Paladin's Trap Pt. 02

Story Info
Kitsune and her lover move forward in their relationship.
5.5k words
4.8
2.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azin
Azin
52 Followers

Sighing to myself as I finish putting on a fresh change of clothes after a very thorough shower, a turtleneck sweater and a pair of blue jeans to help keep me warm, I sit down on my bed and flop back onto it, staring up at the metal ceiling of my room within the Aspect headquarters. Memories flash before my eyes, reminding me of what happened only hours earlier in the day. The humiliation as Paladin took me like an object that he could just possess.

"That bastard... I swear I'm going to make him regret doing that!" I shout angrily, my voice echoing softly in the large room, the spacious living quarters courtesy of Hivemind, the one who built this entire base, "The only real positive here is that I learned something new about my Psichotic powers! I guess I got some of the debt lowered too, but fuck... I'm a living being, damn it!"

Groaning in pain as I sit up, I slide the sleeve of my sweater up enough to see my bare, furless arm, a far cry from the coat of fur that I had somehow managed to get rid of halfway to the headquarters. I didn't need to shoot anyone, since the hired 'help' was smart enough not to make any snide comments about what happened. Realizing that the sun is likely hanging low on the horizon, I grunt softly as I make a visible effort to stand before plodding towards my door, all my earlier grace and finesse tossed out the window.

"God damn it, I'm so sore...maybe Hivemind has something that can help," I mutter, pressing the button beside the door and stepping through it after it opens automatically with a soft hissing noise, "It's not like that mad genius hasn't come up with something more complicated than painkillers. Should be a walk in the park."

Chuckling softly to myself as I imagine the robotic man in a doctor's coat, a stethoscope around his neck, and a pair of glasses over his blank, metallic face, I nearly stumble on my way down the hallway and towards his personal lab.

"Snrk! M-maybe we should retire from being Villains and just open a pharmacy! Ha, I bet we could do it...not sure what I would be doing, but fuck it," I dismiss the silly idea with a wave of my hand, stepping to the side to avoid one of Hivemind's larger bots as it carries a crate filled with something I can only guess at to another room, "I think I'd die of boredom, even if we could pull something like that off. Been too much thrill in my life lately, though..."

Snickering at the idea of me wearing office apparel and sitting at a computer, I knock at the door next to me, adorned with a logo of a brain with a trio of hexagons stacked behind it. Waiting a few moments for the sounds of machinery inside to die down, I give the one who opens the door a shit-eating grin, waving a hand in greeting.

"Yo. Is the doctor in, Hivemind?"

"What the hell are you blathering on about now, you fool? Get in here, we need to go over what went wrong during your mission and how we can prevent it from happening again," he says with a frown, his metallic features somehow able to move and change like everyone else's, despite his clearly mechanical body, gesturing for me to enter and stepping to the side, "You think Paladin will stop because of your terrible jokes? That he'll laugh himself to death? Get serious, Kitsune."

The grin falls from my face, replaced with a scowl as I step into the huge laboratory and take a seat near his desk, the usual place we discuss matters like this, "Fine, I'm fucking serious. I seriously want to kick Paladin's ass. I seriously want to put a bullet between his eyes! I seriously want to tear him to pieces for what he did!"

"Understandably," Hivemind simply responds, closing the door to his lab and taking a seat behind his desk, his steely gaze filled with malice. Were it aimed at me, I would be very concerned right now, "You went through a horrible experience. Paladin may have a job as a Hero, but he is scum. The public opinion is what protects him from the law, and I suggest that rather than being angry, we focus on solutions."

"Solutions to what? Do you have a way for him to un-fuck me? To make sure he didn't get me pregnant!?" I practically screech, gasping softly as I realize who I am raising my voice to, "S-sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you."

"No harm done," he says with a roll of his eyes, then opens a drawer in his desk before placing something on the table. Leaning closer, my eyes widen as I realize that this is a type of bullet, the tip painted an angry shade of red, "This, however, will most definitely do harm. It's a prototype bullet, filled with Psichotic energy and patterned to implode along with its immediate vicinity. It's tested for up to six inches of spatial implosion. Stop worrying about offending me, and focus on using this to get your revenge."

"Y-yeah...what am I going to tell Marissa...?" I halfheartedly ask, letting my gaze fall to the floor below me, not a speck of dust in sight to focus my attention on, "I can't just keep it a secret from her."

"You tell her the truth. If she is truly the one for you, she will not leave you. She will support and care for you, especially given that the waste of protein forced that on you," Hivemind simply suggests, shrugging his shoulders before standing and walking towards a display with a cloth draped over it, "Speaking of Marissa, I made something that you and she can make good use of. Let me just..."

Grunting softly in annoyance as the cloth gets snagged on something, he furrows his brows and gives it a harder tug, then gives it a firm yank before smiling in satisfaction as the snag tears free. The display previously hidden below it contains a pair of golden and black gauntlets, easily reaching up to the elbow, with sharp metal claws on each fingertip.

"Here we are! I call them cat claws! I also installed a slot for a small vial of poison, or if you need to collect a fluid," he says with clear cheer, excited about showing off his newest successful project, "You might not be able to use them anymore, given recent developments, but Marissa most definitely can! Spend the night with her and give her this, maybe get a meal and watch a movie. You need to relax for a bit while I make more things to completely ruin Paladin's day."

"You're sure?" I ask, lifting my head to meet his gentle gaze, a soft smile on his face. Blinking for a moment, I shake my head to try and get rid of my surprise, the genius roboticist almost never seen with anything but a scowl or neutrality, "I...I still owe you for the retrieval fee, don't I? Shouldn't I be going on another job?"

"You aren't just exhausted, you're traumatized. It's entirely understandable, but you need the love of your life with you to help you through this. Not a middle-aged robot who couldn't work up the courage to ask his crush out to prom," he says with a wink, making me cringe softly and recoil from him, "What? I can show empathy, you silly fox. Just get out of here and enjoy the night! Forget about the fee, too! It's on the house this time!"

Jumping a bit from the sudden change in volume, I nod my head and jump from my seat, hurrying towards the door with wide eyes, "Y-yes, sir! Thank you, sir!"

"Take the damn claws with you, you airhead!" Hivemind calls to me, sighing in frustration as I come to a screeching halt and run towards the open display, "Have you lost all sense? She's going to need those by tomorrow morning, or I get ten percent off of my total payment!"

"Sorry!" I sheepishly reply, ignoring the soft smile that grows on his face and scooping up the gloves with a hand before booking it for the door, "Have a good night! Bye!"

I barely manage to hear him chuckle in amusement as I head out of the room, hightailing it to my room to gather a few things before using my phone to make a call. Dialing the number in, I smile in excitement as I wait for the intended recipient to answer. Practically squealing in joy as I hear a soft click, the velvety-soft voice of my girlfriend heard loud and clear, "Hello? Hero Bastet speaking. If this is an emergency, I am currently on break."

"Marissa!" I say with pure joy, practically beaming at the phone in my hand and delighting in the surprised gasp from the other end, "Guess who it is! The first two don't count."

"Amaranth! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry that I didn't recognize your number! How are you doing, love?" she sweetly says in my ear, her slight purr making me shudder in arousal, "Everything alright, or would you like this kitty to give you some cuddles?"

"A-actually...no, everything isn't alright. Can we meet up soon? Maybe in an hour or two?" I ask with a subdued voice, the tone I use making it clear to the love of my life that I am indeed not well, "It's pretty important, and...you deserve to know. I won't tell you something this important over the phone."

"Are you breaking up with me, or something? Babe, did I do something wrong?" Marissa asks with sadness, my eyes widening as I realize how my statement came across.

"No! Nothing like that, I swear! It's just...something happened to me," I respond, glancing down at the bed with a soft frown, "I'm sorry I worried you like that."

"Alright, then...who do I have to beat up? Was it that prick Aftershock? He didn't hurt you, did he?" she questions me, intent on figuring out what is bothering me, "I'll be right there, don't you go anywhere! You're home, right?"

"Y-yeah, but it wasn't hi-"

"Got it! On my way to slap a bitch!" she shouts away from the phone, hanging up a moment later and making me sight in frustration, rubbing the bridge of my nose with a hand.

"I love her, but fucking hell...she really needs to calm down and listen."

=====

"Paladin did what!?" Marissa screams with an angry hiss, her cat-like ears twitching in irritation and her black-furred tail lashing with rage as she paces around my room, "I'll skin him alive and toss him to the fucking pigs! I don't mean the cops, I mean the fucking farm animals!"

"M-Marissa, please calm down! I'm going to try to find a way to defeat him on my own terms. Please, don't...do anything drastic. Don't throw your career away over me," I plead with her, shaking my head and gently grasping her wrists, ignoring the yellow, slit eyes looking into my own with intense fury, "I mean it. Look, I'm already a Villain. Just because I might be pregnant doesn't mean you should-"

"You might be pregnant!?" she screams, holding the sides of her head and taking deep breaths in an attempt to calm herself, her eyes wide and glossed over, "This is bad, this is really bad... Babe, I'm here for you! No matter what happens!"

"We still don't know! I took a morning-after pill when I first got back here," I say, wrapping my arms around her and giving her a soft squeeze, stroking her back with a hand as the other simply hugs her to me, "Just breathe, okay? You need to relax, just cuddle with me on the bed."

Gently letting go of her, I grasp her hand before leading her towards the said bed, sitting on the edge of it and helping her take a seat beside me. I give a smile, stroking her hand with a finger as I lean against her, rubbing my cheek on her shoulder. Marissa sighs softly, taking a few more deep breaths before turning and hugging my head between her breasts, earning a surprised yelp from me.

"I'm glad you're okay, Amaranth. I won't kill him...or even attack him, stop giving me that look," she says with a huff as she sees me raise a brow, making me smile softly in satisfaction and nuzzle her chest, "I'm going to find a way to drag his name through the mud, though. I won't rest until I prove him as the bastard he is, and have him behind bars. His charade is going to come to an end, I promise that."

"Thank you. Promise you won't get too close to him, I don't want you to get hurt too. I don't know if he would ever do that to another Hero, but..." I trail off as I let the implications hang in the air, sighing in exhaustion a moment later, "I'm just glad that Hivemind isn't pissed off at me about all of that. Turns out that even machines have souls. I wondered sometimes, but today just confirmed that he isn't a bad guy. Greedy, but not evil."

"I promise, don't worry. I won't go anywhere near him, I'm just going to search for evidence," Marissa replies with a smile, stroking my head and kissing my forehead, "There won't be any risk for me. If...you are pregnant, what do you want to do about the child?"

"I think I'll keep them...unless the doctors say that giving birth will kill me. I know Mom had a lot of problems giving birth to me and my brother," I state with a shrug, giving her chest a kiss before squeezing her softly again, "It might just be because she gave birth to twins, though. I hear she had a twin too, so maybe I'll wind up with a pair of little goblins."

Snickering softly, Marissa hugs my head to her again and gives me a tender kiss, this one entirely unlike Paladin's. Her soft and sweet lips begin to press more firmly to mine as she grows more passionate in her affections, moaning hungrily and licking my lips as if requesting entry. I gladly allow her in, her warm tongue rubbing over my teeth, now somewhat sharper after discovering my fox form.

"M-mmm..." she moans into my mouth, breaking the kiss a few moments later and looking into my eyes, winking and giggling softly, "You also mentioned a surprise? I always love your surprises."

"Yeah, I d-did," I stutter out, my breath stolen from me from the passionate kiss, my gaze filled with love for my girlfriend, "Close your e-eyes. I promise you w-will love it."

Smiling happily, Marissa closes her eyes and patiently waits for me, and I take several moments to figure out how to change my form again. Soon enough, I feel the familiar sensation of fur against my body and my clothing, and looking between my eyes is enough to confirm my thoughts. Chuckling mischievously, I nuzzle under my lover's neck and give her a lick, my tails brushing repeatedly against her hands as I loudly hum in delight.

"Alright, open y-your eyes," I coo as I feel her stiffen in surprise, slowly opening her eyes and gasping in delight as she realizes what she is now hugging, "I take it that m-means you like it? You always did say that y-you loved foxes."

"Oh...my...god..." Marissa practically squeaks out with a growing smile, practically vibrating in excitement as she gives my head a testing stroke to confirm that what she is seeing is real. Squealing in happiness, she begins to cuddle me much more enthusiastically, nuzzling my head and kissing me repeatedly, "You're so cute! Can you just stay like this forever and keep me warm every night? I'll even move in here!"

Slightly dazed from the affectionate assault, I take a moment to process her words, my ears flicking in curiosity as I tilt my head, the action only seeming to further endear me to her, "Why would y-you leave your high-rise to come live here? Besides, moving in practically screams that you're here for one of us..."

"So what? I don't care if the whole world knows that you're my lover, Amaranth," Marissa says with a happy grin, kissing me on the nose and making me sneeze softly, "You're seriously freaking cute though, you know that? I just want to strip us naked and snuggle under the sheets!"

"What's stopping you?" I ask, waggling my brows and giving her a soft kiss, my tails stroking her legs and arms, "I didn't just show you this form to be cute. I want to see what we can do with this body. I'm all yours. Just...please help me forget about him?"

"As you wish," Marissa says with a hum, kissing me and starting to tug my shirt up my body. Her nails glide through my fur, just sharp enough to feel them grazing against my skin, making me shudder in delight as she exposes my chest and begins to pull my pants down next, "I'll happily help you forget all about him. You're going to be too busy screaming my name," she says with a dominant purr, her tail lazily swaying in the air.

She tosses my shirt to the side and hugs me to her as she yanks my jeans down and off of my legs, my cheeks darkening in an aroused blush. Leaning back from me, she sits up and quickly disrobes as well, throwing our clothes off of the bed and pressing our bare bodies close with a happy sigh.

"Lay back, and I'll take good care of you. You need my gentle touch, and I won't disappoint," Marissa declares with confidence, kissing my cheek before gently nudging me onto my back, hands trailing over my sides and hips. Gasping in pleasure as she plants a kiss on my neck, I allow her to slowly kiss her way down my body, my hands gently resting atop her head, "You're so cute and soft, It makes me a little jealous. I'm satisfied with you being all mine, but I would kill to have this figure. You're...sure you want to keep going?"

"Of course," I say without hesitation, stroking one of her ears and delighting in hearing a soft purr escape her throat, "I'm not going to let that asshole ruin our fun time. I'm all yours, just as you are all mine. That won't change now, unless you want to stop."

"No, I want to do this as well. Many victims of...that often have an aversion to sex afterwards," she comments with a sad smile, nuzzling against my stomach and purring again, distracting me from any possible sadness by gently rubbing my inner thigh, "I'm just glad you're not too badly scarred and won't leave me because of it. Open up those gorgeous legs, and let your kitty get to licking."

Shuddering in delight, I nod my head and bite my lip with a hum, letting my legs part wide to expose my now furred slit, shimmering softly with my juices. My grip on her head tightens as I feel her press her lips to mine, giving a firm lick up the length of it and earning a throaty moan from me. Purring at my response, Marissa gives another lick, and another, soon building up a rhythm as she eats me out with her rough tongue.

"I m-missed this, Marissa," I breathlessly moan into the air, my hips bucking a bit on instinct as my tails stroke her arms and neck, the growing pleasure sending tingles down my spine. Growling softly in arousal as she gives my clit a gentle nip, I continue to stroke her head, letting mine fall back onto the bed as I allow her to do as she pleases with me, "Just me and y-you, showing our love for each other. Mm, keep going! Please!"

Not disappointing me in the slightest, Marissa begins to push more firmly with each lick, parting my slit and exposing the soft pink flesh within, the sensations causing my back to arch in sheer bliss. My eyes flutter and I grit my teeth as I feel her press her lips to me and slowly insert her tongue, rubbing and stroking my thighs the entire time. I pant and moan, squirming softly and letting my tongue loll out as I grow more aroused, happily letting her continue to eat me out.

"F-fuck yes...t-that feels s-so good, Marissa. Want me to r-return the favor?" I ask her with another shudder of pleasure, my vision going white for an instant as she wiggles her tongue inside of me, shaking her head softly, "Aww, a-alright. Ohhh f-fuck! Right t-there..."

Pushing further and further, Marissa focuses entirely on pleasing me, licking and lapping with clear desire and fervent lust, her hands and tongue never stopping for a moment as the moments turn into minutes, my eyes growing unfocused as she drives me closer and closer to climax.

"H-hon, I'm getting close," I warn her, moaning and bucking my hips against her face as she hits a particularly sensitive spot in me, "If you d-don't want a face full of my cum, you might w-want to- Eep! Ohhh!"

Her hands slide under my rear, lifting me up and firmly pressing her lips to my soaked hole, the angle forcing me to watch every moment of her love-fueled actions, my cheeks darkening even more as my hands fall to my sides. My eyes drift shut, and I simply moan out my love and desire for her, shuddering and letting my legs splay wide as I cum, my juices splashing onto Marissa's face and wetting her lips, the cat-like woman not seeming to mind as she happily laps it up.

Azin
Azin
52 Followers
12