Paladin Princess Ch. 04

Story Info
Ruth & Geoffrey come together in blistering night of passion.
3.7k words
4.56
3.4k
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
905 Followers

To my faithful readers: This is a story requested by an anonymous reader. I always asked for new ideas and this story was spawned from that request. I can't help myself and, in the end, it winds up being a love story, but it has lots of twists and turns getting there.

I have received many other requests and Medieval fantasies, continuation of Venus Ascending and a new version of Model Slave are all in the works. Other ideas are welcome even if you remain anonymous. I love your positive feedback and thank you for reading.

Paladin Princess

Chapter 4

Ruth stood tall with her head and shoulders back, thrusting out her bare, world class breasts. She stood tall and regal as she tilted her face towards his expectantly. Geoffrey bent down and softly ran his tongue around her lips before dipping into her mouth in a searing kiss. His hands caressed up her naked belly feeling the weight of her breasts in his hands as his fingers pinched her engorged and inflamed nipples.

Ruth moaned into his mouth. Geoffrey could feel her legs start to quiver as he toyed with her nipple. Her whole body was quivering and trembling with needy desire, and his suspicions were confirmed as she whispered into his mouth, "Geoffrey, my legs are trembling so badly. I need your arms around me. Please Geoffrey, I need you in me now. Please Geoffrey, take me and make love to your queen now!"

Geoffrey ogled her semi-naked form and began to strip all the ribbons from her succulent form. Each uncovered bit of flesh was kissed and loved, until she was gloriously naked. Only then did he pick her up and lay her on the mat.

Princess Ruth stretched throwing her hands over her head looking Geoffrey in the eye. She began to wiggle and extend her arms and legs displaying her succulent body as a temptation he couldn't resist and definitely seductive. She squirmed under his hungry gaze and felt the passion build again inside her. She had to feel him inside her, and she whimpered an invitation to partake of her body.

He took off his clothes and sat down beside her on the mat. He laid his hand on her belly caressing her silky, smooth skin as he said, "Ruth, you are the most exquisite woman I've ever seen in my life. I want you to understand something, baby, I am not going to rush this. Ruth, I'm going to make love to you and show you the kind of love you've been missing all your life."

Geoffrey leaned over and placed sweeping kisses all over her face. When he reached her lips, she started sucking him into her mouth. Her lips were hungry and ravenous and wouldn't take no for an answer. His hands were also busy caressing every part of her body, paying special attention to her incredible breasts, flat, sexy belly and succulent, glistening pussy. His lips finally broke free of hers and followed the path that his hands had traveled. He worshipped every inch of her with his lips and tongue. By the time he reached her womanly treasure, her eyes were clouded over with lust.

Her body was already back in its fiery, lust filled state, and she was squirming in desperate need. He kissed around her quim teasing her for a few seconds before her hips lunged at his mouth. Within seconds of his mouth touching her clit, she shattered explosively. Her body arched forcefully and tensed with only her head and feet on the mat and her bound hands still below her.

Her long-awaited climax engulfed her with her muscle's rigid in their exultation. Her belly clenched forcing the air from her lungs in a banshee like scream.

"HEAVEN ... OH MY GOD ... HARD ... OOOHHH GOD ... OOOHHH ... HARD ... I SEE HEAVEN!"

She was thrashing so hard Geoffrey had a hard time holding on to her, but he kept sucking on her pussy and clit. He took her from orgasm to orgasm until they morphed together in one, long, continuous climax. Her face was a beautiful mask of erotic bliss. As each wave of rapture crossed her face, her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth opened and closed in silent ecstasy.

As her whole body twisted and shook in orgasmic bliss, Geoffrey felt inspired to take her higher and higher. He had never seen anyone climax so much and so hard with the orgasmic euphoria written all over her face. With the rapture so prominent on her face, Geoffrey had never seen her look more stunningly beautiful than she did right now. She made him feel superhuman as he continued to drive her orgasms higher, longer, and deeper.

Geoffrey had enough of her delicious pussy, and now he wanted to look into her eyes as her orgasm took her away. He knelt between her spastically twitching legs and started feeding his engorged cock into her tight, clasping cleft.

Ruth hadn't ever had sex, and Geoffrey had a very large cock. As he began working the head of his cock through her pussy lips, Ruth felt the most incredible stretching. This was what the ache inside her desperately craved. But the stretching pain was almost more than she could bear. Then a sharp pain tore through her already breached hymen, and she screamed again, but this time in pain. Geoffrey stopped, letting her tight pussy get used to the massive intruder. He kissed her face and rubbed her clit until her hips started moving again. Her breathing deepened and Ruth moaned seductively as the fiery passion was rekindled. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him a little deeper inside her. Geoffrey got the message and slowly continued his lovemaking.

Chills ran down her spine as she felt the head of his cock move inside her. As he rubbed over her G spot, she felt her world shatter once more. She felt him going deeper, stretching her, filling her with his magnificent cock, all while her body continued to howl building towards her climax. She felt so full and stretched, yet she wanted more of him. She wanted all of him, whatever he had to give, she wanted it.

His cock rubbed against spots inside her that had never been touched. Blistering bolts of scorching passion made her gasp excitedly as he drove deeper inside her. She had never felt anything like this, and her mind was fogged with searing fervor. Her mind couldn't seem to grasp the unbelievable fire that not only controlled her body but continued to build.

Geoffrey felt like a satiny vise was squeezing his cock. She was unbelievably tight, but he couldn't stop going deeper inside her. The vacuum inside her pulled him in. He couldn't stop even if he wanted to. Making love to her was far and away the most exquisite experience of his life. Yet it continued to build.

As his cock finally filled her, she felt excruciatingly stretched, sensationally full of indescribable bliss. As he finally hit bottom, and his cock caressed her cervix, she exploded into a kind of euphoria she had never known. She belted out an unholy scream for all to hear as she completely lost control of her mind, body, and voice.

"BIIGG ... SO BIG ... NNNOOO ... AGAIN ... OH GOD AGAIN ... BIG ... DEEP ...OOHH FULL ... OOOHHH ... AGAIN ... OOHH GOD ... NOT AGAIN!"

Geoffrey watched as Ruth completely came apart with the most massive orgasm that eclipsed all others. Her eyes and mouth opened wide, surprised at the indescribable rapture that ripped through her body. Her head thrashed back and forth trying to cope with the overwhelming ecstasy. Her body alternated between spastic exultation and muscle clamping euphoria.

Geoffrey knew she couldn't see him because her eyes were lost in her dazed delight, but he could see the passion lurking there. Her grasping and rippling pussy had moved him very quickly to the edge of his own orgasm. He tried to hold off and give her one more orgasm, but he couldn't tell when one ended and the next began. When he couldn't take it anymore, he pushed his cock hard against her cervix and blasted rope after rope of his seed inside her.

She didn't seem to notice, and it didn't diminish the intensity of her orgasms at all. She continued to twist and spasm in orgasmic bliss as he watched with loving eyes. As he finished filling her with his seed, he held her to him and began to stroke her lithe, quivering, and spasming body. Her eyes were still clouded over with the ecstasy that had been pouring through her body. Only after several minutes could she actually see him again.

When she finally saw him, tears sprang to her eyes and ran down her cheeks. In a quivering voice full of awe and love she said, "Oh my God, oh Geoffrey, please hold me tight. Oh my God Geoffrey, what have you done to me? Never have I felt anything like that."

Geoffrey felt her begin to twitch as she fell asleep, and he lay next to her pulling her into his arms. Geoffrey had her wrapped in his arms as her twitches signaled that she had fallen asleep, but she also still undulated from her ecstasy overload. Eventually, he fell asleep with his face buried in her rich, luxurious hair.

Ruth woke in the middle of the night and wanted more. Her hand traveled down his hard body, through the downy hair covering his body, until she found his soft cock. She stroked it softly and it twitched. She remembered her maidens talking to her about sucking on a man's cock. When they told her about it, she thought it was perverted, but now her lips traveled down his chest and in the darkness, she licked his cock.

It tasted salty, but she wasn't repulsed and wanted more. She licked it again and again tasting her man's essence until she popped it in her mouth. Immediately it began to grow, getting thicker and longer, until only the head would fit in her mouth. Chills ran down her body as her man's cock grew bigger and this time, she was making love to him. Her tongue swirled around the massive cock, and she tried to swallow more of his cock, but it was just too big. She kept trying and soon was taking more and more of his cock in her mouth and throat.

Early in the wee hours of the morning, Geoffrey woke with a massive hard-on. As he reached down to touch it, he encountered a head of hair moving up and down his length. Ruth was taking him deep down her throat, something he never expected, and it felt incredible. He moaned as he held her head in his hands, but once Ruth saw he was awake, she crawled up, lay on his chest, and said, "Geoffrey, please make love to me again. Take me to heaven like you did before."

This time Geoffrey was in no hurry to climax, and he fully intended to show Ruth the paradise that she had been longing for. He sent her back down to continue deep throating his cock, while he picked her up, twisted her around and placed her pussy over his mouth. He began licking and nibbling on her pussy and could soon feel her hips thrusting her pussy lips into his mouth in a plea for more. Meanwhile, Ruth continued enthusiastically making love to his cock.

Geoffrey had never had anyone show her love, enthusiasm, or devotion to deep throating his cock. Her passion flowed into his cock, filling it and making it larger and more engorged than before. Geoffrey stuck his tongue between her pussy lips and felt a throbbing pulse inside her. He knew she was on the ragged edge, and it wouldn't take much for her to climax again. He gave some deep licks to her inner lips then sucked her clit into his mouth. He sucked hard on her clit while at the same time lashing it with his tongue.

Geoffrey felt Ruth's stomach muscles clench and knot as the orgasmic tsunami swept through her. Her whole body began to buck and spasm with the intensity of her climax. Unfortunately, his cock was still deep down her throat when her spasms hit, and her contractions shoved his cock even deeper in her throat. Her throat clamped down on his cock as the sudden, explosive orgasm gripped her body. She tried to shriek her explosive rapture but could only gag and gurgle her response.

Geoffrey felt her throat spasms rippling up and down his cock, and it made him swell even more in her throat. He knew she couldn't breathe, and her lack of air was making her cum that much more intense. Geoffrey pulled his cock from her mouth, spinning her around until they were face-to-face. Her look was one of surprised bliss, and he savored it for only a moment before he drove his cock into her quivering pussy.

His hands grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed, sinking his cock even deeper into her. He drove his hips upward until his cock bottomed out against her cervix. Ruth's eyes flew wide open as she explosively shattered again. Her back arched as her mouth flew open in a primal scream of passion.

"AGAIN, OH AGAIN ... HARD ... OOHH GOD ... OOOOO ... BIG ... SO BIG ... AGAIN ... OH GOD AGAIN ... BIG ... DEEP ...SSOO FULL ... OOOHHH ... OOHH GOD ... AGAIN OH GOD YES!"

Geoffrey rolled over until she was underneath him and began long fast strokes from her pussy lips to her cervix and back again. He was relentlessly pounding Ruth into the mat with hard, deep strokes. Ruth's orgasm never seemed to diminish. She seemed to climax again with every stroke. Her G spot, clit, and even cervix was all relentlessly aroused by his hard-driving passion. Her body was bucking, twisting, quivering, and spasming in orgasmic splendor. The cords on her neck, arms, and legs popped in relief against her satiny skin. The muscles in her belly were seizing, knotting, and rippling against the continuous orgasms slashing through her body.

At this moment, among the midst of her continuous, orgasmic splendor, she looked more dazzlingly beautiful than he'd ever seen her before. Her face was glowing with unparalleled bliss etched on her face. Her eyes seemed to have lost focus and were staring into the heart of her euphoric tornado. Geoffrey continued to stare lovingly into the face of his erotic angel. He was in awe of this woman, and how she gave herself to him with complete abandon. She was an angelic apparition, with her face exuberantly shining as she gave all her love to him.

She was thrashing so hard Geoffrey had a hard time holding on, but he continued to drive her from orgasm to orgasm until they morphed together in one long continuous climax. She whimpered, moaned, shrieked, and cried as her passionate tornado seemed to twist her body and mind in its whirlwind. Geoffrey saw tears of happiness and joy well up in her eyes and spill down her cheeks. Intoxicating jubilation transported her to places she had never been.

Having this stunning woman writhing underneath him with her pussy clamping and rippling on his cock finally got to him. He pushed his cock hard against her cervix and began to paint the inside of her pussy with his seed. As he continued to come inside her, Ruth arched her back serving up her spectacular breasts and succulent nipples to his waiting mouth. He felt her pussy tighten around him in response as he sucked and nibbled on her turgid nipples.

He moved his mouth up, kissing her chest until he claimed her arched and regal neck as his prize. He felt her blood pounding through her veins just below the surface, and this moved him. In the animal kingdom, offering your neck to someone is the ultimate sign of trust and supplication, and she was doing it now. He knew that she felt the same trusting bond that he did.

He moved farther up to claim her mouth and felt her panting and gasping trying to get her breath as he ravaged her lips. He let her suck the air from his lung. As the need for oxygen intruded, their lips parted and Ruth whimpered, "Oh Geoffrey, I've never known this, I've never felt this way! Oh Geoffrey, what have you done to me? I can't be without you now! Please hold onto me, hold me tight and don't let me go!"

Ruth was a quivering mass of the most stunningly gorgeous woman he'd ever seen. She had always been incredibly beautiful, but with her orgasmic glow on her face and body she was dazzling beyond compare. She was a bright, glowing, erotic angel in his arms, and he knew he couldn't be without her either. He slipped his arms underneath her and pulled her tight, spasming body into his arms cradling her against him. As he held her, he nuzzled her neck and whispered in her ear, "Ruth, my spectacularly gorgeous and sensuous woman, you've ruined me for anyone else."

Geoffrey could feel the wetness on his hand as her tears flowed from her cheeks. In a voice quivering with emotion, she said, "Hold me Geoffrey, please stay with me. I need to feel you next to me, feel your warmth and your arms around me. I want to wake up in the morning in your arms."

Geoffrey pulled out of her still spasming pussy and lay down beside her. He spooned her next to him with his arms holding her like a tight cocoon. As he held her the spasming stopped, but her body continued to quiver. Occasionally, a tremor would pass through her, and she would moan, "Oh Geoffrey." They fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

When Geoffrey woke the next morning, he felt his arms still wrapped around this warm, succulent body with satiny, smooth skin. He raised his head and looked at her still sleeping face. Amazingly, she looked even more stunningly beautiful than she did last night. Her dazzling face had softened in repose but still maintained her orgasmic glow from last night.

Her breasts, while still full and stunningly perfect, had flattened as she lay on her back, but they still continued to beckon as her chest rose and fell with her breathing. Her tiny waist and flat muscled belly had shrunk to almost nothing and snuggled against her backbone. Her tiny belly left a large valley between her hipbones that eventually climbed to her prominent and still glistening pussy.

He couldn't deny the temptation and began to softly run his hands over her large expanse of soft, silky skin. He explored all her hills and valleys as she squirmed erotically in her sleep. Occasionally, her head would roll from one side to the other as she gave a soft, passionate moan. Geoffrey bent his head and sucked one of her soft nipples into his mouth. It hardened almost immediately, and even in her sleep; Ruth pushed her nipple further into his mouth. As he toyed with her nipple, she moaned his name in her sleep.

Geoffrey was glad she was moaning his name in her sleep. He pulled her head towards his lips and began tracing her lips with his tongue. Eventually, her mouth spasmed open, and his tongue invaded her mouth. He began to trace the insides of her mouth until her eyes began to flutter open. Her head lifted off the pillow and pursued his mouth for a slow, sensuous, and loving kiss.

As he pulled away, he could see her eyes were full of loving emotions, and they began to glisten as tears welled up in her eyes. Geoffrey began to slowly rain light kisses all over her face as her tears silently fell. As he looked in her eyes, he couldn't see any sadness or despair only love and happiness, so he asked, "What's wrong my baby?"

Ruth stretched feeling the soreness all through her body. Her pussy was sore and tender, as were her nipples. Her legs and arms ached with wonderful fatigue. Her stomach felt like she had completed hundreds of sit-ups. It was a feeling she hadn't ever felt, and it was a fantastically breathtaking feeling. She glanced at Geoffrey and her eyes leaked tears of loving joy.

"Nothing is wrong, everything is right. Geoffrey, you gave me the most incredible night of my life, and I still can't believe everything that happened and everything I felt. I guess I'm so overwhelmed. I'm still trying to wrap my heart and my head around everything. All I really know Geoffrey, is that I want more, more of you, more of what you do to me, and more of the way you make me feel. I have never felt the kind of love or passion that you gave me last night. I I I I, never felt anything like that," she responded

"Geoffrey, you make me feel safe, safe enough to let go of my fears. With you I feel like I can really live and experience the kind of passion, excitement, and love that you showed me. Last night you took me to a paradise I've never seen before. I had never felt safe enough to just let things happen, but with you I do," she said as she buried her face in his shoulder.

Oupa99
Oupa99
905 Followers
12