Pam & Zach Oh, What a Night...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking out the door, Krystal stated, "Look. It's only nine o'clock. And it is a beautiful night. Pam and I were thinking we should all go for a drive." I looked at her curiously, wondering what she had in mind. "Is that okay with you Zach?"

"Sure. Why let a great night end early?" he said.

When we got to our minivan, Krystal opened the rear door, climbed in and pulled me in with her. Zach looked confused, but didn't say a word and got in, turned on the engine and pulled away.

"Zach. Fix your mirror so you can watch us," Krystal instructed. "Just for you, Pam and I are going to get naked and fuck each other. Well, maybe not JUST for you." And with that, Krystal unzipped her dress, shimmied out of it, and took off her bra and shoes. She began playing with her tits, those glorious tits, as she watched me take off my top, my shorts and my shoes.

In seconds we had become totally naked and wrapped in a wonton embrace, our hands roaming as our tongues danced with each others. I glanced up to make sure Zach was watching. Catching his eyes with mine, I broke the embrace, slid back, stopping long enough to suck on Krystal's nipples, before raising her knees up and planting my face on her already drenched pussy. My tongue slipped easily inside her as I held her folds open and started licking her deep and hard. I let my mind wander.

I sensed Zach turning off the radio so he could better hear the moaning and the sexual slurping noises emanating from the back seat. I hoped he was watching the road between glancing back at at us. I wanted to think that maybe he had unzipped his pants and was playing with himself. I imagined Krystal biting her lip, fondling her tits and yanking on her nipples as I ate her out. Rapidly rubbing her clit with my thumb brought her to orgasm as she squeezed her thighs against my head and filled my mouth with her cum. I sucked and sucked till she begged me to stop.

As soon as I sat up, Krystal took charge.

"Now you slide down," she commanded, as she pulled my ankles until I was flat on the seat. She knelt on the floor beside me, and starting sucking my nipples as she slid her hand between my legs. Her fingers curled inside me searching for my G-spot as her thumb rubbed on my clit. I was floating. Between moans, I was able to utter, "You are going to eat me? Right? Please?"

Removing her lips from my nipple, she kissed me, smiled and said, "Of course, silly. I just wanted to hear you beg." She then lifted my legs and slid beneath me. She hoisted my left leg up and over the seat back. I left it there. Holding my right leg up and out, spreading me open, she plunged her face onto my pussy. Allowing my right leg to rest on her shoulder, she slid her left hand under my rear, raising it up while her right hand made its way back towards my anus. As her tongue worked its magic on my pussy, my mind went blank when her finger slipped past my sphincter and into my ass. I really can't remember what happened next, as I was lost in pleasure. For how long, I'm not sure. I was roused back to reality when the wave of orgasm washed over my body and I came in buckets. I'm pretty sure I screamed.

When I opened my eyes I saw Krystal and Zach staring at me. Zach was halfway in the back seat. Apparently, I hadn't noticed that he had stopped the van. He had his shirt off and his pants were down by his knees.

"I want to fuck you both," he shouted. He fell into the back as he struggled to get his pants off. His dick was as hard as I've ever seen it. Krystal and I helped him into the back and removed his shorts.

"Both of you kneel on the seat facing back," he directed. I loved this new take-charge Zach. Krystal and I did as told. When we were in position, I just looked at her and we exchanged smiles. Zach was gonna do us both doggy style. I couldn't wait.

"Spread your legs," Zach told me as I felt his hands on my hips and his cock against my pussy. As I did, he thrust himself deep inside me and began pumping away. I could feel his balls slapping my thighs as he fucked me. Krystal told me later, that when he was fucking me, she had her fingers pressing on his ass.

About a minute passed. Then Zach pulled out and moved behind Krystal. Her legs were already wide apart, anticipating her turn. I watched as he started fucking her, hoping I'd get another turn before he came. Luckily, I did. When he pulled himself out of her, Krystal turned around and took his cock into her mouth, sucking him several times, before taking hold of it and placing it against my pussy.

"Fuck her again Zach! Then cum on our faces!" Krystal encouraged.

Zach slams himself into me so hard I gasp. My mouth's open, my eyes roll back and I push my ass back to meet his every thrust, pounding like dogs in heat. I feel Krystal's hand on his balls as they slap against me. I imagine her other hand on his chest, toying his nipple as he fucks me.

"I'm gonna cum," Zach moans. He quickly pulls out and I spin around and open my mouth. Krystal mirrors me. Both of us anxious to feel his hot sticky jizz on out faces.

He starts jerking off. His hand just a blur as he's coaxing the spunk from his balls. It's just seconds before Zach rears his head back, screams and unloads a torrent of cum on us. He tries to aim for our mouths and misses terribly, spraying us mostly on our foreheads and chins. Before he stopped cumming, Krystal leaned forward and engulfed his cock with her mouth. Her hand pumping him hard. Her cheeks concave as she sucked him dry.

Zach falls back, wrapping his arms over the front seat backs to hold himself up. Krystal let's his now semi-flaccid dick slip out of her mouth before reaching up, placing Zach's face between her hands and kisses him deeply. Her tongue pushing his own cum into his mouth. He doesn't protest.

"Whew! This is one night I'm sure we'll all remember for a long time," I proclaim, gathering the cum from my forehead and chin with my finger. I place it in my mouth, savoring tonight's treat. Krystal cleans her face as well and we all just sit there, staring at one another.

"Where the hell are we?" I asked.

"Watching you both I knew I wanted to fuck, so I parked down by the lake. Fortunately, there was no one else around," Zach answered. "But even if there had been, I still would have parked. I couldn't take it any longer, watching the two of you. I was so fucking horny.'

We all slowly got dressed in silence. Not ashamed in any way. Just completely satisfied. Then Zach drove back to the theater so Krystal could get her car.

"I'll see YOU at work tomorrow," Krystal intoned as she slid in front of me to exit the van. Then she turned and told Zach, "I want more of this. More of you. All of this. I love you both so much."

"I love you too," Zach replied.

I climbed in the passenger seat, knowing full well, that there would certainly be more nights like this.

12