the big machine wallowed sickeningly around between the trees as he fought to control it.

"Came last on his course, fucking last, his mother pulled a few strings to get him his wings, I bet you usually fly it," The King was no fool.

"Yes sir, he is going the wrong way sir."

"Silly bugger, but you my dear, you must tell me about the air force." The King piled on the charm.

Adelaide joined them, now dressed in an elegant suit cut to disguise her pregnancy.

"Adelaide my dear, this is Lieutenant Arkwright." the King introduced her.

"I don't think he has had a Lieutenant before, watch him, he may be eighty but he certainly is not past it."

"Adelaide, you make me sound sex mad" the King chided.

"Well you are, anything in a skirt, or in this case flying suit, no that's not fair, anything really attractive and you are just his type."

"Don't worry about me Ma'am, I will do my duty" Arkwright blushed.

"Prince Stephen is very upset that you won't let him see action sir" Arkwright thought to do her bit for her crew mate.

"Won't let him, I been trying to get the little bugger out there since it started, make man of him being shot at eh what." the King continued.

"I've been shot at and it did not make a man of me sir."

"Let's get you out of that flying suit so I can get a shuftie."

The King led across the lawns to the side entrance then along the corridors and up the stairs to his apartment.

"So, you and my grandson, crewmates, or bed mates?" the King enquired, through the dressing room door as he dressed in a smart suit and tie.

"Sir what a question!"

"And the answer is?"

"Not bed, back of the Chinook once."

"That's better," he exclaimed.

"Now let's get a look at you, strip off girl."

"Now sir?"

"You swore to serve the King, now is your chance."

His eyes twinkled and she was in her underwear before she really thought what she was doing. She stood noble, proud, stiff upper lip as he removed her Bra and teased her nipples with his tongue, He picked up the phone, with one hand and pulled her panties down with the other,

"Adelaide, could you get in here please?" He asked.

Adelaide appeared within a minute or two.

The King was inspecting the Lieutenant far more carefully than any Sandhurst inspection, easing her Labia open to check the delights hiding inside.

"Sorry old girl, delicate this but I reckon Lieutenant, Arkwright, what is your Christian name girl?"

"Christine, sir"

"Yes Christine is about your size, have you got something she could borrow, formal gorgeous, you know."

"I'll see," she agreed.

"Is that all Sir," Carol sounded disappointed.

"Yes dear for now. now cover yourself or those randy servants will be walking about with hard ons,"

She dressed quickly and Adelaide guided her down the corridor towards her own room, the maid Sandra found the burgundy gown Adelaide hated as she felt did not suit her colouring but suddenly on Christine it looked a million dollars.

"It suits you, You may as well keep it, it never looks right with my hair, and I am not allowed to dye it, late queen and all that.

The King ambled along, "Ah now you look like a Prince's wife, you can accompany me to the theatre this evening.

"What are you plotting?"

"Bloody little coward needs a strong woman, and she certainly fits the bill, I'll announce his engagement to Christine at the Theatre tonight and let slip he is in the Middle East."

"But he is not." she pointed out.

"Bloody soon will be. now slip the dress off before it gets crumpled."

Adelaide was concerned, "You have a late night appointment."

The King smiled, "I suppose I had better have a little practice, come my dear time to do your duty."

Christine looked uncomfortable, Adelaide mis understood and suggested "You don't have to."

Christine shook her head "Sorry, it's not that, but would you leave us, its embarrassing, having someone watch."

Adelaide smiled "Such naivety, I shall leave you, enjoy."

The King waited for Adelaide to leave.

"Look you seem like a nice girl, intelligent, elegant, grand daughter in law material, so it's your call dear, bed or no bed."

She thought, "Sir if you don't mind"

He grinned, "It's all right, I have a tart coming later, but seriously, I shall make the prat marry you, if you can face living with this bunch of lunatics."

"Thank you sir" she replied.

"So go play with Adelaide until Dinner then we shall go and put the Actors off at the theatre tonight, I find yawning and going to sleep works well."

Adelaide greeted Christine, she stripped off the Burgundy dress, hung it up and before she could dress Adelaide gently embraced her "He is getting on a bit, slowing down, but don't worry, I have some toys."

Christine was curious, "You seem very close, The King, you two, more like father and daughter?"

Adelaide nodded, "I'll tell you one day but there is no sex, between us, sort of surrogate father, surrogate daughter relationship, but he is great fun."

They sat on the bed talking, then Adelaide rummaged in a drawer and found a large sparkling engagement ring. she tried it on Christine's finger and it was a reasonable fit, she continued to hold her hand, talking, then a gentle kiss, Christine's needs becoming manifest as Adelaide explored her secret parts, she judged them to be satisfactory and selected one of her favourite toys, with a remote control to vary the speed and amplitude of the vibrations.

"I bought it for Horse Features birthday, but I found it is such good fun I bought her a bottle of ancient wine instead," Adelaide realised Christine was looking confused. "Horse features is my Husbands Tart" she explained.

Christine smiled uncomfortably as Adelaide eased the toy inside her, but she was unable to resist as Adelaide changed the settings and the buzzing rose and fell, "Hold me," she asked as the excitement built to a crescendo and the flood gates of orgasmic bliss opened leaving her refreshed the tensions of the day released.

"We will be great friends," Adelaide confirmed as Christine lay across her exhausted.

They ate in Adelaide's sitting room then after showering and the attentions of Adelaide's dresser she set off to join the King and face the paparazzi for the first time.

The show was an anticlimax, the King livened proceedings with a loud fart as the tension reached a climax, the theatre silent, then FFffffaaaaaaarrrrrrttttt, the tension lifted, the moment spoiled, yet the audience thrilled with something to tell their friends about after two and a half hours of mediocracy, and he pretended to sleep through the first Curtain call, before holding Christine's hand so the light caught the diamond on the second curtain call.

Afterwards he showed her off to the press like a pimp showing off a new tart as Adelaide so elegantly described it, and Prince Stephen found himself engaged to be married as he watched TV in the barracks.

Finally Christine was sent home in some style, "give the Limo a thrash," ordered the King and with Police outriders desperately trying to stay ahead, the elderly Rolls was coaxed up to rather more than its usual top speed as Christine was whisked home.

Meanwhile the King relaxed and waited for his Newsreader.

To be continued...