Pam & Zach I really Like That Tie

Story Info
Short story of Pam getting herself off watching porn.
1k words
4.5
4.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

The continuing adventures of Pam and Zach. I guess I'm obligated to state that all characters are 21 years of age or older. While embellished for literary purposes, events strikingly similar to these did actually occur.

I Really Like That Tie...

I was sitting there with the laptop, wearing just a T-shirt, scanning through some porn on a Tuesday night, as I often do when Zach isn't home. He was out with some friends at a Sixers game. I came upon a video that I ended up replaying and watching three times. It wasn't long, only about fifteen minutes, but, boy oh boy, did it get my attention.

The video was of an attractive amateur couple. You could tell it was homemade by the fact the the video recorder was obviously in a fixed position, on the side of the bed, most likely on a tripod. They were both naked. He was clean shaven and athletically muscular, not body-builder grotesque and possessed a decent circumcised cock. She had her longish ash brown hair pulled into a ponytail, was proportionally built with a nice set of tits, a smooth pussy and a very nice ass. It started off with them laying in bed and participating in mutual masturbation. They were kissing and she was playing with his dick while he toyed with her vagina. After a bit, the scene cut to where she had the guy sit up with his legs back along his thighs. She then tied a restraint to each ankle. She pushed on his chest so that he fell back. She then took the other end of the restraints, had him put his arms by his sides and tied each wrist, pulling them down tightly so that each of his hands were tied to his ankles. I guess you would call it a kind of reverse hogtie position.

She proceeded to prop a pillow under his shoulders to, I guess, make him a bit more comfortable or so that he could watch. Then she opened his legs as wide as she could and positioned herself on his right side, wrapping her leg over his thigh.

I guess it was the position she had him in that really piqued my interest. I've had Zach tied on his back and spread eagle numerous times. There have also been a couple times when I've had him tied face down, his hands above his head and on his knees with the restraints tied around his knees and pulled forward and tied to the headboard. You know, one of my favorite pegging poses.

I watched in awe, as the position he was in allowed her such easy access to both play with his junk and suck on his nipples at the same time. Now I've often done the same to Zach, (him just laying there, but not tied up like that), but it seemed like, because his lower legs were "out of the way" so to speak, it afforded so much more space. It wasn't until I had watched it a second time, that I realized, because his lower legs were against his thighs, that it raised his ass up, giving her an unobstructed pathway to get her hand under his balls and back to his ass. Voila! File that away for future use. I had been so intent on checking out the positioning, that I hadn't really paid attention to everything else she was doing.

But by that third time through, I was working my vibrator both in and on my pussy, as I watched her jerk him off while licking and sucking his nipples. She had an amazing tongue. Long as well as seemingly pointed. She took her time. Slowing moving her tongue around and teasing each one before dragging it over them, leaving a trail of saliva dangling from her lips before sucking on them. She'd nibble on each with her teeth, triggering him to arch his back as the erotic shock ran through his entire body, until it reached his cock, causing it to throb harder. I began fucking myself with the vibrator when she wiped his pre-cum with her fingers, had him suck them clean, then wet them with her mouth and slid them under his balls. At that point I tore off my shirt, shoved the vibrator in my pussy, clenched it with my thighs and began pinching my nipples. Because his thigh was blocking the view of her hand, I could only imagine that when his body rose off the bed it was because she had inserted her fingers into his ass. My one hand found its way onto my clit when I watched her fucking his ass, sucking his cock and pinching his nipple all at the same time. She had him writhing with pleasure. She began edging him. Slowing down her assault just enough to allow him to almost catch his breath before ramping it all back up.

Sensing he was on the brink, she went for the kill. She withdrew her fingers from under him and wrapped them around his cock and started stroking. Her mouth started sucking his left nipple while her left hand twisted and pinched his right one. I, too, was edging myself, trying to hold out. I knew he was gonna cum. I pulled the vibrator out and began finger fucking myself. It was like watching an orchestra conductor. Her mouth and hands working in synch. She'd remove her lips from his nipples and then engulf and drench his cock, bobbing her head and sliding her mouth up and down his shaft. Her hand never stopped stroking. Having him at the brink, when he moaned for release, she returned her lips to his nipple, feverishly pulling on it with her teeth. My body twisted in sympathy with his as we both fought the soon to be losing effort to hold off cumming.

Neither of us won. Seconds after I saw him send the first of several long white ropes of jiz up onto his chest I followed with my own big O, squeezing my fingers inside my cunt as I continued rubbing my clit and drenching the sheets beneath me.

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers