Pam and Beau Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast, Beau would go to his garage where he would spend the day working on cars to make a few dollars and to keep busy. Pam would clean and cook and do anything that a good slave was supposed to do. She liked not having to make decisions and to get into opposing attorney's faces making demands. She liked not having to suck up to stupid judges and arrogant men trying to pick her up. She liked being taken care of by Beau. She knew Beau would protect her and look after her. She knew he would share her with his pals at the bar sometimes, and she looked forward to those nights.

Eventually she took to calling him Master, and Beau loved it. He would walk in to the bar with this hot black woman behind him dressed in a mini and tight tank top that would wait on his every need and stand next to him calling him Master.

When their house was finished, Beau would entertain his friends in his bar room where they would drink the beer that Pam bought for them and watch NASCR on the big television. Pam would wait on all the men calling all of them while wearing a bikini, or something else that left little to the imagination, while referring to all of them as Master.

Pam eventually invited her daughter and her white husband to visit with them. They were both shocked by her retiring and moving in with Beau. She apologized for her treatment of them both and told her daughter that she now understood her attraction to her own white husband. Although her daughter was kind of surprised that her mother had ended up with such a fat homely looking man, she was happy that her mother finally found some kind of happiness.


12