Pam and Beau Ch. 02

Story Info
Big city black lawyer tamed by pumpkin head redneck.
4.2k words
4.28
10.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,098 Followers

This story has rough degrading sex. If that's not what you enjoy reading, you should probably read something else.

Pam was sweating when she hopped into her rental car and drove to the airport. She pulled to the side of the road and put on her panties after wiping her soaking wet pussy from the finger fucking Beau did in the bar's parking lot in front of his friends. Dammit! What's the matter with her she wondered? She was a professional attorney. She owned her own firm and was worth millions. And she let this redneck freak pumpkin headed motherfucker humiliate her in front of a bunch of other redneck freaks.

She flew back to Boston and spent the next two weeks working on briefs and other litigation. She was rough on her employees and she destroyed the other lawyers in court. Nobody wanted to be around her because she would take their heads off for no reason. Everyone wondered what was wrong with Pam. After being a bitch all day long, she laid in bed every night thinking of Beau.

After two weeks, she flew back to Middlefield. For whatever reason that she couldn't understand, she pulled to the side of the road on the way to The Fly Inn and removed her panties and bra and put on a short summer shirt dress with a belt to define her slim waist. When she walked in to the bar, she noticed that Beau was nowhere around. She walked to the bar and ordered a drink while all of the rednecks began to move in her direction. She felt a hand on her ass and heard a voice beside her, "Hello Missy. You know this is a whites only bar don't ya?"

She slowly turned and the hand remained on her ass. "I'm sorry sir. I was looking for Beau and just thought I would have a drink to cool off while waiting."

The man smiled a toothless grin and the pretty black attorney. "Ya see Missy, we don't usually let nigras in here." The hand on her ass was starting to squeeze and a new hand reached over and rested on her left breast. The man continued, "However, since you don't mind these fellers touchin your titties, we might reconsider and let you stay until old Beau gets here."

She asked, "When does Beau usually come in?" She felt her shirt dress being unbuttoned.

"He's due in any time now, Missy." The man's breath stunk of cigarettes and beer, and his few remaining teeth were starting to rot. "Maybe you wanna kiss me until he gets here." He grabbed her neck and pulled her face to his and put his mouth on hers. She was disgusted, but she didn't pull away.

The hand on her ass had pulled her dress almost up to where he would have her bare ass in his hand and the person unbuttoning her dress was unfastening her belt. The man shoved his tongue into her mouth and she almost threw up. She pushed back from him and stopped the other man from unbuttoning the rest of her dress. She noticed that her belt was off and her dress was unbuttoned to her waist. She spun sideways and slapped the hand away from her ass. "Maybe I'll just wait for him outside then," she said. As she turned to leave, one of the men grabbed each of her arms, which pulled the top of her dress open to fully display her black breasts. "Let me go!" She demanded.

A few of the rednecks started jumping around and hooting and hollering like jackasses. "Git her boys! Git her boys! Let's strip the nigra." Since her arms were secure, one of the men finished unbuttoning her dress, and between the three of them, removed it from her. "Woo hoo! We got us a naked nigra!" Woo hooo! What we gonna do with her?"

The bartender spoke up and said, "Take it outside boys. I don't want none of that stuff in here."

They picked up their prize and headed out the door just as Beau was pulling in to the parking lot. He looked at the commotion and saw several men carrying a naked black body. It took him a few seconds, but it dawned on him that the only black that had been in The Fly in the last year was Pam. "Shit," he thought. "Just what I need."

Beau walked over to the group that was actively groping and fingering Pam's body. She was thrashing and kicking out at them, but they just laughed. He yelled, "Hey you motherfuckers! Gimme my nigra."

"Oh shit. It's Beau. Shit Beau, we was just havin a little fun until you got here."

Beau smiled at them. "OK, you got five minutes while I go get me some beer to take home. But don't hurt her." He turned and walked into the bar, and four fingers immediately went into Pam's pussy and hands were all over her body. By the time Beau returned, they had made her cum twice and left her lying in the dirt by his truck. "He said, "Git in the truck."

Pam got up, and started towards her car when Beau yelled, "Hey slut. I said git in my truck."

Pam said, "I will but I have to get my suitcase so I have clothes."

"Leave it. I'll give you one of my shirts or just bring ya naked. They all seen your titties before." She got into his truck. Beau worked for the next five minutes to try to start his truck while Pam sat naked in the front seat. Several of the men from the bar came over under the guise of helping, but they were really there just to check out Pam's naked body and sneak a feel.

Finally, Beau said, "I think the old truck finally died for good this time. It's been a good truck but now I gotta go buy a new one. Don't need that right now."

Pam turned and said, "Beau, can I do you a favor, please?"

"You wanna suck my cock right now?"

She laughed and said, "Well, yeah, but I'll wait till later. Let me get you a new truck."

"What? You wanna get me a truck?"

"Please, baby. You pick it out and I'll pay for it. I have a lot of money."

"I don't want to owe nobody nothing, slut."

She smiled and said, "I'll buy you a truck if you promise to make me a whore this weekend. I want to be treated like I'm just a two bit cum dump. I'll do whatever you tell me to do. Anything."

Beau thought about it for a long time and then said, "That's all I gotta do?" Pam nodded her head, wondering what in the hell she was doing. "OK," he agreed.

"Let's get in my car and I'll take you to the car lot." Pam found another shirt dress in her luggage and pulled it on. As Pam was taking him to the new Dodge dealership outside of town, he kept trying to get her to stop at used car lots along the way. Finally when they got to the dealership, Pam said, "Go find whatever truck you want."

Beau shook his head, "No Pam. These trucks are lots of money. We can't afford one of them."

"Well, let's pretend," she said. "If you could have any of these trucks for free, which would you choose? After we look at your favorite, then we'll find one for you."

Beau was like a kid in a candy shop. She laughed as she watched his big pumpkin head bobbing around between the big pickup trucks. Finally, he yelled, "This one."

Pam walked over to a big Ram Extended Cab Truck with a $72,000 sticker price. The salesman was there in a flash. He said, "Well folks, I can see . . . "

Pam turned and told him to be quiet. He stopped and Pam said, "Are you sure this is your favorite, Beau?" He had an ear-to-ear smile and said, "Oh yeah."

She turned to the salesman who was about to open his mouth and said, "We'll take this one. Get it ready to go while I pay for it." The stunned salesman started to say something, but Pam asked, "Where do I pay for this?" The salesman pointed to the office. "Get this ready to go in one hour or the deal is off."

An hour and ten minutes later, Beau was driving his new Ram Truck with Pam's face buried in his lap happily sucking his cock. After he came, he said, "Been a good morning so far. Got a new truck and broke it in with a blow job from my nigra."

She smiled at her and said, "Don't forget our deal, Beau."

"Are you sure about that, slut? I can be mighty mean when I want. And you being a nigra, the boys at the bar can be kinda mean too. They're all rednecks like me. " Her pussy was gushing at his comments.

"I'm sure, Beau. Just make sure I get back to my car in time on Sunday afternoon to go back to Boston."

Beau drove directly back to The Fly. On the way, Pam put her purse and plane tickets in her luggage, just in case.

When they pulled into the parking lot, several of the men came over to check out Beau's new truck. Lenny was the first to check it out and when he was done, Beau said, "Why don't you guys take my slut inside, buy her a drink and play with her for an hour or so until I get there."

Pam had butterflies in her stomach and her pussy was soaked. They took Pam into the bar and bought her a drink. She immediately felt a hand on her ass and two hands slid over her shoulders and grabbed her breasts hard. "Uuung! Aaah!" She moaned.

"This whore is moaning already one of the men said as he started unbuttoning her dress. "Ha, seems like we already done this once today."

Pam was soon naked and the men were touching, squeezing, twisting and fingering her body. She listened to them make comments like, "She ain't bad for a nigra;" or "Look at the slut's nipples standing straight out;" or "I ain't never fucked a nigra slut before." All of these comments were making her hotter and hotter. She spent the last two weeks bossing people around and being a bitch, and now she wanted to be the black whore for a bunch of white rednecks.

She smiled at the bartender, who looked at one of the men and said, "Lock the door."

Pam looked around and saw there were about 15 men and three women in the bar. They put her on her knees and made her suck all 15 cocks to get them hard. While one was being sucked the others were calling her slut, black cum dump, nigra whore and any other name they could think of. One of the men removed is belt and used it on her ass, which made her cum. After she had sucked all of them, Lenny laid on one of the tables and they lifted her and put her on his cock. "Aaaah!," she screamed. "Aaargh!" Another man stuck his cock up her ass and the third shoved his cock into her whore mouth. They told her that any cum that fell to the floor, she would lick up.

They fucked Pam for several hours. The women called her a whore and a cunt. They cheered the men on. Several times they had two cocks in her pussy and one in her ass. And then they reversed and had two in her ass and one in her pussy. She screamed yelled and moaned like a banshee. They made her suck two cocks at the same time and blew cum all over her and the floor. Three times they made her get on her hands and knees and lick cum off the floor.

Beau was busy taking anyone who needed a break for a ride in his new truck. And he really didn't care how many men fucked Pam or how much they abused her because he was just fulfilling his part of the deal.

The men laid her on a table and took turns pumping her pussy and mouth. As men stood on opposite ends of her holding their beers and smoking, they continued to call her names and slap her tits. Any time her mouth was empty, she begged for more. She screamed that she was a black whore and wanted all the redneck motherfuckers in the world to use her worthless slut body.

Eventually they flipped her over and put her on her knees and made her lick all of their ass holes. While she was licking the men, the women were shoving beer bottles up her pussy. Pam had sweat pouring from her body and was screaming for them to use her black body. She was having one long continuous climax and was spewing piss onto the floor. Lenny grabbed her hair and made her lick her piss off the filthy floor of the bar. And she continued to beg them for more. She screamed for them to treat her like the whore she is.

One of the men said that she needed a drink so he dragged her down the hallway to the men's restroom and shoved her head into one of the commodes while he spanked and fucked her in the ass.

They forced her to lick their boots, and then the women forced her to lick their pussies and ass holes. "What a skanky slut!" "This nigra is a real whore."

The bartender had been watching the whole thing while smoking and drinking a mug of beer. When there were only a couple of ounces left, he jacked off into the glass and dropped some ashes from his cigarette in and then filled it the rest of the way with his piss. He handed the glass to Lenny and told him to make her clean the glass for him.

When it looked like Pam was ready for a break, Lenny carried the glass over and made her drink it, including the cigarette butt. The butt almost gagged her, but she drank it all down. The men could tell that after they had abused the once beautiful older black woman for four hours that she was completely exhausted. She was lying spread out on the dirty floor with cum coming from every one of her orifices. One of the women squatted over her and started to piss, but the bartender said, "Hey. If the black cunt ain't in shape to lick it off my floor, then don't piss in here. One of the men used a spoon to scoop the cum on the floor and draining from her pussy and feed it to her. Pam seemed to be drifting in and out of consciousness.

Finally, after four hours, the bartender said, "OK, I want to lock up now so how about getting that slut out of here." Two of the men grabbed her legs and dragged her from the bar. They dragged her through the dirt and threw her onto the trash pile at the side of the bar. Since the men had been drinking all night, they decided to piss all over her. When the others saw what they were doing, they came over and added their piss to the black whore.

Everyone headed for home leaving the garbage at the side of the building.

Pam slept until the sun woke her up. She looked around at the bags of trash smelled the garbage and the piss. She got up and walked to the back of the bar where she found a garden hose. She used the hose to clean her body as well as possible. Her hair was matted with cum, and she knew she would need shampoo to clean it out. When she was done, she sat on the step and thought to herself, "That was the most intense night of my life, and I suppose I should feel lucky to have gotten out alive. I don't really remember some of the things they did to me last night, and I have no idea why I ever wanted to be the whore for a bunch of racist redneck hillbillies. And I even blew a bunch of money on a truck for the biggest one just so he would let this happen. What the hell is wrong with me?"

"Pam? Hey Pam. Where are ya?"

"Back here Beau."

"Wow, you look like you been royally fucked."

She smiled at him and said, "I think I was royally fucked. Thank you."

"What? You enjoyed those guys abusing your nigra body?"

"For some reason, I did, Beau. It's like when I'm with you, I just want to serve you. I want to belong to you and have you use me like a whore. Like I'm your property. I don't understand it, Beau. Back in Boston, I'm called 'The Hard Assed Nigger Bitch Lawyer,' but here; I'm just a subservient black cunt. And for some reason, I like it. I like you telling me what to do."

"Get in the truck, bitch. But let me get the tarp from the back for you to sit on." She smiled at him. "So what are you gonna do, slut? Sounds like you're two different people."

"I don't know, Beau. I have a lot of thinking to do, don't I?

"Yeah, you do. But first, you're going to spend tonight being my sex slave."

She had a huge smile on her face. "Mmmm, I can't think of anything I'd rather be, Beau."

It took her a long time in the shower to get all the cum, piss and dirt off. She also brushed her teeth three times to get the taste out of her mouth. When she came out into Beau's living area, she was wrapped in a towel and saw her 300 pound pumpkin head lover in his underwear.

"Get me a beer and then git over here," Beau demanded.

Beau grabbed the beer with one hand and the towel with the other. He threw the towel on the floor and pulled her onto his lap. "Thanks for the truck. Nobody ever gave me nothing like that before. Are you sure you don't want nothing from me?"

"Well, I do want something from you, Beau." He looked puzzled. "I want your cock. I want to be your bitch. I want to belong to you." Beau just grunted and picked her up, dropped his empty beer can on the floor and carried her into his bedroom and fucked her for the next hour before falling asleep.

When Beau got up in the morning, Pam was just finishing a big breakfast for him. He came to the table in his old dirty boxers with his gut hanging over, and smiled when he saw all the food. Without a word, he sat and inhaled a half pound of bacon, six eggs, three pancakes, grits and toast. Pam liked to watch him eat and knew that he appreciated her effort of making breakfast even though he said nothing.

On the day Pam was to leave and go back to Boston, Beau said, "I wanna talk."

"OK," she said. "I want to talk to you after you finish."

Beau nodded. "Since your car is here, this will be the first trip that I haven't stripped you in front of the boys at the bar."

She smiled and said, "If you want, we can drive in to town before I leave so you can strip and fuck me in front of your friends."

"No. Maybe next time. OK, here's what I want to say. You've seen that nigras aren't real popular around here. You was used pretty good by the boys in the bar, right?" She nodded her head. "Well, I have to admit that I kinda like ya." Pam gave him a big smile. "I like fucking ya and I like how you'll do whatever I tell ya to. I wouldn't mind if ya lived with me, but that's the problem."

The smile left her face and she asked, "I think I'm starting to understand. If I were to live with you or even near you, I could never be your girlfriend or your wife. Or even your friend because my kind isn't looked at as equals. Is that what you were trying to say?" Beau nodded his head. She looked deep into his sunken eyes. "So I would have to be subservient to you, right?"

Beau looked confused and said, "I don't know what that means."

"It means that I would have to be your maid or your slave." Beau nodded again. "Well, Beau, I would be willing to be your slave. I would live with you and clean and feed you. I would wash your clothes and I would fuck you whenever you wanted. I would do whatever you wanted me to do."

Beau was grinning from ear to ear. "You mean you would move here from your house in Boston?"

"Well, I would move here on one condition. You would have to let me build a new house for us. We can put anything in it you want, Honey. If you want a big garage with a lift, we'll do it. If you want a bar room with a giant television, we can do that too. We can build it right here if you want. How does that sound?"

Beau nodded and asked, "Are you sure that you're willing to do that, Pam?" She nodded her head.

She said, "I have to leave soon. When I get back to Boston, I have a lot of work to do. I have to work out some kind of arrangement with my law firm and sell my condo. So if you're planning to strip me again at the bar, we better get going."

When they arrived at the bar, the porch was full of men smoking and drinking beer. Most of them had fucked and otherwise abuse Pam on Friday night into Saturday morning. Beau wasted no time in stripping his slut and then bending her over the hood of her own car and fucking her pussy while spanking her beautiful black ass. All of the men were hooting and hollering and cheering for him to fuck that bitch. When they were finished, Pam turned and walked to her car and drove away.

Within four weeks, Pam had moved into Beau's trailer and they had broken ground 200 feet away for their new modest 3200 square foot house with a small attached garage and a much larger detached garage 50 feet away. Before she left Boston, she spent several thousand dollars on negligees, mini skirts, lacy underwear and bras, tight tops and short summer dresses.

They fell into a routine quickly. Pam made breakfast for Beau and sucked his cock while he ate. She would have been more than happy to just do it, but she preferred that he demand his slave to do it. Her pussy would gush whenever he would look at her and say, "Suck my cock, cunt."

BJB69
BJB69
1,098 Followers
12