Pam - A New Doctor Pt. 02

Story Info
Pam continues telling Steve about her new GYN.
6.5k words
4.65
4.8k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, go on." I urged.

"You're sure you're not upset?" Pam delayed. She reached down and lay her hand on my hardness. "You seem rather..., agitated," she smiled.

I exhaled deeply, giving her a look. "Y'know, you can be a real sadist."

She laughed. "Telling you about my day is being sadistic? And I though you cared," she pouted playfully.

"Please?" I said looking into her dancing eyes.

She kissed me hard, rolling on her side to face me.

"When they knocked on the door, I think I jump a bit, but said to come in. Chris came in first, with Ben following him, and closed the door."

"Chris? Ben?" I asked, surprised at the informality.

"Dr. McCann. And Ben was the medical student. I never did get his last name. Anyhow, Chris introduced himself and thanked me for allowing Ben to accompany him. He talked about how important it was for the students to learn in actual practice settings, and said that if at any time I felt uncomfortable or uneasy, that I could ask them to stop or for Ben to leave."

"Did you feel uncomfortable or uneasy?"

"Scared to death," she said without any sense of insincerity. Pam put her hand on my face. "No man has ever seen me naked but you. I knew that they were both going to be seeing my body, my whole body naked and..."

"Dr. P pretty much saw you naked, and Guillermo certainly did. Your whole body, if I recall," I said too cavalierly.

Pam glared at me, her eyes falling. "I know..... but you were there. Steve, this was different, I was choosing this deliberately," she said softly. With tears welling up, she said, "I knew that if I stayed it meant they were going to touch me...."

I leaned away and reached over, turning off the bedside lamp, then rolled back and wrapped my arms around her.

"That better?"

I felt her nod yes, her head against my cheek.

"Babe, I knew the doctor would be doing that, and I said I was fine with you going to him. None of this is about anything but what's fun and exciting for anyone but us. You know that, right?"

"Yeah," she said.

"Were you excited too?" I asked.

I felt her body shake with laughter. "That scared me too," she blurted out. "I wanted them, ohmigod, I wanted these two guys to see me!" she giggled. "I'd made up my mind to do this, to have a male GYN examine me, and now I had two men in the room!"

"And all you had on was a little exam gown, untied and ready to fall off?" I asked as my hand found her wonderful ass and pulled her against myself.

"Uh-huh," she said as our lips met. It was a long, reassuring, everything-is-okay-between-us kiss.

"You gonna tell me the rest?" I tried not to sound too anxious.

Pam moved back a bit, and I could tell she was facing me.

"There were all the preliminaries, reviewing my history, asking about my regularity, any problems conceiving, or with childbirth, wanting to know if I had an specific concerns. Chris was good about focusing on me, he has a great bedside manner...."

My mind wander for a second as I grinned and thought about him casually talking to all these women who he was about to see naked and spread.

"...but I did see Ben run his eyes up and down me a few times, and I did catch him eyeing my undies on the chair while Chris was asking me those questions," Pam continued.

"Amateur," I remarked.

"Be nice. How would you act if a nice-looking lady was going to get naked in front of you?"

"I'm not a doctor," I said.

"Ben's not a doctor. He's a second-year med student."

That surprised me. I guess I thought, well I'm not sure what I thought, just that he'd be older or further along with his schooling before he was in an office seeing patients.

"... then Chris says 'alright, let's begin with the breast exam. Pam, can I have you remove the gown from your shoulders and let it rest across your waist, please?'"

"Breast exam?"

Pam smiled in the darkness. "Yeah, it's routine, part of the exam."

"I thought..."

"Well-woman exam," she pronounced very distinctly. "They have to check all our parts, dummy," she said matter-of-factly.

"Chris was very polite and apologized for how cool they keep the rooms," Pam giggled. "But Ben was just staring, it was so genuine and flattering."

"Staring? Oh, were you hard?" I asked in an awed whisper.

Pam brought my hand to her right breast. "Like steel," she cooed as I felt her nipple.

"Did they..."

"Not yet. First, they observe them, have you put your hands on your hips, then they have you raise your arms over your head. Chris was explaining to Ben what to look for; puckering, unevenness, masses. Then you lean forward and they look from the top and side as well. Ben was nodding at whatever Chris said, but I think he didn't hear much," she finished, a laugh in her voice.

"And how were you doing?"

"It was thrilling, Steve. I thought I was going to faint when Chris asked if he could touch me, and I was so surprised at how calm my voice was when I said yes."

"Touch you?"

"Yeah, proceed with the exam. He asked me to lay back on the table, then he began with my right breast, feeling around, talking to Ben the whole time explaining how to do the exam. When he squeezed my nipple, I nearly..."

"He pinched your nipple?"

Pam laughed. "Squeezed it. It's part of the exam. As I heard him tell Ben, they are checking for any discharge or tenderness, any cracking."

"Hmm," I wondered if I could get away with that next time I wanted to.....

"...then Chris told Ben to get some gloves on. Babe, I didn't think it would be so exciting to have another guy examining my breasts, but just the thought of this kid...he seemed dumbstruck...and I could see his pants tented..." Pam breathed, taking my cock in her hand. I would have been tented too, if Id have had pants on.

"Was Chris..?"

"I'm not sure, it was hard to casually look as he was right next to the table. And he was more clinical, explaining what he was doing and why. It felt nice, like a sensual massage or something." She giggled, "I do think he likes nipples, though, he demonstrated that a couple times for Ben."

I took her nipple into my fingers, "You do have wonderful nipples."

"Mmmmmm," she breathed.

"You didn't whimper like that for him, did you?"

She didn't answer, but I imagined she didn't.

"Chris moved around to the left side of the table and Ben came up on my right. Poor guy had to clear his throat, nothing came out when he first tried to speak," she went on. "Then he says, 'I'm going to exam your breast now, is that okay?' I said 'sure'. Then he laid is fingertips on the edge of my areola like Chris had done, but I could feel his hand shaking. I was flattered that I could still make a young guy so flustered."

"I told you that you're beautiful and that lots of guys would be flustered," I said as I caressed her breast.

"Anyhow, I had to tell him he should press down firmer."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, and Chris thanked me for the feedback, then explained to Ben that the pressure had to be enough to detect any masses or abnormalities in the tissue. You won't do that if you don't apply some pressure," she said almost clinically.

I was surprised I was so turned on, but not really. I loved Dr. P and Guillermo seeing her naked body, and they had been touching her too. Not as ovetly but still in areas that would make most women jump, and most husbands really jealous. All it had done, and was doing now, was making me aroused.

"Ben finished on my right breast and then Chris had him do the left too. He was much better there. And neither of them found any lumps," she said happily.

"I'm glad to hear that," I said absently. In my mind I could see the hands of these two guys on Pam's breasts, pressing and making circles around her areola, then each squeezing a nipple. My cock bounced with each beat of my heart.

"Chris asked how I was doing, and I said everything was fine though I was honestly beginning to get butterflies. Then he pulled up my gown, covering my breasts, and asked if it was okay to proceed. He was genuinely concerned, I could hear it in his voice and see it in his eyes," she said in a low tone, her voice trailing off.

"Was everything fine?" I asked.

Pam caressed my face without speaking. She kissed me softly and said "I love you."

"I love you, too, Babe. Was everything fine?"

She whispered, her hand still on my cheek, "I was so turned on, Steve. I really didn't want my breasts covered, I wanted then to see me aroused, my nipples distended and pointing straight up. I was frightened and thrilled, and I wanted to go on, though I knew they'd both be....."

I took her fingers and brought them to my lips, kissing them tenderly. I could make out her face as my eyes had adjusted to the darkness of the room, and could see her watching my face.

"My heart is pounding a hundred miles a minute. I'm scared about what I know you are going to say, and dying to make love to you," I said, moving her hand to my very stiff cock. "I know it makes no sense, but this thing we do makes me even more in love with you, more aroused by the woman you are. I love you, Pam, every part of your soul and being."

Pam exhaled, as though she had been holding her breath wondering at my reaction. Maybe she had been, though we both knew that her being seen by others had been a huge aphrodisiac for both of us. Our love life recently was better than our honeymoon, more energetic, more frequent, and somehow more profound. She was exploring a new part of herself, of her sexuality, and that confidence and awareness of her beauty, maybe of her being found attractive and desirable, had brought us closer.

"Chris asked if I was ready to continue the exam, and if I was still alright with having the student remain?" she began in a whisper. "I think he knew, hell, I could smell me," she giggled.

"You were that excited?" I smiled.

She nodded. "I knew, like I said, I could hear it in his voice and see it in his eyes. Chris really respects women. I'm sure he finds us beautiful and sexy and whatever, but he's... he cares. He's looking, but not oogling. He wanted me to be comfortable, wanted me to feel safe," she told me.

"Ben...he still had a tent in his pants and was practically drooling. His eyes were on me like a kid waiting to open his dad's discarded porno magazine," she laughed.

"Like Jace talking to your tits last Friday?" I grinned.

She sighed. "Worse. Anyhow, I give Ben a look and then told Chris I was ready and that, yes, the student could stay and participate in the exam."

"Participate!?" I asked, shocked. And ready to cum that second.

"He was there to learn," Pam smiled wickedly. "I had signed the form, and he'd already examined my breasts..." Even in the dimness I could see the light in her eyes.

"Chris thanked me and asked me to continue to provide any feedback that might be helpful. I knew if I said anything at any time, he'd handle Ben. It's just a feeling I had, but I felt safe."

"I'm glad, Babe."

"Me too, cuz the next little bit was more fun than I've ever had being examined," she giggled.

"Do tell," I said as calmly as possible.

"Well, he switched on the overhead lamp and asked me to slide down to the end of the table. I did, keeping my knees together..." she smiled. "then he asked if I could put my legs on the supports. I glanced at Ben, the guy really needs to NOT go into gynecology, his tongue was practically hanging out," she said and I knew she did an eyeroll.

"So now you're fully.."

"Yes, darling, now everything is right there..." Pam whispered, her hand wrapping around me. "Hmmm, you like that?"

"I do. Where are Chris and Ben?"

"Chris is on a stool between my legs, with Ben right over his right shoulder, eyes as big as saucers." she giggled. "I kegeled."

"Pam!"

"I'm sure it happens. Anyhow, Chris then begins telling Ben what he's looking at, describing what to look for and such, then states that he is going to examine my external genitalia and asks if that is alright. I was surprised that I hesitated and let out a sigh, then said alright. I guess I was still a bit unsure and had sorta been holding my breath. Chris began to touch me, going along the outside of the labia, again pointing things out to Ben to look for and be aware of. I had to close my eyes and tell myself to relax."

"Then I hear him say he is going to examine my labia, and I can feel him running his fingers over them and opening me up. He unfurls my left lip and shows it to Ben, pointing things out, then does the same thing to the right one. I'm trying to hold it together, when I hear him say that if it's alright, he's going to have Ben examine them too."

"Fuck," I whispered, imagining the scene. Pam has magnificent, long, delicate inner labia that normally dangle provocatively beneath her, but stretch out like angle's wings. She adores my caressing them and sucking on them.

She giggled. "His hands were shaking all over again, and he's not as delicate. So he gets to where he's holding both off them open, lifts a bit and pop!, my love button pops out," she starts laughing.

"Really?" I asked incredulous, and very, very aroused.

Through her laughter, she says, "Yeah, he says "Oh!" and drops what he's holding like a hot potato, I'm pretty sure he jumped back too."

"I'm trying not to laugh, and I think Chris was embarrassed, but he says very calmly, 'that would be the clitoris. As you can see, they come in various sizes as well, and can either be hooded, or as in this case, it can be free of the hood. In some women, the hood has to be removed or reduced so the glans can be exposed.'"

"Chris put a hand on Ben's shoulder and got him to leave the stool. He says, 'I apologize, Pam, I hope that was not too uncomfortable for you." I could tell he was not happy with Ben, but he went on explaining about what he was seeing and continued the exam," Pam concluded.

Her hand wrapped around my ready-to-explode cock she added in a hushed tone, " Maybe I was imagining it, but I think I saw a smile in his eyes as he was looking at my clit poking out at him."

We looked into each other deeply, she feeling my cock throb at her revelation.

"Next came the speculum," she finally said.

"The metal thingy?"

"Yeah, the metal thingy. It wasn't so bad as I recalled, maybe cuz I was so wet. Anyhow, Chris spent some time showing it to Ben, explaining what they are going to do, how to insert it, and what they are looking for. The whole time, there I am with my legs open, lips pulled apart, and my unhooded clitoris pulsing just a foot away them."

"Were you uncomfortable?" I asked concerned.

"Actually, I felt fabulous! It was what I had hoped it would be, if that makes sense?"

"I think I understand. I'm glad it did that for you. Damn, wish I had been there" I confessed.

"I... there are some parts of the exam that... well, aren't so fun, and that I think I'd rather you weren't there for," Pam confessed.

"Oh," I said, more out of ignorance than disappointment.

Pam smiled. "I just want you to see me sexy, not uncomfortable."

"This metal thingy is uncomfortable?"

"it's not sexy, that's for sure. It's rounded and all, but still, even though they try to be gentle, when they insert it, it can be uncomfortable, and then it feels weird too, to be stretched out like that."

Pam could see my non-comprehension. "They put this thing inside you, and then squeeze the handle so it opens the vagina wider. They're trying to see the cervix.., the opening to the uterus.. And then they swab your insides for the Pap test, it feels a little like they're scratching your insides. It's doesn't hurt, really, but it's just...weird."

"Hmm," I processed. "And they each did this?"

"Yep," she grinned.

"How was Ben?"

"Pretty good actually, though Chris was talking him through every step, and must have said half a dozen times to be gentle. He spent a bit more time trying to see my cervix, though Chris assured me and him that this was normal until the doctor became more familiar with where to look and what to look for."

"So then, that was it?'

Pam grinned. "Not quite. They still had to finger me."

"What?" I exclaimed sitting upright.

Pam was giggling. "Shhh, you'll wake the kids. It's part of the exam. Shhh. Lay back down," she said, patting the bed next to her.

"Part of the exam?" I asked with skepticism.

"Yeah. The doctor isn't really finger-fucking me, but that's how I've always felt about it. They insert their finger into my vagina and then press on my lower belly. They say it's to determine the size and location of the uterus, but I always thought it was made up by some guy to justify sticking a finger into some woman's pussy," she said with a bit of humor, though mixed with suspicion.

"Did Dr. Baker do it too?"

Pam rolled her eyes and sighed. "Yes, she did. It's a normal part of the exam. Doesn't matter, I still think it was made up by a man," she smirked.

I smirked too. "Seems like a legitimate conclusion to me. There's probably some secret society of doctors who honor him as a damn genius."

"Probably is," Pam agreed smiling.

"So..., ah...?"

A soft smile creased her face, and a dreamy look was in her eyes. "You're the only man who's done that to me until today," she said. "You know how much I love that."

"I do," I said, my hand dropping to feel her pubic patch.

With her eyes closed, she went on. "Chris explained the procedure to Ben, then asked if he could continue..."

"And you, of course, said 'yes'," I cut in.

She kept her eyes closed, but the corners of her lips curled up into a Cheshire grin. "I wanted to be a good patient... I was trying to help this young medical student in his education."

"Oh, okay. That's really sweet of you, Babe."

"I thought so," she sighed. "Then Chris touched the side of my thigh and said, 'Pam, I am now going to place two fingers into you so I can palpate your uterus. You'll feel some pressure, then I will press on your abdomen with my other hand. Let me know if there is any discomfort, please'."

"Was it uncomfortable?"

"Uh-uh. He put his fingers in sideways, then rotated his hand palm up. I just felt a fulness....." she whispered.

I have been very honest that seeing Pam being seen by other men has aroused me, but I did not think that I had wanted her touched. No, I'm sure I had never even thought of that...and yet I could not argue with the throbbing cock between my legs and the pictures racing through my mind.

"... and it wasn't the least bit uncomfortable when he pressed down on my tummy at the same time," she finished her thought.

I found myself surprised that jealousy was not what I was feeling, rather I was pleased that Pam had found pleasure after her trepidation about seeing a male gynecologist.

Her eyes opened and she looked right into me. "I squeezed his fingers," she said timidly.

It took me a second. "With your..?" I nodded at her midsection.

She bit her lower lip and shyly nodded.

"That was very naughty of you," I said, unable to hide my grin. Then I added, "How'd he react?"

"As far as I could tell, there was nothing. He didn't say anything or act surprised at all."

"I'm sure he felt it, you have a good grip. But I imagine you're not the first woman to have a reaction to that exam," I offered.

"I suppose," she said, and I think she might have been a bit disappointed.

"Well, ah, did Ben..."

"Uh-huh," she smiled. "He was a little less subtle than Chris."

My eyebrows went up. "What's that mean?"

"Like I said, I'm sure they're checking something, but I think it's a plot to just finger fuck women. That seemed to be Ben's motive," she said rolling her eyes.

The protective part of me reacted. "Did he hurt you?" I asked ready to hunt this guy down.

"Don't be silly," she answered, like I was supposed to know that already. "He was less nuanced in how he put his fingers in me. Chris had sort of smoothly slipped in, Ben was more of a shove. And when he rotated his fingers palm up, he very definitely laid his thumb on my clit. And he curled a finger up inside to rub my G spot."

12