Paladin's Trap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh f-fuck, that's hot," I whisper aloud, shuddering in delight as she fixes a predatory look on me and begins to slowly crawl up my body, letting my rear rest against the bed once more, "Wanting t-to cuddle?"

"Not in the slightest," Marissa declares with a purr, nuzzling into my neck and gently stroking my head with a hand, "I want you to close your eyes and lay back again."

"A surprise, h-huh? Alright, I'll bite," I respond with a chuckle, kissing her cheek before laying back and closing my eyes, still panting hard, "Just don't keep me w-waiting for too long."

"Don't worry about that," she says as she slowly crawls off of the bed and steps onto the metal floor below. Straining my ears, I hear only the sound of a zipper undoing itself and rustling noises for a moment, and I recall the backpack that Marissa carried in with her, "You won't regret it, I promise. It'll be amazing for both of us."

"Just h-hurry up, love," I plead with a huff, my hips shifting and my eyes remaining shut, "I feel like I'm on fire. Don't leave me like t-this."

Snorting in amusement, Marissa decides to not respond for the moment, the soft clinking of metal heard as she prepares her surprise. Tilting my head in confusion, I wonder why she would bring something like handcuffs for this. Is she wanting to roleplay? Did she decide to arrest me? Oh fuck, I really hope she didn't decide to arrest me.

The sound of metal and leather rubbing against each other makes my ears twitch as I try to figure out just what she is doing, since handcuffs don't have leather built into them. It almost sounds like...

"Marissa, what t-the hell did you bring?" I finally ask, tempted to open my eyes, yet not wanting to ruin the surprise despite my impatience, "Please j-just tell me."

"Fine, fine. Open your eyes and get ready for a fun ride, cutie," I hear from directly next to my ear, her purring causing me to shudder in delight as I let my eyes open and look up at her. Gently grasping my chin, she directs my gaze a tad lower and towards her crotch. Gasping in surprise, I take in the sight of the large, knotted canine cock attached to a strap-on mount, the sight making my cheeks flush dark in embarrassment and arousal, "I got this just for you, my little Kitsune. I didn't realize that you would be a literal vixen, but I'm glad I thought to bring it."

Taking a moment to trail my eyes along the length of it, lingering on the knot, I shudder in arousal and fear in equal measures. Gulping nervously, I take in the sight of my love, naked aside from the sizeable length protruding from her groin, her hourglass figure bringing some saucy images to mind, "I t-think I can take it. You r-really want to use that on me?"

"I can still smell that piece of shit's scent on you," Marissa says with a soft growl, positioning herself between my legs and smirking as she leans close to kiss me, maintaining eye contact the entire time, "You're mine. Not that asshole's. Mine. I'm going to make sure every trace of his scent is gone from you. The fact that I get to fuck you like this is just a bonus, love."

Squeaking in arousal, I tense up for only a moment as I feel her new appendage rest against me, her arms wrapping around me in a loving, gentle embrace. Sighing a moment later, I wrap my arms around her and nuzzle into her neck, Marissa's scent helping me focus on nothing else except for her, the smell much more defined in this form.

"Not to mention, there is a vial of fake cum to fill you up and make it feel like I'm cumming inside of you," she says with a soft growl, nibbling on my neck and making me moan softly as she grinds the length against me, "Do you want that, love? You want me to make you all mine again?"

"Like n-nothing else! Please, j-just take me! I want y-you inside of me!" I beg with pleading eyes, squirming in an attempt to get the tip to slip inside of me, "S-stop fucking teasing me and breed me!"

Chuckling in sick amusement of my suffering, Marissa eases her hips back and presses the tip to my entrance, a pleading whine escaping from my throat as I buck my hips. The evil torturer moves her hips in time with mine, not allowing me to push the tip inside of me, my brows furrowing in annoyance, "Relax and sit still, my needy vixen. I'll make sure you aren't left wanting. Do you trust me?"

Tilting my head and raising a brow in confusion, I growl softly before whimpering in need, laying back and going still, "That's s-such a stupid fucking question. You w-would never have learned where I live if I d-didn't, let alone have learned what I'm into. I love you, but please just shut up and f-fuck me."

"It's just so much fun to tease you," the evil she-demon says as she rubs the tip of that beautiful toy against me, depriving me of the pleasure it could bring me for only another moment before it begins to easily part my slicked walls, "You won't be getting any sleep tonight, my lovely fuckbuddy. I'm going to screw your brains out and then keep going for good measure."

The idea alone is enough to make me clench down on her cock as she grasps my wrists and pins them both above my head, a clinking sound heard nearby as something metallic tightens around my wrists, my eyes widening in surprise. Glancing up, I freeze as I realize that my wrists are bound in place by a set of thick, steel handcuffs, whimpering with a trace of fear.

"You're not under arrest, I'm just making sure you can't run off and escape what I have in mind for you," Marissa coos as she nuzzles into my neck and gives a few nibbles, thrusting into me and making me cry out in pleasure, "Just relax. No harm will ever come to you while I am close by."

Moaning out in delight, I buck my hips again, and the wonderful feline above me rocks her hips back and forth, burying her toy deeper and deeper with each forward motion. Feeling the knot press against my entrance makes my vision go white for an instant as I nearly cum from the sensations alone, waves of pleasure running through my body.

"A-ahhh!" I cry, arms jerking in their restraints and my legs wrapping around her, not intending to let Marissa go anywhere either. Panting hard, I can do little to stop the voracious woman atop me from licking and kissing where she pleases, soon attaching herself to one of my furry breasts and suckling like a needy child, "F-fucking hell, Marissa...you're t-the best. Keep fucking m-me, please!"

Purring around my nipple, she gives me a firm lick, my body trembling and jerking as she ravages me, her thrusts growing in speed and power. Her hips slamming against mine, Marissa's hand raises to my free breast, my eyes crossing for a moment as she begins to play with it. A wide smile spreading my muzzle, my head falls back against the bed, my cries of pleasure echoing through the room.

My arms jerk and twitch in the cuffs, hands grasping the chains and pulling enough to sit up a bit, just enough to give the top of her head a few loving licks, my tails curled around her legs and determined not to let her pull out. Her teeth grazing my sensitive flesh, Marissa pinches my other nipple and begins to thrust more roughly, her lidded eyes fixed upon my face.

"O-ohhh! I'm s-so close, Marissa! Don't s-stop, please!" I outright beg with trembling limbs, my breaths coming in as quick and fast bursts, hands squeezing the chains tightly, "I'm g-going t-to cum! Oh f-fuck!"

Letting out a long, loud moan, I buck my hips against my equally pleased lover, her thrusts not slowing down for even a moment as she fucks me through my orgasm. My juices splash over my groin and the bed, wetting Marissa's crotch as well as she continues to roughly fuck me. Her head pops off of my nipple, giving it one more gentle bite before pressing her lips to mine in a passionate, if mildly awkward kiss.

My muzzle parts to allow my lover entrance to it, my whimpers and moans only growing in pitch as she licks over my teeth and tongue, not put off in the slightest by my new appearance. A tear of joy falls from my eye, and I push against her lips as I let my eyes drift shut, happy to let Marissa keep going for as long as she wants to. It takes only a few more minutes before she reaches her climax, opting to hug me close to her like a living body pillow as she rails my soaking pussy with that wonderful pleasure stick, her eyes squeezing shut as she breaks the kiss.

"Get r-ready! I'm g-going to knot you! Oh f-fuck, Amaranth!" she cries out with love and affection dripping from every word, pressing her face into my neck, and pushing the knot against my slit, intending to push it into me, "J-just...a b-bit...more! Oh! M-mmmm!"

Her entire body shakes and shudders as the knot pops inside of me with an audible sound, my eyes drifting shut while I enjoy her purrs and mewls of delight, her juices adding to the notable puddle forming on the sheets below us as I simply bask in the pleasure we brought each other. Yelping softly, I cum again as she rocks her hips against me, the warm vial of fake seed emptying into my womb and creating a pleasant warmth within my core.

It takes a few moments for Marissa to collect herself, her legs shaking softly from the intense orgasm, hands lazily trailing over my body as she opens her eyes and sits up, my bleary eyes gazing up into her's, "You f-feel any better, my sexy vixen? I hope I didn't wear y-you out too badly."

"Are y-you kidding? You look l-like you're gonna pass out," I giggle with amusement, nuzzling against her cheek and humming in happiness, "But yes, I feel much better. Is his scent gone?"

"Mhm! You are now Paladin scent-free, c-courtesy of Bastet Air Fresheners," my dorky lover jokes with a chuckle, kissing me on the lips before burying her face in my neck again, "Ohh, this fur is just so soft! I could do this for hours..."

"...want t-to have another round?" I ask with a tilt of my head, lidding my eyes at the beautiful woman atop me, my tails stroking her thighs and sides.

"Oh, absolutely. I already said you aren't getting any sleep tonight, my little vixen. I'm giving us two more minutes before I bring you to pleasure town again."

12