Pam and the hookup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl said to me "Pam is so happy that you have agreed to this. Chase is very experienced and will give your wife everything she needs, and everything you hope for her. Pam and I have talked over the past few days, and Chase is the perfect bull to indoctrinate your wife. He has fucked every wife who is here tonight. I think you have already met Connie and Simon". She waved an oriental couple over to her and me. Connie was beautiful, tall, slim, had a supremely confident air about her; taller than her husband Simon, who looked the part of a submissive cuckold husband.

We had met earlier but had not conversed except to say hello. Connie told me "Terry, your wife is being well looked after right now, and when she returns, how you react is very important. Simon, my dear cuckold husband, will now explain the finer points that you need to know as Pam's cuckold". My goodness, it seemed as though the entire evening, and all the guests, were here for just one purpose - to welcome Pam and me.

Simon gently touched my arm and said "Terry, this is a very important day for you and Pam, and you have a more vital role than you can imagine right now. Pam is being pleasured right now by Chase like you have never been able to. Cheryl told Connie and I that your dick is short and thin. I am the same. Connie calls my dick a "rice dick", so being submissive cuckolds is being the best husbands we can be, and when Pam walks down that hallway to meet you, how you react to her is important. She might, and likely, will feel a bit guilty having been sexually pleasured with someone who is not her husband. You need to visibly show like you never have before how happy you are to see her, hug and kiss her passionately, and tell her with every ounce of sincerity that you love her more now than you every have before. Can you do that Terry?"

I replied "thank you for your wise advice; I am sure I can do that since I am more excited than I have ever been right now, and that is exactly how I feel about Pam." Simon continued "that is good Terry. You will make an excellent cuckold husband. There are a few hotwife - cuckold couples that attend, and we all share something special. I hope that you and Pam will join us. Pam will be a while before she is ready to come back to you, so let us just relax for a while."

Some time passed, it seemed like hours, all the while my little dick was hard and leaking wondering what my wife was doing with Chase. Then Cheryl came up to me; she was looking at her phone, and said "Terry, your wife will be coming to you in a few minutes. Are you excited to see her? Do you remember the instructions Simon gave you?" I replied in a shaky voice "yes, I am excited as never before, thank you for everything".

I stood waiting in a room full of people for my wife to come to me. Pam strolled gingerly down the hallway, smiled at me and then raised her left hand and flashed me the two raised fingers - the cuckold sign. I broke into a big wide smile, jumped up and down a little like a girl and clapped my hands together in front of my chest lightly. I must have looked like a feminine sissy, but I did not care. That seemed strangely appropriate seeing that my wife had just made me her cuckold, everyone knew it, and I could not be happier. I bounded over to her, grabbed her in my arms, hugged her and kissed her more passionately than at anytime in years. She tasted "different", and I loved thinking of Chase's cock filling her mouth. After we broke our kiss, Pam said "oh my, my dear husband, where did that come from? You must really enjoy that I am your hotwife, and you are my cuckold. I was rather naughty with Chase. Did you taste him on me?" I replied "Yes, I did. I have never been happier; I love you more now than I ever have." To which Pam said, "even though you do not know everything that I have been up to for the past few hours?" My reply "Remember, I told you that I want you to do whatever you want, with whoever you want." Pam smiled and told me "Yes, and I have. Come with me now; I will tell you everything I have been doing with Chase. He has given me specific instructions to follow with you that I must do for him". With that, she took my hand and led me down the hallway to the bedroom she had just occupied with Chase. As we disappeared down the hall, we heard clapping and cheering from the crowd who had just witnessed our exchange.

Pam tells Terry everything.

Pam led Terry into the same bedroom that she occupied just a few minutes earlier with another man. It was hard to tell if Terry or Pam was more excited about to what was about to transpire.

In Pam's own words - Come and sit on the bed, the sheets are all crumpled and smell of sex. Sex I have been enjoying with another man. You like that, don't you?

Terry nodded his head, to which Pam replied- not good enough cuckold - tell me what you like. Say it. Terry said quietly "I like that you have just been getting fucked by another man on this bed I am now sitting on".

Pam smiled and answered - good boy. Now, take off all your clothes. It is time I reward you for finally sharing your true feelings to be my submissive cuckold. Good, it did not take you long to lose your clothes, and I see your little dick is hard and leaked precum in your underwear. Tell me cuckold - are you excited thinking of what I looked like sucking his cock? Terry nodded to which his now domineering wife replied - not good enough cuckold. Tell me what excites you about watching me suck another man's cock.

Terry gulped and answered - I imagine the lips I have kissed wrapped around a thick cock and you sliding up and down his shaft that is all wet and shiny with your spit and his precum, your lips puckering as he withdraws his shaft, and your cheeks getting hollow as he pumps your mouth and you suck him in into your mouth invitingly, all the while looking up into his eyes while kneeling below him.

Pam dropped her dress and was just wearing her matching white bra, panties, garter, and stockings that she did not allow Terry to see on this day until now. As Pam climbed on the bed, she looked stunningly beautiful, and the white lingerie contrasted with her brown skin so erotically and it made Terry's little hard dick twitch. She mouthed a little laugh at her husband's aroused state, slid next to him, started stroking his 5-inch hard skinny dick with two fingers and said - it only takes two fingers to surround your dick, earlier my two hands could not surround Chase's long and thick cock. Before that, we hit it off earlier while you were occupied with Simon and Cheryl. He is a confident and strong man who commands attention easily but makes a woman at ease and feel special. He knows what he wants and is not afraid to take what he wants.

I was excited to be wanted by such a man. I was turned on like never before in my life. Sorry, but your hard and leaking dick shows me you are enjoying this too. He grabbed my hand and led me down the hallway to this very bedroom. My heart was beating so hard I could hear it, my body temperature was rising - I am sure my face was blushed, and my pussy was leaking and hot. I was in such a state like never before - I would do anything that man told me to do. I thought of you telling me the same thing and I smiled to myself.

Inside this bedroom, he pulled me against his body, and I melted as he kissed me deeply. I opened my mouth without hesitating and allowed his tongue to explore as he desired. Chase then started kissing my neck, ears, shoulders - it felt like everywhere. Then he whispered in my ear that he was going to do things to me tonight that is going to make me feel like I have never felt before. I moaned and he asked me what I wanted him to do to me. I replied - whatever you want to do to me, and whatever you want me to do to you. He replied - good girl while he undid my dress and let it fall to the floor without me even noticing that my dress was on the floor and I was standing in front of him as I am now, my breasts heaving noticeably in anticipation and excitement all rolled into one.

Chase then ordered me to undress him. I unbuttoned his shirt and gently removed it. I caressed his chest - not a bodybuilder, but fit, and the hair on his chest was soft and nice to my touch. I started kissing his chest with little kisses, working my way down his stomach, and then kneeled in front of him and undid his belt and opened his trousers, letting them fall to the floor with my dress. And there I was - kneeling in from of him staring at the large bulge in his shorts. He then ordered me to remove his shorts and gaze upon my prize for tonight. Without saying a word, I grabbed his shorts and slowly slid them down and I saw his cock straining to escape. Before finishing, I looked up at Chase who was watching me the entire time. He said to me - Pam, I have had many married women kneeling before me, but you are the most hypnotized wife yet. Keep going.

I licked my lips and moved closer to him. As I lowered his shorts a bit more, his cock popped out and hit me under my chin as it popped up. I jumped a bit in surprise and Chase chuckled at my reaction. I said - I am sorry. Chase said that is ok, but it is good that you know your manners. I replied - thank you Sir. I do not know why I called him Sir, but it just seemed so natural. He said- you have never seen a cock like mine, have you? I replied never. To which he scolded me - you never what? Kneeling before this man who I only just met hours earlier, I was becoming his willing submissive, and it seemed so right. I replied - Sorry again Sir, I have never seen a cock like yours before in my life. You are longer and much thicker than my husband, or any man I have had even before we were married. He answered - good girl, you are learning fast. You know what to do to my cock, don't you? Make love to it with your mouth, make it hard and excited for your married pussy.

Without saying a word, I leaned into him and started sucking his cock. At first, I could only get the head into my mouth - I swirled my tongue around it and tasted his precum. I wrapped both hands around his shaft. My hands did not fit all the way around he was so thick. I was thinking of this thick shaft filling my pussy later, and wanted Chase to be pleased with the blowjob he was getting from your wife. I looked up into his eyes as I started to slide his cock in and out of my mouth as seductively as I could, making slurping sounds while sucking and using one of my hands to fondle his balls and the other to caress his ass.

Pam stopped stroking her husband's little dick and told him - we don't want an accident now and have you cum too soon. Chase and I are still just doing foreplay. Hehe. There is more you know, and you wanted to hear all the details. He was too long and thick to deepthroat, but I was able to fit a bit more than half of his cock into my throat. He grabbed my head and slowed down my sucking and told me - You are an excellent cock-sucking wife Pam. I am pleased with you. Now climb on the bed and lay on your back.

Chase climbed up from the foot of the bed and gently pulled my panties down and off. My chest was heaving again, and my lips felt so wonderful - warm and soft from his cock sliding in and out. I still feel how nice it is. He spread my legs, slid between them, and started kissing and blowing on my legs as he worked his way up to my pussy, which was hot and wet, and so ready for his cock. He kissed my legs and finally got to my pussy and expertly stroked my lips with his tongue and flicked my clit bringing moans from my mouth. He kept it up and I could not, and did not want to, stop myself from having an orgasm. I tensed my body and moaned deeply as the first orgasm I have had in years swept over me.

As I came down from the high and my breathing relaxed, he continued his climb up my body from my pussy, kissing my stomach, and removing my bra without me even knowing how he did it - I did not care. He started kissing my breasts and nipples, bringing back my passionate longings. He gently bit my breasts and nipples. I mouthed "Ohh yes" and he bit harder leaving a love bite on my breast.

I felt his giant hard cock at the entrance of my pussy. He just left it there for a moment; I reached for his cock with my hand and pulled him even closer. The large head of his cock touching the lips of my pussy made me moan again. He whispered in my ear - what do you want, my lovely married slut? Being called a slut felt so liberating, and I mouthed a bit incoherently - please fuck me, fuck me hard and deep. Fill my married pussy with your cock, stretch me like I have never been filled before, make me your slut. I wrapped my arms around his upper body, and raised my legs offering my pussy even more to his cock. He said nothing, but slowly pushed his cock into my hot and very wet pussy. I felt my pussy stretched like never before, his cock touching every fibre of my sex. No one has ever done that for me - sorry. Here let me touch your little dickie, you are leaking quite a bit. You wanted to hear all the details- I see you are enjoying every bit of it. Good boy.

Chase began pumping his huge cock back and forth so expertly. The friction of his cock on the walls of my pussy felt glorious and his huge head reached all the way to my uterus and gently poked it, generating feeling I have never felt before culminating in the most intense orgasm I have ever felt. My whole body began spasming and the sounds that came from my mouth were a combination of moans, gasps, and whimpers.

Chase stopped pumping his cock into me to allow me to enjoy my orgasm - very much the gentleman he is. As I gained a bit of composure, he raised up a bit to gaze into my face and smiled at my look of supreme sexual satisfaction. I wanted more and grabbed his ass to pull him into me again, but he had other ideas. He rolled off me to the side and ordered me to get on my hands and knees, and positioned himself behind me. He was now going to fuck your wife doggy style, and his huge cock would touch my pussy in more delicious ways. Like a bitch in heat, I raised my ass up in the air for him to do as he pleased, and he did just that.

He slapped my ass and butthole with his cock, I thought he might want to fuck my ass, which scared me a bit, but he impaled my pussy again. The feelings made me moan again, and I pushed up my ass to meet his thrusts. At that moment, I surely must have looked like the slut I had just become. Then Chase slapped my left ass cheek, then the right cheek rather gently. I did not react except to keep thrusting to meet his cock. He slapped again, this time harder, and again, and again, each time a bit harder. The harder he slapped, the heat from the slapping somehow combined with the friction from his cock sliding in and out of my pussy and I mouthed a sexual moan that lasted for what seemed a very long time.

After the moan ended, Chase stopped slapping and fucking and asked if I like what he was doing to me. I simply said - Oh yes. He slapped my ass quite hard and said - Say it slut, say what you like. I replied in a loud voice - I am sorry Sir. I like you slapping my ass while you fuck my married pussy, and I want you to keep fucking me. I am your married slut! I will do as you please, Sir.

He replied - good girl. You are my married slut now, and resumed fucking your wife to yet another earth-shattering orgasm. He did not stop fucking my pussy, and his already huge cock grow thicker as he increased the pace of his fucking, then I heard him groan and felt his hot cum flood into my pussy.

As we both caught our breath and enjoyed the afterglow of our sex, I felt his cum starting to leak so I reached for a tissue. Chase grabbed my arm and shock his head and said - no, no, my dear married slut. You are not to do that anymore. Put your panties on now and keep my cum in your pussy until it is properly cleaned later. I will give you instructions how that is to be done. Right now, you are to clean my cock - no tissue; use your lovely mouth.

I replied - yes sir, my pleasure, and after putting my panties on I climbed on my hands and knees and leaned over him and licked and sucked his cock and balls, savoring the combination of his cum and my pussy juices all combined. I wanted him to enjoy watching me clean him so I was as loud as I could be licking and sucking, and looking up into his eyes often for his approval. When I had cleaned his cock to his satisfaction, he told me it is now time to introduce his new married slut to her husband, the new cuckold.

Cuckold duties

During this whole time, Pam was gently stroking her husband's little dick, but now increased the pressure and pace, which made him shoot a remarkably strong (for him) stream of cum onto his stomach and chest. Pam looked at her husband, and said - you are my cuckold now, as you wished, and I can tell you are as thrilled as I am with this turn in our marriage. Your will do as told, and Pam scooped up Terry's cum in her hand and wiped it on his face and into his mouth, telling him - from now on you will consume your cum as any good cuckold should.

Pam reach for the nightstand, and pulled the chastity cage out of her purse and showed it to Terry. She said - I just made you cum - that is your reward for bringing up the idea that we become a hotwife - cuckold couple. We have been married for over 20 years, and you have made we wait that long, and tonight I finally experience what great sex is like. For making me wait so long, you will have to be punished. With that Pam put the chastity cage on her husband, turned the lock, and put the key and necklace around her neck. Terry just looked at her dumbfounded.

Pam continued - you will wear the cage at all times, until I feel you have earned the right to receive a hand job by me - like you just earned now. That is the only time you will cum. Do you have anything to say? Terry just mumbled "no", to which his wife sternly scolded him - not good enough cuckold - try again. Terry shook out of his stupor and said - I am sorry dear. This is what I have so desperately wanted for a long, long time but was too afraid or embarrassed to say anything to you. I am so, so sorry for depriving you for so long, and will do my very best to please you in every way I am able. I am thrilled to be your cuckold and excited what the future holds for us.

Pam replied - much better, now you have another cuckold duty I need from you. Lay on your back now. She then removed her panties and handed them to her husband and told him - take a close look at your wife's panties. Do you see them stained with another man's cum? Raise those panties to your cum smeared face. Do you smell the aroma of sex? Terry did as he was told, but said nothing.

Pam then climbed on top of her husband, facing his feet, and lowering her pussy onto his face. She leaned back and her husband's nose was smashed into her asshole. Pam ordered her husband to clean her - Now cuck - start licking my well fucked pussy. Get your tongue in there and lick up my cum and his cum. Don't stop until you have cleaned me and given me an orgasm. Terry made an unintelligible noise from underneath his wife, but eagerly consuming the fluids that fell from Pam's pussy to his mouth. Pam leaned back and sat on his face, grinding her pussy onto his mouth stimulating herself to an orgasm while her asshole was also being stimulated by the rest of her husband's face.

After a while, Pam had her orgasm - not the kind being fucked by Chase, but a mild one that is what she will be expecting from her cuckold husband from now on. She climbed off her husband, who was now panting for breath, his face red from the friction, and glistening with the cum from Pam's pussy.

Pam, just wearing her bra, garter, nylons, and necklace with the key to her husband's cage, held out her hand and said - come my dear husband. There are even more instructions from Chase. It is time that we make our entrance to the rest of the attendees as the newest hotwife slut and her cuckold submissive husband. Don't get dressed. Chase wants to present us like we are - me wearing the lingerie he loves, and you wearing only your cage. Do not under any circumstances are you to cover your cage. Display it proudly. With that, Pam led her cuckold down the hallway to the main room.