Pam & Zach Oh, What a Night...

Story Info
Pam and Krystal fulfills Zach latest fantasy at the movies...
5k words
4.78
2.8k
1
0

Part 31 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

The continuing adventures of Pam and Zach. I guess I'm obligated to state that all characters are 21 years of age or older. While embellished for literary purposes, events strikingly similar to these did actually occur.

Oh, What a Night...

One Monday morning, while Zach was at work and I was off, I was perusing through his laptop, as I often do. Not really invading his privacy, so to speak. More like investigating for things that he has been looking at or searching for along sexual lines. In the past my searches have discovered various porn videos and sex toys that he has bookmarked, which has led to some great fun for the both of us. Once I ask him about them and we discuss what he finds intriguing and exciting about them, we often watch them together or purchase said toys to use on each other or together. I've reminded him a thousand times to just ask me for whatever he wants to do sexually or to tell me what he'd like me to do to him as well. But, Zach being Zach, I know it's hard for him to do so. Thus my checking out his laptop.

What I found this time was a new video he had flagged. I found it encouraging that it involved two girls and one guy. I know he enjoys it when Krystal joins us in our sexual play, but if I'm reading into this correctly, it seems that apparently he would like it to happen more frequently. I'd be all in on that idea. And here I was thinking that maybe he wasn't entirely happy that we had asked her to join as often as we had. Who knew?

The video was filmed with a smartphone in a movie theater. Not a porn theater, but a regular multiplex one where the rows of seats are tiered. It was obvious from the numerous empty seats that this was some poorly attended movie, possibly a midweek matinee. But there were other people present and it seemed to be a recent flick.

In the video, the male was sitting in a seat and on the floor on either side of him knelt the two females, both wearing sunglasses. They seemed to be of college age. If fact, when they removed their shades, they looked as if they might have been twins. Hard to say in the dim light. The one on the left had a tongue stud. It began with his pants already unzipped. One girl started rubbing his dick over his underwear and the other began kissing it until it was nice and erect. They pulled his pants and underwear down, totaling exposing his cock and balls. Working as a team, they licked and sucked on both, only stopping periodically to kiss each other, before resuming.

It was easy to see that both young women seemed to be enjoying themselves. Except for the couple of times one of them would peek up over the seat back in front of them, to make sure no one was watching, their attention was solely on their task. The one with the stud in her tongue seemed a bit more aggressive, deep throating his cock often while the other one concentrated her mouth more toward the crown of his cock. Their constant grinning and smiling while sucking on his cock and the joy they found in kissing each other was addictive. I almost wish I had been a part of that. After about ten minutes, they got down to business trying to make him cum. The one with the tongue stud got aggressive with the stroking as they continued licking and sucking on his cock at the same time. I loved it when their lips touched while they were planted on opposite sides of his erection. I watched as he attempted to bring on his orgasm, stroking himself. When the girls stopped to again French kiss each other, he got impatient and again grabbed hold of his slippery dick and started jerking off. The girls turned to him and opened their mouths, anxiously awaiting a potentially strong stream of jizz. When he came I was somewhat disappointed. While it did hit one of the girls in the face, landing on her forehead and chin and completely missing her mouth, it was, however, not the gushing fountain of cum I was hoping for and expecting.

The girls though, I'll give them credit, took it in stride and joyfully licked and sucked his prick clean then kissed and snowballed his cum. Then he turned the camera off.

It reminded me of the time, which Zach wrote about in "Pam & Zach join Krysti for a Movie", when Krystal said she was horny and the three of us went to a rom-com movie. Zach and I sat or either side of her, got her partially undressed and proceeded to finger her pussy and suck on her tits until she came.

Foreshadowing what I was now planning, Krystal had mentioned then, that the next time we do that, it would be Zach's turn in the middle seat. I downloaded the video to my phone to share with Krystal at work the next day.

"Oh, we definitely have to do that. And maybe more," Krystal's eagerly remarked after viewing the video. "What if we got Zach totally naked?"

"I don't know if the totality naked part is such a good idea," I responded. "That might be a bit much. Unless you want to do it at the drive-in? I've done that before. But there's not much danger in that."

"In my mind, I just had a vision of us getting him that way, making him good and aroused, and then you and I heading for the restroom, with his clothes of course," she smirked.

"You are so nasty," I replied. "While I'd love to do that, I can't help but think about the possibility of us getting in trouble. So, maybe I'll go along with just getting him naked. I'm not sure. We'll have to see how it goes. But I think we'll save the part about stranding him that way for either a hiking trip or maybe a nighttime walk in the park. My main desire now is to fulfill this fantasy he obviously has of having two girls at the movies, sucking his dick and making him cum."

We made plans to go to the movies that Thursday. While not a matinee, since we were all working, it would be a 6:00PM showing, early enough to avoid any crowds. Krystal would leave work early, arrive ahead of us and get three seats in the last row and leave two tickets at the "will call" window. Zach would only know that he and I would be going to the movies and then out for dinner afterwards.

Thursday finally arrived and I texted Zach the following:

"I wanna go see a movie tonight 😘😘. Afterwards, we can get a bite to eat. I laid out for you what I want you to wear. Shower, change, then pick me up at work. 💕"

I had laid out for him a short sleeve shirt that buttoned down the front, a pair of his soft tight bamboo underware, a loose pair of shorts with a zipper and a snap and his pair of slip-on Skechers. I hoped, once he saw that assortment, he would know he was in for a night of fun. I had brought a change of clothes to the salon, just a tank top and shorts, thinking I would go commando. I showered and dressed there, then waited for Zach's arrival.

At 5:45PM, Zach pulled up in the minivan. Upon my getting into the car, the first words out of his smirking mouth were,

"So, what movie are we seeing?"

"Oh, I don't care. I just wanna have some fun tonight," I replied. I could swear I saw his dick twitch in his pants when I said that.

It was only a short ride to the theater and we got there just before 6:00PM. While Zach parked the car, I went to the "will call" window and got our tickets, noting that Krystal had purchased seats for a showing of Pacific Rim. I thought to myself, 'That's good. It's long and will be loud and most likely poorly attended.'

When Zach met me in the lobby, I seductively told him,

"It's for Pacific Rimmmmmmmm," deliberately drawing out the rim part while waving the tickets in his face and licking my lips.

"Oh, if only that could be true," he responded.

"You'll just have to wait and see," I answered back while grabbing his crotch.

When we entered the theater, the upcoming previews had already started. Since our eyes had yet to adjust, it was hard to tell if there were any other people there and it wasn't until we got up to the last row of seats before Zach caught sight of Krystal. If he was surprised to see her, he didn't let on.

"Hey guys. Glad you could make it," Krystal cheerfully whispered as she directed Zach to sit on her left. I took the seat on his left.

"Didn't know you were coming," Zach commented, looking over at Krystal.

"Oh, I won't be. But, with any luck, you will be," she giggled.

And with that, she placed her right hand on Zach's knee and slid it up his thigh. When I did the same with my left hand, Zach turned to face me.

"Just sit back, recline your seat and enjoy the movie," I whispered in his ear. Zach did as told, bringing his seat to almost a fully reclined position.

Krystal and I had gone over earlier what we were going to do to Zach that night. I wanted to recreate, as close as possible, the video he had been so enamored with. Our plan was to just let him settle in for awhile. Let him see if he could get engaged with what was happening on the screen. Or would his anticipation of what we had planned get the best of him?

As we both rubbed our hands along his thighs, I looked around to see how many other people were there. With the rows being tiered, it was hard to be sure, but my best guess would be that there were probably maybe eight others present. Fortunately, none were in any rows near us.

Deviating from the video, when the movie began, I started unbuttoning Zach's shirt. I saw him smile as his eyes stayed transfixed to the screen. When the last button was undone, Krystal and I pulled the shirt open, giving us both access to his nipples. Wanting to really take our time, we both just placed a finger in Zach's mouth, getting them nice and wet. Then we used them, each of us circling a nipple. Going around and around for some time before finally rubbing them continuously across his now harden nubs. Zach sucked in a deep breath and I could see his dick getting erect under his shorts.

We continued just flicking and rubbing and playing with his nipples until we had him squirming in his seat. I looked over at Krystal, smiled and gave her a nod. She smiled back and immediately took her finger off Zach's nipple and began undoing his shorts. When the snap popped free, she slowly pulled the zipper all the way down. We both then tugged on the waist band of his shorts and pulled them just slightly down, not going past his hips. Just enough to expose his swollen cock straining against his silky shorts and give us access to his balls. As I kissed and licked his neck and ear, Krystal was tracing the outline of his cock with her thumb and forefinger. She rubbed him from the tip, down both sides before squeezing his balls and then retracing back up to his tip. After her second trip up and down, Zach's dick was oozing pre-cum, causing a nice wet spot on his underwear. Krystal giggled as she slipped her finger under his waistband, collected that pre-cum and then painted Zach's lips with it, before sliding it into his mouth. Zach, as expected, sucked it clean.

I bent over and pressed my lips on the wet spot on his shorts and then ran them down the length of his cock, stopping only to suck on his balls. When I raised my head, I whispered to Zach, "I know how much you've been wanting this. But, if we do it, you have to watch us. No closing your eyes. Deal?"

"Deal," he agreed.

That was the signal for Krystal and I to slip down to the floor onto our knees on both sides of Zach's legs. His cock responded before he could, leaking and throbbing under his shorts, before Zach could raise his head to look at us. We took hold of his underwear and shorts and pulled them over his knees and down to the floor. Krystal, her hands still clutching on them, looked up over the wall in front of us, making sure no one was watching. She leaned toward me and we kissed deeply, exchanging tongues. I could see the question in her eyes and I nodded okay. Having gained my approval, we lifted Zach's feet, took off his shoes and then removed both his shorts and underwear, leaving him bare from the waist down. Then we both reached up and grasped Zach's shirt. Without even questioning, Zach, knowingly, sat up so we could take that off of him as well, now making him completely naked. I was so proud of him. A year ago he would have been hesitant and possibly balked. He's come a long way. I placed his clothes on the seat beside him and as Krystal wrapped her hand around his cock and started stroking, I wet my tongue and began licking its crown.

Krystal's hand moved to squeezing and fondling Zach's balls as my lips surrounded his shaft and began sliding up and down. After about ten strokes, I removed my mouth, pulled Krystal's head towards me and we kissed again. Then it was her turn to suck on Zach's cock. My mouth found its way to his balls and I licked and sucked them, while watching Krystal repeatedly deep throat his glistening shaft. I was getting him ready for what would come next.

Krystal loves giving head, and it showed. She would work her lips up from his crotch to the tip, sucking hard, then attempt to push her tongue into his peehole. She had Zach squirming and fighting hard not to scream out, before relenting as she ran her lips up and down on the sides of his cock, easing his pending feeling of orgasm. She winked at me and we changed places, but not before, again, kissing. Then, I was playfull. Lightly sliding my fingers up and down Zach's entire length and licking and kissing the tip. I watched as Krystal got low between Zach's legs, bend his knees up, and then lifted his balls and began tonguing his ass and rimming him. Zach almost rose out of his seat, arching his back.

I quickly peeked to make sure no one heard us, before sucking on his cock again. Krystal pulled her mouth away, and I could see her pushing her finger into Zach's ass as she sucked his balls. I let her finger fuck him for several minutes, keeping him just on the edge of cumming. She was obviously rubbing his prostate, as he was leaking constantly into my mouth. When I stopped sucking on his cock, I quietly asked Zach,

"What would you like now?"

"I'd like... this.... to go on.... forever, but I....I don't think... I can last much longer," he gasped.

"That's quite okay babe. But, fortunately for you, we're not done yet. Just hang in there."

"Sure," was all he could muster.

"Okay. But, promise me you'll keep your eyes open and watch."

"I will," he conceded.

We continued. Krystal used her other hand to hold his cock as she returned to sucking and licking him. I lifted his balls so that I could suck on them. My other hand took hold of the one with Krystal's finger in Zach's ass, and I pulled it back and forth so she's be fucking him.

After several minutes of this, I nodded to Krystal. She took her finger from Zach's ass. Our faces met at Zach's cock and we both began taking turns. One of us would suck while the other ran her lips along the outside. Then we'd switch. Then we'd kiss with Zach's cock between our lips. I fucking loved that. We continued taking turns until, with his cock throbbing in my mouth, I knew it was time. I wrapped my left hand around his shaft and Krystal started bobbing her head up and down, sucking him off. My right hand and her left hand found his nipples and we lovingly attacked Zach until he couldn't hold out any longer and exploded into Krystal's velvet glove-like mouth. He was panting and sweating as she sucked on that cock until he was empty. Then she lifted her head and my mouth found her's and we snowballed Zach's cum.

Zach lowered his seat to a sitting position as he slowly recovered from his orgasm. As Krystal and I returned to ours, I placed Zach's clothes on the empty seat next to me.

"I'm gonna go wash my hands and get some water, anyone want to join me?," Krystal offered slyly, looking at me, hoping I'd go along with leaving Zach stranded naked in his seat. I caught a slight look of fear in his eyes.

"Nah, I'm good," I stated. "I'll stay and keep Zach company." That slight look of fear turned to relief.

Once Krystal had left, Zach asked, "Can I have my clothes back now?"

I looked at my phone and realized it was only 7:40PM. "There's still almost an hour of the movie left. And, seriously, you've been great hon. But, I'd really like it if you'd stay the way you are for a little longer. Would you do that for me?"

Zach swallowed hard and just nodded his head. I pulled my feet up under me on the seat, leaned against him and put my head on his shoulder. Having allowed him enough time to calm down, I gently moved my left hand to his chest and my fingers gradually found his nipple. I rubbed and squeezed it as I kissed him on the cheek and told him, "I found that video you've been watching and I wanted to make it happen for you. I hope you enjoyed it and you're not mad at me?"

Zach just smirked and replied, "Now I'm sorry I didn't show it to you sooner. But your surprising me made it all that more erotic. Thanks."

By the time Krystal returned, my playing with Zach's nipples had gotten him semi-hard again and I had coaxed him into touching himself, promising to return his clothes in return for a little show.

"My, my. Would you look at this. Aren't you mister virile? Okay if I join?" Krystal remarked as she took her seat.

Zach smiled as I informed her, "Only with your fingers and not below the waist. I told him we'd give him his clothes back if he'd give us a little show and he promised not to cum."

"Goodie!" Krystal whispered as her fingers went straight to Zach's other nipple.

We both watched with glee as Zach closed his eyes and stroked himself to a full erection. I love watching him play with himself, seeing his fingers circling his cock, his thumb rubbing across the tip while his other hand plays with his balls. Krystal has told me in the past that watching a guy get himself off has always been a kick for her as well.

"I'm really hungry and thirsty," Zach stated as he eventually opened his eyes and stopped his self pleasure, leaving his cock pointing straight up to the ceiling."Can we go now?"

"Sure hon," I replied as I gave him almost all of his clothes back, keeping his underwear and putting them in my bag.

Zach dressed and we all made our way to the exit. On the way, he asked Krystal if she was joining us for dinner.

"I'd love to, if that's okay? I haven't had anything to eat, other than what you just fed me," she jokingly replied.

We walked passed our van and down the block to the Buffalo Wild Wings and grabbed a booth in the corner. The place was busy, due to Thursday Night Football being shown on several of the big screens throughout the place. When Zach left to use the restroom, I confided in Krystal how aroused I had gotten in the movies.

"My God, that was so hot," I confessed.

"Tell me about it," she added. "My pussy was dripping. That's why I had to go to the ladies room and remove my panties and dry myself off."

"At least you had panties on. I'm not wearing any and luckily my shorts are black." I sidled next to her, and under cover from the tablecloth, I unzipped my shorts. I then took her hand and slid it under them and down between my legs." Looking into her eyes, I told her,

"When we were kissing, and we had Zach naked between us, I was wishing we were home in bed so that I could eat your pussy."

Krystal leaned in and kissed me quickly on the lips before pulling back, but kept her hand on my moist crotch, her middle finger probing.

"I've got a great idea for when we're done eating. I think you'll both like it," she remarked with a nasty grin on her face. She continued fingering me until Zach returned and I slid over to let him sit between us.

While we waited for our orders, I ever so quietly undid and unzipped Zach's short and wiggled my hand inside to touch his cock. Unfazed, he spread his knees apart so I could massage his balls. Krystal saw what I was doing and leaned over and tongued Zach's ear and kissed his neck. He was hard again in an instant.

Finally, the food came. We ate, we drank a bit, (Krystal encouraging Zach to replenish his fluids) and we laughed a lot until it was time to leave.

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers
12