Pam Mitchell was Asleep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being fully aware her son was fixated on her every move, she took the initiative and decided to fish or cut bait. She was getting dressed while he sat in her bedroom. Mothers typically ask for help with a bra strap, or need a second opinion about their body - is her ass too big, boobs too heavy, garter belt too sexy. Pussy hair needs to be trimmed? Isn't that what sons are for?

When Pam bent and skinned her panties down, her huge tits hung and swung, but her son's eyes were on the deep, dark crack of her full, fleshy bottom. His fingers curled, itching to grab those firm semi-globes. Trying not to be obvious, he nearly went wild when she turned toward the bed and he finally saw the thick forest of her dark, pussy hair.

She puttered around for a few minutes, anxious from anticipation as she picked up Robbie's clothes, as well as checking out various night wear before settling on a short, sheer chemise. Robbie had never seen it before.

He nearly groaned aloud as she dropped the chemise and bent to pick it up. She was standing no more than three feet from the bed, and when she bent, her cheeks split wide with her pussy clearly visible, dark and thickly haired. Even though she had just showered, her vulva's distinctive scent tickled his nostrils. He could hardly wait for her to crawl under the covers with him.

Pam put the chemise on, but even though she made a half hearted attempt to cover herself, she knew the hem barely covered the cheeks of her ass. She knew the bottom of her bushy crotch was completely visible. When she approached the bed, Robbie thought she was going to get in, but instead she stood over him. He saw she was staring at the pole tenting the sheet.

She slipped under the sheets next to him, and he felt her bare hip against his side. Her chemise had pulled up around her waist as she slid in. Robbie planned to wait until she fell asleep, not knowing that she was wise about what he planned to do. He kept still and waited an eternity for his mother to fall asleep.

Pam faked breathing deeply and regularly while she waited for her son to make the first move. She was sure after the show she'd put on, he wouldn't be able to hold off much longer.

Robbie slowly sat up in bed and looked down at her. He shook her shoulder gently. Finding that she didn't move, he pulled the sheet away from her body. He stared at her big white breasts. Through the sheer chemise he could see her big dark nipples, and his mouth was dry. He tentatively reached out.

It was all Pam could do to keep from grabbing her son when she felt his fingers lightly stroking the exposed swells of her heavy tits. Her nipples reacted, stiffening, as her son grew bolder and moved his hand into her warm cleavage.

"Ohhh, jeez!" Robbie hissed through clenched teeth as he saw his mother's huge breasts shift and wobble. He withdrew his trembling hand and slowly tugged the neckline of her nightie aside. Her stiff nipple popped out. What were his thoughts? Her extended nipple was swelling more; he was fascinated by its reaction. His dick was dripping precum, against his mother' bare hip.

Pam visualized Robbie's beautiful, fat cock, and she wanted to grab it. But she controlled herself, realizing things would work out better if she let the boy set his own pace. She felt him touch the nipple with the ball of his finger and wondered what he was thinking. Beneath lowered lids, she observed the excitement in her son's face. No trace of criticism, just curiosity. She saw him fumbling with the hard-on in his pajamas, and then it was freed, popping out stiff and red. It bobbled from side to side. He was slowly fisting his cock, as his eyes were glued her chest.

Robbie pulled down the other side of her nightie, allowing her other tit to fall free. He moved his hands to her bare tits, caressing them gently. She clenched her teeth, determined not to move.

Robbie stared at his hands as they squeezed his mother's heavy tits. He could hardly believe it. "Ohhh, jeez," he whispered excitedly as he watched her jugs wobbling on her chest. Her stomach was bare, which meant her groin was accessible.

Pam was glad it was too dark now for him to see her flushed face, because she was too damn horny to feel motherly. She felt her nipples harden against his palms and knew that Robbie could feel them, too. He was toying with her nipples while her pussy was soaking the bed. Why didn't he hurry up?

To him, she appeared to be sound asleep; he slid his hand under the sheet covering her belly. When he touched the gentle mound of her belly, he paused and looked at her face, then he cupped her plump pussy. He loved the erotic feel of her pubic thickness.

Pam had kept her thighs spread open, a blatant invitation for him to check out her pussy. Believing her to be asleep, he had to be careful and not wake her. But Robbie was slow on the uptake. The more he delayed, the more her pussy leaked and the ache between her legs was causing her to breathe more heavily.

Chapter 3

He had pulled the sheet down past his mother's thighs, completely exposing her hairy belly. Her nightie was bunched up around her waist. He nervously licked his lips as he ran his fingers through her auburn curls. He found the slick, puffy labia of her pussy easily. Her wetness did not surprise him, because his mother was often wet. He slipped his middle finger into her crack and moved it inwards slowly, and then out.

Holding his breath, he moved that finger a bit, feeling the velvety interior of his mother's vagina. He was getting blue balls, holding back, worrying about pre-ejaculation - shooting off without her even touching him.

Pam could hardly control herself; she moaned. Just that finger felt like a small penis, but it was enough to cause her to climax. He, in his ignorance, was tormenting her. He regarded her as his plaything. Unable to keep still, she had to stop him. She reached out and stroked her son's cheeks.

Robbie over reacted and pulled back. He fumbled with his stiff cock protruding from his pajamas. He tried to hide it, but then realized it was too late. Waiting for the reprimand, he heard her ask him softly, "Did you like my body, dear? Is it enough for you - my breasts big enough? Do you like my pussy?"

"I ... I didn't mean anything!" Robbie cried. "Honest!"

"I hope you don't mean that," Pam said quietly, sitting up a little and causing her naked tits to sway heavily. "I don't want you ever to be afraid of me, Robbie. I understand how boys feel. You were just curious, weren't you?"

Robbie hung his head. "Yeah, I ... I guess so..."

"You know, I love to look at a naked woman too. There's so much - her nipples, her breasts, her navel and stomach, her pubic hair and her vulva. Especially a woman's ass. I love a woman's ass ..."

Pam noticed the size of Robbie's semi-erect cock. Those hot words made his cock jerk skywards. He didn't realize she could swing either way.

She lifted her tits. "Do you like my boobs? They're a bit too big, but I like them. You used to nurse on them when you were a baby." She giggled. "Sometimes you just wanted to play with them ..."

Robbie stared at her meaty breasts, and he felt his cock throb.

"Go ahead, honey, feel them all you want."

"You ... you mean it?"

Pam placed a hand on the back of her boy's head and pulled his face down to one up-lifted tit. His lips sank into its warm softness. "There," she sighed, "isn't that nice?"

As he toyed with her boobs, her pussy developed an itch, not the kind that needed scratching. She had enough of this torment. Pam groaned and held him to her, then grabbed his stiff affair and held it lovingly while she admired it. Her other hand was rolling his heavy balls while she cooed over them. She was licking her lips, about to take his thick shaft into her mouth. After all, Pam realized that he was completely innocent of the many things possible between a man and a woman. The Kama Sutra, which she doubted he had read, featured over 200 variations on a theme. Add another woman and with any imagination, you could have triple the fun.

"Whooooooo!" Robbie sighed as she began milking his thick stalk. "D-don't do that, I'll come all over your fingers!"

"Don't you want to come, darling?" Pam asked, taking her hand away and watching his cock throb and jerk.

"Y-yeah, but not that way," he whispered, helping her up so she stood before him. He looked at her heaving tits as he sat on the edge of the bed. They were right over his face. He reached up and kneaded them. He was obviously a breast man.

Pam shivered, then moved his hands downward. He took the hint, and holding her soft ass cheeks, he plunged his face into her sopping cunt. As soon as he felt the wet, warmth of her cunt lips against his chin and lips, he stuck out his tongue and licked up.

"Awwwww!" Pam wailed.

Through more luck than skill, her son's hot tongue had hit her slit, and the slippery path led him right to her protruding clit.

"Ohhh!" Pam squealed, churning her hips violently and pulling away. She was very sensitive to the burning tickle caused by her son's stiff tongue lashing back and forth over her thick clit.

Pam had enough strength to push him away. She stood there for a moment, trembling from the strong sensations of having her pussy lapped by her novice son. She needed to teach him more about foreplay.

"I don't want to come without you," she whispered. "Would you like for us to do it at the same time?"

"Get on your hands and knees, Mom," he said suddenly.

Pam looked at her son and felt a stab of apprehension. She knew what he wanted to do, but was afraid. Nothing had ever been in her ass but a fingertip, and here was her darling boy hoping to fit that monster of a cock into her tight butt hole!

"C'mon," Robbie urged, "bend over!"

She hesitated. Robbie was out of his league, so to say, attempting to satisfy her in ways he had only read about. She didn't want him to experiment, a woman wants a man who knows what he's doing. Otherwise, she'd end up frustrated worse than ever, and possibly injured.

"I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow, and she wants to meet you. She's helped me already but if we're going to be lovers, we'll do it together. How do you feel about seeing her?"

Robbie knew he had been ruled by his passions, and this made him feel he had taken advantage of his mother. He hugged her, and consented. "I love you, Mom."

***

On her second appointment with her internist, she and Robbie went together. He would certainly benefit by her knowledge of the female body, and would in turn make him a better lover. Dr. Fuck eyed Robbie, appraising him professionally. We learned earlier that the good doctor preferred females. Pam explained they had sex that week, but something was missing. She felt Robbie's approach was scripted. As if he were doing things he read in "The Joy of Sex", or the equivalent.

"What did you two do?"

"We had intercourse - "

"You mean you fucked. Social intercourse is something politicians do ..."

"That's true. OK, we fucked ..."

"And what else?"

"He licked my pussy. And he's in love with my breasts."

"I can appreciate that," the doctor muttered.

"I played with his cock. He has a beautiful cock."

The doctor leered at Robbie. "Show me your cock, Robbie ..." He dropped his pants, and displayed his sleepy penis.

"Pam, you do the honors. Masturbate him ..."

She grabbed his cock and tenderly fingered it. The result was immediate. It stiffened. Pam knew jerking him off would allow the doctor to evaluate her technique, and at the same time allow Robbie to relax. She wanked him slowly as the doctor watched suspiciously. His cock felt huge, and seemed to keep growing as she jacked him off. The doctor made no effort to get a bucket, or handy wipes. Suddenly Robbie erupted, almost hitting the doctor in the face. He shot four creamy ropes which landed 4 feet away.

"Good boy!" Pam said, excited. The doctor mumbled something in Farsi, which to Robbie sounded ominous.

Addressing Robbie, the doctor said, "The most intimate thing you can do to a woman is worship her genitals. By that I mean lick her vulva, both inner and outer labia, and especially her clitoris ..."

Robbie listened attentively.

"Everything should be given time, so you can feel what she's feeling. Most men lick a woman by the numbers ..."

Pam agreed, grinning.

"You can make love to a woman orally long after your penis stops working ..."

Pam was thinking about Giacomo Casanova.

"I didn't intend to lecture you, so the best way to learn is by watching. Your mother is a very sweet, voluptuous woman. I will make love to her, and you just observe ..."

The two women whispered a few words and Pam divested herself of her clothing. No gown was needed. Pam was to lie down on the table, which was adjusted so Robbie could clearly observe.

"We will start by my licking your mother's vagina to get her aroused, and then we'll intuitively proceed from there. Your mother will, by her movements, be my guide."

Robbie was holding his breath, wide eyed.

Dr. Fakhri began by whispering to Pam, telling her she was a lovely lady and how sexy she was. Pam responded to these endearing comments by slowly getting aroused. She ran her fingers through the doctor's thick hair. Slowly the internist dropped her mouth onto Pam's glistening pussy, which was wet from her arousal. Pam's labia opened, the inner labia becoming more visible as the outer labia thickened. Dr. Fakhri used her tongue skillfully to bring Pam to orgasm over and over. Pam's clit had swollen to twice its normal size. Not wanting to put too much of a strain on Pam's heart, she began to slow down gradually, as Pam's orgasms spaced further apart. The finale consisted of the doctor using her tongue over the entire area between Pam's anus and her extended clit. That in itself produced an explosive orgasm.

Robbie had no words to describe his feelings. What he did learn is, his mother was a person who loved him, and gave herself to him. She was not a fuck toy. He should spend more time masturbating and not expect his mother to be his personal whore.

When they reached home, Robbie cried. He thought he was too old to cry. He was going to be a Marine, but he would learn that Marines cry too. A real man cries.

==

12