Pam - A New Doctor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know if she was trying to shock me, but as she was smiling I let her go on. I wanted to scream for her to go on!

"I had sort of let my eyes half close while Chris examined me, and even when Ben started, but boy did they pop open. I said 'Excuse me, sir. You need to take your thumb off me and do this right.'"

"You didn't demand he stop?" I asked, though I was not really surprised. Pam, when she decides on something, she sees it all the way through. And I know she also adores having her pussy filled. She tells me all the time she loves the 'fullness' of it when we make love.

"If I didn't give him feedback, how was he ever going to become a good doctor? Anyhow, he had pulled his hand out of me when I scolded him," she declared.

"Dr. McCann then apologized and asked Ben to please wait in his office," she went on.

"That's good," I interjected, the 'me, Tarzan' part of my brain speaking, but Pam then continued.

"Ben looked so chastised, like the boys do when I snap at them for getting into the refrigerator. I told Chris that it was alright, and that Ben just needed to be corrected, to learn the proper way of doing exams. I think that surprised both of them."

It sure surprised me. I knew what she was going to tell me happened next but wanted to hear her tell it.

She caught my grin, and with her lower lip pouting she said, "Well, he'd already felt my breasts and had his fingers up my pussy. He looked pitiful, Steve, I had to... to let him... he needed to learn to do it right."

"I suppose," I said. Why the hell did this excite me so much?

"So I told Chris that Ben could try again, that I understood he was just learning. Chris certainly gave him an evil look. I guess he was worried about getting sued or something. Anyhow, Ben stepped back between my legs," that just sounded so wrong, - and so erotic! - " and placed his one hand next to my pussy, then began to move his other to insert his fingers, but I cleared my throat and he froze."

"What?"

She laughed, "I was being a good teacher. I reminded him that he was supposed to tell the patient what he was going to do, and to ask if it was alright. He looked at Chris, who nodded, and then Ben said to me, quite professionally, 'Pam, I am going to insert two finger into your vagina and then press on your tummy with my other hand in order to determine the size and position of your uterus. Will that be alright?'"

"You didn't make him ask 'mother, may I?'"

"No," she said in an exaggerated tone. "I told him I understood and that he could proceed."

"Was he better this time?"

"Yes," she smiled, "much better. He did well on the exam, and while pressing on my tummy, he asked if I was alright. I squeezed his fingers twice and gave him a wink - and said I was fine."

"Pamela!" I shook my head.

"He was naughty too, Baby. He curled his finger again as he withdrew them and rubbed right across my G spot and 'accidently' touched my clit again. I don't think Chris noticed my wink or his touching me."

"You know you're teaching that kid bad behavior, reinforcing him like that?"

"I guess I shouldn't have let them both finger my ass then, huh?"

I sat upright, surprised as hell. Pam is not opposed to my touching her asshole, and once, many years ago, she'd allowed me to enter her back door, but she has made it pretty clear that was a one off.

"What?" I asked.

She lay there and spread her sensuous legs wide and ran her finger down her damp slit to her anus, a wicked grin on her lips. "It was really more like a DP, except with their fingers. Each had their fingers up my pretty, tight bum, and in my pussy at the same time..." she trailed off.

Mouth agape, I stared at her. She was aroused, her labia flared and her clit swollen bright.

"Chris explained that it's something he always does for women who have had children. Making sure the wall between the vagina and the rectum has not gotten too thin, as it could tear and cause real problems," she explained with a shrug.

Pam looked away from my dumbstruck face toward my crotch, and smiled. "Hmmm, I see you like that I let them do that," she nodded. "It makes you excited that I was so naughty?"

I glanced down at myself to discover that I was oozing a considerable amount of precum from my pulsing cock.

"They... both?"

She nodded, a look of desire in her eyes. "Chris demonstrated it first. Two fingers from his left hand, with lube on them, were pushed into my rectum, then he put two from his right hand into my pussy and moved them up and down, feeling the thickness of the wall. Hon, I felt so full....." she nearly cooed. She rolled to me and spent several moments licking all the cum off of me - and nearly bringing me!

"Ah, I though you said they had A finger, not two," I mumbled incredulously.

"Oh. Well, that's how Dr. Baker always does it, with just her one hand, and one finger each," she said. "I guess they just wanted to make sure they could feel everything," she smiled with naïve innocence.

She lay back and looked at me. "Are you alright?" she asked, her one hand on my thigh, the other still touching herself, legs open. She was quite wet.

"Ben DP'ed you too?" I think the lust in my voice was apparent.

She smiled impishly. "Well, he was there to learn. I sort of had to let him, so he could learn. "

"I see," I chuckled. "you were just being a good teacher."

She nodded shyly and shrugged.

"Did he learn?"

Pam sighed with resignation. "The poor thing, it took him a while."

"Oh?"

"He got his fingers in me just fine" she batted her eyes, "but he couldn't seem to figure out what he was feeling, so he slid them up and down inside me several times."

"Did he now?"

"Yeah," she said and them began a nervous giggle. "Then I exploded."

"Pam!" I exclaimed. It was amazingly erotic; my own cock was bobbing up and down.

"I grabbed his hand and held him inside my pussy, holding him into me like a dildo until I subsided," she whimpered, laughing and crying.

I rolled to her and, moving her hand, drove myself into her fully with a single stroke. I think it took three thrusts before we both exploded together.

We lay there for a very long time without speaking, lost in our own thoughts.

"Anything else you need to tell me?" I finally spoke.

"Are you angry with me?" she asked softly.

"Not at all," I answered, propping myself up so I could see her face. "I know it turns you on wildly to be seen by other guys, I guess it was only natural that being touched sent you over the edge."

"I didn't mean to, hon, I swear," Pam said, caressing my face. "I love only you."

"I know that, Babe."

"They were both very apologetic. I was mortified, but Chris said that it happens on occasion that women have orgasms during their exams. That it was natural to be stimulated by touch and that I shouldn't be embarrassed."

"That was polite of him," I smirked.

"Steve, he was genuinely concerned, I could tell. Poor Ben just sat there in shock, not saying a word. Just sitting on the stool and he wouldn't even look up." Then she chortled, "I think he's not going into gynecology."

"Or he's considering changing fields right now as he beats off recalling the beautiful woman he saw and touched this afternoon," I retorted. Pam punched me.

"It was an exam, part of the training," she said with calm. "Are you sure you aren't angry?"

"I...," I needed a second to control my emotions, to put into words my feelings.

"Steve?"

"How the hell do you know about DP?"

Pam laughed. "Is that what you're worried about? Seriously? Girls talk about things too, you know. One of the girls at work talked about it, about how she tried it, and you can look up anything on the internet."

"Do you want to try that?"

"Absolutely not," she answered without hesitation. "I mean, it was..., well, it was pretty arousing to experience what I did today, the feeling of fullness and..."

"And?"

"And allowing a stranger, two strangers, to use me like that. You know I don't even really like having you touch my butthole, hon; anal does nothing at all for me."

"Yet you allowed Chris and Ben to both shove their fingers in your ass and pussy at the same time. And you got off," I stated as calmly as possible.

"I did indeed," she grinned. "Baby, this was all about me, about us, about the thrill of showing myself to a man, naked and vulnerable. It excites the hell out of me, and I'm frankly surprised I didn't cum a few times. I was on the verge from the moment they touched my breasts! I told myself it was nerves, to relax and just go along with the exam, to enjoy it like you told me I should. It was not what I expected at all. I was trying to capture that excitement from Dr. P's office, from the naughtiness of the time with Guillermo, I didn't expect two men, I didn't intend to cum. I wanted to just find that thrill, and to share it with you," she finished, holding my hand in hers.

"I'm not upset with you, Pam, honestly I'm not."

"But there's something else, isn't there?"

I sighed and closed my eyes, not able to look at her as I spoke. "Babe, I'm upset that I wasn't there to watch them touch you, to see their tented pants as they felt your body, put their fingers into you, to see you orgasm on that table..."

Pam sort of sighed and laughed together. She took my face in her hands and brought it to her, kissing me gently, teasingly, on the lips. "I know you like to show me off. It's okay, Baby, I like it too. A lot!"

She shrugged her shoulders and asked what I thought about her day. I rolled over and turned on the bedside lamp, then reached into the nightstand's drawer and pulled out her favorite toy.

"I'm going to examine you very thoroughly, Pam. With my ungloved hands, my tongue, my mouth, and it's not going to be my fingers that I put into you. You are going to get DP'ed. Is that alright, Mrs. Marino?"

"Yes, please" she smiled and tossed the sheets off the bed. She was a very naughty teacher and did lots of reinforcing.

I traced my finger along the side of her face later, wondering if I was over-thinking everything. I was absolutely thrilled with how our love life had taken off over the last few months, and I couldn't lie to myself that I hadn't been aroused beyond description as Pam shared her day with me. I knew we were both exhilarated and overjoyed with the experiences and our increased intimacy. But still...

"What?" she smiled, taking my hand and kissing it.

I looked at her. Damn she was radiant, even though we were both spent. In a very good way!

"What is it?" she asked.

"What's what?"

She rolled her eyes. "You always do that when you have something more on your mind," she said, tracing her finger across my face as I had been doing to her. "You can't possibly want to go again," she said with a coy grin as she used her leg to rub against my drained phallus.

"That's not a dare, is it?" I teased.

"You wish," she smacked me playfully on the arm. Her faced took on a more serious appearance. "What's is it, Baby?" she prodded.

I took a measured breath, trying to choose my words. "I don't think...., maybe it would be better if... I'm not sure that touching you is something..."

She smiled, love and earnest understanding in her eyes. "I love you," she said, and kissed me. "I hadn't really thought the whole thing through, and when I found out that there would be a male student as well..." she blushed.

"And you couldn't say stop?"

Pam sighed. "I'd said I understood what the form meant. It seemed like, I don't know...it was unexpected. Something I had never imagined, and I wanted to try."

"And you enjoyed it?"

"I liked that I was letting them see my body. Mostly Ben, Chris was professional, teaching the whole time.... I felt, well, safe, being in the office and Chris being a doctor."

"And Ben, he was seeing you as a woman?"

She nodded. "You seemed to be pretty turned on too, mister."

"I was. I am, more than I understand. But I think it's... well, dangerous, to head down that path."

"Touching?"

"Yeah."

"It was clinical. Darling. I was the one being naughty, doing kegels on their fingers, not them," she said caressing my face. "They were both professional about the whole thing. Chris must have seen hundreds of women like that in his career."

We looked into each other's eyes, each other's hearts, without any words for many seconds. I knew, we knew, that we would continue to explore.

I sighed. "I guess I knew, intellectually, that the doctor would be touching..."

"Examining" she cut it.

"Examining you," I continued. "I didn't know there would be two men there, and that one would be a medical student who'd try to stimulate you," I said justifying my arousal with socially expected concern.

"I didn't either," Pam protested. "And I corrected Ben immediately," she added as justification.

"Then let him rub your G spot, kegelled him twice and didn't correct him when he 'accidently' touched your clit again," I said with a poorly feigned edge as I saw the picture clearly in my mind.

Her eyes flashed, her smile coy. "He couldn't help himself," she purred, rolling flat on her back and opening her legs. "And it turned you on too, didn't it? Admit it."

"Damnit, I 'm being serious, Pam."

She closed her legs and sat up. "So am I," she snapped. "I'm not going to let men touch me indiscriminately. Damnit, I'm yours. I have been since the moment we met and will be until we die. But I,..we!..., like that they look at me, and we are both turned on that they see my body. I have no desire to let just anyone touch my body, okay?"

"Okay," I answered, as my mind processed 'let men touch me indiscriminately' and 'just anyone.'

"Okay," she exhaled. "But it turned you on to hear about today, didn't it? About two men, about me being naughty?"

I couldn't help but smile. "About them both holding your pussy lips open, your hot, swollen clit popped out at them as they both slid their fingers into you? You cumming right there in the office, with Ben's fingers clamped to your convulsing pussy? Fuck yeah! Did the last hour not tell you that?"

"I kinda got that idea," she said as she lay her body on top of me. She kissed me softly.

"Dr. McCann came back after I had dressed and spoke with me before I left the office," she whispered, kissing me again. "He thanked me for helping his student and said he was very taken with how comfortable I felt in offering guidance and correcting Ben. He said how important it was for the students to get real world experience on real people, not just mannequins, and that I had the makings of an excellent training instructor."

"Mmmmmm," I said.

She snuggled intimately, feeling me recovering from our earlier encounters.

"He said that as important as the real world training was, that he was having a difficult time getting volunteers instructors for when he had students in his office. He asked if I would think about helping with students once a month?" she finished with another soft kiss.

My imagination was overwhelmed. "Helping? Y'mean...?"

"Mm -huh," she said kissing me deeply, her hips grinding against mine.

I hated my cock for betraying the rational part of my brain as scenes and possibilities filled my mind. 'not just any man' bounced around inside my head laughing.

"I didn't say 'yes' to Chris yet, but I'm glad you like the idea," she sighed as she guided my now hard cock between her magnificent labia and slid down on me yet again.

12