Pam - A New Doctor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I ask you something, doc?"

He nodded.

"You talk with any of the other husbands? They okay with this, I mean, their wives....?"

Chris laughed a bit. "I don't get to speak to many of them. But, yeah, it seems most of them are proud of their wives helping in the education process."

"I meant..."

Chris raised a hand. "I know what you meant. Yeah, a few of those I have talked with, though it's not many, but those that will admit it, like their wives being seen. It's not something," he chuckled, " that I seek to find out, but a few have let me know. One even shared that it's been the best thing that's happened to their marriage, his wife volunteering to be a teaching assistant."

I said nothing, just nodded my head. There's some comfort In knowing that you're not the only weirdo out there. You suspect that you're not alone, but it is comforting to know for sure.

Chris glanced at his watch. "Let's go introduce you to the student who is shadowing me this week, Dr. Byrne. Our first patient for the afternoon should be roomed already, so we can get started after introductions, okay?"

Still a bit dazed and not quite believing what Chris had said was going to happen, I mumbled, "Y..Yeah, I guess."

We left Chris' office and found the student waiting in the hall.

"Dylan, this is Dr. Steve Byrne from ACOG," Chris said introducing me.

"Good to meet you, sir," Dylan said, extending his hand.

"Please call me Steve," I said. "You're...ah, a second year med student here?" I asked as my brain tried to catch up. Still reeling from the fact that I was supposed to be a doctor, and that I was going to see not just Pam on an exam table - exposed - but four other women over the course of this afternoon, I found myself even more unprepared upon meeting this handsome black student.

With an easy smile, Dylan responded, "Yes, I'm in my second year. Not here, but at Morehouse. Dr. McCann has partnered with our school to offer a shadowing option we might not get in Atlanta. Lots of our mentors are in rural areas, or inner-city. We have lots of grads around the country, but only a very few who are gracious enough as Dr. McCann to pay for our week with them. It's a nice chance to see a successful suburban practice outside of Georgia. I'm glad that the schools were able to work out a sharing agreement."

"Oh, I see," was all I could say.

Sensing my imminent brain death, Chris jumped in. "Well we have patients to see, gentlemen. Dylan, what can you tell me about our first patient?"

Briefly referencing the tablet he was holding, Dylan responded. "The first patient is Karen, a fifty-six year-old white female. Married, five natural children, and eight grandchildren. Peri-menopausal, no significant health issues, never smoked, social drinker. She has had a few basal cell carcinomas removed from her arms and back, sees a dermatologist every six months," he concluded looking up.

"Excellent," Chris observed. "Shall we?" He took a few steps and then knocked lightly on a door. We heard a voice respond, "Come in."

Chris opened the door and we entered. Sitting on the exam table, clothed in just a paper gown, was a very attractive woman with salt-and-pepper hair , more salt than pepper, who I would have taken for mid-forties if I had not just been told her age.

The conversation between her and Chris was affable but professional, as he introduced the two of us with him and asked Karen if she had any concerns with either of us being there or of Dylan taking part in the exam. Karen, who had her hands clasped on her lap and her gown tied shut asked if maybe there should be a nurse present. "I...I just... three men..." she said looking at each of us warily.

"Karen, I fully understand. Dylan is a medical student who I am supervising. Dr. Byrne is an experienced GYN with his own practice and he's here to evaluate me, so I am being supervised also. But if you'd like, I can certainly ask the nurse to join us. Would you prefer that, Karen?" He didn't say in with any exasperation or what seemed to be any inflection trying to steer her response; he simply stated the facts and sought her input.

She looked at each of us in turn. "I...I guess not."

"If at anytime you want us to stop and bring the nurse in, just let me know. Or if you just want to stop the exam completely, just say so. Alright?"

"Okay."

"Alright. Are you comfortable with us beginning now?"

"Yes, I suppose," she said, but remained motionless, her head slightly lowered.

"Thank you, Karen. Can I have you lie back on the able, please?" She did so, carefully holding the gown at her sides so as to remain fully covered. When she was reclined, she kept her hands clasped over her lower abdomen.

"When was you last period?" Chris asked her as if asking when she last had coffee.

She sighed. "Three or four months. And about three months before that."

"That's very normal. Your body is trying to get re-set. You may go through a time when everything seems like it was before, and then, you'll be irregular again. There's no set way, each woman is unique. This may last for a few years, or your body may just stop having periods abruptly."

Karen nodded.

"Are you noticing any other changes?"

"I don't think so..."

"I'm going to begin with your breast exam now, is that alright, Karen?"

She nodded. While she didn't seem frightened, I noticed that she looked at each of us in turn.

As Chris untied the gown, I found that I was very curious to see this woman's breasts. Like most guy, I suppose, I had never been fascinated by older women - Karen was a couple years older than my own mother - but as Chris untied the clothe strap, I found I was getting aroused. Like most guys, a naked woman is a naked woman. We're all twelve, I could hear Pam saying.

The exam proceeded much as Pam had relayed all of her exams going. Karen was honestly quite pretty. Her breasts didn't ride high on her chest, but they were nicely shaped and crowned with areola that seemed large for the size of the breast, and the nipples stretched quite a bit when first Chris, and then Dylan, squeezed and pulled on them. Later I noted that her mostly salt and pepper hair ran to her nether region as well. But what fascinated me - well, all of her body kept me hard the entire exam, to my surprise - was that just above her pubic hair was a series of tattoos. They made no sense, but I swear it looked like 'L CL CCL CCCL CCC CC C.' Above the CCCL was a small heart with a 'plus' sign in it. I guessed it was something between her and her husband, but it made me smile seeing such an attractive older woman with a tattoo just above her pubic area.

The next exam, which we moved right on to, was on a very stacked black girl. Rachel, aged twenty-eight, married but no children, must have at least Ds, and they stood firmly on her chest. Other than in magazines and the net, I'd never seen a black woman naked. I'll be honest, I'd never really paused to look much at the black women. My mistake, I'd be paying closer attention after today. She seemed more relaxed, maybe more confident in her body than Karen had been, but still needed direction for every step. Her labia were almost as long as Pam's, though thicker and looked luscious, especially as she was clean shaven. The edge of her labia were darker than the rest of her skin, making the pinkness inside that much more stunning. Again, I'd never seen a real black woman like this, so that the pinkness surprised me. Guess I am kind of a clueless hick. Again, I was hard from the second her gown came down until we left.

There were a few minutes between patients after Rachel, and I needed to use the head.

Chris asked, "Any observations, Dr. Byrne?" as I came out of the restroom.

Dylan had excused himself to go grab a snack in the lunchroom, so I lowered my voice and replied, "How the hell do you not get turned on by this stuff?"

Chris laughed. "Who says I don't? But, first, I'm seeing them all as patients. Sure, I notice those that are pretty, but I...I guess you'd call it professionalism. I Just look through different lenses while it's at work. But, I was also raised with four sisters, two older and two younger. I was cared for by the older ones and cared for the younger ones from the time they were born. I adore and appreciate women. I grew up with all this stuff practically in my face, in a very open family. My dad is an GYN too, and the discussions around the house were pretty... unfiltered. Add to that ..." he looked around to make sure no one was listening, "I come from a family of naturists," he said quietly.

It took me a second. "Your sisters...?"

"The whole family," he said quietly with emphasis. "I'm not immune to a beautiful woman, but I see it as natural, normal. I do get aroused, but I just keep it for home. This is my job."

I shook my head, still trying to grasp this day.

Dylan came back from the break room. Chris checked his watch. "Well gentlemen, I don't want to get behind." He turned to Dylan, "This is one of the hardest things about private practice, you have to run the entire day - but never let the patients think you hurried or that you don't have time to talk with them."

Dylan nodded and Chris knocked on another door.

Catherine was thirty-two and looked like a movie star, with flowing red hair and a smile that lit up the room, big dimples adding to the impishness of her green eyes. Seated on the exam table, her legs swinging nervously, I was hard before I got to the corner I had staked out to watch. I wanted immediately to use my tongue to trace every freckle on her body and find out how far they went!

Soon enough I knew they went between her full breasts and down the curve of each. Her pert breasts were milk white, without areola as such but each capped with a full pink nipple that was hard from the moment they were exposed. She kept up a near constant banter with both Chris and Dylan, laughing often. It was nerves, I was sure, but it was endearing and I loved the way her breasts moved with the laughter. Her red hair was natural, and quite thick and curled between long shapely white legs. I wanted to stand closer, to see her smallish pussy better. The labia were small, curled, almost scallop-edged, and she seemed to be glistening. Excitement or nerves, it didn't matter. Her chatter stopped when each entered her to check the location of her uterus with their fingers, her mouth slightly open and eyes wide. With Dylan's fingers in her, she closed her eyes and I thought I saw her quiver. Too soon, she was sitting up again, covered. I knew I would beat off to that vision.

Outside the room, in the hall, I wondered if this were all a dream. Chris took a moment to use the restroom and make a quick call. Dylan asked something about my practice and I gave what I hoped was a believable and coherent answer. He seemed much more composed than I was, there must be something to this professional demeanor Chris spoke about. I didn't have it, but could I keep it together in the next exam? The object of the next exam was the woman I loved.

Chris knocked and my heart skipped a beat when I heard Pam reply, "Okay, come in."

She was sitting on the exam table, gown tied at the neck, knees together and her ankles crossed, her hands resting on the crumpled gown covering her lap. Our eyes met.

"Oh!" she nearly squeaked, the tiniest grin catching one corner of her mouth.

"How are you, Pam?" asked Chris.

She put her head down as she replied, "Okay. You said you'd have a student, not two." She crossed her arms under her wonderful breasts.

"This is Dylan," he said motioning to his student, "and this is Dr. Byrne. He's from our national organization and he's here evaluating how I'm doing as an instructor."

Pam nodded at me. "Dr. Byrne?"

"That's right," I said with a straight face, holding up my ID badge. "if you would be more comfortable, Miss, I could wait outside. Dr. McCann and Dylan - and you - are the important parties here. I'm just here to make sure the teaching experience meets the expectations of the College. Thank you for allowing Dr. McCann to have the student with him," I said and turned to the door. I was praying fervently that she'd stop me.

From the moment I was introduced to Dylan, I had been anticipating his seeing and touching Pam. It was a thoroughly new concept, one that had never even danced near my thoughts prior to that second shaking his hand. It was novel, in many ways still taboo, and perhaps that's why it had piqued my lust. Watching his dark hands touching Karen and Catherine, much as Chris' white hands on Rachel's dark skin, seemed... .. Words failed me; it was primal, deeply and purely carnal, exciting. I could not be sure how Pam would react, whether it would make her uncomfortable or arouse her as just the thought of it did me, but I now prayed that she would not let me leave the room.

She sighed deeply. "No, I guess it's fine," she said quietly, putting her head back down.

In my heart I screamed 'I love you, my darling. Thank you!'

"Thank you, Miss," I said.

"It's Pam," she smiled at me.

"Thank you, Pam."

I stepped past Chris and Dylan near the wall, making sure I was at the foot side of the exam table. I was not going to miss this! I glanced over and saw that again, as Chris had noted, Pam had folded her clothes over the chair, hung her bra on the back and displayed - they were very much on display - her panties on top. It was a set she had bought recently, white but most assuredly not schoolgirlish. I'd joked they must be made of spider silk, so whispy and transparent that they covered nothing at all. Indeed, the tiny panties failed to hide any of her feminine treasures, instead slipping erotically between her labia almost as soon as she pulled them on, separating them as they protruded on either side of the material as it caressed her innermost folds.

Chris and then Dylan washed their hands and snapped on gloves.

"Pam," Chris said stepping too her, "We're going to begin with an examination of your breasts. Is that alright?'

"Yes," she replied, her eyes full of love, peering into my heart.

"I love you," I mouthed behind the backs of Chris and Dylan.

Pam winked, released the knot at the back of her neck and let the gown drop to her lap.

12