Paladin's Pleasure: Heating Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, why don't we do this more often?" she giggled.

"You're always busy with customers," Lena grinned between licks. "Maybe we should start taking clients together, give them a showwww. Mmmmmm, fuck fuck fuck I'm gonna cum!!"

Her pussy began to clamp on the Paladin's dick, muscles flexing as she practically milked his cock for all it was worth. He bit his tongue hard, his only way of keeping from cumming then and there. He wanted to save his load for later, the grand finale. As he pulled out from Lena's soaking pussy, she gasped, "Oh fuck, no wonder you were so loud. I didn't think it was possible to be this wet!"

"We're not done yet," he smirked. "I've got one last position I want to try."

Soon Kara was laying on top of Lena, their tits pressed together, their legs spread ready for him. He kneeled behind them both and carefully slipped his cock in the gap between their smooth cunts, rubbing back and forward. The two women moaned as his shaft rubbed both their clits at once, and as they looked at eachother, their lips met in a passionate sapphic kiss. The Paladin grinned at this lustful display, his cock growing even harder in response.

As the tieflings broke their kiss, Lena spoke up, "Mmm, I can't take it any longer. I need your dick inside of me again."

"Hey, you just got fucked, it's my turn now!" Kara protested.

"Well, which one of us are you going to fuck first, lover?" Lena smirked up to the Paladin. He simply shook his head, removed his cock from between them, before thrusting it into Kara. Just as swiftly, he removed it and rammed it into Lena.

"How about both of you!" he grunted, alternating between the two women with lightning speed. Both tieflings moaned as they felt the thrusts come again and again, fast and deep. Each one felt different. Kara was more experienced, her pussy gripping him as he pulled out like a vice, while Lena was tighter with soft, cushioning hips. The two kissed again, their tails intertwining as he could feel them squirting with orgasms again and again. At last he could feel his balls tightening, readying for one last blast of cum.

"I'm going to cum girls!" he announced. "Where do you want me?"

"Cum all over us!" Lena shouted eagerly.

"Yes, shower us with your hot sticky cum!" Kara panted, rubbing her sopping wet pussy.

The Paladin pulled out one last time, stroking his dick while the two tieflings fell onto their backs waiting expectantly. With a groan, he let loost a blast of cum that rained over both of them as they squealed in delight. Lena began to rub it all over her tits while Kara leaned forward and cleaned off his cock, licking off every last drop. Satisfied, the Paladin finally flopped onto the bed, smiling, while the two tieflings curled up next to him, resting their heads on his chest and lap.

"I think you did it," Kara sighed with a dreamy smile. "I think I remember what intimacy feels like. That was... I don't even have words for it."

"Divine?" Lena suggested with a smirk.

"Ironic, but it works," Kara giggled.

"I'm glad I could be of service," he grinned.

"Mmmm, a man servicing us for a change," Lena said, pursing her lips thoughtfully. "I like the sound of that."

"Well, if you ever want to service us again, do drop by won't you?" Kara asked almost pleadingly.

"I will. I promise. Whenever I'm in town, you two are the ones I'll ask for."

"Yay!!" both girls squealed, giggling. The three began to drift to sleep in a tangle of naked bodies, and as sleep began to claim the Paladin his last thoughts were, "Yep, Exhausted is now the word for it. But boy was it worth it."

12