All Comments on 'Palau Palsu: Love For Sale'

by Javahead

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You almost mirrored my fantasy with this piece....syabas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You almost mirrored my fantasy with this piece....syabas!

Looking forward to the sequel.

Hhhmmm...Lena and Ceci have given birth and are now in a 40-day confinement (as is usual in the Pulau Palsu part of the world). Ceci suggested to Dhia, and Lena suggested to Zarah to stay in the house during their confinement to "look after" the master's "needs". Dhia and Zarah readily agree, both of then dying to try master's BWC. Then Hanna finds out and wants in......

- mz -

CimenRunarCimenRunarover 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading this well written story and wonder if there is to be a sequel? For example, both Ceci and Lena have both admitted, frequently, to enjoying the debauchery of the prostitution, Ceci has her predilection for being dominated, and Lena seems to love the idea of being used by multi partners. Whilst accepting that this appears to be a loving threesome, perhaps the films could become graphic; Lena’s suggestion she is tied up and gangbanged by a dozen men and Ceci similarly but in a dungeon. The other female characters could be brought in as supporting actors. I can’t help thinking that once the glow of the honeymoon period is over (and the babies are born) that the two will become bored with ‘normal sex’ and want more. I am not suggesting they cheat on their ‘Master’ but perhaps they use their obvious persuasive powers to get him to let them be more outrageous once more. 5 stars from me.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

So let's get this straight he gets two used up whores as his slaves but really they're using him because what he really is despite his tagline is a cuckold 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJavahead@Javahead
Long time tech guy, sometime writer back in the Usenet newsgroup days getting back into the game. Very attached. Fond of good food and drink, outdoor activities, and sarcasm. 11/10/19 "Plum Blossoms: Full Bloom Pt. 01" went live today. It's the first part of the novel ...