Pam & Zach Awakening of Nasty Pam - Round 2

Story Info
Nasty Pam returns and the 3 friends play a new game.
5.8k words
4.64
3.5k
1
0

Part 19 of the 42 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
111 Followers

We've gotten some requests to write longer stories. Here's a longer one for you. We hope you stay with it.

These are our stories, embellished, but true. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

We recommend reading the first Nast Pam episode for context.

Nasty Pam...Round 2

We got home from the shore late Sunday night, and with what had taken place the days before, I wasn't surprised that the ride home was not uneventful. I had really unleashed a new side of me that weekend. I hadn't had the chance to analyze exactly what had brought it on, but maybe that's what made it so exciting. Just acting on my carnal thoughts without stopping to weigh the pros and cons. I was surprised though, that as much as Zach seemed to enjoy this new side of me, he hadn't brought it up yet.

I should mention that not uneventful doesn't exactly capture the totality of what happened. I guess that was a poor choice of words. By saying that, it downplayed the fact that I was anything but just sitting in my seat the whole time. After all, Nasty Pam was now a pivotal part of my psyche and I wasn't about to let her go quietly into the night.

It was dark when we left Ron and Liv's and a slight rain had begun to fall. Because the weather had turned south earlier, the majority of folks had left the shore early, so there wasn't much traffic on the road. The iPod playlist was the kind of tunes one would expect to hear on a late summer Sunday night. Nothing too loud or harsh. Everything was soft and mellow instrumentals. Mixed with the syncopation of the wipers on the windshield and our lone set of headlights piercing the darkness surrounding our car, it gave me a sense of what astronauts might have felt as they traveled into the emptiness of space. Nasty Pam had to take advantage of that situation.

"I know there's no traffic, but there could be deer, so please keep your eyes on the road," I instructed Zach.

"Of course."

I undid my seatbelt, pulled my T-shirt over my head and slid my shorts and panties down over my hips and off, tossing all my clothes into the back seat. I leaned my back against the door and stretched my legs out across the car, resting my bare feet in Zach's lap.

"Put it on cruise control, spread your legs and pull your cock out. I wanna play with it with my feet."

Zach looked over at me, his eyes wide, "Are you serious?"

It wasn't necessary to say a word. The lust in my eyes told him all he needed to know.

Zach took one hand off the wheel, spread his legs, unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts and reached in and pulled out from his boxers his already semi-erect dick. I placed my big toes on each side and began to rub it up and down, feeling it grow harder and larger with each passing second.

"You may have been hesitant, but he's seeming to enjoy this," I commented. Zach just smiled and let out a deep breath, knowing it would be useless to dispute the fact.

When I had him fully hard and erect, and just before he started leaking, my fingers found my nipples, pinching, tweaking and pulling on them until my pussy was moist. I slipped my hand down and began slowly rubbing between the lips and around my clit. That slippery sensation on my fingertips has got to be one of my favorite feelings. I closed my eyes and soon found my mind going to the nasty place. Minutes passed.

"Are you thinking I'm gonna get myself off then lean over and suck you till you cum in my mouth?" I asked, my eyes still closed, basking in the pleasure I was feeling in my pussy.

"That thought had crossed my mind," Zach smirked.

"Well mister, you'd be oh so wrong. That's what normal Pam would probably have done. But Nasty Pam has something else in mind."

"And what, pray tell, would that be?"

"Rather than tell you, I'm gonna show you," I stated, finally opening my eyes and smiling.

I pulled my feet back under me and got up on my knees. Eyeing the chrome handle on the five speed shifter, I made my way over to it, turned to face the back seat, placed my knees on the edges of the seats on both sides of the console, my backside pressed against the dash, the cold A/C blowing on my asshole as I hovered my now dripping pussy right over it. I took hold of the seat backs and lowered myself down onto that chrome plated dildo.

"Oh God," I moaned as I felt the vibrations of the transmission pulsating through the shift handle inside my cunt. I began flexing my thighs in order to fuck that thing. I gave no thought to how achey I was going to feel the next day. All I wanted was to fuck it till I came. I, again, closed my eyes and went primal. Up and down. Over and over. Again. And again.

My mind drifted just a bit as I could sense the car slowing. I assumed Zach wanted to be careful as the sound of the rain had gotten more intense. I blocked it out and moaned louder, increasing my pace. Geez, it felt sooo fucking good!

I reached down and furiously started rubbing my clit, so badly wanting to cum. Starting with rapid circles then onto frantic rubbing. My fingers pressing hard against my nub. It didn't take long.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh my God!," I screamed as I came hard and felt my juices flowing out of me and down my thighs. I squatted all the way down, squeezing my pussy tight around the five speed phallus, panting, sweating and cursing the pleasure. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck, Oh God that felt good."

I stayed that way for a moment, then, finally, I lifted up and flipped over into my seat, trying to regain my composure, my palm pushing hard against my pussy. I could feel my heartbeat throbbing in my hand.

Finally, I spoke. "Did you enjoy that?"

I opened my eyes and looked over and saw cum stains all over Zach's shorts. His right hand, palm up was resting on his leg, holding a huge puddle of cum.

"I certainly did, but obviously not nearly as much as you. I was so aroused watching you I couldn't stop myself. I tried to just edge, hoping to get a blowjob or handjob when we got home, but, as you can see, no luck."

"Was that why you slowed down? Cause you were cumming?"

"Yeah. I had to. Wanted to be safe."

I leaned over and placing my lips on his hand, I slurped his cum into my mouth, ran my tongue around it, swallowed and kissed him on the cheek.

"God, I love you so much. And don't worry. I'm off tomorrow. I'll clean the interior," I assured him.

I reached into the back seat and grabbed my clothes, got dressed and relatched my seatbelt. Zach zipped back up and I found a wet wipe in the glovebox and did my best to clean up his shorts. We still had about an hour remaining and the rest of the ride was filled with jokes and laughter, each of us in a glorious post orgasmic state.

Krysti drove by on Monday. Seeing me out in the driveway in my tank top and running shorts with the car doors open and the top down, she stopped and got out.

"How'd your weekend go?" she asked, walking up the driveway.

I looked up and blew a hair out of my face. "It was fucking fantastic, and I mean that literally. How was yours?"

"Mine? Meh, who cares? I want to hear about yours. Tell me. Tell me. I want all the deets."

Krysti pulled a chair over from the porch and sat as I continued to clean the seats and console. I gave her the whole story. With all the details. How Nasty Pam appeared and took over. How I edged myself on the ride down. How I teased Zach before dinner. How I got Zach naked in the outdoor shower, finger-fucked his ass and made him cum all over my face and chest. How I didn't care that there were people walking around and secretly hoped someone might see us. How I had Zach fuck my pussy from behind while fucking my ass with the vibrator. And how I'm positive that Liv let us know she both heard and most likely watched us. How, when we got upstairs, I sucked Zach's cock for almost thirty minutes until he finally came in my mouth. And, finally, what I did on the ride home.

Krysti hadn't said a word. When I looked up, I saw her mouth agape and I'm sure, behind those sunglasses, her eyes were wide open.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Wow! Just wow. Pam, we've done a lot of kinky stuff together and you've always been open about your sex life, but oh my God, that's incredible."

"That's the new Nasty Pam," I smiled. "I'm not saying she'll always be around, but when she is, Lookout!"

Krysti broke into raucous laughter. "Can I get an app to track that? I wanna be around the next time."

"Great idea for a startup!" I responded.

"I know I owe you big time for handling Mrs. Turner on Saturday. I'm going to make it up to you. And I'll make sure it's when Nasty Pam reappears. So let me tell you now, keep Saturday night free."

"For reals?"

"Yep. Count on it. And don't bother asking what's gonna happen. I don't always know. But I'm gonna spend this week figuring out how to conjure her up when I want her. Now tell me what you did this weekend."

"I actually signed up for a Judo class and had my first lesson. It's something I always wanted to learn as a kid and I figured, what the hell. I'm a single girl, living alone. Couldn't help to learn some self defense. You never know, what with dating app dipshits or blind date A-holes lurking around every corner. Besides, it will keep me flexible. limber and, hopefully, in shape. And I'll admit, I look damn fine in my gi."

"I bet you do. That's great. Good for you. Now I'll have to be extra careful with my comments at work," I quipped.

"That's right. Otherwise you'll find me over top of you. Dominating you and pinning you down," Krysti replied.

"I can only hope," I said, tossing a dirty rag in her direction. Krysti grabbed it out of the air. "See that? And that's with only one lesson."

Now we were both laughing.

"Can I ask you a serious question?" Krysti queried.

I stopped what I was doing, sat down and replied, "Sure. Anything."

"Am I crazy in wanting to change how people call me from Krysti to Krystal? Krysti was cute when I was way younger, but now it sounds kinda juvenile."

"You're not crazy at all. We often get stuck with cutesy names growing up. I used to get called Pammy a lot. I truly hated it. Every family gathering or grade school reunion was a torture hearing that. People have to respect your wishes and you have every right to be referred to however you wish."

"Thanks. I really appreciate your opinion."

"No problem Krystal" I replied, smiling.

As I finished cleaning the car, we talked about this and that, before she had to leave to make a lunch date she had arranged with her cousin.

That week I spent several nights awake in bed for hours, racking my brain, trying to figure out why Nasty Pam and why now? It wasn't that Zach and I were inhibited sexually. We've done some pretty kinky stuff; bondage, anal, exhibitionism, threesomes etc. And it wasn't because we were in a dry spell. We've been having sex regularly for months now, three to four times a week, in one form or another. Plus, adding Krystal to our repertoire now and again has certainly kept it from becoming stale and boring. And now I'm thinking about being pinned naked to the floor by Krystal, her gi wide open and those luscious tits hanging just out of the reach of my mouth. What?

Or maybe I've been nasty all along and I've just kept it subconsciously in check. Was I afraid of scaring off Zach? Are there things I want to do to him or with him that he might find unconscionable? Would he agree to a MFM threesome? Now I'm picturing me on my hands and knees with one cock in my pussy or ass and one in my mouth. Or would he want to just watch another guy fuck me? Do I want to see if he has any Bi inklings? Would he let a guy suck his cock or fuck his ass or would he want to suck or fuck another guy?

Or am I just at that point where now I don't care whatever anyone thinks and it's time to let my freak flag fly? And, am I really any nastier than I've always been? Maybe it's just a natural progression and now I just want to own it and name it?

And don't you just hate how, when you're wide awake at night, all this makes perfect sense. Then, you wake up in the morning wondering, what the hell was I thinking?

Saturday night came and I texted Krystal.

Me: Tonight's the night! R U anxious?

Krystal: I'm dripping 💧💧💧

Me: Good. Be here @ 8:00 Bring you're favorite vibrator. The door will be open. Get naked and join us in the bedroom 🍑🍆🍑

Krystal: 👅 🍆 🌮💦

I hadn't told Zach what I had planned for that night. Only that Krystal would be joining us and I had a little game I wanted to try. I asked him to set the restraints up on the bed and to get out our box of toys. The immediate tenting of his shorts indicated he was all in.

Zach and I got naked and were playfully engaging, as we often did, in a little sixty-nine foreplay while we were waiting for Krystal to arrive. Nothing too intense. I'd lick his balls and lightly touch his cock while he used his finger and tongue on the outside of my pussy. No insertion, just stimulation. All while talking, kidding and just enjoying the moment.

I heard the front door open and close and a moment later, Krystal entered the room, naked, vibrator in hand. She looked amazing hot, all tan and lean, her hair pulled back and up, her pussy bald and glistening.

"Wow! Look at you. That was quick. Did you drive over naked?" I asked.

"Just had a slip dress on that I quickly slid off over my shoulders the second I closed the door."

I got off the bed and walked over to her, immediately cupping her tits, planting a wet kiss on her mouth and slipping my tongue between her lips. She reciprocated with her tongue as her free hand found my pussy. We stayed that way for nearly not long enough, in my opinion. Just mashing our bodies against one another.

Krystal finally broke the embrace, acknowledging Zach's presence by blowing him a kiss. Zach was lying there, slowly stroking himself.

"Hello to you too, Krystal."

"Keeping it hard for me?" she asked.

"For both of you, I hope."

"Okay Zach. Time for you to lie back and spread 'em wide."

As he complied, Krystal and I each took a side and restrained his ankles and wrists tight. I went to my closet and got a black silk scarf. Back at the bed, I took the scarf and wiped the center of it with the juices from my pussy. I handed it to Krystal. "Wipe yourself too, then tie it tight around his eyes and over his nose. I want him to smell us the entire time we're playing."

"Don't you just love the look of him right now? All exposed and open with just that cock standing straight up like the sail mast of some crude raft," Krystal remarked.

"I do. And I love it that his cock usually sticks straight out when erect and doesn't have any bend making it so easy to suck on. Most guy's stick up along their body or they're bent or curved and you've got to hold them down if you're on your knees blowing them."

Krystal giggled at the thought of that. "You're right. I never really considered that before. Maybe someday we should do a survey?" Call it, Male O'Cock: Are you a 9:00, 10:00, 11:00 or High Noon?"

When we finally stopped giggling I announced the game I had in mind.

"Tonight's challenge is called, 'Identify the Seductress.' The rules are simple. Zach is obviously just gonna lay there and be our game board. We are going to take turns and do things to him. Each turn will be for five minutes and focus on a specific act. After each round, it will be up Zach to guess which of us was the seductress."

"If he guesses right, the gal will roll a die and the score will be recorded. If he guesses wrong, then she will roll again and that score will be deducted from her total score. Highest score at the end wins and the winner gets to chose what they want to do, either to one of us, to both of us, to all of us or who and what they want done to them or someone else. In other words, the winner gets carte blanc to direct tonight's sexfest finale."

"So, in other words, tonight I'm just at the mercy of one or both of your whims," Zach chimed in.

"Correct, but don't forget, during the match between Pam and I, you're the receiver of all our seductive charms. Is that not in itself a win?"

"I guess you're right. Let the games begin."

I took Krystal out of the bedroom so Zach couldn't hear.

"First test is playing with his nipples and nothing else. You can use your fingers, lips, tongue and vibrator. Make sure your nipples don't touch him, that might be too much of a giveaway, you know, with those beauties that you have," I cautioned Krystal.

"What? These 'little' things?" she joked, as she cupped them in her hands.

"The second test will be playing with his balls, cock and ass. But just touching with fingers and licking. No wrapping your lips or fingers around anything and no penetration."

"Can I suck on his balls?" Krystal wanted to know.

"You can kiss, but no sucking, yet. Okay? Third test will be using just your mouth, anywhere you like. Now you can suck all you want, but you can't use your hands. Fourth test will be hands and vibrator only anywhere you want, just not his ass. Fifth test will be straddling his face and letting him eat your pussy. The sixth test will be playing with his ass with your fingers, tongue or any other body part. Then we'll see who has the most points."

"But the object throughout the whole night will be, Do Not Make Him Cum! If he cums, then you lose and have to sit out the final."

"That's gonna be REALLY difficult," Krystal bemoaned.

"I know, but the payoff in the final will be sooo worth it. Oh, and while one of us is performing, the other has to be using her vibrator on herself."

Zach shouts from the bedroom, "Are you guys still there? What's happening? I'm losing my erection."

Krystal replies, "We are almost ready now and don't worry, your dick will be hard in no time." Then whispers to me, "Who gets to do what?"

"We'll each take turns rolling the die, until all six numbers come up. The numbers we roll are the acts we do, agreed?"

"Agreed."

Krystal rolled first and got a 2. I got a 3. She got a 4. I rolled a 1. She rolled a 4, then rolled again and got a 5. I'm was left with the 6.

I positioned myself on the side of the bed, reached over and began flicking and pinching Zach's nipples, creating instant blood flow back to his cock. I watched as it swelled and bounced almost immediately. As I twisted and pulled them, Zach tried lifting his chest, seemingly begging for more. He was moaning. Next, I flicked my tongue over each, alternating, back and forth, before placing my lips on his left nipple and sucking hard while I squeezed and rolled the other hard between my fingertips. Next, when I was pulling his nipple between my teeth, Zach cried out in pleasure.

The whole time Krystal was rubbing her toy between her swollen pussy lips, consciously avoiding putting it in or touching it to her clit.

Krystal signaled that time was up by clapping her hands.

I climbed off the bed and stood next to Krystal and asked, "Alright Zach, who was that?"

"So much of that felt so familiar, so I'm guessing it was you."

"It was. I guess I should have changed my routine some." I picked up the die and rolled a four and wrote in on the notepad.

I motioned to Krystal to be really quiet and to wait a moment, letting Zach time to get anxious again. When I saw his dick start to twitch I gave Krystal the go ahead my tapping on her shoulder.

She crawled up from the foot of the bed and placed herself between Zach's thighs and when her mouth reached his balls, she began to kiss them. I watched as she licked her fingers, then slid her hand under and back to his ass. Zach tensed. Krystal starting licking from the base of his nut sac, over them and up the full underside length of his cock, tracing the vein that was bulging until she reached the top, where she flicked his peehole with the tip of her tongue. Zach writhed instantly. Krystal saw that and repeated it. Two, three, four times, each bringing the same response. I saw her smile, just before she started the trip back down to his balls with her lips rubbing both sides of Zach's now leaking prick. I imagined her fingers circling and pressing on his anus then flicking his taint. I watched as she began licking up the precum, moving her lips up his shaft to the tip, flick her tongue again on THAT spot then kissed the tip. Krystal then lifted Zach's balls up high and slid her tongue back to his asshole. I paused the timer just before it reached 0.00 because she had Zach writhing and I was enjoying the show. Zach was straining to lift his hips higher to give Krystal more access, but we had tied him too tight. When she finally slid her tongue back and started on his balls, I let the timer run out.

renyzanc
renyzanc
111 Followers
12