Paladin's Trap Pt. 01

Story Info
The Hero shows his true colors, much to the Villain's ire.
5.4k words
4.6
4.8k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azin
Azin
52 Followers

"Hurry it up, you morons! You tripped the alarm, and now the cops are going to send one of those asshole Heroes!" I shout at the incompetent buffoons that I paid good money for, the useless lumps dallying as they smash display glass panes and stuff the contents, high-grade jewelry that will make me a pretty penny, into the bags I gave them, "If even one of those bags are lost, I won't forgive you! You'll never work in this city again, I promise you!"

Grumbling to myself, I form an illusory knife in my hand, hoisting one of the store workers up by the collar and pressing the blade to his throat, "Where is the safe!? Tell me, or I'll slit your throat from ear to ear and watch you bleed out! Don't test my patience!"

"A-alright! I'll tell you! Please d-don't kill me, Miss!" the clerk begs as I tighten my grip on him, a grin splitting my face, "I-I can't open it, none of us can! But I-I can show you where it is! Please, I h-have children!"

"I don't care about your fucking kids, dipshit," I growl out, shoving him away from me and pointing my dagger at him, the skin-tight sleeves of my bodysuit visible from my peripheral, "Just show me where the damn safe is, and you can go back home to them safe and sound. I'm only here for money, but I'll still kill anyone who tries something funny!"

Gulping as he realizes the implications of my threat, he glances back into my green eyes for a moment before starting to lead the way, past several other terrified hostages and a half dozen of my hired imbeciles. Once we pass through a doorway into a hall, he turns his head to look back at me again, giving a nervous smile.

"H-hey, uh...I have the key to open the door to the room where the safe is, but it's in my pocket," he says, then gestures to a closed door nearby, "That's the room, I just...wanted to warn you so you didn't think I was reaching for a weapon or something stupid...I'm not a Hero."

"Good for you, now open the door. I meant it when I said you could go home if you behave. I might be a Villain, but I'm not a heartless killer," I say with a subdued tone, watching him closely to make sure he isn't just lying to me. Internally sighing in relief as the man's hand slides out from his pocket to show a set of keys, I step back and let him unlock the door, "Good...now open it, step back, and go back to the storefront. Sit tight, and this will all be over soon."

"Y-yes, Miss!" he says, hurrying to open the door before running past me and back the way he came, "Thank you for not killing me!"

Scoffing in annoyance and rolling my eyes, I use a hand to brush my shoulder-length, black hair from my vision, I peek around the corner of the now open door to get a glimpse of the contents. Smirking as I realize that the room is empty of anyone, I step inside and take a look around the office with curiosity. My eyes are soon drawn to a display case in the corner of the room, filled with several more beautiful pieces of jewelry, and the object of my desire sitting next to it.

"Hell yeah, he wasn't bullshitting. Now I won't have to smack him when I get back. Fuck, I hate it when they try to run or lie...it's not like it will help them out of this shitty situation, same as me," I mutter to myself with a grimace, sliding a spray can from my belt and placing the nozzle in the crack of the safe door. A hissing sound reaches my ear as I press on the release button, a white foam filling the crack as I move the nozzle along the edge of the door.

Sliding the can back into my belt once the foam has filled the crack, I chuckle as I pull out a small electronic device, sliding two wires into the foam before taping it to the side of the safe. Stepping to the side of the safe, I gently tap the button on the device, which beeps loudly before it sends a small charge into the foam, causing it to rapidly and violently expand outwards.

Giggling as the door to the safe snaps off of the body of the container and sails across the room, I peek inside and break off a small piece of the now hardened foam to examine it, "How Hivemind does it, I will never know... Now for the goodies!"

Reaching inside of the breached safe, I take out several gold bars, licking my lips at the idea of how much money these will bring in. Sliding my bag off of my back, I stuff the precious metals and jewels stashed within before closing the bag up tightly and tossing it to the side to examine the display case again, the bag hitting the carpeted floor with a dull thud.

"Each of these has to be worth tens of thousands...guess they're mine now! Now where did I put that glass cutter...?" I mumble to myself, freezing in place as the building seems to shake softly for a moment, "What the actual fuck was that? Did one of those idiots use a grenade!?"

Another round of shaking makes me stumble, this time more intense than the previous episode. Grasping the display case's sides to steady myself, my eyes widen as I look around, leaning towards the open door and shouting to the moronic dolts, "What is going on out there!? Are you under attack!?"

"No, boss! We got no idea what's going on!" I hear in response, sighing in annoyance as I step away from the case, the rumbling subsiding again a moment later, "It stopped! Want us to check it out!?"

"No! Just get the bags to the circle, and make sure that Aspect gets them! I don't need any more debt added for fucking this up..."

Another rumble, the walls shaking softly as small bits of the ceiling begin to come down to the floor below it, and I realize that this can't be anything other than someone interfering. Growling in annoyance, I walk towards the window and unlatch the lock, poking my head out and widening my eyes as I spot a large hole in the wall of the business further down the road. A high-end clothing store, if memory serves.

"Fuck. Fuck! Someone's here! We have to go, before they-!"

I shriek in surprise as the wall next to me explodes outwards, a blonde-haired man with bright blue eyes and a gaudy white outfit grinning savagely at me. He throws a hand forwards, a golden glow enveloping my body before it yanks me out of the window and throws me through the wall behind me, rubble landing atop me and causing me to cry out in pain.

"Kitsune! I knew I would see your face here!" the man declares with pride laced into every word, the arrogance practically rolling off of the man in waves, "Did you forget what happened last time we met? You didn't learn your lesson?"

Groaning in response, I try to stand from where I lay atop a portion of the wall, my eyes widening as I realize that I am pinned. Grunting, I turn my head and wipe some blood off of my forehead, the gash above my brow bleeding freely. Fighting off panic, I struggle to lift the rubble off of me until I hear footsteps from behind me, struggling to turn my head enough to see him as I lay on my stomach between the pieces of rubble.

"The little Kitsune is trapped in my web, it seems," he coos out, an almost disarmingly sweet smile on his face as he steps into my view, crouching down in front of me and cupping my chin to tilt my head enough to look into my eyes, "Oh my, but you are a beauty. Even filled with anger, those emerald eyes are gorgeous."

"What the h-hell do you want, Paladin? You say you're a Hero, but you keep trying t-to flirt with me," I grumble out, stuttering softly from the pain in my head and back, "Well, news flash. Throwing me through a w-wall is the worst way to do that. You gonna gloat all day, asshole?"

"Now, that's not very nice...and I disagree with you, my dear," he says, inching his lips closer to mine with lidding eyes, as if about to kiss me, "I would say you're in the best possible position for me to get in your pants. It's not like the police will enter while I'm still inside. You're trapped, and we're all alone."

"Do you want to fuck m-me, or kill me? Because I'm getting s-some really mixed vibes here," I say, grimacing at the admittedly handsome face that is practically touching mine, "Also, y-you definitely are not getting with me. Fuck o-off, sleazebag."

"You are quite intent on being cruel to me, Kitsune," Paladin breathily says, gently pressing his lips to mine in a tender kiss, stroking my cheek with a hand. My eyes widen, and I tremble softly in confused arousal as I realize that one of the most famous Heroes, Paladin the Generous, is kissing me. Breaking off the kiss a few moments later, he licks his lips and strokes the back of my head with a hand as he speaks in an airy tone, "Won't you accept my affections? I truly do desire you, and I would like to spend my life with you."

Blushing softly, I look away from him and consider his offer for a moment, furrowing my brows and shaking my head a moment later, looking towards the ground, "Sorry, b-but...no. Maybe if we met under d-different circumstances, but I've got too much going on in my life for anything like a relationship."

Silently stroking my head for another moment, Paladin sighs in frustration before standing, making me relax a bit, assuming that he will leave now that he can't have what he wants. his footsteps towards the doorway make me redouble my efforts to get free, intent on getting my ill-gotten gains and lowering that fucking debt.

"That's unfortunate," I hear from behind me, my eyes widening as I feel a pair of hands grabbing my ass, "I so wanted to do this with your consent, Kitsune. You've been a pain in my ass for a while, and I was hoping to extend an olive branch, but you've gone and slapped my kindness away with the flimsiest of excuses."

"What!? Hey! Get away from there!" I demand in anger and annoyance, my attempts to kick at him blocked by the rubble pinning me, "Stop grabbing my ass, you pervert! I'll kill you!"

Not heeding my words, Paladin begins to squeeze and grope my rear, making me gasp and blush brighter as he plays with my body. My head turns to try and get a look at him, brows furrowed in anger and shame, "I-I said get away! This is illegal! This i-is rape!"

"Such a harsh term. I prefer to call it 'aggressive loving,'" he says with a noticeable change in his tone. All traces of politeness and civility are gone from his voice, replaced only with a cruel joy, pleased that she is not enjoying the experience, "You're going to make such a fine partner for the afternoon. I haven't felt an ass this plush in years."

"I d-don't care! M-mmm...s-stop! I hate you!" I cry out with helplessness, the reality of the situation hammering in like a freight train as I feel Paladin pulling at my bodysuit with the intent of ripping it open at my groin, "Fucking p-prick! Shithead! Motherf-fucker! Eeek!"

The fabric of my suit tears, exposing the basic undergarments that I usually wear on missions, my lower lip quivering as I feel him pulling at them next. He hums a soft, pleasant tune as if he is not currently in the middle of molesting me, planting a soft kiss on my ass before tearing my underwear off, leaving my clothes in tatters.

"Wow, you really are gorgeous," he mumbles in response, parting my lower lips and earning an indignant gasp from me in response, his breath felt against my bare flesh, "I can't believe this worked so well. I'm going to enjoy this, my sweet little vixen."

Pressing his tongue against my slit, my vision turns red for a moment, my limbs straining against the rubble as I make one last effort to free myself, tears building in my eyes as I wordlessly beg him to stop.

"There's no point in...look out!" he calls out with genuine concern, making me pause for a moment as I turn my head to face him. Grunting as I feel something impact my head, I slump to the ground as my vision goes dark, my consciousness slipping away, the last words I hear being words of pleading from Paladin.

=====

Moaning in pain as I slowly come to, my brows furrow as I realize something seems to be twitching atop my head, and there is the distinct feeling of someone touching something unfamiliar, yet something that seems to be a part of me as well. Growling in annoyance as I try to sit up, I quickly find that my last memories are not in fact a bad dream, the rubble visible below me.

"Oh, good! You're awake. Don't worry, I healed your head injury up," I hear a familiar, sickly-sweet voice say in my ear, the feeling of something being squeezed sending a tingle up my spine and forcing a gasp from my lungs, "You never told me you were a literal vixen, my dear. Your fur is luxurious, I admit."

"What d-do you mean, jerk?" I growl out with narrowed eyes, turning my head to face him and gasping again as I see a red and white-furred tail in his hands, which seems to be attached to me, "What t-the...?"

"So this is new for you, hm? Regardless, this just makes it a bit more appealing. Such an exotic woman, and she's all mine," Paladin says with a hum of desire, resuming his stroking of my tail and giving a few gentle tugs, "You really are my little vixen now, aren't you?"

"S-shut the f-fuck up..." I mumble with a soft growl, looking away and feeling my new ears press to my head, "I don't know why I look like t-this now, but you need to s-stop."

"Hmm...how about this?" he starts, resting a hand on my bare rear, the 'Hero' clearly having torn off more of the cloth while I was unconscious, "If you give me a blowjob, and do a really good job, I'll stop. No catches, no strings attached. Just a damn good blowie, and you go free. How about it?"

"L-let me guess...you'll j-just fuck me if I say no?" I question, baring my teeth and turning my head away from him, my tail trying to pull away from him, "You're n-not very subtle. Fine, j-just get over here so I can get out of here. Fucking p-perv..."

Chuckling in amusement, he lets go of both my tail and my ass as he stands straight, then makes his way towards the door separating us. The rustling of cloth makes me gulp and blush softly, the half-naked man entering with a towering erection, the pillar of flesh almost a foot long and lined with a few noticeable veins.

"If you insist, my little vixen. If you bite me, I'll just leave you here like this for the police," he threatens with a pat on my head, stroking my fur a few times and pushing his cock into my face. Grimacing, I hold my breath and look away from it, refusing to acknowledge the surprisingly large pleasure pole pressing against her muzzle, "So make sure you don't do that. Open up, or I'll just head back to the other side."

Growling in annoyance, I let my lips part a bit, grunting in surprise as he shoves a notable amount of his cock into my maw, my eyes looking up at him with near alarm. He gives me another pat on the head, making me whimper softly, similarly to a fox, as his hips begin to ease further forwards.

"Relax and let it in, and it won't hurt," he advises, the veiny appendage slowly disappearing down my throat, making me gag softly and shudder as I feel a bulge form in my neck. Barely able to breathe, I take in what air I can through my nose, huffing and groaning in growing arousal as I take his scent in from the source, "See? Doesn't that feel nice? It definitely does for me, and I heard that cute little moan. You like this, despite all your protesting."

Growling softly, I narrow my eyes up at him, giving his length a soft suck in response as my clawed hand rises to grasp his hip. Humming in delight as he feels me start sucking his cock, he lets out a pleasured sigh once his groin presses to my muzzle, his entire breeding stick buried in me.

"Come now, I can smell you from over here. Mmm, I could get used to this. Want to come back to my place and stay with me, cutie?" he asks, making my ears fold back again and twitch against my skull, his chuckle felt against my muzzle, "Good thing you don't have a choice. All that money I've made is really good for having secret rooms built, in case you didn't know. You'll be nice and comfortable."

Eyes widening, I look up at him in shock and horror, gulping in nervousness and making him moan out in pleasure, "Y-yeah, do that again. Oh, fuck..."

Giving a muffled whimper, he begins to stroke the back of my head again, easing his hips back with another sweet smile, his eyes closing as the man allows himself to relax and enjoy himself. His hips ease back and forth, over and over again, each thrust accompanied by another stroke of my head or a mutter of pleasure from Paladin, my eyes squeezing shut as I try to bear his relentless assault.

"I'm going to get you a nice collar, and a pretty pink leash, with a nice little nametag attached to it," he promises with a hum, his cock throbbing in my throat and making me gag again as it jerks in my maw, the impact of his hips against my face audible in the room, "Then you can spend all day beside me, ready to suck me off and swallow your master's seed. You're such a good girl."

My ears flick softly, slowly rising back to their neutral position, a moan escaping my throat as I feel him rub my ear between two of his fingers, his motions never ceasing for a moment, "Doing s-such a good job. It seems almost a shame to leave just your muzzle stuffed. Mmm, get ready. A-almost there..."

Gulping repeatedly, I moan softly around his length, my eyes blinking open and blearily looking up at him, my head clouded by thoughts of sex and desire, internally berating myself for feeling this way. His hips pick up speed, hammering against my face and shortening the length of his thrusts, moaning out happily and holding my head in place as he thoroughly fucks it.

"G-gonna...c-cum!" he cries out with bliss, biting his lower lip and pressing my nose to his crotch, his throbbing and twitching cock shooting its load deep into my throat, the warmth that I suddenly feel making me swallow reflexively, "Fuuuck... Take i-it all, you beautiful little slut."

Swallowing down every drop that I can in the hopes of satisfying him enough to leave me be, hoping he won't follow through and fuck me in the store. His panting and groans taper off a few moments later, and he slowly slides his length from my throat, twitching as it shoots a few more drops of cum onto my tongue.

Swallowing the last of his cum, I shudder and scowl softly up at him, forcing my ears to fold to my head again to hide how much I enjoyed that, "Y-you happy now, d-dickhead? I fucking s-sucked you off, now get me out of here!"

"A-ah! Yes, of course..." Paladin says with a smirk, patting me on the head before heading towards the door again, his cock still hard and ready to keep going, "I could also just fuck you here, and take you with me as I leave. Easy enough to convince the police that your current state is due to your men and that you're just a victim that I will personally attend to."

"Hey! That's n-not what the deal was!" I shout out, coughing and rubbing my sore throat a moment later, scowling down at the ground and growling in frustration from my powerlessness, "You f-fucking piece of shit..."

"Stop acting like you aren't enjoying this too, you in-heat animal," he says with a soft growl of his own, grasping my tail and tugging, then...grabs a second tail and pulls that one too, "It's unfortunate that I only have two hands, or I would pull the third one too."

"I h-have three fucking tails!?" I cry with surprise and alarm, trying to close my legs again, whimpering as I realize that rubble really isn't budging in the slightest, "S-stop touching them! Fuck off!"

"You're so soaked that you're staining the concrete. You are just like me, someone driven by their desires and wants," he croons out, leaning closer to me and sliding his slick cock between my lower lips, earning a yelp of fear from me, despite the juices soaking his crotch, "Too bad for you. but I'm stronger than you are. I'm taking you for myself, and I will turn you into the perfect pet for me. I'll always be gentle with you if you behave."

"G-go to hell and d-die again," I grumble, the fear in my voice audible to myself, my eyes squeezing shut as he presses his tip to my slit, applying a bit of pressure and making me squirm, "Get a-away. Stop."

Azin
Azin
52 Followers
12