Paladin's Trap Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop moving so much, or I might slide deeper than I mean to," Paladin warns with barely concealed malice, his eyes narrowing in annoyance, whimpering as I fall still, "Good...good girl. Just relax, and I'll make you feel better than you ever have before."

Grunting softly as he applies more pressure, my tails jerk and my head snaps up as he slips into me, gritting my teeth to stop the moan that is building up from leaving my throat. I gasp as he pushes deeper, my soaked walls stretching to accommodate the alien invader, my cheeks growing flushed enough to see through my fur.

"Ohhh my, you truly do feel spectacular. Like molten velvet around me, you fit me like a glove," he coos with a groan of pleasure, eyes closing as he pulls his hips back and thrusts into me, a yelp escaping me and my legs tensing, "Your fur feels divine, and your moans are so cute, my adorable little vixen."

Stroking my head with a hand, he continues his assault on my lower half, my hands grasping the rubble with shudders and twitches. My head soon flops to the rubble below, all will to break free drained from me as I realize that I am truly trapped, and the 'Hero' is not going to stop his actions, intent on filling me and kidnapping me once he is done with me here.

"S-stoooop..." I weakly moan out, unable to stop my tails from lifting high and flagging for Paladin, nails digging into the rubble below me in annoyance as I attempt to hide my own enjoyment, "It d-doesn't feel good..."

"Your body is definitely more honest than you are, pet," he says with a hum, rubbing his fingers against my lower lips as he speeds up his thrusting, his groin slapping against my rear with each thrust, fully hilting each time, "The fact that you can take someone my size, let alone how wet you are, shows just how much you're enjoying this. You're loving this, and I can give you this pleasure every single day."

"Go f-fuck yourself," is my muttered response, burying my face among the debris to hide the expression of lust and desire, panting and whining in bliss, "I d-don't like it!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, my dear pet. You just need to lay there and take my dick," he says with a soft growl, gently grasping my throat and making me shudder in arousal as he lifts my head from its hiding place, "Don't hide that cute little muzzle, I want to see every little expression you make."

Gritting my teeth, I let out a weak growl as I bare my teeth, grasping his wrist with my hand and giving an instinctive buck of my hips, "You're g-going to regret this, asshole. Maybe n-not today, but you will."

"The only thing I regret is not doing this sooner," he responds with a chuckle, locking his lips with mine and giving a few rougher thrusts into me, my eyes fluttering as he picks up the pace and begins to all but slam into me, earning a deep, guttural moan from me in return.

Humming in delight, he strokes and caresses my neck, slipping his tongue between my lips and into my maw to explore my fox-like muzzle. His other hand slides under the rubble, squeezing and rubbing one of my breasts and making me moan even louder, unable to even hope to stop the lude sounds escaping me from his brutal actions.

It barely takes another few minutes before he is panting and shuddering like a beast in a rut, fucking me with wild abandon and playing with my body as he pleases. His cock twitches hard in me, signaling his approaching climax and bringing a shameful one of my own all the closer. His thrusts shorten in length, similarly to when he fucked my face, his grip on my throat tightening slightly in warning to not pull away, making my toes curl as I cum around his length.

Moaning in satisfaction at making me cum first, he continues for a few more moments, his hips soon slamming against mine as he begins to fill me with his searing-hot seed, my walls instinctively squeezing and twitching around his length due to how sensitive I am from my own orgasm. Breaking the kiss, he releases my neck and strokes the side of my head, clearly too exhausted to fight back against him at all anymore.

"W-well, my little pet...it seems like it's time for the two of us to make our way home," he coos with a chuckle, easily lifting the rubble atop me and tossing it away with a similar golden glow as the one he tossed her through the wall with, "I can't wait to get you to the Rune Master...he's been asking if I found another toy recently. You'll be the perfect pet before long, I promise. It only takes a little training."

Too weak to even give a verbal response, I whimper softly and lay where I am, unable to stop him from hoisting me up and over his shoulder, Paladin reaching for his pants before halting in place. Confused, I turn my head to see what is giving him pause, and I internally smirk as I realize that one of Hivemind's robots is sitting atop the cloth, its mechanical eye menacingly staring up at him.

"Not this cheap trick again... Get out of here, you stupid robot!" Paladin shouts as he kicks the robot, a slapping sound ringing out in the room and causing him to tilt his head, "What the...? Why is it stuck to my foot!?"

"Good afternoon, you son of a bitch," a monotone, mechanical voice says, the origin seeming to be the machine latched onto Paladin's leg, a chuckle resonating from within its hollow body, "You aren't getting away so easily, not after what you've done today. Kitsune, your men brought everything from the store back to us. You're almost home free."

I feel a weight land on my back, and I gasp softly in pain as I feel something stab into my thigh, a burning feeling rushing through my veins as newfound strength courses through me. Grinning, I materialize an illusory pistol and point it directly at Paladin's shoulder, the loud bang that echoes through his ear making him recoil and drop me. Twisting my body, I land on my feet, materializing a 'fake' flashbang grenade and throwing it at his feet, the magical explosive detonating a moment after I take cover behind a large chunk of rubble.

A terrified scream rips from Paladin's throat a moment after the flashbang detonates, and the skittering of many metallic legs reaches my ears through the chaos, my grin growing wider and a chuckle escaping me despite the situation, "Holy shit, he actually sent a micro-hive to pull my ass from the fire. Thank you so much Hivemind, you glorious bastard!"

Peeking around the corner, my chuckle turns into a full-blown laugh as I see Paladin attempting to pull off and evade the, very likely, hundred-strong spider-droids. Taking the moment to look around, my ears flick as I realize that the bag I had stuffed earlier is still in sight, then I dash towards it. Slinging it over my shoulder, and grimacing at the feeling of cum leaking down my thighs, I run for the nearest window and leap out of it, grateful that I had thought to open this one prior to our scuffle.

"See you, you piece of fucking shit!" I call back with a giggle, hurrying to the escape route that we had established before setting out for our mission. It takes a bit of effort to sneak past the line of police while both naked and looking like a quadrupedal fox, but I manage to reach the alleyway where our escape vehicles are parked, panting and scowling as I take in the sight of the twenty-five men I hired staring at me like a piece of meat, "If any of you empty-headed numbskulls even so much as fucking think about it, I'll cut your balls off and feed them to you."

"O-oh god, it's the boss!" one of them cries out in alarm, the group of them getting ready to depart and doing their best to ignore the naked fox, my voice not having changed in the slightest during the transformation, "Get a move on and get in the vans!"

Sighing in annoyance, I head to one of the largest vehicles we have, opening the passenger door and raising a brow at the seat's occupant, "Are you coming out willingly?"

"U-um...yes?" the dumb fuck oh so intelligently replies, making me roll my eyes and step to the side to allow him to exit, and he gives me a nod of respect as he heads for another vehicle. I hop onto the seat after taking the bag off of my back, setting it down at my feet and groaning in frustration. Glancing to the driver, I see him looking at my face with great concern, clearly not sure how to behave now that I'm basically naked and clearly had sex, "You have something you want to say? Better hope it's worth risking getting shot."

Gulping as I pull out my Glock from the somehow surviving holster around my waist, he shakes his head with clear nervousness and fear, unwilling to risk upsetting me, "N-no, Miss! Just thought you looked a l-little more...f-fierce today?"

The silence stretches on for a moment, then two, then three, and the goon lets out a sigh of relief as I lower the gun and slide it back into the holster, "Just shut the fuck up and drive... I'm going to kill that fucker the next time I see him. Normal bullets don't work, illusionary bullets just stun him...let's see if he can stop armor-piercing rounds next time."

12