All Comments on 'Pam and Her Son (Full)'

by misspoppy1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She had Cole at 23, he's now 26, she get's pregnant at 49. Nah, I don't think so. I know you mean well but your stories are boring, improbable and lack substance. Maybe try a new genre, your failing miserably in this one.

SynisterSynisterabout 3 years ago

@anonymous women can still have kids at 49 but its a high risk pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incest is wrong you need therapy.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

What a pathetic story. Couldn't even get further than the first half of the page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it!!! Got me hot !!! Need more stories of mother and son impregnating stories!!!

Tom MandyTom Mandyover 2 years ago

Beautiful work. Except... ten inches is a little cliche.

nil_r2nil_r2over 2 years ago

very rushed, and wham bam thank you maam

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cheating skank, zero respect for the husband, which is prob where the son learned to feel the same way. No decent son would cuck his own father, but there's nothing decent about this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This exact same thing happened to my boss and her son she and her son secretly got pregnant with there son in 2019 except she was already divorced and played it off like her boyfriend Troy had gotten her pregnant it’s always funny when they boyfriend plays with the supposedly baby that his son I always see my boss smiling at her son knowing that she can’t tell the truth about the baby but knowing that if I marry into the family that there secret safe . And she pregnant again with twins her boyfriend thinks there his but only me and my boss and her son knows better

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but a bit short it was just to much like wham bam mam gave it 4 stars!!!!

PH4R40HPH4R40Hover 1 year ago

We need more of your stories!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/22/2022) Wow! Poor hubby Dunsel. This was nasty, cruel, and an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it a 4.

Of all the incest genres the mother/son relationships seem to be more erotic. I love romance between a couple. Be it sister/brother, father/daughter, mother/son. And again, if the woman gets pregnant the hotter the story.

In high school I had an incestuous relationship with my older sister. Like the mother in this story Elena wanted to have a baby. My baby. We have been together for 25 years and we have 4 beautiful children. Sex is as hot today as it was 25 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, that wasn't worth reading and poorly thought out. 10 inches...sounds like someone wishes. A baby with incest and her age? You need a better hobby.

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

Pam doesn't deserve the balding old man ......

walkindatdogwalkindatdog6 months ago

just read your newest story (Nov '23) and now this one. They're essentially the same story, only this one was far less dark, far more enjoyable. Is Cole a love child or what? He doesn't seem to be of the father in this story, what with his dark good looks, muscles and 10" cock. And then there's balding, fat, 4" dad. Yeah, maybe Mom forgot to mention she'd already strayed once from her marriage. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To the anon person who commented about 25 years of sex and 4 children. OMG, YES! Incest never gets old, AND IT MAY GET BETTER. I eat my mom about 4 or 5 times per month. She is 47 and I am 24. OMG is she delicious and she is as hairy down there as much as monster bush is possible. No razors allowed. We have a no shave or trim agreement. I agreed to eat my own cum from her pussy every time we fuck, as long as she doesn't trim or shave it in any way. OMG she is so beautiful down there! It (our agreement) has worked since I turned 19. NO rubbers, if she gets pregnant so be it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous