Pam & Zach Back at the Salon…

Story Info
Almost a fantasy, Pam & Zach caught in the act by co-worke…
1.4k words
4.53
3.9k
4

Part 2 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. The initial seven Pam & Zach stories are in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between the two of us progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but we did my best to make each episode stand alone.

Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

Future Pam & Zach escapades will follow. But rather than a series, they will be individual events, not necessarily in chronological order, that took place over the ensuing years of our relationship.

Back to the Salon...

Pam:

Zach came by the salon. It was a week after I gave him his birthday surprise. I could see him looking suspiciously at Jennifer and our newest stylist, Krysti, who joined us when my mom retired. I knew he was trying to determine if either of them were the secret recipient of the mouthful of cum he deposited that night. I caught his eyes and just smirked.

"What?" he snickered as I walked over and greeted him with a kiss.

"I know what's going through that mind of yours. Just forget it. You'll never know."

"Can't hate a guy for wondering. Or are you worryed that I might have enjoyed her so much that you'll have to step up your game?"

Luckily for him, I could read his sarcasm from a mile away or I might just slip with the clippers trimming his hair tonight.

"Have a seat. I'm just about finished with Mrs. Whitaker."

It was almost 6:00PM and Jennifer and Krysti were also wrapping up their final clients of the day.

When they were done, Zach, ever the thoughtful one, grabbed a broom and swept up the area around their chairs. I knew he was just being kind, but for just a second I wondered if he was using the opportunity to get a closer look at each of their lips and mouths, hoping to ascertain some kind of clue.

They both thanked Zach as they were leaving.

I just shook my head as I removed the cape from Mrs. Whitaker and walked her to the register to close her out. As she left, I locked the door, pulled down the front window shades and said to Zach,

"I know you need your hair trimmed. And I know you remember how I had you jerk-off afterwards that other time. Ever since then I've had this fantasy of cutting your hair while you're naked. Are you game for that?"

"I am. But under one condition."

"What's that?"

"That you be naked as well."

"Well, that wasn't part of my fantasy, but we can make that happen."

I started to take off my clothes and Zach noticed that I was wearing a lacy camisole. Normally, because I am small chested, I don't wear anything under my tops. Not even a bra,

"That's different," he said, as he was stripping. "I like the look."

"Yeah. Lately I've had this desire to fancy it up a bit. I know you've noticed my panties have gotten sexier."

"That I have," Zach replied as he took off his shorts, leaving him naked.

"I've also been secretly hoping you'd undress me more often. You know, even in unexpected situations. Adding another garment might add to the thrill. At least that's what I thought."

"Oh Pam. I'm sorry. You know I love it when you're naked. And I've often thought of taking your clothes off. But I know there's sometimes a reluctance on your part to do so anywhere other than home. You have been a bit more daring of late, I'll give you that. I only wish you'd have talked to me about it. Remember, we both need to do a better job of asking for what we want."

Stepping out of my panties, having planted the seed in his mind, I walked up and clasping his face in my hands, deeply kissed him, thrusting my tongue into his mouth.

"Thank you. You're right. We should have talked."

I tapped on the armrest of the chair, clueing him to sit down.

"Don't you think you should lock the door to the house? Your mom might come walking in," Zach questioned.

"Where's the thrill if it's locked," I replied.

As I said that, I could see Zach's dick twitch and stiffen. I thought to myself, "Oh, he likes the thought of being caught too."

I went about trimming him up. The excitement of seeing the cut hair falling on a naked body with a semi-erect penis had my nipples hard and my pussy wet.

"So, how does the rest of your fantasy go?" Zach inquired.

"Like I said, I was dressed and you were naked. I had your wrists tied to the arms of the chair. As I was cutting your hair, I would pause every so often and remove a piece of clothing, until I was naked as well. Then I'd get a basin filled with soapy water and a razor and as I was shaving your balls, I'd stop and suck on your nipples."

Zach's cock got rock hard and was visibly throbbing.

"Then I'd rinse you off and suck on you. Then I'd turn around and grab your saliva-slickened shaft, rub it across my sweet little asshole before plunging it into my soddened snatch as I sat down on you and started fucking you."

"Since you're halfway there...," Zach started to say as he wrapped his hand around his cock. But I interrupted him.

"Yeah, but no. Saying it out loud before doing it sorta ruins the whole fantasy thing."

"I'm sorry I asked you to be naked too," Zach apologized.

"It's okay. It really is. You didn't know. I'll just have to fantasize something new. But what I do want to do now is blow the hair off you with this hair dryer, then take you over to the couch by the window and fuck you silly."

I led Zach to the couch and had him lay down, his head facing away from the door with his knees up and spread wide. I kneeled down between his legs, cupped his balls with my right hand, circled his cock with my left hand and began to suck and lick him.

I let my fingers play with his sack and around his ass as I stroked and sucked that cock. Long licks from his balls to the tip. Lips wrapped around the crown, tongue flicking the hole, my hand squeezing tight, before shoving my mouth down his entire length. I had him close in no time.

I rose up and pushed his knees down, stretching his legs out. I slid forward and took his cock and rubbed it against my slit, my nipples scraping his chest.

"Don't touch your nipples until I tell you."

Then I slipped him inside me, put my hands on his shoulders and began to slide my pussy back and forth, rubbing my clit on his pelvis, until I was was almost at the edge.

I sat up further, my hands on his thighs, holding still while performing kegels on his cock.

"You can play with them now, but fight the urge to cum."

Zach's hands moved immediately to his nipples.

Just as I said that, I saw Krysti at the door and heard a key in the lock. I looked down, so she wouldn't know I saw her, and began to lift up and plunge my pussy down, moaning loud and fucking Zach hard to drown out any noise by the door, secretly hoping she'd walk in.

I quickly glanced up and saw that she had stopped opening the door and was watching us. I made eye contact with her and nodded approval before I closed my eyes and increased the tempo, slamming my ass up and down.

Zach's eyes were closed, but when I whispered, "Someone's watching us," they shot wide open, with a look of fear.

"It's okay. It's okay. Now fuck me hard!" My pussy was drenched.

Zach grabbed my waist and began to lift his hips, meeting my plunges, our bodies slapping, his eyes still wide open. I closed mine and bit my lip as I felt the wave starting to wash over me.

We came in unison. I could feel Zach throbbing and spurting inside me. My orgasm driven by the thought of being watched and feeling his cock exploding. We both stifled our screams. I crashed onto his heaving chest.

Seconds later I looked up and the door was closed and Krysti was gone.

"Who was it?" Zach asked in a panic.

"I don't know," I lied. "Maybe someone thought we were still open. I didn't recognize her."

"And here I was worried about you mom catching us."

"Yeah. Crazy, right?"

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers