All Comments on 'Palomino Ch. 18'

by LadyRoscoe

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
teedeedubteedeedubabout 11 years ago
Very touching

story. Well written and it really does capture the 'spirit' of ranch life. Thanks and hope to see another one soon......

shytxgrlshytxgrlabout 11 years ago
Nooooo

I am sad to see it finished! This is one of the better stories that I have read on here. I think we need to learn a bit about Lance now ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love this

I've loved this story and i loved reading it's ending. With the promise of new life and happiness it was a brilliant end and a joy to read. Thank you.

john1946john1946about 11 years ago
Yes

This story was a fun read. Great characters. Thank you

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 11 years ago
Thank u

Loved this! More pleaseeee... More stories from u. 😄

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

I found these stories greatly enjoyable. I read the first and then couldn't stop. Thank you.

thank your for taking the time to write them.

Just a thought but if you took the time to develope each chapter more I think you could write a great book to be published. I greatly enjoyed them.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Overall really good

Couple of things that disrupted the read for me ....

Chapters were too short - they should represent a break - most of the splits here didn't.

The jump to the epilogue was a bit abrupt - the proposal should have been added into the last chapter main.

Overall a good read.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Add More, Maybe?

It was wonderful. I loved it. I'm so sad to see it end, would it be possible for you to write some more or even another series later in their lives? I would totally read it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SO SAD THAT ITS OVER

Oh please please please continue this somehow I loved this story so so so much

passion21passion21almost 10 years ago
Favorite

This is probably in the top three of my favorites of stories that I've read on here. I loved it so much, it was so sweet and sexy cute at the same time. Thanks for sharing with us. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AMAZING

I absolutely adored this story from beginning to end! Please, please write more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

I loved this story so much! You have a wonderful talent at setting the scene and mood of the story. Please please write more. I would love to hear the story of Lance and Teresa getting back together.

ScooterLeaScooterLeaalmost 8 years ago
Softly..

I love this story. It's one of my favorites on this site..... Buuutttt 'softly' is used entirely too much. It's used every few sentences

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Outstanding story by an equally outstanding author.

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST

THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST LITTLE ROMANTIC STORY ON THIS SITE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dialog

I really enjoyed your story but sometimes it was had to keep names straight like for instance sometime you called her Caroline and then Carol, sometimes had to read a passage twice to realize they were one and the same.

Secondly, sometimes you had the characters speaking with intelligence and then right after had them sounding like fools. I prefer the intelligence.

But a good story line.

Mary from Kansas

Supermeg03Supermeg03over 3 years ago

I like the ranch theme, dark and broody cowboy, and the good natured lady who eventually wins his heart. The story was great. But, the dialogue was harsh, and I almost stopped reading several times because of it. It was over exaggerated. Mostly just the way that things were spelled. Like ye, and yer, ta, mebbe, prolly. It was unnecessary to spell the words that way just to make them sound country, Just made them read like uneducated hillbillies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story, but a little more realistic on range life. Nurse cows are used but by defininition they cant be barren. Cattle feed is only bagged on hobby farms not working ranches, and it’s hard to hide a big flashy horse in a barn.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 2 years ago

To anonymous coward...

I raised my eyebrow at that part too... but

Cows (like all mammals) can become barren. In order for a cow to become a dairy cow, they only need to get close to full term once.

Being barren could mean too old to produce calves, but she could still be a dairy cow. There are also ways to get milk from hormone adjustments and other scientific means.

Cattle feed (depending on the farm and process) can (and normally is) per-weighed to make distribution easier, unless there is an automatic feeding system (which there are on many cattle farms now). If they still drive a vehicle full of feed, then it's much easier to distribute it if the amount is already measured.

So, you apparently don't know much about farming cows.

Anyway, to our fearless author... thanks... I did really enjoy it.

russ603russ603about 2 years ago

While the series is quite old and I'm not sure you're still writing, I would suggest refraining from trying to write in colloquial language except in cases where it really makes a significant impact. The series was great - I am a big fan of romance and other types of stories with good endings, regardless of the category. My favorite catgegories are Loving Wives, Romance, Group Sex, and Incest/Taboo. Hope you are still writing.

oldgraycatoldgraycat9 months ago

Great story, a little long but enjoyable reading. Would like to find more like this one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting in the first half but then it got a bit boring by the end. I found it hard to suspend disbelief that they hid a horse somehow. And the writing in the accent was really irksome especially bc it amped up towards the end

Ravey19Ravey192 months ago

Maybe had to suspend belief a little but once in a while but overall an immensely moving story of lost love and a new life. Excellent. I've checked your profile so can see some newer stories so will read those and hope to see and read more in the future. 5⛤ throughout.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyRoscoe@LadyRoscoe
I'm a 37 year old woman. I've been writing since I was big enough to hold a pencil. All kinds of works. Anywhere from fantasy and history, to modern, to the most erotic fantasy scene I get in my head. My writing comes from a delightful mix of personal experiences that are very...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Palomino Ch. 17 Previous Part
Palomino Series Info