Pam & Zach Awakening of Nasty Pam - Round 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the vibrator from between my thighs and clapped my hands. Krystal slid down off the foot of the bed. "Okay Zach, who was that?"

He attempted to catch his breath for a moment before answering. "I'm gonna.... go out on a limb here.... and guess Krystal."

"Your right again," Krystal confirmed. "Why did you think so?"

"I not really sure, but.... there was just something different about it.... Good different, ...but hard to explain."

"We'll give you a minute to catch your breath," I told him. While waiting, Krystal rolled a 4 as well, and wrote it down.

I had gotten number 3, just mouth, no hands, so I carefully put myself on my knees between Zach's legs. This would give me the ability to reach his cock and by leaning forward on my hands, his nipples. I obviously started by sucking that cock between my lips and sliding my mouth slowly down until I was about to gag, before I made the long lingering trip back up. Zach's moans were infectious. Down and up I went. Over and over. Trying to mentally time myself. I placed my hands outside of his chest and my mouth sucked hard on his nipples. I could feel his cock leaking and bouncing against my stomach. I moved back to his cock, moved my lips down again. This time bottoming out at his balls. I swirled my tongue around. As I drew my mouth backup, I was sucking with all my might, before remembering that I mustn't make him cum. Krystal clapped her hands just before my mouth popped off of him. I had left a puddle of saliva around his balls and it was still dripping off my lips as I skidded back off the bed.

Zach's chest was heaving. Krystal took the vibrator out of her pussy and gave me a silent high-five as I stood next to her and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Okay Zach," Krystal said, "Guess?"

"Give me a second, please," Zach weakly responded. "Am I really... only half way through?"

"Three more to go," I answered, with a big smile on my face.

"Okay. Okay. I'm gonna say Krystal."

"Buzzzzzzz. Wrong," Krystal stated.

"Really? Whew....I guess that deep throat thing threw me off. Sorry Pam."

"No need to apologize," I assured him. "We're all just here to have fun. Are you having fun Zach?"

"Whatta you think?" he smirked.

"I know I am," said Krystal. "Me too," I added.

While Zach recovered, I rolled the die and got a 2, leaving me now with a score of 2.

Krystal was up next. Hands and vibrator only, anywhere but the ass. Before she got on the bed she took my vibrator, stuck it in her mouth, licked her lips and then kissed me.

This time she positioned herself on Zach's right side, put the vibrator on his balls and stuck her left index finger in his mouth, sliding it in and out. To my surprise, Zach started sucking it like a cock. I saw a large drop of precum flow from his dick. Krystal saw it too and slid the vibrator up to it, smearing it around the head and crown. When she placed the vibrator directly on his peehole and held it there with her hand, Zach nearly hurt himself straining against the restraints. She immediately took her finger from his mouth and pinched his nipple, sending him again into orbit. I thought for sure he would cum, but, with impeccable tIming, Krystal lifted both her hands away, admiring her work. Zach was so on the edge. She waited a couple of seconds for him to calm down before running the vibrator down and around the crown of his now continually leaking penis.

I took my vibrator off my nipples and clapped my hands and Krystal slid quietly off the side of the bed. When she stood next to me, I kissed her hard on the mouth. Zach had still not completely calmed down.

"Who was that?" I asked.

Gasping, Zach replied, "I'm....guessing....Krystal?"

"Yes! Yes!" Krystal shouted, first pumping her fist in the air, then smacking me on the ass. She picked up the die and rolled a 5, which left her ahead with a score of 9 to 2. I quietly and jokingly mouthed "Fuck you." She mouthed back, "I hope so."

We allowed Zach more time to regain his composure. Krystal had the next turn as well, number 5. She got to straddle Zach's face and let him eat her pussy. She climbed on the bed, placed her knees tight against Zach's armpits, took hold of the headboard and lowered herself down to meet his mouth.

Zach was at first startled, not expecting that at all. But, being the trooper that he is, he immediately began licking. Krystal held herself up so that Zach's tongue was just able to touch the outside folds, not yet wanting to press herself hard against him. Not being able to see her face, since she was facing the wall, I could only imagine the pleasure she was feeling. I sat back down and used my toy to mimic Zach's tongue on my vagina. A couple minutes in and Krystal slid herself down so that her pussy was now resting on Zach's chin. I could visualize in my mind his tongue buried deep inside her as she started to moan. I watched as she first, rubbed her clit against his nose, then took one hand off the headboard and began rubbing it as well. Damn her! Rules only stated that Zach shouldn't cum. She was trying to get herself off. Luckily, the timer went off and I clapped to let her know. Krystal hesitated a few seconds longer before getting off. I couldn't blame her.

While walking back to me, she rubbed her dripping pussy with her fingers then slid them into my mouth. I sucked them clean.

"Alright Zach, we gave your dick a break that time. So whose pussy was that?" I queried.

"That was definitely you Pam, I'd bet on it."

"Oh you silly silly boy," chided Krystal. "That was me."

"Really? I would've sworn it was Pam. Damn. I'm guessing you two taste very similar."

I dipped my fingers in my pussy and gave them to Krystal to taste. She sucked them dry, dipped her fingers in herself and tasted them as well. "I think you might be right. They do taste very similar."

"Fucking blindfold! I'm missing everything," Zach cursed.

"Well, not EVERYTHING," I stressed.

Krystal rolled the die and got a 3, and because she lost, she her now had a total of 6. I still had a chance. I took her arm and led her out of the room.

"If he's keeping score in his head, he'll know the last one will be me. That won't be fair to you," I told Krystal. "How about we change the last test?"

"Okay. What did you have in mind?"

"I'm thinking we both blow him at the same time. Then, just before the 5 minutes are up, I'll be the last mouth on his cock. He'll have to guess who was last. How's that sound?"

"Oh, I like that."

We went back to the bedroom and I placed a pillow under Zach's ass to raise it up and then we each took a side. Being left handed, I wanted to be on Zach's left. I placed the timer where I could see it, nodded to Krystal and hit start. I knew Zach could sense that we were both on the bed.

I met Krystal's lips at the top of his cock and we stayed there, trying to kiss each other with a dick between us. I started to slide my mouth down and Krystal followed until we reached the base. I gave her the go ahead with my eyes and as she went up and sucked him in deep, I sucked on his balls for a bit. Then I lifted them up and away and attached his asshole with my tongue. Zach was squirming and though I couldn't see what Krystal was up to, the moans coming from Zach told me he was getting a premiere blowjob. After about a minute I tapped Krystal's hand and our mouths changed places. I immediately deep throated that cock, enjoying how drenched it was from Krystal's assault. My eyes caught her licking his ass then wetting a finger and pushing it inside him as she sucked a ball into her mouth.

Zach nearly lifted off the bed, causing me to choke as I still had him deep in my throat. I went back up to suck on just his tip, caught Krystal's eyes again, and moved my lips down along the side of his cock as she, again, started sucking him in halfway, her finger still in his ass. I glanced at the timer and saw 23 seconds left. I tapped her shoulder, she got off and my mouth took her place. I was bobbing my head as fast as I could while Krystal had her hand clamped tight around the base of Zach's cock, to insure he wouldn't cum. Then, right before time ran out, I pushed my tongue hard against his peehole. We both sat up, but Krystal was still squeezing Zach's cock hard. She finally let go when she could feel the throbbing stop and she sensed that Zach had calmed down enough so that he wouldn't explode. Fluid did ooze out of him, but not cum.

"Okay Zach, who was the last one to have you in her mouth?" Krystal quizzed.

Zach was tense and silent. His eyes were closed The face he was making I had seen before. He was attempting to fight off an orgasm. I knew if he relaxed he wouldn't be able to stop the cum from flowing. I motioned for Krystal to get off the bed with me and we stood and waited for Zach to come back to us.

It took a while, but Zach finally settled down and asked, "What was that question again?"

"Who was the last one of us to have your cock in our mouth?" Krystal repeated.

"Let me think a minute. It was all so intense and I felt like my dick was about to go numb. I don't know. Let me think." After quite the pause, he finally said, "Pam. It had to be Pam."

"And why is that?" I asked.

"That last move with her tongue trying to get into my hole. I think I remember that from another time."

My ploy had worked. I hoped he might recall when I did that to him before.

"Alright, yes. You are right. Dammit. Go ahead. Roll your dice Pam," Krystal conceded.

I picked it up and rolled. Up came a 4. That gave us both a total of 6. Tied.

"We'll figure this out, but let's get Zach untied first," I requested.

Zach was one tired puppy. His arms were sore from almost constant straining against the bonds. He needed something to drink. As he sat on the side of the bed, Krystal went to get him water. I watched his dick finally go limp. All in all, he had been kept hard and under loving assault for almost an hour.

It was now just past 9:30PM. We all decided to take at least a half hour break. Since we had tied, Krystal and I still had to decide how we would determine the night's finale. Since I had been planning tonight for the better part of the week, I had, during one of those sleepless nights, thought of something that I knew all three of us would enjoy.

To Be Continued...

12