Palau Palsu: Love For Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't. I want this. I can do this." She sounded certain, and less nervous now. She giggled and wiggled her bottom at me invitingly. "Look!"

I looked closer and grinned. I'd thought the dark plastic knob nestled between her taut cheeks had just been a shadow. She giggled again when I tapped it.

I shook my head in surrender. "I guess you can. How long have you planned this?"

She sounded smug. "A while. I had to work up my courage, so I only started using this last week. But I think I'm ready for you."

"You probably are. But I'm still going to take it slow."

I did. I made a production of undressing, making her wait impatiently as I put my clothes neatly away. And before I did anything more, I pulled her tight and indulged in a long, slow kiss, feeling her stiff nipples digging into my chest as our tongues dueled. We were both short of breath when I finally scooped her up and set her gently down on the bed.

"How ready are you? We've never done this before -- what all did you do to prepare?"

Her giggle this time was definitely bawdy. "Oh, I'm definitely ready. I did some reading, and I've been stretching my butt all week with this plug. I want the real thing now!"

I tried to be gentle as I removed the plug. Though her anal ring was tight around the tapered base, it expanded easily as I pulled the thicker middle section through. It helped that she'd used lots of lube. The plug looked surprisingly clean as I set it aside.

She noticed me checking. "I told you I read up! I gave myself an enema, cleaned up, and used more lube than I thought I needed. Now come on -- fuck my ass!"

I gave her a smile and moved to do just that.

No matter what she said, I still made sure to lube my cock up well before I seated it against her entrance. Her asshole still gaped slightly open, but it had to stretch a little as I pressed my cock into and past the anal ring, tightening again around the shaft once the flared head was through. Against her small body, my cock looked huge, bigger than it truly was. Lena had propped herself up to watch and gave a smile of triumph as I slid slowly in.

"I told you I could handle it. Believe me now?"

I pressed a little deeper, chuckling as her eyes widened. "Maybe. You tell me how you feel after I'm all the way inside."

She looked slightly alarmed, then laughed -- looking down, she could see that most of me was still outside. "I see what you mean. But I can do it. Try me."

So I did, slowly and gently. Push in a little, pull back, add more lube, push a little further ... I watched her carefully as I gradually worked my way deeper into her ass -- the last thing I wanted to do was hurt her. It took a while, but her confident expression never wavered.

Finally, with a last careful push, I was fully seated inside, and she gave me a triumphant smile.

"Told you!" I smiled back.

I gave her a little time to adjust, then slowly pulled my cock back until only the head remained inside. I eyed it critically and applied more lube before burying it again just as slowly. My next thrust was slightly faster, the next faster still, until I'd established a steady rhythm. God, she was hot and tight! My earlier worries had been needless -- she not only was taking me but doing it easily. And enthusiastically, especially after I moved a thumb down to strum against her clit.

Really, anal sex isn't my favorite thing -- too much preparation and mess, if nothing else -- but it's a fun change-up, and I had to admit that this was really hot. The visuals were amazing -- watching my cock sliding in and out of her tightly-stretched asshole was like watching the nastiest porn scene ever. And fucking the nastiest porn slut. Lena had obviously been watching some examples online -- once we got going, she'd reached down to spread her cunt obscenely open, pushing my hand aside to work two, then three, fingers into her wetly pink sheath. She was totally lost in the moment -- fingers pumping faster and faster, her breasts swaying as I pounded in and out ... In our bedroom, Lena was about as far from the cool, controlled face she liked to show the world as could be imagined. And she was all mine.

I'm amazed I was able to keep myself from cumming as long as I did, but I wanted to outlast her. If she hadn't been jilling herself off so frantically, I doubt it would have been possible -- no matter how much woman may like anal sex it doesn't usually give enough stimulation for them to finish easily. As it was, I managed to keep myself under control just long enough to feel her body clench in orgasm, her sphincter briefly so tight I could barely move. Her slump and collapse moments later was equally dramatic; I think she was only half-conscious as I drove myself deep and sprayed what felt like gallons of cum into her bowels.

Truly, I was near as wiped out as Lena, but I retained enough awareness to keep my weight from crushing her under me as I slowly recovered. Gradually, my heart slowed and my breathing as well; by the time her eyes fluttered open and she looked around I was able to give her a smile and a kiss.

"How do you feel, Lena?"

She gave a wry grin. "Like I just had a telephone pole shoved up my butt!" She laughed at the look of alarm that crossed my face.

"No, seriously ... pretty good. I still feel pretty full, a lot deeper inside than I'd expected, stretched out, a little sore, but not too bad. I don't think I want to do this too often, but I'll definitely want to do it again."

"You really seemed to get into it. How many porn clips did you watch?"

Her grin turned wicked. "A few. I wonder how double penetration feels?" She giggled at my expression. "Gotcha! Maybe I can add a vibrator next time. Bet you were worried about me wanting another guy, weren't you?"

I just laughed. I felt too good to be upset. "Yeah, I was. It's not that part of me doesn't think it would be hot, but I don't like the idea of sharing. At all. But sure, you can use a vibrator next time. With me, you're welcome to be as slutty as you like, OK?"

"Speaking of that ..." I carefully slid my softening cock out of her butt hole. It remained slightly agape, with white gobs of cum trickling out. "I should take a picture or two. Right now, you look like a total slut. Maybe instead of college, you should have gone into porn."

Lena made a face but was laughing along with me. I kissed her forehead and scooped her up to carry her into the shower.

Chapter 2

The week passed in something of a blur -- making sure that we'd turned in all outstanding work, getting her (by now totally empty) dorm room ready for inspection, packing up everything she wouldn't need in the next few days, attending our (separate) graduation practices. Some days we hardly saw each other until we got home in the evening.

There was a feeling of increasing heartache as we made love each night; even if we talked every day online, we'd be separated for months, maybe as much as a year. We did our best to store up good memories to tide us over. Though she was over her stiffness by the next day, we didn't try anal again -- instead, she seemed determined to work through every other act and position we'd tried. Lena loved oral sex, both giving and receiving -- if her cock sucking was still a bit clumsy, she was as enthusiastic as when I returned the favor. But to her oral sex was an appetizer, not the main course; Lena wanted to feel me inside her. Missionary, standing, doggy, forward and reverse cowgirl, spooning ... By the end of the week, we'd done them all and were both feeling a little drained.

That Friday morning we drove up towards San Francisco to meet her parents at the Palau Palsu consulate. Rather than the office in a commercial building I'd expected, it was a large walled residence, almost a compound, a few blocks from Golden Gate Park. Lena had called ahead -- the gate was open and I was able to drive inside.

A small crowd of people was waiting. Lena's squeal of "Daddy! Mom!" identified the dignified looking couple she'd run to. She was holding up her hand to show them her ring as they all tried to talk at once.

As I waited for them to finish, a business-suited man stepped forward and held out his hand.

"Mr. Anderson? I am Adam bin Osman, the consul here. Please call me Adam." He sounded friendly.

We shook hands. "In that case, I'm Rick. Pleased to meet you." At a guess, he was a decade or so older than I was.

While we talked, the remaining pair of maids began unloading the car. There was quite a bit -- we'd brought everything Lena owned except her overnight bag and the clothes she'd wear the next day.

By now, Lena's initial rush of words had slowed down and she was tugging her parents toward me. I stood at parade rest and did my best to look presentable.

"Rick, these are my parents. Senior Minister Clayton Tan and Madame Cecily Wang." Lena had coached me on this -- I hadn't realized that in their community married women retain their original family name. At least she'd given their English names rather than their Chinese -- I try, but I have trouble managing Chinese tones.

Not that it mattered -- I wouldn't be using either. "Minister Tan. Madam Wang."

"Mom, Daddy ... this is Rick Anderson. My fiance." I felt rather like a laboratory specimen under a microscope. I had a fresh haircut, had shaved carefully, and was wearing my best casual clothes. From their expressions, I had passed their initial inspection ... barely.

The next several hours were stressful. Adam had escorted us into a reception room, asked a maid to bring refreshments, and discreetly left us. He'd given me a sympathetic look as he left -- I was sure he could tell I'd have liked to have gone with him.

Fortunately, Lena was there to keep things civil, but I was definitely being weighted by both of them.

While she and her mother chatted, her father and I carried on a rather ponderous conversation. Fortunately, I didn't need to say much, just listen, nod, and make occasional encouraging noises or voice an occasional platitude as he condescended to speak with me -- Minister Tan would do all the rest. He was an impressive looking man in his fifties with a fine head of silver hair, wearing a suit and shoes that probably had cost more than my Hyundai. New. He was also incredibly pompous, very impressed with himself, and in love with the sound of his own voice.

My characterization may be a little unfair -- he'd shown real warmth and affection talking with Lena and her mother -- but I got the feeling that the face I saw was the one he shared with the rest of the world. He didn't appear actively hostile, but I doubted we would ever have a close relationship.

Midway through the afternoon, they switched off, and I found myself entertaining Madam Wang.

I could see where Lena got her looks -- they might almost have been sisters rather than mother and daughter. She shared her daughter's slender figure, elegantly sculpted face, and Lena's air of cool detachment. I knew she was much younger than her husband; if I recalled correctly, she'd been just 18 years old when Lena was born. Even that seemed high; Cecily Wang could have passed for considerably younger than the 39 or 40 I knew she must be. Given her looks and their age difference, I suspected she'd been a trophy wife. Was still a trophy wife -- any man with her on his arm would draw envious eyes.

I could also see where Lena had acquired her accent. If Lena's accent was "Mid-Atlantic", caught somewhere between England and North America, Madam Wang's was full-on British English. A very refined British English, as nearly as I could tell -- to my American ears she sounded nearly as aristocratic as the Queen herself. A very impressive woman.

Unlike her husband, I thought I could detect occasional flashes of sympathy and humor as we talked -- and it was a real conversation. Despite the current tension, I thought that if she ever let me past her guard we'd get along. I was already seeing hints of that ... though the jury was still out, she definitely approved of the praise I gave her daughter.

They actually relaxed slightly over dinner. Together, it was obvious that Lena and Madam Wang also shared the same sense of the absurd and sly sharp wit; I could tell that both enjoyed their verbal fencing. And although he was still a bit pompous, when he unbent Minister Tan could tell an interesting story. I remained on my best behavior, but I began to feel a little more optimistic about having them as in-laws. They didn't even fuss -- much -- when Lena prepared to return home with me. Minister Tan even invited me to the post-graduation party the consulate was hosting for Lena without any prompting from her.

"So what do you think of my parents?" Lena's voice was sympathetic -- she knew what they'd put me through.

"Well, I don't think I'll ever be your father's favorite person. I'm not rich or aristocratic, preferably both. I'm trying to lure you away from the career he's planned for you. And I'm in the way of him steering you toward suitor he likes more."

"Not to mention that you're fucking the shit out me regularly. With my enthusiastic cooperation." Her tone was dry.

"That, too. I'm sure that absolutely thrills him. But I can see that he loves you, and wants what he thinks is best for you. I might not agree with him on that last is, but I can't fault him for it."

"I love him too. He can be stuffy, but I know he really does love me."

"So what about mom?"

"I liked her. It was fun to listen to the two of you during dinner -- now I know where you got your sense of humor. And I can see what you'll be like at her age. I think if she decides to trust me we'll get along just fine. How much younger than your father is she, anyway?"

"He was 35 when they married."

"And she was 18? That's a 17-year difference -- she's closer to my age than his!"

"I told you that it was arranged by her parents. But she really does love him, and he adores her."

I snorted. "He should. She's smart, she's elegant, and I remember thinking she must be a trophy bride. She looks more like your older sister than your mother."

Lena sounded pleased. "She does, doesn't she? I'm hoping it's a family trait - when I was small, my grandmother could have passed for Mom's older sister. She must have been over 50 then!"

"Well, your mom still looks like a trophy bride. And way too young to be your mom."

Lena giggled. "Some of the other Ministers' wives absolutely hate her, you know? She's younger, she's more attractive, and most of their husbands daydream about getting her in bed."

I snorted. "If I didn't have you, I'd daydream about getting her in bed too. I wonder if she's as enthusiastic there as you are?"

Her voice was prim: "Why, Mr. Anderson, I don't know what you're talking about." She giggled. "I really don't know -- but I have my suspicions. Daddy looks very mellow some mornings."

"Well ... good for them, I guess. Your father is a lucky man."

The next day was wearing.

Quite honestly, if I didn't want to see Lena's chance to shine I would have just passed on the graduation ceremony and asked the school to mail my diploma. None of my family lived close enough to come, and I didn't need to wear a robe and mortarboard to prove to myself I'd actually graduated.

But just as I wanted to see Lena's ceremony, she wanted to see mine. At least they weren't at the same time; I was able to see her cross the stage before I had to line up. And she was waiting with her parents after they marched us out. We had time for a quick kiss before she left with her parents. I had to get the car to follow them up to the consulate.

The party was considerably worse.

I barely had time for a quick shower and shave before dressing for the evening. I was grateful that Lena had insisted that I pack my only suit -- needed it to fit in. Not that my off-the-rack outfit competed with her father's tailored finery or the designer dresses both Lena and her mother were wearing, but at least I didn't look totally out of place.

I'd thought that the party would be small -- just her parents, Lena, the consul, and perhaps a few friends. A celebration of her accomplishments. A chance to get to know her parents a bit better in a relaxed setting.

I hadn't expected the extra two or three dozen guests, there to connect with Minister Tan and meet his new special assistant. Palau Palsu might be a small country, but their government did considerable business in the US; the Minister for Infrastructure Development had a key role and everyone there was courting his attention.

I saw an expression of dismay cross Lena's face -- she hadn't expected this either. She gave me an apologetic kiss and let her father steer her away to be shown off.

I must have looked at a loss. Consul bin Osman -- Adam -- handed me a drink and led me aside. "Sorry about that -- I hadn't realized no one had warned either of you. Minister Tan had me set this up so Miss Tan could meet some of the people she'll be dealing with."

I sighed. "It would have been nice if we'd known, too. But if it's important for Lena, I can manage. Is there somewhere quiet I can wait for her?"

He gave me a sympathetic look and nodded. "I think I can arrange that."

The small sitting room he led me to was quite nice -- and nicely quiet. The open curtains let in enough light from outside I didn't bother to search for the power switch. I was almost to the sofa when I realized I wasn't alone.

"Madam Wang?"

She sounded amused. "Dodging the party, Mr. Anderson?"

"Trying not to be in the way. Or getting out of the line of fire. You?"

"The same. I love my husband, but parties like this are business meetings, not social occasions. I avoid them when I can. I'm afraid that tonight Lena can't, much as she'd like to."

I shrugged. "I know. But she'll do her best -- she loves you both and wants to make you proud. Even if it risks death by boredom."

Her belling laugh could have been Lena's. "Well said. I know she's doing this out of duty. I was a little surprised she agreed to return home to take this job; I could tell she'd far prefer to stay here with you. She told me she would have if you'd pressed her. Why didn't you?"

I gave a sad chuckle. "Because I love her too much. She's homesick for Palau Palsu, but she's doing it because she loves you both desperately and doesn't want to disappoint you. She knows how hard you worked to help prepare her for this job. And she's your only child. Perhaps I could have pushed her hard enough, but at what cost? I'd rather not make her choose between us."

Her voice warmed. "I'm relieved you feel that way. Perhaps I'm selfish, but I feared we'd lose her. Now that I know you, I rather hope the two of you can make it work. It won't be easy; even if you talk or message every day, you're going to be apart a long time."

I gave a wry smile. "She's worth the wait, but the next year is going to be hard. Maybe I should have been more selfish."

"Perhaps you should have. But -- thank you for not doing that, Mr. Anderson. I'm grateful. And I'll do my best to support you both." A quick smile transformed her face. "Just don't wait too long -- I'm looking forward to grandchildren someday."

"Thank you. I'm looking forward to helping provide them. And it's 'Rick'."

She clasped my hand. "Ceci. Call me Ceci."

We talked for another hour or more before rejoining the party. I'd been right -- now that I was past the cool shell she was good company, with a wickedly dry wit. I realized that I genuinely liked -- and seemed to have made an ally of - my future mother in law. I felt much more optimistic about the coming year.

Madame Wang -- Ceci -- slid effortlessly through the crowd to join her husband. She might not enjoy these occasions, but I'd never have guessed it from watching her subtly take Lena's place.