Paladin's Pleasure: Heating Up

Story Info
Dwarven Paladin cools off at a Tiefling brothel.
4.2k words
4.67
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted. That was the word that floated through the Paladin's mind as he slumped into a chair, shield clattering to the ground beside him. It had truly been one hell of a day for him. Not literally of course, he was not insane enough to brave the gates of the hells yet, but after the hours of negotiations and nearly dying by magical fire he was quite confident they would seem quite pleasant in comparison. No, exhausted didn't quite do it justice... he was sore, certainly, but he still had energy. More than exhausted, he was frustrated. He needed the kind of carnal comfort his companions couldn't provide. He needed an outlet, and badly.

As the meeting finally wrapped up, allies for their impending battle against cultists secured, the Paladin rose once more to his feet and donned his shield. Though tall by dwarven standards, at only 5 feet and surrounded by the likes of humans and elves he certainly seemed far shorter. But if his many lovers were to be believed, this did nothing to hurt his good looks. The many hours a day of training and travel in heavy armor had done wonders for his physique, his long auburn hair and beard were neatly braided, and his brown eyes radiated warmth and compassion--at least, when he wasn't in the midst of battle.

Striding out the door onto the streets, he was struck by a fierce wave of heat from all sides. The city of Blacktide, underground both legally and geographically, was built very close to an active lava flow. Dwarf though he may be, the Paladin was not a fan of this sort of heat. As his companions filed out of the building and prepared to return to the Inn they had been staying at, he cleared his throat and spoke up.

"You all go on ahead," he spoke a bit awkwardly. "I have some things I'd like to take care of in the city, I'll meet you all at the inn later." His companions merely shrugged and continued on. Watching them leave for a moment, the Paladin turned and began to walk in the other direction, winding through the streets of Blacktide until at last he saw it: the Ember Palace.

The exterior of the brothel was not nearly as garish and over the top as some of its competitors--no large signs lit up with magic or posters plastered over the facade--because it did not need to be. The red and dark brown front of the building was tasteful, understated. It didn't need gimmicks, it could thrive on quality alone. And it was this quality that the Paladin had come to sample.

As he entered the foyer of the Ember Palace, he was greeted by a sweet subtle hint of incense and the twinkling of a distant piano. Here and there patrons sat on velvet cushions or stood chatting with Tiefling girls, either too poor or too indecisive to purchase a room yet. As he stood taking in the atmosphere, a woman swept across the floor towards him. The Madame was a Tiefling of course, like all the girls she employed, her skin a reddish pink and her eyes a mysterious golden color. Her horns curved slightly forward giving her a somewhat more aggressive look, but her tail swished around her in a graceful, almost playful manner. She smiled at the Paladin as she curtsied.

"Welcome my lord to the Ember Palace. What will be your pleasure this evening?"

"Good evening," the Paladin replied with a smile. "I wish to occupy one of your rooms, and one of your ladies."

"Of course," the Madame nodded graciously. "Do you have a particular preference for this visit?"

"If it's not too much trouble, I'd like a girl with curly horns like a ram's. Can this be arranged?"

"Absolutely! I have the perfect girl in mind, I have no doubt she will more than satisfy."

Moments later, the Paladin found himself in the room the Madame had designated, his armor, shield, and sword-belt all lying in a pile against the wall. He sat upon the silk sheets of the bed, waiting with anticipation for the girl's appearance. He was not left waiting for long, as suddenly the door opened and a tiefling girl stepped into the room.

She was not too much taller than him, and he wondered if the madame had chosen a shorter girl intentionally or if it was pure luck. As requested, a set of curly horns sat next to her raven black hair, while the rest of her infernal heritage manifested in deep red skin, amber colored eyes, and a thin tail that whipped back and forth with anticipation. Her thin silk robes were nearly transparent and hung loosely on her thin frame, leaving very little to the imagination. She was on the more petite side, though her breasts still had a wonderful fullness, and the curve of her hips led to smooth and toned legs.

"Please, come and sit," the Paladin broke the silence, gesturing to the bed beside him. The tiefling nodded, approaching the bed and sitting beside him.

"What do you wish of me, sir?" the girl asked, putting on a husky voice dripping with desire.

"Your name, for a start," he replied with a small smile.

The girl seemed a bit surprised at this, but quickly responded, "Kara, my lord."

"Kara... a beautiful name," he mused.

"I'm told it's not the only beautiful thing about me," Kara replied, once again turning on her seductive voice. "Don't you want to find out?"

"Oh I very much do," he replied, smirking. "But we don't have to rush into it right away. I want to savor this moment. I want to know you a little first."

Kara was bewildered at this, and just a bit frustrated. It was already uncommon for clients in Blacktide to ask for her name, but for one to ask her to sit and talk before sex? Unheard of!

"Alright," she finally answered flatly, abandoning her attempts at sex appeal. "What do you want to know? Just don't expect me to give my entire life story. You're cute, but I don't feel like getting too personal with a stranger."

"No, nothing like that," he replied gently. "I understand wanting to keep certain things to yourself. As for what I want to know... what are you looking for?"

Kara was taken aback by this. This client, this man she had just met, was asking a very deep question... one she couldn't remember ever being asked. She knew she should be defensive, should tell him to just get with the sex and let her move on with her night. And yet, in spite of the brashness of the question, something about the dwarf's demeanor made her feel like she could open up. Like she could trust him. "I... I don't really know," she finally answered, searching for the right words. "I'd like to leave this miserable place eventually, settle down somewhere quiet. But... more than that, I guess I'm looking for a way to feel intimate again. Sex has lost all meaning for me... after doing it with so many people who don't really care, I can still feel physical pleasure from it but it's really not the same anymore. I.. why am I telling you all this?"

"Because," the Paladin replied gently, taking her hand in his, "I think deep down you've wanted to say this to someone for a while. I'm here to be that person you need. And I hope I can give you that intimacy you desire, right here and now."

Kara had no words to say, she merely stared into the eyes of this client, this man who seemed to care so much. With most clients, though she played the part of the submissive girl, she was truly the one in control of the situation. But now the Paladin had turned the roles around--he was in control, he was the one guiding her emotional state, and he was determined to be the one to show her a good time. Wordlessly, he cupped her cheek and drew her into a deep, passionate kiss. Her cheeks flushed a deeper crimson in surprise and infatuation as she melted into the kiss, her tongue twisting around his. Gently he laid her down on the bed, and began to slip her robes off of her shoulders, revealing her smooth red skin to his lustful eyes. He began to plant kisses along her body, first on her jawline, then her neck, next down to her collarbone and her chest, until at last his mouth reached her beautiful round breasts.

Taking them in his hands, feeling their fullness, the Paladin began to suck and nibble on her tits, her nipples instantly hardening at his touch. A low moan escaped Kara's lips as she arched her back, thrusting her chest towards him, desperate for more. In response, he began to squeeze and rub them together, dragging his tongue first over one breast and then down the next, swirling around their diamond-hard nubs. But soon his tongue was traveling lower on her body, down her smooth stomach, tracing patterns like ivy. Kara shivered with delight and anticipation. If his foreplay was this good...

Her thought was swiftly interrupted with a new wave of pleasure as he began to eat out her pussy, shaved smooth and dripping with excitement. Kara moaned loudly and openly now, her fingers twisting through his auburn hair as he worked, now tracing circles around her outer lips, now probing deep into her inner folds.

"Ohhhh fuck, don't stop, pleeease don't stop," she begged, breathing hot and heavy. "Suck on my clit, yes that's it, right there!" Her moans grew louder and louder, until suddenly she could feel her orgasm building, ripping through her, squirting all over his face.

The Paladin smiled, licking her sweetness off of his lips as he pulled away from her dripping snatch. Kara was panting for breath, legs spread wide, nipples hard, eyes unfocused. It had been years since anyone had been able to make her squirt like that, and she was so lost in the feeling that she didn't notice him removing his tunic and trousers. When she finally returned her focus to him, she was shocked to see just how well-built he was, and even more so to see his hard, solid cock pointed right at her.

"Look at how hard you've made me," he murmured, his voice husky and low. "And you've become so wet. Are you ready to go to round two?" Kara could only nod, eyes clouded over with desire. She was more turned on than she could ever remember. She needed his cock, needed to feel him inside of her, filling her up, pounding her senseless. Slowly he lined up his cock with her entrance, rubbing up and down, teasing her. She began to pout. "Please don't make me beg for it, I need your cock right no-ooooooow!" Her words turned into a moan as he suddenly thrust his length into her, filling her up fully. Taking hold of her legs he began to fuck her, building up a solid piston rhythm of deep and fast thrusts. Kara wrapped her legs around his waist, moaning loudly as they made love.

"Ohhhhh fuck, so so so fucking good!" she cried. "You fill me up so nicely baby!"

"Mmmmm, you like it?" he purred.

"Yes! Yes yes yes I love it!" she screamed, tits swaying with the force of his thrusts. "Don't stop, don't stop fucking me!!"

It's a well kept secret that those Paladins wise enough to not take vows of celibacy are incredible lovers. Not only do they have conventional strength and stamina, but they run no risk of STDs and their particular brand of magic enhances the pleasure and endurance of both themselves and their partners. With these facts in mind, it is no wonder then that the Paladin was still pounding the tiefling several minutes later, a second orgasm rushing through Kara. At last, he pulled out with a wet pop. Kara quickly sat up and began to hungrily lick his cock clean, swirling her tongue around his tip, dragging her tongue up and down his shaft, sucking on his balls before taking his length deep into her throat. He moaned loudly as she deepthroated him, before taking hold of her head and stopping her.

"You give amazing head," he smiled, "but I'm not done fucking you yet. Get on all fours."

"Mmmm, yes sir," she purred, crawling onto her hands and knees as instructed. Her long thin tail whipped slowly and sensually through the air, while she wiggled her tight round ass for him invitingly, teasing, practically begging him to fuck her again. She reached a hand between her legs and began to rub her lips slowly and sensually. "I'm soooo wet for you lover. You're driving me wild, I need to feel you again."

The Paladin walked up to her and pressed his cock against her pussy, applying the barest amount of pressure, but not slipping in. Kara whined in protest and turned over her shoulder.

"If you want it, back onto my cock," he smirked. Without hesitation she slowly crawled backwards, filling her tight snatch with his length, moving forward slightly before thrusting her hips back. The Paladin thrusted forward to meet her, reaching even deeper than before, as he began to fuck her faster. The slapping sound of their hips mixed with their moans as they fucked.

"Harder, master!" Kara screamed, tongue hanging loose from her mouth, "fuck me harder!"

"Master?" he asked, chuckling.

"I thought it might--ooooh--turn you on," she admitted sheepishly between moans.

"Don't worry about me, Kara," he grinned. "You've done so much for others, tonight is all about you."

"Then... then--oh fuck yes--then I want you to dominate me. You're so sweet I--mmmmmm--I think if you're rough with me it'll be even more of a turn-on!"

"You want me to be rough?" he smirked, aiming a sharp spank to her ass that sent it wiggling.

"Ohhhhhh yes, I've been so naughty. I've been with so many other men, like a little naughty succubus. Punish me for being such a bad girl, punish me with your cock!"

His eyes grew filled with lust at this, as he grabbed hold of her tail and pulled, thrusting faster and deeper as her screams of pleasure grew louder. "Yes!!!! Yes yes yes yes!!! Your cock feels soo goooood!!"

"You like that, you little slut?" he roared.

"Yesss, I'm such a naughty slut! Please fill me with your cum!!"

These words nearly sent him over the edge. He could feel his balls tightening, his cock beginning to twitch, preparing to shoot his seed deep inside of her. That was when he felt another pair of hands on his chest.

Turning his head, he saw kneeling beside him another tiefling woman. She was more curvacious than Kara, her ample cleavage barely hidden by the low neckline of her gown, her hips wide and full. Her skin was a light tan, her hair bright blonde and wavy, her eyes a sparkling green. Her horns were long and spiraling, like those of a gazelle, and her tail was forked and twitched like a cat's. She bit her lip and looked into the Paladin's eyes, horny and yet questioning, silently asking "May I join?"

Noticing the Paladin's broken rhythm, Kara looked over her shoulder and gasped. "Lena!! What are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry Kara!" the tiefling, apparently Lena, whined. "And I'm sorry for bothering you sir. I just... I could hear you both from outside, and I could tell it was you Kara, and you've never been that loud. It just sounded so good, I had to take a peak. And when I saw you two going at it, well..." Flustered, she lifted the hem of her gown, revealing a bare pussy absolutely gushing with juices. "Please sir," she begged, "I won't charge you anything for this, I just, I neeeed to get fucked like that!"

The Paladin merely smiled at her. "Lena, was it?"

"He's got a thing for knowing his lovers' names," Kara chimed in with a smirk.

"Y-yes," Lena nodded, suddenly feeling rather shy.

"Come and join us, Lena," he smiled. "There's room for one more."

With a squeal of delight, Lena tore off her gown and moved next to the other two as the Paladin resumed fucking Kara. Lena leaned towards the Paladin and cupped his face, drawing him into a tongue-filled kiss, slowly moving down his stomach until she was laying beneath him, sucking on his balls and rubbing Kara's clit. The two moaned at the newfound stimulation, and between gritted teeth he grunted out, "Kara, I'm going to cum."

"Mmmm, shoot it deeeeeep inside me!" Kara moaned, her voice low, almost animalistic.

"Hey, what about me?" Lena pouted.

"You just joined, you'll have to work harder for his cum!" Kara grinned, sticking her tongue out in a teasing way.

Right on cue, the Paladin began to moan louder as his thrusts became deeper and deeper, until at last he began to shoot ropes of sticky cum deep into her pussy. Slowly he pulled out, falling onto his back, his cock beginning to deflate. Kara smiled dreamily as she began to scoop cum out of her pussy, licking it up out of her hands.

Lena shook her head with a smile. "You'd better give me just as much cum," she laughed as she crawled over to the Paladin and began to lick his cock.

"Don't worry, I've got lots to spare," he replied with a wink. Already he was beginning to harden again, his shaft glistening with cum and spit.

"Wow, you recover fast!" Lena gasped, impressed. "Let's see if we can't get you even harder." With that, she took hold of her big round tits and wrapped them around his cock, before beginning to rub them up and down his shaft. The Paladin moaned deeply, completely lost in the feeling of being surrounded by her softness and warmth. Lena giggled. "Seems like you like that, lover," she smirked, her tail flicking along his legs and feet, adding to the stimulation.

Having recovered from her serious pounding, Kara crawled over and began to lick his chest, giving his nipples a similar treatment to the one he'd given hers, before dragging her long red tongue up the side of his neck and nibbling his ears. "You're soooo hard," she whispered huskily into his ear. "Have you fantasized about this? Two hot little hellspawns all over you, pleasuring you?"

"I thought," the Paladin panted, "I was supposed to be the one pleasuring you two?"

Kara giggled. "Mmmm, you're so cute when you're trying to be noble. But I can tell you've had a long day," she whispered, hands running over the scars on his back. "Relax. Let us make everything better. Every. Inch. Better." With each word her lips planted another kiss further down his body, until her lips found the head of his cock still poking out from between Lena's tits.

Lena smirked as the other tiefling appeared next to her, and wordlessly released the Paladin's dick from between her breasts. Immediately, both women began licking his long hard shaft, alternating up and down. He groaned, hands gripping the sheets of the bed as he worked to endure their assault, the combined pleasure pushing the limits of even his stamina. At last, he took hold of both women's horns to stop them. "Lie down Lena, it's your turn," he commanded between deep breaths.

Lena nodded, her eyes shining with nervous excitement. Lying on her back, she stared up at the Paladin as he began to rub his shaft against her mound, slick with her juices. She trembled with anticipation, biting her lip, waiting. He looked her in the eyes, reassuring, sensing her nervousness, and began to thrust slowly into her, bit by bit, first a few inches, then a few more, until he was all the way inside of her. She gasped, feeling her pussy stretch to accomodate his girth. In spite of her looks and her profession, she was still very tight and not used to rough sex, so his gentleness was not lost on her. As he began to slowly build up speed with long, deep thrusts, she began to moan louder.

"Ohhhhhh, it feels just as good as it looked," she purred, giggling.

Kara laughed at this. "Oh just wait, he's just getting warmed up."

"Mhmmm" she moaned. "Mmm, who's pussy do you think is better? I bet mine's tighter, Kara's all loose from all her lays."

Kara gasped in mock indignation, before pulling on Lena's tail. "Bitch," she laughed. "Come on, put that dirty mouth to good use." She quickly crawled over to Lena's head, placing her cunt in front of her mouth. Lena quickly began to lap at the other tiefling's red pussy, licking up the remainders of the Paladin's first load and the continual flood of Kara's wetness.

The Paladin smiled at the sight before him. Two incredibly sexy tieflings tangled together, one taking every inch of his cock, the other getting eaten out by the first. Kara's whispers were true--he had fantasized about a scene like this for some time. And he was going to enjoy every minute of it. He began to pick up the pace, ramming his cock into Lena faster and faster, his hands drifting forward to play with her massive heaving tits. She moaned into Kara's pussy, her hands drifting south to play with her own clit. Kara was swishing her tail like an excited cat, her hands twisting in Lena's wavy blonde hair as she pressed her head against her mound, squealing with pleasure.

12