Pam and the hookup

Story Info
Wife and cuckold are introduced at party.
7.8k words
3.78
27.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subcuck52
subcuck52
45 Followers

Pam and the hookup

This is a cuckold story of a mature married couple and the wife's transformation to a hotwife and the husband turning into his wife's cuckold. It is fictional, unfortunately, with a few bits of reality. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Terry's suggestion

After 25 years of marriage, Terry and Pam settled into a humdrum routine, as many married couples do. Being the second marriage for both meant both knew that their spouse had sex with others, but neither considered playing outside the marriage. Sex gradually became very vanilla, especially for Pam as Terry's short (4 inches) and thin dick did nothing for her sexually. Finally, after Terry climbed on Pam, and came inside her in no time at all, then rolled off satisfied, Pam said to no one in particular - "well, that was a disappointment".

Terry loved porn from an early age, and never quit - the internet made porn so much more accessible. He was particularly turned on by porn that featured real wives having sex with men that were not her husband, especially if the husband knew or watched. Watching wives (or any woman) suck cock and allow the guy to cum in her mouth and over her face and hair was another favourite.

He came to realize, thanks to the internet, that he was always underendowed, and all of the women who allowed him to fuck them did the things to pleasure themselves while his short, skinny dick was sliding in and out of their pussy - like climbing on top and pounding hard to try and fill her pussy, or demanding doggy so she could easily use her fingers on her clit to have some pleasure. The porn wives also were pleasured by cocks much larger than poor little Terry's, and also loved men who took what they wanted from their own husband's wife.

He was very submissive to Pam, even in everyday life, but Pam wanted a strong, dominant man, just like the porn wives. A man who made it clear what he wanted from his woman and took it. She was married to a submissive, small dick guy who asked permission. She kept him because he is a good provider.

On no particularly special event, Pam was chatting with her sister, and Terry was quietly listening, as usual. Pam said "these two couples at bingo are really nice people, we always chat and enjoy each other. Funny thing is that the wives sit with the other's husband, not her own. The one wife, Cheryl, suggested that I should "hook up" some day. They even have a pool. I said that sounds nice. Then my other friend told me they are swingers and "hook up" was not coffee but swinging. Oh my god!" Pam and the other women giggled and laughed, but Terry smiled, felt his little dick twitch, and his heart start to beat a bit faster thinking of his wife sucking another man's cock, and having her beautiful pussy filled by a much larger cock than his - picturing her orgasm while being fucked.

Days passed as usual, but all Terry could think about was his beautiful Pam "hooking up" and becoming a hotwife. He was somehow going to find the courage to suggest and encourage Pam to accept the invitation. Pam always talked about touchy subject while Terry drives, so that was his plan. During that drive, his heart was pounding, and he suggested that Pam should accept Cheryl's invitation to hook up. In Pam's own words, she replied "are you crazy? Or just a pervert?" Terry replied "If it's perverted to want you to enjoy the pleasure of sex, then I'm perverted. Look, it's no secret that I have not been capable of fulfilling your needs, but I really do want your needs to be fulfilled, even if it takes other people to fulfill them. This invitation from Cheryl sounds like a perfect way to begin to change our dull and unsatisfying sex life." Pam's jaw dropped a bit hearing that from her husband, but the wheels were starting to turn inside her head. Yes, there has been no sex for years, Terry's dick was the smallest dick that has ever been in her pussy or mouth, but why is he suggesting that she have sex with other people? Pam replied, "this is just way too much right now to even think about". Terry replied "I understand, and I cannot fully express how nervous and scared I am right now sharing this with you. But I love you, always will, and desperately want you to have what I am unable to give you".

Pam replied, "we'll talk about this later". Terry was pleased and relieved at that outcome.

Pam interrogates Terry.

Over the next couple of days, things returned to "normal", but Pam got some advice - will this ruin my marriage and I'll lose my financial security that comes with that? Is this just my husband's way of tricking me into allowing him to sleep around with other women? What if any of our friends or family find out? A couple of days later Pam instructed Terry to come and sit across from her to so she could closely observe his answers so she could get to the bottom of whatever he might be after that he is not telling her.

As her husband meekly sat in the soft chair and Pam towered over him in her firm chair, the marriage dynamic became clear to both - this is a female led relationship (FLR). Terry was gratefully relieved, but Pam still needed a domineering man to lead her, and this may just be the avenue for her to get what she needs - if her submissive hubby can give her the right answers.

"So, tell me why you think it would be good for our marriage to start swapping?" Pam began. Terry mustered all the courage he could find and honestly replied "We both know that I have not been any good at satisfying you sexually - that is no secret, and it is not fair that you should not enjoy the pleasures that you so richly deserve, so I fully encourage and support you in finding and enjoying other sexual partners". Pam was still suspicious - "and while I am busy, who will you be swapping and enjoying?" He had thought through this beforehand and was ready - "honey, I was not suggesting that we swap. Cheryl invited you, not me. I intend to remain your loyal and chaste husband. I do not expect to join you in the hook up, and will do whatever you want me to do or not do".

Still not persuaded, Pam continued the interrogation - "and once I begin having sex with other men, as you wish, how will I know you are not chasing other women?" Terry is liking how this conversation is going. He replied to Pam "I can guarantee it because I will gladly give you ownership of my little cock. I will get a chastity cage for myself with a lock, and you will have the only key. Whenever you feel the need to reassure yourself of my faithfulness to you, you can lock me up - no questions asked. I have just one request though. I want you to lock my little dickie whenever you are out with another man. I want to not have any accidental release. I want to keep getting hornier and hornier the entire time you are out thinking of all the things you are doing to him and he is doing to you. I would also like you to wear the key on a necklace on your date. Would you do that for me?"

Pam was surprised, even shocked, to hear her husband submit so completely to her. She let it sink in, then smiled a wicked little smile. She replied "I am beginning to like where this is going. Are you sure that you are willing to give up your sexual freedom to me?" He replied "I have thought about this quite a bit; I am sure. I will go out today and find a proper chastity cage, unless of course you would prefer to choose it for me".

Pam was feeling more confident and was appreciating more the direction her formerly stale marriage was taking. She had more questions though. "You may select your first chastity cage, but if I do not like it, or think it inappropriate, I will choose another for you. As soon as we are finished here, run out and buy it, then bring it right back so I can see it. First though, what "rules" have you considered in our new arrangement?" She left it open-ended to see if her hubby had thought this far ahead.

He had in fact thought about rules. "My darling wife, I can only think of two rules I would hope and expect you to follow - first is that no family is involved in our new arrangement - no sex or flirting with any family, or any discussions with any family. No family is to know of our new arrangement. I will also follow this rule. The only other rule for you is that you be completely open and honest with me - tell me everything you do with other partners. You have no other "rules". You have my complete agreement, support, and encouragement to see who you please, whenever you please, and do whatever you please. I will support and help you in every way that I can, and will love you always."

Pam was pleased. He continued..." As for myself, I will do whatever you tell me to do. My "no" list can be counted on one hand - no family - same as your list, no poop, no pain, no animals, and no pee - the pee is a soft "no". If you really, really want to be entertained by making me drink your bull's pee, I will comply as you direct me". Pam smiled to herself, thinking about all the things she might think of making her husband do. Then she said "OK, my dear husband, I will think over all you have offered up. Go out now and buy your chastity cage. When you return, if you offer me your cage, I'll consider the next step." Pam was so self-confident she knew her hubby would do as told. She could see in his body language how comfortable he was becoming the more he opened up and admitted his submissive nature.

Pam accepts the invitation.

As he left to obtain his chastity cage, Pam got on the phone with Cheryl. In Pam's own words "I have been thinking about your invitation - I am sorry to have rejected it out of hand - my husband and I have been discussing what you may have suggested - that your hook up events are actually swapping spouses?". Cheryl answered "Oh sweetie, that does happen, but there is never any pressure on anyone. We are very selective who is invited - we have had an eye on you for some time. Hope that does not offend you. You are bubbly, honest, and friendly. The point is everyone is enjoying themselves - some like to have sex with other partners, some like to have sex with multiple partners, some like to have sex with the same sex partner, and some just like to watch. I would not expect you and your hubby to do anything more than watch what goes on, and decide for yourselves if you want to continue or just call it a day". This calmed Pam. "That's a relief, I was nervous not knowing what to expect. Um, there might be a problem though with my husband. He says he does not want to swap, but wants me to meet up with other men, and even encouraged me to accept your invitation once he found out. I have sent him out to buy a chastity cage with a lock, and he will give me the key. He is so unlike the man I thought I married. I wanted a strong, dominant man and it turns out he is submissive. He has told me that he will do anything I tell him to do. Does that disqualify us from attending your hook up?" Cheryl beamed "OMG, you lucky girl! Your husband wants to be your cuckold. If he is like the cuckolds in our group, he will have intense sexual pleasure and satisfaction through you - hearing you tell him the steamy details of your encounters with other men or women, and especially watching you - either in person or pictures or videos you send to him. He will worship you like you never could believe. As I mentioned, we have other cuckold husbands in our group, and he will fit in very nicely, as will you. You guys are going to both elevate your sex lives a lot".

Terry acquires his cage.

Terry went to the adult novelty store to buy the chastity cage. He had seen them in porn, but was unsure which one could fit and be comfortable on him. He needed a bit of help. The store clerk was a young woman so his humiliation being a cuckold would start sooner than he thought it would. He explained that he needed the cage for himself to wear for extended periods of time, and he also needs a lock and key so only the keyholder, his wife, can release him. The woman was not derisive, and explained that more married couples are practicing chastity for hubby than anyone would think. She explained a steel cage is the best seller, and would recommend that. She also explained that there are no returns, so you need to know what size you need. He meekly explained that his cock was only 3 or 4 inches soft and no more than 5 inches hard in length, and rather thin around. The clerk replied "Yes, I see why your wife needs this for you. From what you have described, you will need a small size since your length is more than 2 inches. Micro size is for cocks smaller than yours, but since you will be spending a lot of time caged, your already small dick will get smaller. I will be seeing you again in several months when you will need a micro size. It's ok, it happens to all of the husbands, and all are quite contented, and their wives are happier than ever". He thanked her for all her help selecting his cage and her understanding and acceptance. She smiled and replied "You are very welcome honey. I look forward to seeing you again, and I also look forward to meeting your lovely wife. Please ask her to accompany you the next time you visit us." For the first time in a long time, Terry had a calm feeling experiencing that he was not alone in his submissive cuckold world. There were actual real people - not just images on the internet. Before heading home to Pam, he stopped at the jewelry store and bought a gold necklace for Pam that his chastity key would dangle from. He sized it so the key would hang on Pam's chest just before her cleavage would start to show. He also bought a beautiful classy white gift box and arranged the cage, lock, key, and necklace for Pam, and topped it off with a loving gift card.

Pam takes charge.

While Terry was out shopping, Pam was busy on the phone with Cheryl, and did some of her own research about cuckolding on the internet. Terry handed his gift to Pam who read his card and smiled, then opened the box and inspected the cage, lock, key and necklace. Pam gave Terry a peck kiss and told him "Hmm, it looks like you are serious about encouraging me to fuck other guys while you get no pussy. Well, you've had no pussy for a long time, so that should not bother you. Although I said I would cage you now, we'll hold off on that for a while." He noticed more authority in his wife's voice and demeanor. It pleased him and relaxed him at the same time.

Pam continued "We will just keep your cage in the box for a while. I made arrangements with Cheryl to attend her next get-together". Terry could not believe have fast things had moved and the surprise and then smile on his face showed. Pam continued "Hold your horses - I made arrangement to attend as an observer. I need to see firsthand what this is all about." Terry replied "Of course, whatever makes you most comfortable. May I have the honour of driving you and picking you up?" Pam's reply surprised him "That is so sweet, but you are coming as well - we are going together as a couple to observe, and be observed, so I expect you to be on your best behaviour. I will decide how this marriage proceeds after I have seen more". Sensing and relishing that their marriage is evolving into a FLR, Terry replied simply and meekly "Of course, dear, as you wish".

The event at Cheryl's house was only a few days away, and Pam teased her hubby during that time, asking him if she looked good enough to be a hotwife, and wondering how big the cocks the guys at Cheryl's event would be. On the day of the event, Pam took a long time getting ready by herself, and did not speak much to Terry, letting him get ready alone, and wondering what awaited him and his wife, only elevating his arousal.

Pam was radiantly beautiful, but not slutty, make-up and hair perfectly done, wearing a smart polka-dot dress that hugged her figure, nylons and high heels. Pam did not allow her hubby to see what she was wearing under the dress - something sexy, or maybe nothing at all? His little dick leaked at the thought of what might be caressing Pam's brown skin and what the evening would be. Before getting to Cheryl's house, Pam had Terry stop the car and told him "Look now, I can tell you are excited, and to be honest, so am I, but we are here to see if this is something we both want. And remember all the promises you made?" Pam's hubby nodded and replied, "every single one of them". Then Pam got her purse and opened it to show him that she brought the chastity cage with her, then continued "so I expect you to be on your best behaviour, and demonstrate to me that you indeed are submissive and want to be my chaste cuckold husband. If you embarrass me, I will make you drop your pants and lock up your little dick in front of every single person who is there. Now let's go."

The hookup

Pam and Terry rang the doorbell and were greeted by Cheryl and her husband Dan. Cheryl gave Pam a hug and welcomed her to her home. Terry said hello, nice to meet you and shook Dan's hand. Dan had a firm grip, unlike his. Cheryl took Pam and showed her around, introducing her to the other 5 or so couples who where there. Dan gently grabbed Terry's arm and introduced him to the guests as well, but not at the same time Pam was being introduced by Cheryl. He thought that a bit odd, but did not say anything. So Dan explained "I know you are a bit in the dark as to what may or may not happen tonight, but Cheryl has been talking with your wife over the past few days and she has a better idea than you do, so you can relax a bit if you can. There is no pressure on either of you. Although you very well may see some steamy action later, everyone her has been told that you and your wife are here to observe and see if this is something that you would like to add to your marriage. Just mingle as if this was any other evening with friends; no one is going to pressure you or Pam to do anything you don't want to do." Terry thanked him for explaining and started to mingle, but could not take his eyes off his wife, who was also mingling, and having a lot of fun, laughing and giggling. She was always more outgoing and open so none of this was a surprise.

After a couple of hours, and seeing couples disappear for extended periods of time and then reappear, Pam pulled Terry off to a quiet corner. Holding his hand, she stated "I am enjoying the company and people here a lot more than I thought I would. I hope you are too". Terry simply agreed, nodding his head yes. "Good then, I have decided that I am ready to go further than just observe tonight. I am prepared to make you my cuckold husband right now. With who is not important, but he is here, and is willing to make me a hotwife for you. But I will not go through with it unless you are fully onboard with becoming my cuckold. The choice is yours. Either send me off with Chase to get properly fucked and make you a cuckold, or we go home and return to our life as before. The choice is now yours."

Terry gave his ravishing wife a loving kiss, something he had not done in years, and replied "Thank you for being so thoughtful. I really love you so much. And thank you for leaving this in my hands, so this is what I want. I want to go home", then paused still holding Pam's hand, and continued "as your small dick cuckold husband". He then kissed Pam again, she hugged Terry, and said thank you. I will see you again in a while. Chase is waiting for me.

Pam and Terry are educated.

Pam sauntered off, she never looked sexier, leaned over close to a mature handsome guy and said something to him, he smiled, stood, looked at me and nodded. Pam turned to me, smiled, then blew me a kiss. She then grabbed onto Chase's arm, and he led her off down the hall toward the bedrooms. I was hypnotized watching my wife and wondering what will go on. My trance was broken when someone gently touched my shoulder. It was our hostess, Cheryl. I then realized everyone in the room was also watching my wife being led to the bedroom by Chase.

subcuck52
subcuck52
45 Followers