All Comments on 'Palomino Ch. 03'

by LadyRoscoe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please...

I love this series of yours. This Chapter was way too short... ;-)

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Fun series

I am enjoying the series, but it sure is a long time between chapters.......Thanks

LadyRoscoeLadyRoscoeover 11 years agoAuthor
I've heard you!

I'm so sorry, my dear readers. I got tied up in moving, a new job, a new marriage, and everything that comes with the whole package. To make up for my tardiness in posting, I have submitted chapters 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. Literotica staff has staggered postings to a chapter each day between now and Dec 2. Keep your eyes out! Thank you for reading.

LadyRoscoe

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sounds to me

like you have your priorities in order.

Write when you can, the readers are obviously enjoying your work.

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
THIS IS GREAT

I SEE IT HAS BEEN 7 YEARS AND NO NEW SERIES WITH LACEY (PALOMINO), WESLEY, AND LANCE. I AM HOPING FOR AN ENCORE AND THAT THE NEW MARRIAGE DOESN'T GET IN YOUR WAY. LADYROSCOE, YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD TALENT FOR STORYTELLING AND I AM SURE IT WOULD BE A BIG WASTE TO END IT WITH THIS ONE SERIES.

Ravey19Ravey192 months ago

Getting better as we settle in to thus, so far, sweet romance story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyRoscoe@LadyRoscoe
224 Followers
I'm a 37 year old woman. I've been writing since I was big enough to hold a pencil. All kinds of works. Anywhere from fantasy and history, to modern, to the most erotic fantasy scene I get in my head. My writing comes from a delightful mix of personal experiences that are very...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES