Pam and Her Son (Full)

Story Info
Pam and her son become a couple!
3.2k words
4.29
100.5k
149
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misspoppy1
misspoppy1
106 Followers

Here I am, lying naked in bed with the most gorgeous man in my life, Cole. Yes, Cole's my son, and I couldn't care less!

It started roughly half a year ago. My husband, Steven was as usual begging for sex. He kissed my neck.

"Not tonight," I sighed.

"Honey, we haven't had sex in months!" Steven said. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, dear," I lied.

Truth be told, I was a little repulsed by him. His penis was below average, he was overweight and balding. I married him at the young age of nineteen and gave birth to my first son, James a year later. I loved him, of course, but looking back I probably only married him for his stability. By twenty-two I had another son, Cole. At twenty-three I overtook him in his own job and became his manager. Now I was the one keeping the family in shape.

As the years went by, the more I realized how bland my life with him was. The sex was boring. Even when he tried to spice things up, I felt embarrassed for him. A fat, balding man was not attractive, regardless of his intentions. I would have never cheated on him, though. I cared for him too much to betray him.

I never thought of myself as a looker either. I've always kept my mousy blonde hair short, which suited my strict "librarian" face. I've always kept in decent shape for forty-eight, though.

Steven had that pathetic hang-dog look on his face whenever I denied him sex. I felt pity this time.

"You know we haven't had sex for a while, have we?" I said, pretending to be excited. "Okay, let's do it."

Steven eagerly got out a condom and peeled it over his barely 4-inch penis. We spent a whopping three minutes in the missionary position, then he ejaculated. He rolled onto his side, pleased with himself and quickly fell asleep.

I sat on the edge of the bed, dissatisfied. My phone vibrated. It was a text from my younger son, Cole who I hadn't seen for nearly a year. We had plans to meet up after he got a managerial job at a gym in the town. Because of his new job, he now lived near us.

"Hey Mom we still meetin 2moro nite x," it read.

Cole is twenty-six and more brawny than brainy unlike his older brother James (who isn't very sociable and still lives with us at nearly thirty), but for a couple of years now I have had impure thoughts about Cole which a mother shouldn't have. His short dark hair, his hairy, muscular tanned body, chiseled jaw, and he towered over me! People often believe Cole is the older sibling, not James! Still, it was only a fantasy of mine and it harmed no one.

"Of course! Looking forward to seeing you! Your father will drop me off xxx," I replied, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

I met up with Cole at the local café. Even though he was my son I decided to dress smart for him. I wore a tight, sleeveless black turtleneck and high-heel shoes. I saw him sitting in the corner. He was wearing a casual black t-shirt and jeans. I noticed his abs through the shirt. Oh god, it didn't matter what he wore, he was hot!

'Calm down, Pam, he's your son!' I thought.

I walked over to him and sat down.

We discussed a variety of topics, catching up on each other's lives. Cole was never one to settle down. He was never truly single though. Always someone around the corner. With a hint of flirting, we somehow got around to discussing our sex lives.

"I shouldn't be telling you this, but your father is awful in bed," I told him. "He's too soft, and honestly I'm not physically attracted to him anymore."

Cole gave me a grin.

"Sounds like you need a real man in your life," he said.

"Yes, I feel like that sometimes!" I replied.

"Have anyone in mind?" he asked, staring at me intently.

"I... wouldn't cheat on your father," I said.

"What if it was with a 26-year-old stud who you fancied the pants off?" he asked.

My heart skipped a beat. "W-what do you mean?" I asked.

"Mom." He placed my hands in his large, masculine hands, "I see the way you look at me. And to be honest, I feel the same! In fact i've been in love with you since my teens!"

I was speechless. Yes, I liked him, but for him to feel the same way? And for so long?

"I can't, sweetie. Your father!" I quickly said.

"You mean the loser who can't satisfy you?" he retorted.

"Cole, we're talking about... incest!" I replied.

"Mom, all those girls i've fucked have meant nothing compared to you. You're the woman of my life! And I'm the man of yours, not dad!" Cole confessed.

I looked down in confusion. Was it wrong of me to look elsewhere for sex? I tried to rationalize the situation. Maybe having an affair would even save the marriage... But it would be with Cole. My own son! Incest! And what about my older son, James? A mother shouldn't have favorites! I looked up at him. God, Cole was so handsome, though! I sighed.

"Cole, if we do this, we can't tell anyone." I said.

Cole smiled and squeezed my hands even tighter. "So you really up for it?" he asked.

I simply nodded, and he held my hand as we left the cafe to Cole's car.

On the ride back to his apartment I couldn't keep my eyes off him. I phoned Steven, letting him know that I was staying over Cole's place for the night and to pick me up the next day. There's no suspicion in a mother visiting her son's new apartment.

Cole held my hand as we entered his apartment, and he closed the door. We looked at each other for a few seconds, and then we kissed. Passionately. He lifted my buttocks and carried me to his bedroom.

Still glued to his lips, he placed me onto his bed. He peeled off his top, revealing his gorgeous muscular body and gold chain necklace against his pecs. It seemed even hairier than I remembered. I placed my hand on his chest, noticing my wedding ring.

"Oh, Cole, this is... Naughty!" I squealed like a giddy schoolgirl.

I lifted my turtleneck, revealing my bra. He quickly unhooked it revealing my D cup breasts.

"You're gorgeous, mom!" Cole said.

This was wonderful, I actually felt attractive!

The moment came when Cole pulled his jeans off. His penis was HUGE. Ten inches at least.

"Like what you see?" Cole asked.

I simply nodded, mesmerized.

He got on the bed and positioned me to the headboard. He placed his penis on my vagina, rubbing up and down on my bush. He reached over to his cabinet and opened a condom packet. He rolled it on, and it barely fit half of his penis.

I looked up at my son. I was in love.

"You ready, mom?" he said.

This was it. I was about to commit the ultimate sin. Incest with my son. No turning back now. "Do it." I said.

He placed his penis at my vagina lips and slowly entered.

"Ohhh!" I moaned. It was only half in, yet the length and girth of Cole's penis had already beaten Steven's pathetic thing.

"All the way?" he asked.

"Yes, yes!" I pleaded as I grabbed the headboard in anticipation.

Cole's penis was entirely consumed by my vagina. His pubic hair rubbed against my own, causing a nice sensation. Cole's penis made my stomach bulge. I had never experienced this before, and it was wonderful! He pulled almost all the way out, and then back in again.

"Oh, my!" I squealed.

We kept at a steady pace. I was satisfied. My son was the thing that was missing in my life!

We switched positions, this time I was on top. I placed my hands on his hairy chest as I rode his magnificent penis. Cole held my hips for support. I laughed out loud. The last time I enjoyed sex this much was with my old boyfriend, before I met Steven!

My son and I changed positions many times throughout the night, from doggy, to '69-ing', to him carrying me, to reverse cowgirl, to spooning. After spooning, I turned around to face him. Our noses were practically touching.

"I love you, mom." Cole said while sawing in and out of my vagina.

This was it. This was the moment I realized that Cole was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, not Steven.

"I love you too." I replied.

We shared a passionate kiss and Cole ejaculated into his condom. We stayed motionless for a while catching our breaths, and gently pulled his semi-flaccid penis out of my satisfied vagina. I sat up and peeled his condom off. We spent the next half an hour making out and playing with each other's bodies, finishing with a romantic shower together.

Cole and I went back to his bed as lovers and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up to the sound of a car horn. I felt Cole's strong arms around me, as well as his flaccid, but still huge penis pressing against my buttocks. I remembered the night. I had sex with my own son, and it was fantastic!

I checked my watch; Steven was waiting outside!

"Cole?" I whispered, tapping his muscular chest.

He slowly woke up and gave me a grin.

"Morning, babe." he said.

"I have to go now, sweetheart. Your father's waiting for me." I said.

We were both disappointed with having to end it early. Before I left, I told Cole to come over the next evening at 7pm, as his father and James were attending a boring science convention and wouldn't be home until late. I gave him a romantic kiss and left to get in the car with Steven.

My head was spinning for the rest of the day. Steven even commented on how quiet I was. All I could think about was the next day when I would be in the strong arms of Cole again!

Time seemed to pass slowly over the next day. I anxiously sat at the dinner table with Steven and James, checking my wristwatch every other minute. God, won't this evening ever come?

Finally, Steven and James left and at exactly 7pm I heard a knock on the door.

Heart pounding, I opened the door to see Cole, standing confidently with his hand on the wall.

"Well, you gonna invite me in?" Cole asked.

"You don't need inviting, you're my son!" I replied.

He stepped in and closed the door. We had a little romantic kiss before I held his hand and led him to the bedroom...

Every chance we got in the following months, we had mind-blowing sex. Whenever Steven and James were out, we had sex at my house. Whenever they were home, I drove to Cole's apartment and had sex there. Steven was clueless, which added to the excitement. His own 'prim-and-proper' wife riding their muscular son's huge penis in the marital bed.

Cole and I had recently started to have unprotected sex as well as calling me on a first-name basis, and a naughty thought had entertained my mind for a couple of days. After he finished ejaculating on my breasts, I propped myself up onto the headboard to cuddle Cole.

"Cole, dear?" I asked, twirling his chain necklace through my finger.

"Yeah, babe?" Cole replied while caressing my boob.

"How would you feel," I asked as I looked into his piercing eyes, "about having a baby?"

Cole sighed.

"Pam, I'd love to have a child with you! But what about genetic problems?"

"I've researched into it and it should be fine!" I replied.

"What about Dad?" Cole asked.

"Oh, fuck your father. It's you I want!" I replied, squeezing his semi-hard penis. "as far as I'm concerned this is your bed now, not his!"

Cole stretched his strong, masculine arms and placed them behind his head, with a smug expression.

"I like the sound of that", he replied.

I giggled and cuddled into his muscular body, vaginal bush rubbing against his leg.

Cole turned towards me, pressing his penis against my bush and shoved his tongue into my mouth, running his large hand through my short blonde hair.

After a brief make-out session, Cole pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"So, when do you want to, uh, you know?" Cole asked.

"Well," I replied. "Your father and brother are here all of tomorrow, but I could tell them that I am going out with Karen in the evening. What do you say?"

"Sounds good, mom", Cole replied while stroking my bare backside.

I gave him quick glance.

"Remember, we're a couple now" I said while tapping him on his chest.

"Oh yeah, Pam," Cole replied while kissing my head.

I lifted my arm to check my wristwatch.

"Shoot! It's nearly six! Your father will be home any minute!" I said, climbing out of the bed and looking for the air freshener. The room reeked of naughty incestual sex!

We quickly got dressed and managed to get downstairs before Steven returned. We exchanged brief words before Cole left, but not before giving me a cheeky wink!

I sat in silence, flustered with excitement. Cole and I were going to try for a baby!

The next evening couldn't have come any quicker. Cole had booked us at the fancy restaurant in town, while I went with the Karen story as an alibi. She knew about Cole and me, which is why if Steven were to get suspicious, Karen would lie for me.

I wore a black sleeveless dress and high heels. Steven called me beautiful and told me to have fun.

"Oh, I will." I sneered.

I drove to the restaurant to meet Cole. We sat in the corner, candle-lit and whispering sweet nothings to each other. After a wonderful meal, I drove the two of us back to Cole's apartment. Inside, we immediately stripped off all our clothes and made our way to the bedroom.

Cole opened the door and spread out across the bed, turning on seductive R&B music. He beckoned me to join him and I crawled next to him.

I grasped his huge penis and studied it. Biting my lower lip, I thought about how this magnificent thing was going to give me a child.

I wanted to savor the moment. I crawled onto his muscular body and worshipped every part of it. Rubbing my boobs and vagina over his abs. Kissing his handsome lips that belonged to his chiseled jaw. I got on top of him and placed his throbbing penis under my vagina. I sensually grinded against it, feeling the texture. I looked down at him. His cheeky grin looking up at me.

"You ready to give your old mom a baby?" I shyly asked.

"Been ready for years." he replied.

We interlocked our hands as I slowly lowered myself onto his penis. The slow pace quickened. I was screaming in pleasure on my son's penis! I was in LOVE!

Cole man-handled me in ways Steven could never do! He threw me onto my back and fucked my vagina raw. After many positions of love-making, Cole and I returned to the cowgirl position, placing my hands on his muscular pecs as he held my hips.

"Pam, I'm gonna cum!" Cole grunted while I slid up and down on his erect penis.

This was it. The moment I was to become a mother again. I loved my older son James, but this baby was to be fathered by an alpha male I was truly in love with. Who cares if there is a twenty-two-year age gap? Who cares if I was already married? Who cares if we're mother and son? Love is love.

I leaned down to him as he ejaculated into my vagina. A feeling of warmness entered me. This was the best experience of my life.

"Thank you," I breathed in his ear.

Cole's strong arms held me close. My boobs were pressed against his muscles, feeling his heartbeat against my own. Dilemma by Kelly Rowland gently played through the speakers. This would become mine and Cole's 'love song'.

I rolled over, catching my breath as Cole's trail of semen dripped out of my vagina.

"Whew!" was all I could say. Cole laughed and pulled me close for a cuddle.

We stayed in his bed for a while, making out and caressing each other.

Cole leaned in close to my ear.

"How about you and I share a bath?" Cole asked.

I turned and giggled. I loved Cole's bath. It was more like a hot tub than anything.

While Cole prepared it, I laid in bed, happy and satisfied beyond belief. I received a text from Steven.

"Everything ok?" it read.

I saw the wedding ring on my finger and couldn't help but giggle. I felt naughty and I loved it!

"Staying with Karen. Don't wait up." I texted back with an evil grin on my face.

I joined Cole in the bath, washing and playing with each other. I turned on my back to lean on him while he washed my boobs and hairy vagina. I pulled my arms up to his head and embraced the moment. The mirror in front of us made us look like the perfect couple! The gorgeous hunk behind me wasn't my son, he was my soulmate.

After drying each other, I led the two of us back to the bedroom and we had sex again. Cole had ejaculated inside me three different times, each time as wonderful as the last. Even if I wasn't impregnated tonight, we would try again and again. Being inbred by another man, let alone my favorite son was just too exciting not to pass up.

We finally fell asleep at four in the morning. I woke up sometime later, feeling Cole's flaccid penis against my leg. I turned to see Cole asleep on his back with the moonlight shining on his gorgeous body. His glistening chain necklace only seemed to highlight his muscles! He was absolutely stunning. I smiled at the father-to-be and wrapped his arm around me. I fell asleep again shortly after.

We woke up at nine o'clock and had another round of sex. I left his apartment feeling like the luckiest woman alive!

Back home, my oblivious husband asked how my evening was.

"Oh, you know..." I told him, as I went to the bathroom to clean myself. Looking at my stomach, I smiled knowing that the product of a deep love would be growing inside there.

Cole and I spent the next month trying for a baby, to which I'm happy to say we were successful. My son, James found out about the situation and although he was upset, he learned to keep quiet and accept that his brother and I are a couple.

As the baby started to develop, I decided to divorce Steven, taking my wedding ring off for the first time in nearly thirty years. Steven moved out, and just like that, Cole moved in as my official boyfriend. I adore how well Cole has settled in as man of the house. Steven still has no idea why I left him!

I eventually gave birth to a healthy baby boy, a symbol of the everlasting love between a mother and her favorite son!

misspoppy1
misspoppy1
106 Followers