Palau Palsu: Love For Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judging by the giggles and the hands rubbing Lena and Ceci's bellies, their pregnancies were the current topic of conversation. Both were showing now, and I was getting an increasing number of speculative looks from the women around them.

"They're bragging. Their friends don't know whether to be scandalized or impressed that you got both of them pregnant at the same time." I hadn't heard Dhia come up behind me -- like everyone else today she was barefoot and dressed for the weather.

I ruefully admitted. "Perhaps that was a little ambitious. But I didn't want to play favorites. I didn't expect to knock them both up on the first try!"

She laughed "Some of the women are wondering if it's safe to stand close to you -- it might knock them up as well. Even if you don't drag them off to bed."

I gave her a brief grin. "It takes a little more than standing close, I think. And they're perfectly safe -- I prefer willing partners. What about you? Scared?"

She gave an amused snort. "I think I'm safe. You're very carefully not looking at my tits, after all. And as willing as she is, you still haven't knocked Zarah up, either."

Dhia rolled her eyes in amusement at my expression. "Of course I know -- she's been quite obvious about trying to attract you." She eyed me speculatively. "And a little frustrated because you've never reacted to her flirting."

It was my turn to snort. "I'm not a saint. She's an attractive woman and a real sweetheart. I've reacted, all right. I've been very, very tempted. Just not quite enough to give in and let her seduce me. Or to seduce her. Whichever."

She shrugged. "You're a wealthy man. And an obviously virile one. It wouldn't shock anyone if you had."

I leered theatrically. "That's the only excuse I need? You're an attractive woman yourself. Be careful -- I might try to seduce you next!"

That earned a delighted laugh. "Maybe I'd let you!"

After a moment, though, she shook her head. "It would be fun, but I've seen the difference in how you look at Zarah -- or me -- and how you look at Ceci and Lena. You really love them, don't you?"

My smile softened. "You know I do."

She patted my arm. "It shows. It's easy to tell that they love you too."

After a moment of comfortable silence, she added "I rather envy them, you know. They know how much you care." She smiled wistfully. "Someday, I want someone to look at me like that. And to be able to return it. But I was right. You really were what they needed."

***

Late afternoon light filtered through the trees dappled the terrace. With the sun behind them, the trees screening us were just silhouettes, but our beach and cove below were still brightly lit.

"I love this view."

I turned my head. Barefoot, Lena had managed to step up beside me without being noticed. She had a soft, almost dreamy smile on her face. Almost unconsciously, one hand gently rubbed the slight bulge that marked her pregnancy, easily obvious under the simple cotton wrap that was her only garment.

She squeezed my hand. "Sometimes I still feel like crying when I'm standing here. This was my favorite place, growing up. I'd looked forward to bringing you here. Bringing our children here. After the trial, I never expected to stand here ever again. Especially with you."

Tears in the corners of her eyes bore out her words. I brushed them gently away. She didn't seem unhappy, just pensive. Rather than pressing her, I responded to her earlier words. "It's a beautiful view. More beautiful because I'm sharing it with you."

Her mouth twitched appreciatively. "I hope you still feel that way in a few more months when I'm fat and can't see my own feet." She rubbed her belly again and made a face. "I'm already starting to get fat."

I gave her an irritated look. "You're beautiful. You're not fat, you're pregnant with our child." I placed a hand over her bump and added "I think pregnant women are sexy."

"I wish I felt that way!" She sounded wryly amused but shot me a teasing look. "Want to fuck a pregnant slut?"

I shook my head. Her face fell, but I cut off her reply. "No. But I'd really like to make love with my wife." I covered her mouth before she could correct me. "I don't care what the law says. You are my wife, in every way that matters. And I love you."

It was the right thing to say; her eyes were sparkling and her lips curved in invitation as I reached out to tug away her sarong.

We didn't rush. We weren't playing out some fantasy, just living in the moment. We shared a long, unhurried kiss as my hands explored Lena's body, gently fondling her swollen breasts before moving lower to caress her pregnant bulge. By the time I'd worked my way down to her sex her juices were flowing freely. Her thighs parted in an invitation to let my fingers slip inside.

"I think someone's ready." I pumped my fingers once in emphasis.

Lena gave a gasp and shot me a laughing glance. "Maybe you do think I'm still a little bit attractive." In a mocking sing-song, she added "Your unworthy slave girl is ready to please you, master." With a knowing smile, she wiggled her bottom invitingly and leaned forward to brace her hands on the low stone wall edging the terrace.

I was tempted to take a picture; bent over like this, the slight bulge of Lena's belly was noticeable but the position showcased her round bottom and the curves of her swaying breasts far more. Despite her complaints, Lena's sleek body was still -- mostly -- slender and invitingly shapely.

Very shapely. I growled happily and gave her butt a light swat. "Pregnant women are sexy!"

She wiggled it again cheekily in response. I chuckled and delivered a second swat before telling her "Let me prove it to you."

The wet velvet of her tight sheath molded itself snugly around my cock as I slid slowly inside, my grasp on her hips holding her immobile until I was fully seated. She moaned slightly as I rocked my hips; Lena's body swayed under me as she rolled her own hips in response.

"I think that -- uh!" Her voice broke off as I began pumping in and out.

I let my hands wander happily as our pace gradually picked up, moving from gently tugging her swollen nipples or cupping her swaying breasts to lightly teasing the swollen little nub of her stiff little clit. We established a comfortable, unhurried rhythm, one we could easily maintain; neither of us seemed inclined to rush to an immediate conclusion. Other than occasional gasps or murmured monosyllables, words didn't seem necessary either.

It was only after a timeless interval of slow, languid sex that I finally warned her: "I'm not going to last much longer, Lena. Get ready." My voice was more controlled than I felt; no matter how calm I sounded, I was nearly at the edge.

"Go ahead. I'm almost there!" Lena sounded a little breathless herself. "Rick -" Her voice broke off as I increased my pace.

I was thrusting faster and faster now, the sound of my belly slapping against her bottom as I drove home loud. The finger teasing her clit was no longer gentle, but demanding, vibrating the stiff little nub as fast as I could manage.

"I love you, Lena. Come for me." Somehow, despite the tension in my voice, the tenderness I felt carried through as well. That final prompt was all she needed; Lena's body tensed and shuddered under mine as she came, triggering my own release.

We both sagged in the aftermath -- not collapsing, but not far from it. I sat down on the wall a bit more heavily than I intended, and pulled her into my lap.

With a contented sigh, Lena rested her head on my shoulder. Neither of us spoke at first. Finally, though, she managed a tired chuckle. "You've convinced me, Rick. For the moment."

"For the moment?"

There was a smile in her voice again. "I think I'm going to need lots of reassurance. Mom will, too. Think you can manage?"

It was my turn to chuckle. "It will be my pleasure. Literally."

***

Lena's golden breasts swayed rhythmically with her motion as she rode me. "Squeeze them!" Her voice was strained.

She moaned happily when I carefully palmed and kneaded her swaying tits. This far into her pregnancy, Lena's breasts were swollen and sensitive; I was cautious as I handled them. But she still loved it, gasping and moving with increasing urgency as I gently tugged her turgidly enlarged nipples. Her growing belly might limit possible positions, but her sex drive seemed stronger than ever.

"She'll have milk in a few weeks." Ceci sounded happy. I turned my head to smile at her. She was propped up on an elbow beside us, her free hand busily pleasuring herself as she watched our lovemaking.

I chuckled. "You should first. Do you?"

She squeezed herself experimentally and smiled back. "Soon. I'm looking forward to nursing again. I enjoyed it the first time -- I was sorry when I had to wean Lena." Her smile grew naughty. "Clayton said my milk tasted delicious. You should try it and see. And maybe do a taste comparison between us."

I was too busy to reply -- Lena's sudden climax was enough to set me off as well. But judging by the speed of her frantic sprint to the finish, she approved of her mother's suggestion.

We held hands as Ceci's warm mouth worked to clean us both.

***

"That feels so good." Ceci's voice sounded drowsy, more than half asleep. She had a catlike ability to relax when petted.

"You're so lazy, mom!" Lena winked at me across the massage table as we continued to smooth the lotion onto the skin of her mother's dramatically swollen breasts and belly. Their bare bodies were both gleaming with it. It seemed to be working -- so far, neither one had any sign of stretch marks.

She didn't sound serious; after all, Ceci had helped me do her massage first.

It still got a sleepy chuckle from her mother.

***

I sipped my coffee and put the cup back down. We'd eaten on the terrace again this morning, and a clutter of breakfast dishes still littered the table.

The water down the trail in our cove looked tempting, but I was feeling too comfortable to move the girls from where they'd cuddled against me. And too contentedly drowsy. Though both were in their last month of pregnancy, they'd still managed to wear me out. Ceci hadn't been exaggerating when she'd warned me of her insatiability while pregnant, and Lena was very much her mother's daughter. It had been a long night, and even after my third cup of coffee, I wasn't fully awake.

Not that I minded. Nude to soak up the warmth, their golden skin glowed in the sunlight and their breasts and bellies were ripe, ready. Ceci giggled sleepily as my teasing fingers coaxed a small bead of white from a milk-filled nipple, then nestled closer and went back to sleep. I smiled contentedly. My smile grew broader when I felt a kick under the hand cupping Lena's rounded belly.

"Are we worth what you paid for us?" Lena's voice was soft, teasing.

"The best money I ever spent." I laughed and tightened my arm in a gentle hug. "The two of you are the best thing that ever happened to me."

It was the truth. Getting here had been hard for all of us, but the two of them were the best thing that had ever happened to me.