Pam - A New Doctor Pt. 04

Story Info
Steve gets to see Pam.
6.2k words
4.32
3.2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam has been a "Teaching Assistant" for the University medical school for five months now. Specifically, she's a pelvic model who once a month has a full "well woman" check-up under the auspices of the University in the offices of her GYN, Dr. Christopher McCann as he introduces second year medical students to the practice of a general obstetrics and gynecology office.

She had initially gone to his office to fulfill a desire she has discovered to expose herself for sexual gratification. That's rather clinical for saying she has discovered and is exploring the rush she gets from flashing. I've always wanted her to show herself off, and over the last year or so she has been expanding our mutual thrill when she's seen. It's been a long-time topic of our pillow talk, but it's a rather recent actualization and came about almost accidentally when she sought treatment for what she felt were unsightly spider veins. We've both come to the realization that it arouses both of us tremendously; our sex life has improved and, if possible, we're even more in love.

Her initial visit to Dr. McCann, her first ever with a male doctor for a 'girl parts' exam, became something more when she discovered that she'd signed a release allowing a medical student to be part of the exam. (Read Pam - A New Doctor Pt 1-3, for the details) Dr. McCann had thanked her for allowing the student to participate and had been especially complimentary of Pam for her feedback to the student, suggesting that she consider becoming a 'training instructor.' After some thought and with my saying I was fine with it but that it was her choice, she decided to formally become a "Teaching Assistant."

I recalled that I had waited all day for her to tell me about the training. It was held in the evening at the medical school, so I'd picked up our boys from the daycare and sated their hunger as best as I could with a stop at a fast food burger joint, complete with ice cream treats for dessert. Pam got home, got her hugs and we finally got the boys to sleep - and I was positively humming with anticipation.

I'm not sure what I was expecting, but Pam simply answered "interesting" when I asked how the class was. I suppose I was imagining, well, something a lot sexier.

"It was pretty clinical" she said as she sat next to me on our bed after her shower. Wearing just her usual t-shirt and my mind expecting to hear the whole class was naked, I was surprised.

"What do you mean 'clinical?" I asked.

"It began with us all filling out a questionnaire, stuff like whether we'd ever had a pelvic exam, if we still had a uterus, had we ever experiences sexual abuse? Then about our motivations; were we motivated to be of service to others, did we enjoy a teaching environment, how comfortable did we feel exposing our pelvic areas, how did we feel about give feedback regarding our comfort during an exam, or that the examiner needed to change an approach?"

"I suppose that's all important," I tried to stay interested, waiting for the 'good stuff.' She's right when she says all men are just big twelve-year olds.

"As each of us finished the paperwork and turned it in, we were taken aside by an OB/GYN and a senior assistant and our answers were gone over," she continued.

"A senior assistant?" I asked.

"Women who have been doing this for over a year," she answered.

"Really?"

"Yes, really," I thought I caught an eye roll. "Karen, the program coordinator, has been doing it off and on for almost twenty-five years. She started when her husband was in medical school. They were "young, dumb, happy...and poor" as she put it. The $25 she got for each exam let them go out to eat, she told us."

"Wow," I was surprised. "And she still...?"

"Yep. As she explained, it's actually harder to recruit younger women."

I kinda had to think about that for a bit. Reading porn on the internet, I'd have thought that schools would be turning this free sex, no commitment generation away in droves. I mean, there's gotta be six million pussy pictures on the net right now.

"Anyhow, they resumed the class, but they had let two of the ladies... well, they asked them to please reconsider," Pam said quietly.

"Not you?"

"No, Steve, not me. I'm not an idiot." The glare in her eyes was deadly. I did not mean to say she was in any way, but I knew a great part of her motivation was sexual stimulation, for both of us. Probably the major reason.

"I know," she said softly, taking my hand in hers. "I know why I went to Chris, why I said yes to his offer..." she said through a look of dreamy sexiness. Smiling, she said, "I couldn't put that on the form, of course," she almost giggled.

"I guess not," I agreed readily.

"Anyhow, after that, we got to the training. There were a couple films from ACOG.."

"ACOG?"

"The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the national group all this comes through," she answered like everyone knew that. "Kind of, well, very, clinical stuff on the exam, how it should be done correctly and..."

"No demonstrations?" I asked like a twelve-year old.

"No, Baby, no demonstrations," she answered patiently, an eye roll thrown in. "But Dr. McCann stopped the films a lot and made comments, thing for us to note."

"Chris was there?" I asked surprised.

"Dr. Warren McCann, his dad! He's an OB/GYN too, and a professor at the med school. A very handsome man, probably mid-fifties or so. I can see where Chris gets his looks."

"Mmmm," I smiled. "Would you go to him for an exam?"

Pam squeezed my hand and said, the corners of her mouth turned up, "I don't think I'd mind that too much."

"You're naughty. The son and the father..."

She smiled and shrugged her shoulders. I noticed her t-shirt had two bumps that weren't so prominent earlier.

"So, a questionnaire and a couple films, anything else?"

"Our acting class..."

"What?"

"I hadn't really thought about it, I got the sense none of us did. We can't act like this is, like, normal. They asked us to think back to our first time, how we behaved, how a normal woman would behave for a pelvic."

"Like what?"

"Like not just taking our clothes off, sitting with our knees together, keeping the gown covering us..."

"Like good girls?"

Pam laughed, "Yeah, sort of like good girls. Don't just show our bits, be hesitant, don't just open your legs and lay them in the rests. Don't scoot into position, act like we don't know what's coming, don't anticipate. And give feedback on anything and everything that makes us uncomfortable, or that isn't in line with what ACOG recommends."

"Like having orgasms, or kegeling the doctor's fingers?" I asked, faking concern.

Pam laughed. "That came up during the discussion. Karen, Maddy, and Julie, the three senior assistants, all admitted to having that happen on occasion. They said it is perfectly normal, considering the nature of the exam and especially with more than one person touching such sensitive areas."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, but we shouldn't tolerate any sort of intentional stimulation. They said to put an end to the exam immediately if that happens and report the student - or doctor- to the program coordinator. They also said if we felt an orgasm coming on, that we could ask for a moment and that the doctor should respect that."

"Hmmm..." I thought. Pam probably wouldn't ask for a moment but just let it happen.

"There were lots of nervous giggles when Maddy added that sometimes she's like, oh what the hell.

Then Dr. McCann added that if you're a screamer or a squirter, it's best to ask for a moment and regain your composure before continuing the exam, if you are able," Pam finished, laughing.

I began to laugh also. "He actually said screamer or squirter?"

Pam nodded. We both laughed for several seconds.

"Karen said that if it happens, and that it will at some point, we should not be embarrassed. Like passing gas, it will happen, she said," Pam laughed. "Say excuse me and move on. The doctor should reassure you that it's normal and ask if you want to continue."

"Continue your orgasm?" I asked.

"That's what I asked," Pam said with a devilish look.

"You didn't?" I responded, shocked.

Pam was stifling a guffaw; all she could do was nod 'yes.'

We both burst our laughing. So hard we both had tears running down our faces. Pam finally regained enough composure to finish.

"After everyone had a little laugh at my expense, Maddy said, 'no dear, after you finish your orgasm and are coherent again, the doctor should ask about continuing the exam. You can continue your orgasm later with your husband.'"

I just stared at Pam. She nodded that it was true, saying, "All three of the trainers were shades of red and were trying to stifle giggles. I think Maddy is a little more uninhibited that Karen and Julie, but also more truthful. Anyhow, that was it for the night."

I sat there just smiling. This was going to be something else.

"Oh," Pam smiled. "I'm now an Adjunct Professor at the university, and we'll be getting $75 for each exam."

"So, you're doing this for the money?"

"Hell, no" Pam laughed and pulled off her tee. "I'm doing it for the exposure!"

That was just over five months ago. Our sex lives are great, and Pam and I always have a rousing night after her 'teaching' days. If she stays with this and becomes a 'senior assistant,' she's going to be more like Maddy, I'm sure. She's shared honestly and without any embarrassment that she's orgasmed at every one of her exams, - and she enthusiastically climaxes several more times when we recount her day in bed together later.

I've pretty much given up trying to analyze myself, why I am turned on having guys notice my wife, why I'm aroused when they see her private parts, and how freaking hot I find that she has two guys seeing and feeling her - and her cumming! - every month during her time as an Adjunct. We both are enjoying this and her other escapades in revealing herself, and I am honestly more in love with her each day, secure in all aspects of our relationship.

The one thing I have mentioned, okay, begged for, is to actually be at one of her exams. Being there when she first discovered her like for exposure with Dr. P, and her follow-up later with Guillermo, sent me over the top. I simply loved the feelings; pride and lust, her arousal and the mens' desire for her, my want of her and her joy at their carnal desire for her. So, I have asked if she would be okay with my being in the room? She acknowledged that it filled her with joy actually watching me see her 'being naughty,' but she put off asking Dr. McCann for a couple months.

When Pam finally did, he said he was fine with that, that he had husbands and boyfriends in the rooms regularly, some reluctantly (I can't imagine why), and some who insisted upon it. His concern, he told her was that it might make the students even more nervous, they were still learning and this type of exam always seemed to freak out lots of students. He wanted to think about how to proceed so as to not put undue stress on the student he was mentoring.

A few days before Pam's next visit, it would be her fifth time as a paid 'model', I got an email from Dr. McCann, asking me to give him a call. When we connected, he said that he was glad that I was interested in Pam's work as an Adjunct Professor and that he would be happy to have me come in to the office. He again said he was concerned with how my presence might affect the student, and said he had come up with what he thought might work. His suggestion was that I present myself at the office as a visiting doctor from ACOG there to review him. He would tell his staff that I was expected and let the student know that he was the one being reviewed, thus taking the anxiety off of the student's plate. I said I guess that would work, but that I didn't know enough to pose as a doctor. He laughed and said I didn't have to do much more than hold a clipboard and act like I belonged. I figured I could do that. Though I knew Pam's appointment was at four, Dr. McCann asked me to be at the office by one in dress slacks, shirt, and tie, and to identify myself to the receptionist as Dr. Byrne.

Not sure why I was getting to the office three hours before my wife's appointment, I nonetheless showed up as directed, taking a half day of PTO. I parked in the back as Chris had suggested. I guess he was looking out for me as he came out a rear door and greeted me as I got out of my truck.

"Hi, Steve. I'm Chris McCann," he greeted me walking up.

"Uh, oh, hi," I stumbled not expecting him to come out, shaking the hand he offered.

"Steve, I appreciate you coming by early. I know it's a little unusual, but I do appreciate that you're supporting Pam. She's a lovely woman and is really helping with our program. That means so much to the students and the school," he smiled, still shaking my hand.

"Yeah, ah.. Pam really enjoys it.," I answered like a dolt. I'm thinking, that WE really enjoyed her being naked and the fabulous sex we had after every appointment, and that I couldn't wait to see her actually being examined! My brain was already abuzz, and I'd been excited all morning. Somehow I'd kept this from Pam, wanting to surprise her by being there in the room.

"Great," he said, releasing his grip. "So, here's a notepad," he said, thrusting a leather- bound note pad out. "And this is an ID. Nobody's going to look at it really, but it'll make things look legit for my staff and the student." The badge, in one of those plastic clip-ons with the credentials printed and slipped into the plastic pocket had the ACOG logo and organization name all spelled out in bold. The name said "Stephen Byrne, M.D." and underneath that it read "Faculty." "I'll see you inside." With that he turned and headed back in through the door he had come out.

"What the fuck?" I said, my head still spinning. I chuckled at 'Stephen Byrne." I'm Steven, not Stephen, and Byrne was Pam's maiden name. Well, what the hell, at least I didn't have to worry about responding to some other first name. I clipped the badge to my shirt and I headed to the front of the building.

The office was really nice. The waiting room chairs weren't your usual functional plastic torture devices but quality wood and fabric jobs that looked like nice, with classy brass and glass end tables within easy reach. The lighting was soft from wall sconces, not blinding overhead LEDs. On either side of the reception area was a built-in saltwater aquarium that had to be 200 gallons each. Four or five women were scattered in the chairs, along with two couples.

As I stepped to the desk, the girl smiled and said, "Good afternoon, Dr. Byrne. Dr. McCann is expecting you. I'll let him know you are here." She continued to smile as she lifted the phone and spoke into it, telling the party, I assumed Chris, that I had arrived. She finished with "Yes, sir."

She got up and walked around to the left, then opened a door and said "Please follow me," pressing her back to the door to allow me to pass.

We walked down the hallway , she stopped, rapped lightly on a door and then opened it. Chris was sitting at his desk. He looked up and said, "Hello, Dr. Byrne, so glad to finally meet you," as he came around the desk with his hand out. "Thank you, Janey."

He waved me to a seat, closed the door, and took his seat at the desk. "Please forgive the subterfuge, but I want everyone thinking you're here to evaluate me. The students I take are just second years. They may very bright and have gotten into medical school, but their first few times they are seeing patients is nerve-wracking for them. And gynecology is doubly so, specially if it is not an area you are interested in, and most of them are not."

"I get it," I grinned. "Pam's said how nervous some of them are." She's told me a whole lot more too!

"She's wonderful with the students, very patient. She gives them excellent feedback," Chris smiled.

"I , ah,...she's not supposed to be here at four, right?" I asked, still trying to understand why I was here at one.

"Well, Steve.... I'm sorry, is it alright to call you "Steve?""

I nodded.

"Here's the thing. If you just showed up for a single office visit, it would be hard for anyone to believe you were from the College or that you were evaluating my role as mentor," he said and let that hang in the air.

"So, what do we do?" I asked still not getting it.

"Steve, you are going to meet the student in a few minutes, and I'm going to introduce you as Dr. Byrne. I'll explain to him, as I already told him earlier, that you are here to see how I am doing as a mentor by observing me as I see patients and instruct the student this afternoon," Chris said calmly.

I think I sat too stunned to even have an expression on my face for several seconds.

"Um...." I was processing.

"I have five patients this afternoon. Not all are Adjunct teachers, like Pam, though they have all agreed to have observers in the room when they signed their releases for the visit. Do you understand?"

"Is...but I'm not a doctor. I'm not even a student doctor," I protested.

"Let's be honest.," Chris said looking at me without emotion. "I think you, most husbands and boyfriends, are worried about what goes on in these exams. Whether we doctors are doing things, taking advantage of your wives or something. Maybe some doctors do, but I'm not one of them. I truly believe that these women who volunteer to help us out in our learning are amazing, giving individuals that are helping in medical education. So, Steve, I'm offering you the opportunity to witness that for yourself, to watch the education take place."

"It's..., I came to see Pam, to see..." I mumbled. I mean, well I liked seeing naked women, but I... It was hot hearing about and imagining Pam's exams, but for some strange reason it didn't feel right to pretend to be a doctor.

"Does she have trouble climaxing at home?"

"Hell no!" I was defiant.

"She's told you she has climaxed every time she's here, hasn't she, and you're wondering what it is that's happening?"

"Of course she's told me!" I said angrily. "We have no secrets. She cums because she's excited, stupid, cuz she likes being exposed. But she cums just fine at home too, and not just once!" I blurted out, feeling my masculinity somehow threatened. My concern about impersonating a doctor now completely gone from my thoughts.

Chris sat back and drew in a deep breath, looking at me without saying a word. I was lost in my own thoughts, my having revealed my wife's secret and some of ours.

"I suspected as much. But it's fine, I am not that interested in a woman's motivation. She obviously is a natural teacher, as I said, she's very patient with the students and gives excellent feedback. For that I am grateful, and the program benefits from having women who are willing to commit to this."

"What do you mean you suspected? Suspected what?"

"That's Pam's motives are not completely altruistic. Pam always lays out her underthings so we can see them when we enter the room. Most women will put their panties and bra under their clothes, she hangs her bra and lays the panties on top of everything else. And she keeps her eyes open, always watching our eyes, most other women will look away, or close their eyes, I think imagining they are somewhere else," Chris answered evenly.

I surrendered. "She does like the attention."

"That's fine. But I want to assure you that she gets the same exam as every other woman, Steve." he smiled. "And she's not unique. It's more common that I imagined, women who come to be seen, really seen, I mean. I don't know if it's attention, or just wanting intimate touch, or simply a need that's not fully understood by any of us. I think every pelvic teaching assistant has climaxed at least once during an exam. Some quite regularly," he smiled looking at me warmly. "I don't judge and I certainly do not want them to feel bad. I acknowledge it and point out that it's perfectly, wonderfully normal. It's a very intimate, highly personal thing, and I am genuinely moved when it does happen.

12