All Comments on 'Pam - The Thrill of Getting Caught Ch. 04'

by Tiesto1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely hot story. My only grip is you named the performing couple but not the couple that joined you is a bit inconsistent. All in all the way you captured both scenes and atmosphere is top notch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've been too several sex clubs and all too often the visitors just walk around expecting others to do stuff. Too many voyeurs and not enough action. Having a single couple perform with dozens of voyeurs is very common. I'm curious to know how many people Googled this club in SF after they read your story. Great story by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pros

You made the scenes easy to visualize.

Fun story with non stop sexual atmosphere.

Enjoyed the squirting performance the most.

I want more of this.

Cons

Not enough build up.

More character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some writing flaws but hot sequences. What the heck 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would be hotter if u 2 got to bang the exotic woman also. Still a excellent theme and sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good stuff not great. Episode 1 was better. Still enjoyed it though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fun times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

- Series is very cheeky and positively peng.

- Looks like there is no more, last chapter?

Liam UK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish you would have continued writing about the rest of the night. Feels sort of incomplete. Steamy read though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTiesto1@Tiesto1
I started writing due to some relationship trauma. My therapist suggested that I should write about the good times and bad from my past. In essence a combo/form of journaling and writing a memoir. Anyhow, it’s evolved into me writing about some of my sexual experiences in my y...