Paladin Ch. 04: The Maiden's Plight

Story Info
A damsel in distress rescued by an annoyingly pious paladin.
3.7k words
4.82
3.9k
10

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
remlin
remlin
55 Followers

"Raya - I can't do this. I can't resist anymore."

"Resist what my lord?"

"Resist you." Simon has a resigned look on his face. "Chastity is... more of a virtue to be lauded, rather than a rule to live one's life by. Some would say, anyway. We can worry about that when we're back in the comfort of our homes, but out here I have needs, and you have needs..."

Raya doesn't have to hear anymore. She's already naked, and she's quickly on top of Simon, peeling off his shirt, then his pants, revealing his hard, throbbing cock. It's magnificent - longer and wider than she'd even imagined, and her imagination had been generous.

In seconds the two are on the bedroll, tangled up in each others arms. No lubrication is needed, Raya's pussy is sopping wet immediately, and Simon's hard cock slides in effortlessly, making Raya groan and pant in pleasure. "Oh, my lord... yes, so good..."

Simon is planting delicate kisses all about Raya's face, before kissing her long and hard on the mouth. All the while his cock is thrusting inside her, slowly at first, then faster and faster.

"Raya," Simon gasps between thrusts. "This is wrong..."

"But it feels right, my lord," she protests.

"It is wrong, but I can't control myself. But there's a way to make this a lesser sin..."

"How my lord? Tell me, please!"

"Raya, if only the man cums, it's not so bad. You're forbidden to cum."

Raya's howl of dismay is cut off as Simon presses his lips against hers, and his thrusting is reaching a fever pitch now, faster and faster, ramming his hard cock into her. She's so close, she needs this orgasm, but she dares not disappoint her hero...

Raya wakes up with a start, blinking away sleep, momentarily disoriented. Where is she? Oh, right - the dining room. There's the pile of ash that used to be a demon, there's the table with dildo chair, and there's Simon, unmoving, eyes closed, seated on the floor in the exact position he was in when Raya drifted off to sleep.

It's morning, and Raya is horny. Again. Still. The night has done nothing to give her relief, and if anything the sex dream has just turned the constant simmer back into a boil. What the fuck was that dream, anyway? Now even her subconscious is subjecting her to orgasm denial?

It had been hot though - very hot. Raya shoots a lascivious look at Simon, still unmoving, wondering whether there's any chance his actual cock actually lives up to the dream version. Almost definitely not, but it wouldn't make her any less enthusiastic. Probably a good thing Simon's still in trance-mode though, Raya reflects, because who knows what embarrassing sounds she'd have been making while dreaming.

No sense dreaming about Simon though, he'd made it pretty clear how things stood last night. If Raya is going to get any relief, she has to take matters into her own hands - literally.

Raya considers wandering off for some privacy, but with Zeff on the loose, and hell demons apparently in play, that seems supremely foolish. But with Simon oblivious... Raya stands and waves a hand slowly in front of Simon's face, just to check. No reaction. She snaps her fingers lightly. Still nothing.

She returns to the sleeping roll, a look of determination now on her face. She had a need to cum, and a moment of privacy - the math is simple.

Raya normally likes to tease herself a bit when she masterbates, to play with her nipples, to caress herself, to take it slow and enjoy both the journey and the destination. But not this time - this is all business. Her pussy is slick and ready, her clit already hard, and she can tell from the first touches that not much is needed to get her up to and over the edge.

She closes her eyes, and summons back dream Simon. He's thrusting deep into her, clearly nearing his own orgasm. "I changed my mind," dream Simon says. "Out here, far away from the prying eyes of the church... who would ever know of our sin? Join me in orgasm, Raya, join me."

"Yes, yes," Raya murmurs her thanks. The orgasm is approaching rapidly, and even without the build-up of a normal masturbation session, it's going to be a big one. There's a lot of pent up pressure to release. "Simon," she gasps at her imaginary lover. "I'm going to -"

"Raya!"

The shocked sound of Simon's voice cuts right through her fantasy, and Raya's eyes snap wide open, as she guiltily pulls her hand away from her throbbing pussy, the orgasm aborted just a few seconds before arrival. Simon is awake - still in the same position, but awake, and staring at her with hurt and shock in his eyes.

"Oh, gods. Simon, I -"

A sudden look of worry descends over Simon's face, and he's on his feet, his mace summoned from somewhere. "Is it Zeff?" he asks. "Is he back? Did he make you do this?"

Raya flushes with shame. It hadn't occurred to her until that moment, but she must look a lot like she had last night - in the same spot against the wall, naked, her legs spread wide apart, pleasuring herself. "No my lord," she whispers. "There's been no sign of Zeff."

Slowly Simon relaxes his guard, and turns to face Raya again. "Then help me understand what's happening," he asks. "I thought we had an understanding last night. Zeff is... alive somewhere, but he's not here, not in control. Why are you debasing yourself like this?"

Raya looks down in shame at the way he phrased that. She doesn't want to answer, but she has no choice - answering all questions asked honestly was one of the rules Zeff had given her for life in the keep, and at least that aspect of Zeff's control was still around, thanks to the collar.

"I, um. I don't see it as debasing myself, my lord. I... um, well I've grown very used to a certain amount of sexual activity, you know, living in the keep. And I had been hoping you and I could, well, have sex, but if that's not going to happen I could at least take care of myself. It's been over a day now since I last..." her voice trails off, and she's aware even as she says it that "over a day" probably doesn't qualify as all that long in Simon's book.

Fortunately that explanation seems to satisfy the collar's demands for honesty, even if it wasn't an entirely complete answer, and Simon has a thoughtful look on his face. "I think I see. You've been captive here for three months. That's a long time to be with someone like Zeff. In that time, you had to adapt, you had to grow to accept things that you wouldn't have otherwise."

Raya nods. That much was true at least.

"It's unrealistic for me to think that you can shed all that over night, just because you're no longer under Zeff's thumb." Simon pauses, and Raya nods again. She doesn't entirely agree with that, but it's heading in a promising direction. An acknowledgement that she has needs, and shouldn't be shamed for it.

"Still..." Simon says, and his voice is infuriatingly kindly. "Raya, I am a man of god. I shouldn't.... Please can you try to refrain from this... getting yourself off?" Raya blushes hotly, but Simon suddenly looks thoughtful. "Although, perhaps I can offer a solution," Simon says slowly. "Wait here a moment."

"Wait! Wait, my lord!" There's urgency in Raya's voice. She doesn't like the sound of "solution", and also, she doesn't want to be left alone.

"Two minutes, I promise," Simon says. "Something I saw when exploring the keep yesterday, it may be the answer to your problem. Don't worry about Zeff, I put up more extensive wards last night - he's nowhere near us right now."

Simon is gone before Raya can think of a way to stop him. She waits, pacing nervously. The thought briefly crosses her mind that two minutes is probably long enough to finish what Simon had interrupted when he woke, but she doesn't dare get caught by him again, not like that.

True to his word, Simon returns in under two minutes - and Raya immediately sees that her nervousness about what Simon was up to was well-founded. In his hands, he holds a steel chastity belt. Raya chokes back a sob.

"It's a chastity belt," Simon explains needlessly. "Not very popular these days, but traditionally used by the nobility to ensure their daughters remain virgins, and thus attract as good a match and as large a dowry as possible. Also not unheard of in some religious sects. Have you come across one of these before?"

Raya nods. "That's mine," she says. "Zeff got it for me."

Simon seems surprised at that. "Hmm, curious. I would think locking you away in one of these would be the very last thing Zeff was interested in doing."

Fortunately Simon didn't phrase it as a question, so Raya doesn't feel compelled to explain.

Early in her captivity, before she'd learned the futility of trying to resist Zeff - and her own impulses - Raya had been... well, not a whole lot of fun as a sex slave, to be blunt. Which of course was the point - she was a captive, after all. She was unwilling. If Zeff wanted to fuck her, well, he could, he had her in his power, but she certainly wasn't going to make it easy for him. She would resist and struggle, until Zeff would eventually overpower her either with magic or muscle and take what he wanted from her body. Which he did of course, often, and that was a lot hotter than it had any right to be. But if he expected her to enjoy having sex with him, to want to suck his cock, well - good luck with that, sicko.

Or so she'd thought, before Zeff had introduced the chastity belt. She had no idea where he got it, but it fit her perfectly as though made for her body. The waistband fit snugly over her hips, not uncomfortable, but hard to ignore. The crotchstrap molded perfectly to her body, widening over the crotch to fully cover her pussy with cold unyielding metal. Whether it was made by a blacksmith somewhere, or crafted magically, Raya had no idea, but whoever had made it had done a masterful job with it - in her time wearing it, she'd found it an utterly unbeatable opponent.

So Zeff had locked away her pussy, declaring that if she wasn't going to share it wholly and enthusiastically with her master, she shouldn't get to enjoy it either. But first, he'd applied a generous dollop of rousal.

The horrible orange concoction, rousal, had two purposes. First, it somehow suppressed her need to use the bathroom. Not forever, Zeff had said, but for long enough - her body would recycle the waste elements, find other ways of excreting what it couldn't. Second, and far worse, it caused arousal. Hence, the name of the weed from which the potion was brewed - rousal weed, a powerful aphrodisiac that every hedge witch in the country mixed into their love potions.

Raya had tried rousal weed before, it was the sort of thing giggling schoolchildren all across the realm dared each other to do. And it had been nice, and made her tingle pleasantly for a few hours. It had been nothing at all like the supercharged version Zeff had. Within minutes of drinking it, her pussy and clit were throbbing like they never had before. They felt engorged to three times their normal size, as seemingly all the blood in her body rushed down to pulse about in her genitals, which were begging for attention, begging to be rubbed and squeezed and played with... But all they got was the smooth polished metal of the chastity belt.

Raya spent the first two hours with her chastity belt frantically trying everything to defeat it, while Zeff looked on amused. It quickly became obvious that her fingers wouldn't achieve anything, and wouldn't fit between the crotchstrap and her skin, so Raya upped the ante, trying to fit a thin scrap of metal or wood beneath the shield. Then she changed tactics, and found a hammer, and started banging on the crotchplate. That sort of worked, in that she could feel a faint vibration on her crotch, but if anything that ghost of a sensation only added to her frustration.

Zeff grew bored of this after a while, and ordered Raya to sit still and silent while he read. She obeyed of course, as the collar compelled her. But on the inside she was a wreck, crying and begging. The next two hours were an eternity, with her pussy seeming to count off every second as it pulsed along with her heartbeat, begging... not even for an orgasm, just for a touch. But it would never come.

After finishing his book, Zeff lifted Raya's enforced silence, and asked her if she was prepared to beg to suck cock for the chance to cum. It took all her willpower not to collapse on her hands and knees right there, but she didn't - she somehow managed to turn a haughty nose up at Zeff, and decline. She should have been worried that Zeff didn't seem at all upset by this, just amused. Then he made Raya suck his cock anyway, and left her feeling used and stupid and miserably horny as he went off to tend to some magical experiment.

He reapplied the rousal twice more that day, both times commanding Raya to stay still while he removed the belt just long enough to apply a fresh dollop of the hateful concoction, before locking her back in. It was soon after the third dose that Raya broke. Zeff was in the library, researching something, and Raya went in, her face red with shame, and asked to be allowed to suck the warlock's cock. He milked it, of course. Raya had known he would. Made her crawl on hands and knees, made her kiss his feet, made her describe how beautiful his penis was and how delicious his cum tasted. Not "made her", in the sense of using the collar - that would have been too easy. Just in the sense of observing that he wasn't convinced that she really wanted it, until Raya had debased herself in every way she could think of pleading for cock, and then finally he pulled down his pants and allowed her to enthusiastically go to work.

It really was enthusiastic at that point - it didn't have to be faked. Nothing else mattered besides making Zeff happy and working towards earning an orgasm of her own. She gave the best head she could, calling on all the tricks that had gotten positive feedback from boyfriends of the past - using the hands, paying attention to the balls, vibrating her cheeks, getting the tongue involved. And when Zeff pulled out at the last moment and spurted his seed all over her face and hair, she genuinely didn't mind, just felt satisfaction in a job well done, that she'd been able to please her master.

That transformation, to turn Raya from an unwilling slave into a cock-hungry whore, for her to fully accept the futility of resistance, had taken approximately twelve hours with the chastity belt and rousal application. Zeff kept the routine up for another week.

Sir Simon is oblivious as all that flashes through Raya's head, he just continues smiling at what he perceives as an obvious solution to a problem. "It pretty neatly takes care of your problems," Simon explains. "You can't wear anything Zeff didn't provide - but he provided this, so that's ok. Zeff has already gotten to us once, by exploiting his access to your womanhood. This would prevent that - I'll have the only key, and I'll add a magical lock as well. Thirdly, I appreciate that you've been through an ordeal, and for whatever reason it's making it hard for you to hold to the principles of chastity that your order values - this will help with that. And lastly, I am of the flesh too, and am weak. This will help me avoid seeing aspects of your body I should not, and thinking impure thoughts."

As Simon speaks, Raya is desperately thinking of counterarguments, for why the chastity belt is a bad idea. Unfortunately all she can come up with is "because I'm really really horny", and she's fully aware Simon would consider that one more argument in favor of the chastity belt. It doesn't help at all that a wicked part of her is pointing out that it would actually be really hot to be locked up in a chastity belt that only Simon can open, though the rest of Raya quickly squashes that voice down.

And so when Simon holds out the chastity belt for her, Raya has no choice but to work the belt around her waist, feed the strap through her crotch, and cinch it all together with an ominous metallic click. Simon pockets the key, and gives the pious smile of one secure in the knowledge that he's doing the right thing. Raya just wants to scream in frustration - just a few minutes ago it seemed her long-awaited orgasm was just an instant away, and now her pussy is locked away behind iron with the only key in the pocket of Sir Chastity-Is-A-Virtue Simon.

On the bright side, Raya concedes, it is nice to finally have some sort of underwear on, even if it is made of metal. She'd been walking around naked for far too long.

Simon whistles a bit of a tune to himself as he prepares a breakfast of oatmeal and crackers for the two of them - he obviously doesn't share Raya's opinion that the day isn't as off to as good a start as it can be. But despite the unkind things Raya's is thinking about Simon, she is genuinely glad to see that the night's rest seems to have restored him. She can still see wounds on his bare arms, but they look well on their way to recovery, as if they were received weeks ago rather than the previous night. She has no way to know for sure, but judging by his upbeat attitude, she assumes his magical reserves have likewise been replenished for the new day.

Of course, if a good night's sleep has restored Simon's power, it's likely Zeff has had a chance to recover as well.

"I'm going to leave you once again," Simon says, as they finish their quick meal. "There's a workshop I found that looks promising - lots of tools for dealing with magical artifacts. There may be something in there that will get the collar off you, I didn't get a chance to fully look through the place last night."

Raya nods, but there's a distracted look in her eye which Simon picks up on. "Don't worry - I'm leaving this place significantly better warded than last time. Not just this room, but the whole floor. I almost hope Zeff does try the same thing again, some of those wards are quite nasty. But I think he's learned his lesson, and will stay well clear until we're on the move again."

Raya nods a second time, and thanks Simon again for everything he was doing for her. But Simon is wrong about what was distracting her. Raya has discovered a big problem.

There's still some rousal on the chastity belt.

It couldn't have been very much, since she hadn't even noticed it at first - but its effects are unmistakable. The telltale tingling in her pusy had started a few minutes after the belt had gone on, and grown stronger with each passing minute. Raya recognizes the signs of rousal well. Even after the ordeal with the chastity belt had ended, rousal potion had made periodic reappearances in Simon's games. Without the chastity belt it usually meant Raya would be having orgasms until it hurt to breathe, but there was also that one time she'd burned the soup and Zeff had made her use rousel and then edge herself with a soup spoon until morning. It turned out that if there's one thing worse than rousal while you can't touch yourself because of a chastity belt, it's rousal while you can touch, and must touch, but aren't allowed to cum.

The good news is that Raya definitely doesn't have a full dose of it - it must just be something residual from last time. Raya has gotten a little better at withstanding the effects of rousal over the last few months, though whether she's built up some tolerance for the rousal weed itself or just for abuse generally is not clear. But even so, with a full application of the potion, there'd have been nothing Raya could do to stop herself - she'd have been writhing on the floor, begging and pleading for an orgasm, without a care as to who was watching her and judging her. As it was, with only the small amount that must have been on the chastity belt... it's all Raya can do to hold herself together.

With Simon out of the room, Raya lets her composure slip. She sinks onto the floor with a heartfelt moan, arches her back, and let's her hands fall to her crotch, to the smooth metal locking away her pussy. It's been two months since Zeff made her wear it, maybe the metal has warped or something... but of course it hasn't. Raya can't work so much as a fingernail beneath the belt, and no matter how hard she presses on the metal plate, she feels nothing where it matters. By this point it seems like half the blood in her body is pulsing through her engorged pussy, demanding attention, and Raya's fingers are a centimeter away from her clit - but a centimeter of unyielding steel.

remlin
remlin
55 Followers
12